π’πžπœπ«πžπ­π₯𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐒𝐞...

By aramlfoy

Marriage is the union of two people to unite their love. Many believe it is an enchanting thing to enter, esp... More

A/N
The Beginning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N (Must Read!)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Anouncement!!!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Fin
β€’Maraming Salamatβ€’

Special Chapter

3.5K 90 57
By aramlfoy

[7 years later]

-Third Person POV-

A windy day in the morning of the month and the first week of September. It was the first day of Maia attending Hogwarts as a first-year student whilst Scorpius, on the other hand, is now coming back to Hogwarts as a third-year student.

Apart from the Malfoys' 2 children, who are attending Hogwarts Institute. They were also blessed with another two children seven years ago. Twins as they call them, for they were born on the same day but not at the same time.

The twins are now both aged 6, turning seven in the next month of October. They may be twins, but their genders are opposite: one girl named Estelle and one boy named Ceilo. What makes Y/n feel better is that her twins didn't inherit their father's hair, but her dark hair and even her eyes.

However, going back to the family, Y/n was placing a scarf on her twins whilst Draco was in their room, getting their trench coat because of the cold weather.

"MAMA!" Maia screamed, entering the twin siblings' room with a grumpy face.

"Yes, dearest?" Y/n turned her head to her daughter. "Are you alright?" Worry was written on her face.

"Scorpius won't give me my wand." She complained.

"Y/n, dear, I think Maia needs these books-" Narcissa paused from her pace when she saw her grumpy granddaughter next to her. "Maia, my darling, why are you angry? Is something wrong?"

"Scorp took her wand," Y/n told her mother-in-law, as she finished placing the scarf on Ceilo.

"Thank you, Mama." Ceilo and Estelle thanked their mother, not in a unison way.

"You're welcome, dearests." She smiled at them. "Why don't you go to your Papa for a moment?"

The twins both nodded in reply, smiling at their mother, and ran outside the room, saying their hellos to their grandmother and then left.

"I'll go find Scorpius." Narcissa smiled. "And oh, Y/n, I'll just place these books here for you to see." She placed the books on the table nearby her.

"Yes, thank you, mother." She smiled too.

"I'll be off then." She bid, gently caressing Maia's head. Then she left.

So, it was only her and her daughter left inside the twins' room. However, Maia still seems to be frustrated because of her brother. She has this temper that she had inherited from her father and Y/n knew that someday, she would be able to control it just like her father.

"Maia," Y/n's voice was soft and calm, and Maia looked at her mother. "Let me fix your hair before we go." She took the hairbrush from the vanity table as Maia walked lazily to her mother, still a bit mad because of her brother.

Maia sat down on the chair, letting her mother brush her hair, whilst she looked at herself in the mirror with a frown on her lips.

"You know," Y/n began with her voice that was so calm like those flowers dancing peacefully in her mother-in-law's garden. "You should never frown on the first day of your trip to Hogwarts." She smiled softly, gazing at her daughter's reflection in the mirror.

"But Mama," She groaned. "Brother took my wand."

"You need not worry." Y/n chuckled. "Your grandmama will take care of him."

In the middle of their conversation, Draco entered the room with Ceilo wrapped around his leg and Estelle was trying to take Ceilo away to take her turn. So this is why Draco has difficulty walking to the twins' room to give Y/n her trench coat.

"Brother, it's my turn," Estelle complained whilst pulling Ceilo's jacket.

"No!" Ceilo refused, and this caused Estelle to hit him on the head with the stuffed bear she was holding.

This made Y/n gasp, made Draco widen his eyes and made Maia want to enunciate a laugh. Draco knew that their children inherited most of his traits, but he never expected these traits to be worse than what they have inherited from Y/n. Draco too was silly as a child and that is what their children inherited from him.

When Draco was about to lecture Estelle and Ceilo, Estelle ran away laughing and Ceilo got out of his father's leg to chase Estelle.

"I...I'll leave your coat here," Draco said, placing her coat on the top of the book that Narcissa left earlier.

Y/n smiled, nodding at her husband in reply. Then there Draco quickly left the room to chase over Estelle and Ceilo to avoid them from hurting each other.

On the other hand, Daisy, their pet dog, entered the room, holding a package from Y/n's mother in its mouth.

"Thank you, Daisy," Y/n took the letter and opened it.

"Who is it from, Mama?" Maia gazed at the package that was wrapped in a brown wrapper.

"Your Nonna." She told, opening the package. "Oh, it's a scarf for you, sweetheart."

Y/n's mother, Mrs Luiza Auclair, always makes a knitted scarf every time her grandchildren, (which also includes William's 2 children) attend their first year at Hogwarts. Y/n couldn't do anything because she knew how much her mother cares for the little grandchildren.

Draco has come back with Estelle holding his hand and Ceilo in the other.

"We should leave before the train leaves." Draco smiled.

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

They walked through the wall between platforms 9 and 10, and the Hogwarts Express was already filled with children with their parents bidding their farewells to each other.

Every time Y/n and Draco accompanied their children to the Hogwarts Express, they both felt nostalgic. The sight of it made their feelings go back in time to when they were still first years. Oh, how Draco wished he could go back in time and fix everything. He used to despise her because she defeated him in a duel in their subject, DADA, in their 2nd year. However, he knew that it all started there, their hate-to-love relationship.

Scorpius and Maia pushed their carts whilst their younger siblings where sat on each, Ceilo on his brother's cart and Estelle on her sister's cart, as their parents followed along with Draco's hand on her back.

Of course, Y/n always has mixed emotions every time they send their children to Hogwarts. She's happy but at the same time, this day makes her sad because it reminds her that their children were growing up fast.

Draco was already telling their oldest child, Scorpius, to look after her sister and help her with her studies and this made Y/n's heart melt.

"Don't forget to write to us, Scorp," Draco told.

"Yes, Papa," Scorpius replied.

Y/n, on the other hand, kneeled down, meeting Maia's level as she tucked a piece of her daughter's blonde hair behind her ears, smiling at her whilst trying to fix her coat.

"Behave well in school, alright?" Y/n told softly.

"Yes, Mama." The blonde girl smiled. "Will I receive sweets every week too as you did on Scorpius?"

"Of course, sweetheart. Although, you and your brother will share because your father's owl is not able to carry two boxes."

"Of course, Mama." A wide grin was plastered on Maia's lips.

"Come here." Y/n pulled Maia for a hug and even Scorpius. She knew that she'll not see them for months until Christmas and until Summer, and she'll surely miss them a lot. Draco was usually the one who comforted her whenever she misses their child. Last year, when she was crying that evening on the day Scorpius left for his 1st Year, Draco hugged her all night until the sun woke them up.

Draco watched them whilst holding unto their twin's hand. He admits that seeing her so affectionate to their children made him fall in love with her more. He felt truly lucky for having her.

"Bye, Papa." Scorpius and Maia said, giving their father one last hug before they leave.

"Goodbye, Scorp, Maia," And of course, Draco hate goodbyes too.

Their children ran inside the train as it gave a loud whistle, signalling every student of Hogwarts that the train shall leave in a minute. The children were already in their cabins with their hands waving goodbye outside the window to their parents and two younger siblings. They all returned a farewell wave only except for Ceilo, who only returned a silly face with his tongue sticking out. However, Y/n stopped this by covering her son's mouth, not caring if saliva stained her palm.

All of them on the Platform of Hogwarts Express watched the train that takes their children to school until it went out of their sight.

Estelle pulled her father's coat twice and Draco looked down at her, seeing her wanting to be carried in his arms.

This made Draco smile, so he did what she wanted, carrying his daughter in his arms.

"It wouldn't hurt for another child, right?" Draco smirked at his wife.

Y/n glared at him and playfully hit his arm, which made Ceilo and Estelle laugh. It's a good thing that the children did not understand what their father meant. All they think of is a stork will be delivering a baby into their home. They believe that's how they came to their parents.

"I thought we only planned on having 4?" She told her husband.

"I don't want another sibling," Ceilo said in disgust.

"Yey! Another sibling." Estelle told gleefully.

"No, Estelle. There's no sibling." She uttered. "Your father was just joking." He gave Draco another glare as Draco placed Estelle down.

Draco pulled his wife closer to him on her hips and whispered to her ear, "But you love how they were made." This made her fluster.

"The children may hear you." She blushed.

"I was just joking." He chuckled, pecking a sweet kiss on her cheek. "And I love you, love. I feel lucky to have you." This surely made her heart flutter, for she knew that these words of his meant like a thousand words. It was only formed in a short and simple sentence, but his words were still meaningful and beautiful to her.

"I love you too, Draco. I'm lucky to have you too."

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

A/N:
Thank you so much for reading this Special Chapter. I truly couldn't believe that this story could attract many readers and I'm truly thankful for it.

Additional thanks to @malinda_valdez, who commented on chapter 87, for giving me an idea to give them twins: one boy and one girl.

Again, THANK YOU SO MUCH! Sending you all hugs and kisses.🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 5.8K 73
all rights to Harry Potter belong to JK Rowling. I do not own the majority of these characters. Evelyn Malfoy is the oldest daughter of the Malfoy fa...
297K 8K 63
Anna Green's life was going just fine before he came along. Her friendship with the golden trio and Ginny Weasley was family-like. She loved having f...
171K 6.2K 69
~ Year five ~ Warning: This is the fifth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
103K 2K 163
⚠️ Warning: For mature audiences. Scenes of attempted SA, abusive relationships, and sexual scenes. The Malfoys and Cytherias have been friends for f...