The Smirking Jerk (Blake's PO...

By DarknessAndLight

"I'm in love with you." How many times would I have to think about this, how many times, before she could hea... More

The Smirking Jerk
The Smirking Jerk (2)
The Smirking Jerk (3)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Blake VS Kendall
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Little Bitch (Smirking Jerk Book 2)

Chapter 96

21.8K 1.3K 1.1K
By DarknessAndLight

Chapter 96

"So?" Josh said, kinda standing there with his hands on his hips.

"So what?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

Josh grinned. I was worried. "So, what did you want to talk about?"

I narrowed my eyes. "What do you mean, talk about?"

"Well, I'm here, aren't I?"

"Josh, I love you, but right now, you're not needed here."

Josh completely ignored my comment and went on talking. "My pancakes are disappointing. I made the batter a little too runny and I didn't want French crepes, I wanted fluffy pancakes. So yeah. I'm disappointed. Like, they're fine, I'm a marvelous cook unlike you Blake, but it's just not what I wanted."

"For the love of god, just put some god damn clothes one," I whined.

"Yes, please Josh, put some clothes on. Give our eyes a chance," Lexi agreed with me, still sitting beside me on my bed.

"I'm giving your eyes a feast, that's what I'm doing."

"Put some clothes on or I'm throwing you out of my room."

"Oh yeah? I'd like to see you try? I'm naked babes. How you wanna grab me and throw me out?"

I went to my wardrobe, grabbed clothes and threw them right in his face.

"Jealous Lexi? Now you're not the only one wearing his clothes," Josh told her smugly, while putting them on.

"Yeah, noooo."

"You said yeah first. Got it. It's fine. I understand. But you're going to have to learn to share babes. He was mine before he was yours."

"Josh," I whined again.

"Yes, moan my name," he replied automatically, kinda moaning that answer, really.

"Fuuuucking hell."

He wiggled his eyebrows. "Yes, love it when you talk dirty."

And so rest of the day was pretty much spent with us trying to get rid of Josh, and Josh basically letting us know he wasn't going anywhere.

I had half a second where I thought "would that be how it feel to have children," but squashed that as soon as it formed.

I needed to seriously chill.

I tried to steer the conversation into the direction of what had happened to his clothes many times, and more specifically if a Beatles loving girl had anything to do with it, but Josh was having none of it.

Which probably meant I was right.

If it was anything else, he would have been happy to brag about the random reason.

The dude had gone to a town meeting once to try to convince people to advocate for cat human marriages. And when that hadn't worked, he'd went the next time for dolphin human marriages.

He was blacklisted from town meetings now actually.

So yeah. Something was definitely up with Lexi's hippie friend.

When Josh finally left because he actually had things to do other than mock us, I told Lexi I would drive her home.

I could have not offered though, and just kept it here forever.

Josh had been her ride, and now her ride was gone.

As much as I was bitching about Josh, I was immensely grateful. He could probably cockblock us as much as he wanted, for all eternity.

Without him, I'd be sulking in a corner, spending my time running and packing my bags to go hide from my feelings potentially on another continent.

So like, he could do whatever he wanted with my life.

Lexi was now back in her blue dress, sitting beside me in my car.

Anita had cleaned it before, so it didn't smell like all the alcohol she'd dropped on it last night.

Lexi just kept staring at me through the whole ride, with a little smile on her face, and anything I'd catch her, I'd say "what?" and she'd just smile more saying "nothing," making me smile in return.

When I finally parked in front of her house, I admitted with a pout, "I don't want to let you go just yet."

It felt easier to admit this now. I wasn't showing a weakness and potentially getting hurt in the process. I was being honest with my Pumpkin.

And it was kinda nice to know she wouldn't judge me too much for my cheesiness.

"Oh you're not leaving," Lexi said, snorting.

I grinned probably more than I should. "I'm not?"

"You're not," she just answered getting out of the car, and because I was back at being her obedient little bitch, I got out too, and caught up with her. She grabbed my hand, leading the way to her house.

I was a little worried though. As much as Tyler and their father had implied things were fine over the phone, they couldn't actually be all alright magically.

For a little while there, I'd broken Lexi's heart. That was not something the people that cared about would forgive lightly.

Once we got through the front door, we were greeted by Tyler. "You two are really going out together, right?" he asked without missing a beat.

"Yep," Lexi answered him, pulling me behind her in the house and closing the door.

Oh, so I wasn't just walking her to her door. I was actually hanging around.

I definitely wasn't against that. But I also dreaded it a little.

"Damn it," Tyler just mumbled as their father appeared.

"In your face Tyler, in your face," he chanted, pointing at him.

"Huh, Dad, we have company," Lexi said, pointing at me with a little smile.

I wasn't saying anything. I'd missed being in the middle of the Graysons shenanigans if I was being completely honest, as confusing as it was.

But I was also being careful. I didn't want to mess anything up.

"So, it seems," he replied, nodding solemnly. And then just randomly turned in a jolt, pointing at Tyler and just saying, "HA!"

Lexi looked at me, making an apologetic face. "Sorry about that."

I just smiled back, shaking my head.

I loved her weird family.

"So, are you coming here to ask for my daughter's hand in marriage or you just wanted to render her senselessly drunk again to take advantage of her," her father suddenly asked me.

Lexi looked like she'd forgotten how to breath, so it was nice to know I wasn't the only one freaking the fuck out.

Like, I wasn't against the marriage bit, but I also needed to chill.

I was definitely against the taking advantage of her bit though.

I really didn't want her father to think I was that kind of guy. Sure, I'd let her get drunk, encouraged it even, but I had done nothing against her will.

"I'm sorry, I didn't... I'm not sure... I mean... I..." I started to babble, not quite sure the best way to answer this.

Mr Grayson shrugged. "It's fine, it's fine, if you'd rather live in sin who am I to judge?"

Wait? Was he messing with me?

"Dad," Lexi groaned beside me.

Her father burst into laughter at that. "This is why I love having a daughter! I can't pull that kind of stunt with one of his girlfriends," he said, pointing to Tyler. "Keep that one around for a while, I like his reactions."

I was kind of a confused child at the moment. Was he mad at me? Or was he just amused with me? Was this a thinly veiled threat masked under the cover of humor? Probably the latter right? He couldn't enjoy that his teenage daughter had gone to a party last night and that she'd never came back.

Also. Lexi had implied she'd been miserable in the last couple of weeks too.

Her family had witnessed that. They'd seen what I'd done to her.

Her father couldn't just forgive me easily for hurting his daughter. I wasn't expecting that, really.

So, it confused me that I wasn't being kicked out of the house.

Lexi didn't seem to agree with him though. "Sure thing, Dad."

He raised his hand beside him, in a peace gesture. "Don't look at me like that kid. Let your old man have some fun, I can never do that kind of thing around here."

"You mean terrorizing my boyfriend?" Lexi replied, the words just flying easily out of her mouth.

It kinda sent a thrill through my body, how naturally she'd called me her boyfriend.

It made me way giddier than it should.

Gosh, I really was her whipped little bitch, wasn't I?

"That's exactly what I mean," he agreed with a proud grin and then headed to the kitchen, "Come on, dinner's almost ready."

Lexi looked at me. We were still kinda just standing by the door. "Had any plans tonight?"

As if.

"No. I liked your father better when we weren't going out together," I mentioned.

I had no idea where to stand now. Was he joking around? Was he sizing me up? Was he thinking of ways to dispose of my body after killing me?

Lexi chuckled. "Sorry, can't be all rainbows and puppies."

"Darn it," I replied, shaking my head a bit, but found myself smiling at her.

She smiled back at me, and then leaned in and pressed a quick kiss to my lips, taking me by surprise.

I was like for a second, I'd forgotten we could do that now, and I felt chill at the simple quick touch.

I really was a hopeless cause.

"Come on," she said, and grabbed my hand, pulling me behind her to the kitchen. Once we got in the room, she added "Oh I really need to get changed, give me a sec."

I didn't even have time to protest, and she was running upstairs to her room, and I was now standing in the kitchen with her brother and father.

Gulp.

I made my way slowly to a stool at the counter and sat down carefully.

Her father rolled his eyes at me.

"You can really stop looking so worried you know," he started to say, "I don't know what happened, but I assume it just teenagers' things. I get it. I was young once, and everything felt a lot more dramatic than it actually was. I know my daughter. I know her temperament. So, don't worry. I felt like I got my happy daughter back when you came into her life. Just make sure you keep it that way in the future and there won't be any problems."

"Yes sir. Thank you, sir. I will," I automatically replied, worried he'd changed his mind about that.

"Good boy. Now, on to more pressing matter. You can't start playing like shit anytime you have an argument with Lexi. Lexi's got a very short fuse and zero patience and a tendency to over react. You'll argue with her. Constantly. We argue with her constantly. You can't start dropping the ball anytime she gives you the cold shoulder because of an argument that makes no sense."

What?

"I'm not gonna argue with her again," I said, because I had no desire to repeat the last two weeks.

We'd talk things out now. There would be no arguments like this again, as far as I was concerned.

"You two argue together all the time. Always bickering. I've seen it," her father continued.

"But it's not really arguing," I corrected.

More like teasing.

"It's a form of arguing," Tyler agreed with his father.

"And it's not a good enough reason to suck ass at football," Mr Grayson continued, "You can't make our team look bad just because you don't think McG ruined the Terminator franchise."

"What?" I just said, a little confused.

Was he referring to one of Lexi's little recurring tantrums?

"Or because you didn't ask her with enough tact to stop singing," Tyler added.

"I'm a bad singer too," I just said out of nowhere.

"He's really a little slow, isn't he?" their father told Tyler.

"Yeah, sorry, I like them dumb," Tyler answering him, both of them just ignoring me.

I was kinda going "hey."

"You like them dumb?" Mr Grayson asked his son.

"Well, I obviously like him more than Lexi like him. I'm better for him. I'm not the one that made him play football like a toddler with no prehension."

Lexi chose that moment to walk back in the kitchen, wrapping her arms around my chest before pressing a kiss to the back of my neck, making me completely freeze on my seat.

I kinda of froze, my eyes opening wide.

Her father looked at us amused, shaking his head a little.

I felt her hand slip under my shirt, feeling my abdomen.

And I was the one that had been told that had been trying to have his wicked way with her?

It looked to me like it was the other way around, as Lexi pressed another kiss at the base of my neck, sending chills through my body.

"None of that at the dinning table you two lovebirds," her father said, pointing at us sternly.

"Technically this is the counter, Dad," Lexi replied, laughing, completely unbothered.

As far as I knew, she never brought another boy here other than Alex. She never had any other boyfriends.

So how could she just be this casual about showing display of affections right in front of her father?

Did she want him to murder me?

But her father didn't really do anything. He just rolled his eyes at us and said, "same thing to me."

Whatever. If I was gonna die, I might as well make it worth it.

I turned a bit, and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her to my lap, sitting her down on one of my legs.

She complied with little to no protesting, so I wrapped my arms around her waist leaning my chin against her shoulder once she was settled.

They could throw me out the house now.

I'd stayed longer here that I had anticipated I'd be welcomed anyway.

Baby steps.

I was ready to earn back the Graysons trust, little by little. 

___________________________

Happy Monday my little Pumpkins! :D

I hope you're enjoying confused Blake with his in-laws! :P It's a short chapter, but that's just because to me it felt like it ended at a nice place. It's really all there is to it. When I write a sentence that I think is nice, I go "ah, good, we can end this here."

I'm a simple creature. 

Speaking of ending. On to serious matters. I have a bad news and a good news.

If you were on the live I did a little earlier, you now know the news. My big plan. If you haven't, here it is. There are three chapters left of Smirking Jerk. Smirking Jerk will end at Chapter 99.  MOUHAHAHAHAHAHA. Cue, your freaking out. This is the bad news.

If you want the good news, you can watch the live I guess. It's on my instagram at instagram.com/kaygiard. Otherwise, I'll mentioned it in the up-coming weeks. 

MOUHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I feel like I should probably talk more. Like this is a perfect time to talk a LOT more. But I also enjoy creating chaos. So. Chaos. mouhahahahahaha. 

See you all next week. I loooooove you. I know some of you might hate me now. You'll freaking LOVE me in a bit though. ;P

BYE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167 15 1
The first time my eyes fall on you, I knew that I was in love but.. as the time passes, I knew you were in love too with me or maybe that's what I ca...
192K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
10.9K 344 13
"WHAT DID YOU TELL HIM! WHATS THE ONE THING YOU COULDNT TELL ME ALL THESE YEARS OF BEING BESTFRIENDS LILY!" He shouted and I couldn't help but blurt...