SAFE PLACE | MINSUNG

By linosmaniac

"You're my safe place Hannie." "Aw Min- wait hol up did you just call me ..Hannie?" "Yeah, you like it?" "Nah... More

intro.
one.
two.
three.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.

four.

220 22 43
By linosmaniac

four.

Jisung's heart was broken.

It had been all day.

Not only for Minho but also because their last interaction just wasn't it. Made him feel like shit, all because he wanted to show Minho support and care, and as a result got a bad reaction. Now he can't shake off this heart achy feel that wants to consume him whole.

But Jisung gets it, he shouldn't have chased after him like a lost puppy. Minho wanted to be alone, he wanted his own space and air, he didn't call for anyone to join him. But Jisung couldn't help it, his mind was telling him to let him be while his heart kept telling him to go and comfort him. That giant soft spot for Minho is there to stay. But if he prefers to be alone then Jisung won't interfere anymore. Seeing as how that turned out. What a failure.

Just like it was planned, the next study session was at Chan's place (of course wasn't really like one at all, Jisung was the only one who brought his backpack-) and welp Minho didn't show up.

"Oh you guys he left the group chat." Hyunjin called out loud after looking up from his phone. 

"Not changbin and his seven pets." The said male says with a shocked look, cupping his mouth with his hand.

"That's not even the name of the chat." Seungmin deadpanned with a glare.

"Shit seriously?" Jisung questioned out, from his spot on the carpet with the biggest wide eyes in the room and Hyunjin replied firmly with a nod. "Seriously."

Felix's lips fell into a pout at the news. "Come on and I'm the one who created it..ugh Minho." He sighed out.

"Guy got too annoyed..and Changbin did keep saying your mom jokes to him." Chan throws out with a tsk.

"Because I'm funny." Changbin commented.

"Now who told you that- and don't you dare say it." Jeongin said after the other opened his mouth.

"Plus he could've silenced the chat but completely leaving it? I'm telling y'all, he's dropping us as his friends." Changbin had let slip out.

"No! He's not!" Jisung exclaimed in a cry. But then felt embarrassed because of how harshly he yelled that. All eyes snapping towards him.

"Damn." Is all Chanbin replies with the most surprised look and sheepish grin.

"It's surprising how defensive you get even after the way he talked to you." Seungmin says to Jisung. Yep after he returned to the cafeteria he had told them the stuff Minho said to him.

"Well why would I be mad at him, he's going through something so I get why he would react that way." Jisung says with a shoulder shrug, then fumbles with his fingers looking down.

"And plus he has feelings- for his friends." Felix so quickly said, as he was about to out Jisung, so he fixed his sentence. "Yeah he cares about us of course with his big heart." He finished with. Yes nailed it.

Wow Jisung wished he had another water bottle to splash at Felix's face again. He questions himself all the time why did he tell Felix about his crush on Minho.

Then Changbin lets out a loud dramatic gasp, perking up. "You guys what if he goes far as to ..move schools."

And it made Jisung bolt right up on his feet eyeing the other ravenette harshly. "I will legit search around this house for duct tape."

"And I'll help you." Hyunjin said, with his hand raised.

"Alright alright you guys." Chan started and all attention was averted to him. "Let's chill and not jump into conclusions.. bin. It's Minho, he won't stay like this forever he'll come around because lets face it. Being alone gets tiring."

"Yeah!" Felix cheered getting too excited with his hands pumped up in the air. Then dropped them back down, retreating to a casual manner, clearing his throat. "Yup agree."

"Everyone's so weird today." Changbin let out.

"Wrong fandom." Seungmin spat. "And that's not even your line."

Just then there's a ringing of the door bell making Jisung perk, flipping over to the door over excitedly standing on the balls of his feet. "Hey hey what if it's him."

"Shit probably, only one way to find out." Chan snickered and went over to the door, pulling it open to find..not Minho there but someone else."Oh yeah it's the pizzas I ordered."

Jisung loves pizza but still felt his excitement die down.

Chan paid the delivery guy and closed the door, holding three boxes of da food. "Come on guys to the kitchen, we need plastic plates and napkins."

"Dibs on the first slice of pepperoni!" Changbin yelled sprinting up from the couch and follows the purple head aussie. The rest going along.

However Jisung stayed behind sitting back down on the carpet again, he was feeling so down. How badly he wants Minho to show up. His alluring smile won't leave his head damn it. Those rabbit teeth he adores so much. And what hurts even more is that it seemed as if Minho doesn't care how things left off between them. The only one who does care is Jisung. He hates how sensitive he can be.

Then his mind plays Minho's words from earlier on the roof of the school.

"We? We what? Who's we? You don't know what alone means huh."

"Yeah and I hate that word." Jisung mumbled to himself, nibbling on the inside of his bottom lip.

Then Felix comes back into the living room to get the ravenette. "Hey you coming? That pizza is calling your name."

"Oh yeah..I'm going." Jisung says standing up going beside the freckled blonde and they make their way to the kitchen. He can sense Jisung's hurt. And if he's hurt so is Felix. That's just bestie thangs. He gifts him a reassuring smile, placing his hand on his shoulder. "Ji it's okay, like Chan said.. he'll come around."

Jisung grins weakly at him, then faces back to the front taking in a sharp breath and heaves it out. "That's what I want him to do."

★★★★★

"-And yeah I even told him I need my space. He was just too clingy and obsessive. And I couldn't talk to anyone without him thinking I was cheating like what the fuck it was so annoying I felt so invaded, had to let him go. His behavior was so ugh."

Felix took a moment, taking in the last bits of Hyunjin's whole 200 word essay long rant. "Interesting how you only told us about your break up." He points out, referring to him and Jisung.

It was 9:50 PM and these three were on a video chat in their laptops. Well originally it was just Jisung and Felix. Then Hyunjin had texted them saying he wants to talk to them about something v important and Jisung invited him in the call.

"Becaaause I know you guys won't make jokes like Seungmin and Changbin. And I feel like Jeongin and Chan will back them up. Losers." Hyunjin scoffs, brushing at his dark hair with his fingers. "But I'll tell them in person I just needed to rant to you guys now, get this all out."

"Ah admit it." Felix started to tease with a smile curling in. "You dumped him because you want Jeongin."

"That's so not true!" Hyunjin squeaks out, furrowing his brows. "What makes you say that nonsense."

"Hyunjinnie you make it so obvious." Felix replied and rolled his eyes. "But good luck getting noticed by that anti-romantic baby bread."

"Uhh- ok! That's enough about me even though I love talking about myself." Hyunjin said then turned his attention to the one who has remained silent. "Hey hey Jisung hellooo?"

"Huh oh!" Jisung exclaimed, picking his head up, dropping his phone on the bed next to him. "Yeah I'm listening."

"Don't seem like it sir, you were on your phone sir." Hyunjin says, moving his face closer to the screen. "What you doing there hm?"

"Ah I was just looking at my Instagram feed that's it." Jisung rushed out his mouth, licking his dry lips.  It was a lie, he actually was staring at his phone, hoping he'd get some text from Minho. Damn how he misses his funny random texts. He misses him in general.

And Felix could tell himself Jisung had lied and was hurting still. "Yknow what." He spoke. "I still can't believe how Minho spoke to you."

Jisung swallowed not quite a fan of the topic all a sudden switching to Minho like that.

"I know right." Hyunjin threw in. "All a sudden it's a crime now to worry about a friend. Well in his case." He tsks.

"Yeah, but ah I'm over it." Jisung says letting out a forced laugh. The lies are never ending.

"I vote we spam his phone." Hyunjin suggests.

"You're just asking to get blocked." Felix says shaking his head. "Honestly Ji.. I forget what you see in him." Felix lets slip out casually. Then his eyes widened realizing what he just said. "Oh shit."

Oh no fucking way. Jisung wished he could un hear, he stared at the equally shocked blonde in disbelief. "Lix are you serious right now."

Hyunjin gasps, moving so far back in his spot. "Hold on hold on wait! Am I hearing right?" He goes back close to the screen. "Jisung has a thing for Minho?! Why am I just now finding out?!"

"And to think I had trust in you." Jisung aims towards Felix, pinching the ridge of his nose. Great the most dramatic loud one of the group now knows his secret

"Sorry." Is all Felix said with a pout, scratching at the back of his nape.

"Soooo a thing for Minho huh?" Hyunjin started with a smug smirk.

"Please don't start." Jisung groaned, throwing his head back in annoyance.

"That's so cute!" Hyunjin did start, and clasped his hands together. "Pleasee tell me aaall about it. Have you planned on telling him? Bet you've dreamt of you and him alone in-"

Hyunjin's facecam disappears leaving only Felix and Jisung on the call. "Woah what happened to him?" The freckled blonde questions out.

"My finger." Jisung says holding it up indicating he kicked him out of the call. Afterwards he receives a text and sees it's from Hyunjin saying. "Rood much 😤 "

"Welp now one more person than me now knows.. Sorry again." Felix makes a grimaced face, poking his shoulders up.

"It's fine..ugh I guess." Jisung sighs and grazes his fingers through his raven fringe. "Fuck I'm just worried that if he spills about it."

"Nah I don't think he would." Felix assures.

"This is Hwang Hyunjin we're talking about here." Jisung deapanned and adds. "Ok gonna call it a night now."

"Yeah talk to you tomorrow."  Felix said. "I'm gonna watch some asmr before going to bed."

"Of course." Jisung snickers and they exchange a 'good night' and the video chat ends.

Great he was hoping only Felix would know but now Hyunjin? He was just destined to be doomed. Jisung's terrified of showing his face to him now, because of a huge deal he's gonna make it be with his dramatic ass. But hey that's how we love him. ♡

But still he was doomed.

Jisung was bummed out that he's heard nothing from Minho, his concern growing more and more. He's had a debate in his head if he should be the one to send him a message, but he has a feeling he'll just get left on read. What if he just pisses him off again. And he doesn't wanna seem too desperate, even though he is.

Jisung went into the bathroom to wash up. He finished brushing his teeth, then picked out his outfit for school tomorrow. He was now ready to head to bed catch those z's. But then actually could use some water. So he goes into his kitchen, and gets a cup of the drink, gulping it down.

When there's a knock on the door.

Jisung stills whipping his head towards it, freezing in his spot. Wondering who could it be, and at this time. Having to inspect it he sets his cup down on the counter and goes over to the door.

He pulls it open and his eyes fly their widest to see who it was that showed up.

"Holy shit..M-Minho?"

"Hey to you too Jisung." Minho replies with a small grin and tilts his head.

★★★★★

Oop how was that? This book is so fuuuun to write ahh ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
6.1M 98.8K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
1.3M 57.9K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...