twelve.

We love side stories don't we?

twelve.

The freckled blonde was flat on his on tummy, using his palm to hold the weight of his head, in his room on the bed as he ate from a bowl of grapes. He was reading from his phone a book on wattpad, that has made him go through so much type of emotions that made him, laugh, cry, scream, pull at his hair.

"God damn it. No worries girly you'll find someone, you will." Felix utters under his breath to the main character of the book he has grown attached to.

The story started out with a college student liking a male best friend and couldn't find it in herself to tell him it was hard to since he'd show no interest in her. She had to watch him hit on other girls and be aware how he'd sleep with many of them. She took so long to confess and eventually the guy ended up engaged with one of her other guy best friends. He turned out to be gay the whole time.

And somehow Felix felt like the situation applied to his, with his die hard feelings he holds for Chan.

What if he waits for too long and loses him to someone else. To Seungmin. He probably already did. Seriously those two are way closer than ever it's so odd you would think they're dating. In the library what did Chan spill in Seungmin's ear for him to giggle like that? Felix remembers it so clear in his mind just remembering poked at him like he was a laughing stock. 'Like haha Chan will never be yours' type of shit.

Gosh what is happening to this friend group. First Hyunjin and Jeongin are in a relationship. Now Chan and Seungmin are supposedly in a secret one.

And what Felix has going on with ..uh..yeahh.

But nah like Jisung mentioned, this is just Felix over reacting and over thinking jumping into conclusions like that. But he needs to tell Jisung about the book so he's not alone in being majorly worried.

"It's just a story." Felix whispers, assuring himself softly to calm down and be collected. Then he remembers that last message Chan sent, and how he never replied. He now has a sudden feeling beckoning at him to text him back. He hates how he just flat out ignored him like what kind of friend, time to redeem himself

So the blonde clicks out of the reading app and flips over on his back, going right to Chan's glimmering contact. Well to Felix it was.

Channieee😚💖💞

Hey today was fun!!
Seen 1 week ago

Hey Chan!
Yeah that was
fun haha!

Super sorry for replying
this late omg!😭

Oh wow no worries
You're only a week
late lmfao

Right I suck boo Felix
I really didn't mean
to ignore you

Don't sweat it lix not
like I'm mad

Yayy what a relief😄

So how are you?

M'good you?

Good too!

Sweet!
Seen

_________________

Felix stared at the screen, his fingers ghosting over the keyboard, he didn't know what to reply back with it honestly felt like the conversation just.. ended there. Maybe he could give a shot at continuing it, keeping it afloat. But how.