Pyromaniac in love (Volturi K...

By iaadah21

The subtle burn and the smell of smoke is a drug I cannot get enough of. The warmth it provides is euphoria... More

Characters
Pyromania
Twilight ~ Chapter 1
Twilight ~ Chapter 2
Twilight ~ Chapter 3
Twilight ~ Chapter 4
Twilight ~ Chapter 5
Twilight ~ Chapter 6
Twilight ~ Chapter 7
Twilight ~ Chapter 8
New Moon ~ Chapter 9
New Moon ~ Chapter 10
New Moon ~ Chapter 11
New Moon ~ Chapter 12
New Moon ~ Chapter 13
New Moon ~ Chapter 14
New Moon ~ Chapter 15
New Moon ~ Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 18

5.7K 146 10
By iaadah21

The books are all old and dusty but it is a huge comfort and fear to me. My fire episodes can destroy this huge place and then I will be served on a silver plate while when I don't blow up in flames, I can live here if I wanted to.

"What books do you like to read?" Marcus asks with an adored gleam in his eyes. He loves books just as I do. Just like the dream I had the third night of seeing them; Marcus and I were leaning on a tree and were reading a book while the breeze was flowing through our hair.

"Fantasy, some Shakespeare, action, and adventure." I heard Aro whisper something making Caius look at his brother in alarm before smirking at me.

"Hm and other kinds I presume?" Aro better has not said what I think he said.

"Aro, mind keeping my thoughts to yourself unless given permission to say something?" I nearly scold him. I know he said the private reading preference I rarely read.

"Understood love. Apologies."

"No objections to actually knowing you like some heated subjects." I throw the red plush pillow at him from my spot near the sofa in front of the fireplace.

"A human has needs you know and at least I have a limit to bare minimum read in those genres."

"Sure." I huff and turn my head at him. I was right when I dreamt of him, he is a bit of a pervert.

"Now, my dear, let us speak about your abilities." Aro takes my hand in his and guides me down on the red plush couch. Sinking, I giggle before leaning forward to sit up straight.

"That is a good idea." I can't wait for a plan to be discussed. In such a short time, I really don't want to leave this place or them. They aren't wild and loud like all the other kids in Forks but cool, calm, collected, and also, I like being bonded with vampires that I know will understand my fears.

"I see no problems with you being at our side my dear. We and you, yourself, know the sign of when you will catch on fire so to speak so there really is no need to worry about you harming any of us."

"Aro is correct mi amore. You already proved you can be around us even when you are on fire. Remember? You easily stood up when smoke was rising off your body and you knew just what to do without any of us worrying. You mustn't be afraid of yourself because you have control. Just need to believe in yourself to see it."

"You guys are more perfect than the vampires told in storybooks. It is unbelievable how you guys understand so well and make me see a brighter side of my ability than anyone, even Carlisle, has ever made me see. Thanks."

"It is our pleasure, Morgana. You are our mate and we want you to be happy. If giving you compliments and constantly giving you reassurance then that is what we shall do. We would do anything for you; for you mean the world to us." I gulp down the tears before flinging myself on Caius and hugging him tightly.

"Awe, you made my day." Marcus' long arms wrap around my waist while Aro slides his hand over my arm smiling at me.

"Glad to do it every day if it makes you look this beautiful." I laugh and shove Caius a tad bit.

"Where is she!?" Frozen silence fills the library and our eyes and head turn to the library door.

"Who was that?" I ask not knowing I will get my answer soon. The doors slam open and I flinch and jump on my seat. Marcus moves closer to me, blocking my form from the two women at the library doors.

One woman has long black curly hair with gorgeous looks but a killer glare was directed over to me. The other one is blonde in the same style but seems to be saner than her girlfriend seething in rage.

"*Scoff* how could you replace me with a whore like that Aro? I am your wife not that bitch!?" Such colorful words from a real bitch being bratty about the situation. Even though my tense jaw grits at the fact the kings are MARRIED!!! Why the hell did they not tell me that!?

"You are no longer my wife Sulpicia."

"Nor are you Anthenodora. You know perfectly well why we are divorced. We brothers found our mate and you can't replace her."

"Ha! You lie and even if you were telling the truth, in a week you will wish you hadn't broken up with me. I bet she can't even give you the pleasurable time I have given you." Anthenodora hisses at Caius.

"Demetri, Felix, please escort these women out. They are no longer to live here if they are to cause such ruckus."

"You will be on your knees begging to have me take you back, Aro. Just wait and see. Have fun with your toy." I shiver as the air just grew colder than in Alaska. A scream halted in mid-sentence and a body slumps to the floor. I turn to look but Marcus wraps his arms around me and keeps me from seeing past him.

"Trust me, you do not want to see that. Never will you ever see us be this savage." Multiple promises are hidden in his voice and some sorrow is filled in his tone. Why should he be sad about whatever happened?

"Apologies my dear," The doors closing allows Marcus to relax his hold on me and have me turn to look at Aro. "I am afraid, such topics were supposed to be on hold while you get settled here in Volterra."

"Um, mind elaborating on the fact you two are married!?" I glare at them. Caius turns his head grinning while Aro simply smiles, my glare not fazing him one bit. Dang, it!

"We only married till we found our mate. We agreed that the moment our mate stepped into Volterra which is where you are present, the wives will not be ours and they will have their own lives to live. I do hate having quarrels like that." Sympathy swarms me like bees around their honeycomb nest.

"I understand a bit. I wouldn't know what it would have felt like, especially years ago where things were very much different if my history is correct." 

"Thank my dear for understanding and yes, back then we all were different. But enough about the past, how about we show you around." Aro stands up, his brothers flanking his side creating a tall black robe barrier from the burning fire behind them. hope the fire doesn't burn their butts.

"Sure." Standing, I take Marcus's hand next instead of Aro's. Glancing back at him, he shrugs it off and follows.

A grand tour and millions of places I wish to visit multiple times. The pool indefinitely, library, Caius art studio, and the gorgeous garden seem like a haven. The way I map out a mental map is that there are different floors and wings. The first floor is the throne room and tour for the human guests who turn into food. On the second floor are chambers all for the guards, the three wings separate elite guards and lower guards. The third floor is a private level where there is a secret door leading up to a circular entryway/foyer. Four brown oak doors surround the big entryway. 

"Three of these doors are ours my love while this door is yours." Aro gestures to a red wood door with a gold round knob and a keyhole underneath. "It is ready if you wish to enter it."

Stepping forward, I lay my hand on the doorknob and turn it. Bright light fills my vision before blinking it away being breathtaking. Why must vampires suck my breath away with such amazing decor!? White marble flooring with light cream-colored stone walls. a whole wall made just for going onto a big balcony overlooking the city. A Cal King bed with soft-looking bedcovers. Velvet Fusha pink pillows and at the foot of the bed is a white bed stool over a grey furry rug I will lay on when reading a book.

"That expression screams you like it." Caius pulls me out of my gawking.

"I love it. Wow, you guys can be interior decorators or designers."

"Compliments are always appreciated but it was the staff that did this. Not us, it is a surprise to us too." Caius answers back, his eyes looking over every detail.

"I still love it. Thanks but why do all this for me?" I turn to loo at them, my fingers playing with the other.

"Because you are our mate and queen. We would buy the whole world in order for you to be happy."

"Or just being there for me is enough for me to be happy. I know you know Aro but I like to tell your brothers."

"Certainly." Aro nods smiling gleefuly.

"I always thought that I just crowd the space with everyone back home and would alwasy leave to not cause any problems or discomfort. So, even as I am happy, it will be a wonderful thing if you wouldn't let me run away from ym happiness that I know you guys can give."

"We certainly will do just that. Your presence is the sun in our lives which we would gladly welcome to sit or stand by forever." Marcus comes sitting on my left, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"And if you do run, we will follow and Caus will probably tackle you and keep his hold on you till you are ready to return. We shall never let you go and if you do plan of leaving, we will follow. Anywhere and anytime as long as it is with you." I blush at the sonnets these kings love to sprout but they comfort any fear I had of them not catching me as I fall or chasing me as I run. I am reassured, as crazy as it seems, that they will be there when I need them.

"I also want to know if there is anything I can do for you guys. This can't be just about me, you guys too have...plans or something and I want to help." the soft lips on my right cheek is unexpected.

"Just give us a chance to make you happy is all we ask for." I giggle and blush deeply, hiding my face with my hair. "Don't hide love, we love seeing you blush."

"You guys are making me blush!"

"Good." I laugh at the pride on Caius' face. Even Marcus puffed his chest happy as Aro seem like he walked into the living room looking at the glimmering Christmas tree.

My yawning catches me off guard. I never been so tired during the day, glancing outside, I see why. It is no longer day but evening with the sun setting down in the sky. I look over to the kings and they nod getting up. Where are they going?

"Time for bed my dear," Aro states the obvious.

"Your right."

"Always love." Sending him a playful glare, I get up to the closet but stop remembering something.

"Wait! My things, they are still at the Cullens!" I spin around, stress filling my head.

"Calm down love, one of the guards will go and retrieve them. There are some clothes that you can wear in the meantime." Aro lays his two cold hands on my face and stares into my eyes. turning me around, he leads me inside the big walk-in mall. Aro chuckles at my reference to a closet.

"You could always wear one of our shirts?" Caius comments sitting on the sofa chair in the middle of the room.

"True but let me first see what I got right now." Opening doors and drawers, I find things a little too luxurious that all I will feel is giddy in being in such wonderful silk clothing.

"I think one of your shirts will work. For tonight but tomorrow, I am going to wear one of my own clothes here." Aro glances down at the open drawer slightly confused.

"Are they not to your liking?"

"No, they are but I know that when I wear these extremely comfy clothes, I won't sleep." Caius stands without a word and removes his robe and takes his white shirt off. My heart skipped a beat and I think my brain dumped itself in the gutter. A six-pack ripped from neck down to hips with the deep 'V' half-hidden by his black pants. I hold in any strong squealing at the model in front of me and grab the held-out shirt.

"Thanks," I mumble before scurrying off to the bathroom and locking the door. I finally breathe and allow my heart to run as my mind fantasizes over how hot Caius looked. Pale white skin, clean of any hair, muscle packed that makes any woman drool and his cocky grin reminds me of how he knows what effects he has on me.

Quickly take a small shower and then slip on the big shirt that reaches my knees. I go out into the room. Biting my lips, I glance up from below my eyelashes and see their reaction.

"Bellisima, you are gorgeous." Aro is the first to exclaim, leaning on the pink velvet couch near the barred window.

"You look good with just a shirt on." I will never understand how Marcus makes his calm and shy look turn into a smirking tease in a minute all accounts of me being in a big white shirt and underwear on.

"*Groan* I wish to do plenty of things with you like that mi more but not now. Goodnight love." Running over to me, he leans to my ear and breathes in it. Tingles and goosebumps mark my skin all over. "You look sexy in my shirt but you should know now that I usually rip them off when they tempt me too much."

Leaving with a small peck on the cheek and smirk, he runs out. Aro and Marcus shake their head and chuckle before wishing me goodnight and leaving themselves. Biting my lower lip and giggling at nobody, I walk to the bed and knock myself out when my head hit the soft silk pillow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85 18 26
This is the story of my life; the life I have after everything changed...after I changed. Maybe if I had done something differently everything wouldn...
32.8K 1.1K 15
"His fingers scraped like frostbite against your skin, frigid and chilling. You were almost tempted to look and see if the places he touched had gone...
338K 6.2K 50
I'm not amazing at descriptions but enjoy. Also there are a quite a few mentions of s3lf harm and rap3 so be warned! Also Bella bashing. When a certa...
1.4K 19 10
The nervous system makes up human anatomy, it's what sends signals from our brains to our limbs telling them to move, telling our lungs when to breat...