"We Work Together." - HyunIn...

By TaeyongsTitties

Yang Jeongin is a hopeful young actor starting his career. Hwang Hyunjin is a already established well known... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (I'm Back!)
Chapter 31
SORRY READ ME!!

Chapter 20

482 26 19
By TaeyongsTitties

I woke up early the next day, I didn't want to sleep for long knowing the blogger would arrive today.

I tried to dress more casual so that I appeared more comfortable. I was stressing over every little detail as I carefully watched put all of the things I took out of Hyunjin to use back. I straighten out the sheets in my room, which the blogger will know as the guest room and went downstairs.

Hyunjin wasn't home currently and would be back from work in about three hours.

I decided this would be the perfect time to make him lunch, anything to apologize for my outburst yesterday. I didn't mean to raise my voice it just happened.

I know that he told me to use his card if I got hungry but I didn't feel right doing that. So instead I got some ingredients delivered to the house and began to make pasta.

It was taking longer than I thought it would, Hyunjin was walking through the door as I set the table.

"What's this? He said, coming into the kitchen in slight confusion.

"I thought I'd make us lunch," I said, pouring water into the two cups.

I watch as Hyunjin pulled out his phone to look at something.

"I wasn't charged on my card," he said.

"Oh I didn't use it, I payed for it," I explained.

"Did it not work?" He asked.

"No, the card is fine I just didn't feel comfortable spending your money."

"But, I told you to."

"I know you did, I just don't like using other peoples money when I can pay for it myself, I just finished so sit down and relax before the blogger gets here."

I said the last part shyly but Hyunjin stood there frozen. As if for once in his life, he didn't know what to do.

It made me smile.

"What? Never had someone cook for you before," I said amused.

"No," Hyunjin said blankly.

My smile disappeared.

"But, what about your mother?" I asked cautiously.

"She wasn't the motherly type, she didn't cook," he said, staring down at the food.

Before I could respond he spoke again.

"Why didn't you just cook for yourself?"

I sat there confused for a second. I didn't think that question needed to be answered. Wasn't it normal to cook for everyone in the house. Why would he think I wouldn't?

"You work so hard, I thought you'd be hungry," I said.

He stood there for a while just staring at me. Like what I said was fascinating in a way. I looked away from his gaze, it was burning through me.

"Thank you," he said blankly.

All of the emotion he expressed just as second ago was now completely gone. Like he just shut down.

I cleared my throat at the now suddenly awkward mood and sat down. I watch as Hyunjin began to eat.

"Do you like it?" I asked curiously.

Hyunjin look down at his plate and nodded. I don't really why but I smiled at that. I haven't smiled in a long time.

We finished eating and Hyunjin went upstairs to get ready.

I waited for Soeun to show up for last minute advice, it was finally almost time. We had to do this perfectly.

Soon enough there was a knock at the door and soeun walked. She came over and put her hands on my shoulders.

"You ready for this?" She asked.

I took a deep breath.

"As ready as I'll ever be," I replied.

She gave me a reassuring smile and patted my shoulders.

Once Hyunjin came downstairs, we spent the rest of the time reviewing our practice questions that might be asked.

"Okay They should be here soon. I have to go. You'll do great I trust you both completely. Good luck," she said.

She gave us a thumbs up as she headed out the door.

Once she left my heart rate started to pick up, this was it. Really it. Everything else relied on us.

Come on Jeongin, you're an actor you've got this.

Hyunjin was sitting on the couch without a worry, I wish I was that calm.

I started to go over the answers to the questions in my head. I wanted to make sure that I didn't mess them up even if it's just a little bit. Anything could mess this up for everyone working on the show.

The knock on the door made me jump out of my skin. Hyunjin turned to look at me and nodded to the door. I was guessing he wanted me to answer it. It's now or never.

I ran up to the door and opened it. There were two men waiting there. One had a camera and the other had a microphone. The one with the camera pointed it straight in my face.

The man with the microphone began to speak.

"Hello my name is Lee Beomjoon, I am the host of the channel Exposed," he said in a Commercial tone.

I opened the door all the way.

"Hello," I said politely.

"And you are?"

He held the microphone up to my mouth.

"My name is Yang Jeongin," I said.

"This is all being live-streamed for your information," he said.

"I'm aware," I said.

"Just for clarification this is the house you share with your boyfriend Hwang Hyunjin correct?" He said raising an eyebrow.

"Yes," I said, making sure not to hesitate.

"Is he home?"

"Yes he is, one moment," I said.

I turned, to shout for him but I paused. People would think it's strange if I called him by his first name. Most couples use pet names. I have to make this look as realistic as possible.

"Baby! Company's here!" I shouted.

I tried to make it come out as naturally as possible. But I could still hear a slight shake in my voice.

I watched as Hyunjin got off the couch and began to walk towards me. When he reached the door he did some thing that completely threw me off.

When Hyunjin walked over to me he placed his hand on the side of my head and planted a kiss on my temple.

I could feel my face get hotter. We had never talked about kissing before. I knew it would make it look more realistic but it still caught me by surprise.

He had kissed me. Hyunjin really kissed me. My brain knew that it was only for professional reasons but my heart didn't feel that way. My heart was pounding in my chest.

I had to keep my cool and pretend like I wasn't freaking out on the inside. I quickly pulled myself together and looked back at the camera and gave a slight smile.

"Hello?" Hyunjin said turning to the camera.

They seem to be quite surprised by the quick kiss. I realize now that it was a very smart move.

"Would you like to come inside?" He said, using his business voice.

"Yes, I would like to get a complete tour of the home," he said matter-of-factly.

Me and Hyunjin stepped out of the way so the blogger could step inside. The camera pans around the living room. I could tell they weren't trying to miss an inch of it.

"This is our living room," Hyunjin said, "we were just watching a movie."

I turned to see that there was a movie on the TV screen that was halfway watched. I was amazed by Hyunjin's quick thinking. These small details were definitely helping our case.

we then took them through the kitchen and the bathroom downstairs. We slowly made our way upstairs which is what I was most worried about. I felt like they almost knew because the first door they opened was what used to be my room.

"What's this room?" He asked.

"It's our guest room," I answered.

They walked and began to look around the room. I bit my lip out of anxiousness that something would be out of place. A sock, A crumpled bedsheet, a single slipper, we're all things that could screw this over.

"Do you have guests often?" He asked.

"Not often, Hyunjin doesn't really like guests," I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"He just likes quiet."

"That's it? No other reason he wants nobody over. I mean most young couples have another reason."

"H-huh?"

What was he implying? This wasn't a question we practiced.

I felt two arms slide around my waist.

"I don't think that's a very appropriate question. You're making him uncomfortable and if you continue to I will ask you to leave," Hyunjin said sternly.

I saw the bloggers eyes widen in fear for a second. Hyunjin was doing his thing. Where it feels like he's staring right through you.

I never expected him to be this good at acting, he was amazing. He did everything completely natural, as if we really were together.

Hyunjin has never given me this much skinship since I've known him. But now he was kissing and hugging me. It was a huge shock.

"Okay then we'll move on," Beomjoon said.

The camera zoomed in on Hyunjin's hands around my waist. I put my hands on top of his. They were big and strong, I could feel the slightly prominent veins.

Hyunjin let go and grabbed my hand as we walked to "our" room.

"Is this your bedroom?" he asked.

"Yes, this is our shared bedroom," Hyunjin confirmed.

The camera man quickly made his way through the room. I felt like throwing up. This was the hardest room to set up, what if something goes wrong.

Hyunjin leans down to my ear.

"Calm down, you're showing your nervousness," he said lowly.

I nodded and put on a smile, no time to get in my feelings.

"So how long have you to been living with each other?"

This was a question I was prepared for.

"Not long, about a month ago. Neither of us wanted to rush into moving in together but once we did it just felt right," I said.

Hyunjin nodded in agreement. I did good. I watched as the camera continued around the room. Scanning every corner and little detail. They were determined to find something amiss.

I squeezed Hyunjin's hand slightly.

"Are you done here?" Hyunjin said.

The blogger looked at him and then nodded.

"I suppose so, let's head downstairs for the interview."

We all quickly went downstairs, me and Hyunjin holding hands the whole time. I wondered what people in the comments were saying. Did they believe it?

Me and Hyunjin sat on the couch next to each other, leaving no space in-between. I wasn't use to being this close to him for this long.

"So let's address the elephant in the room. You two have been accused lately of faking your relationship, how does that make you feel?"

Another question we rehearsed.

"I honestly feel quite frustrated. I feel like people think that in order for a couple to look real they have to show a bunch of affection in public. We prefer to keep it private. I feel like that should be respected," I answered.

I was proud of myself for how confident I sounded.

"Can you explain what happened during your dance?"

I opened my mouth but Hyunjin spoke first. He didn't know the rehearsed answer, what was he doing.

"We had a fight before we went on. It was my fault. When I saw the article about Jeongin and his friend I got Jealous. It turned out to be a misunderstanding. When we went on I accidentally dropped him during our routine. I was still angry but I didn't him to perform when he was clearly hurt. I knew he wouldn't listen to me so I had to walk off," he explained.

I stood there stunned. Did he really come up with that right now, or was he telling the truth? It was impossible to tell.

"Jeongin were you upset when he walked away?"

The microphone was now in my face again, I didn't have time to think. This wasn't what we practiced. So I just blurted out something.

"I slapped him," I said.

The blogger jumped back slightly. I shouldn't have said that. I wasn't thinking. Such a stupid move.

"Slapped him?!" Beomjoon repeated?

I had no choice but to go with it now.

"Yes, when I went backstage I slapped him and yelled at him. I was really angry. But I felt really bad afterwards and apologized. He accepted it and we moved on," I said, basically telling the truth of what went down.

Saying this now I realized I never really apologized for slapping him. Would he accept it?

"How did you feel about this Hyunjin?"

I looked over at him. How did he feel? I was also curious. Did I know for sure he would tell the truth? No. But I listened anyway as if it were fact.

"I knew he didn't mean it. That's not the kind of person he was. He's not violent. He was frustrated, extremely frustrated. I have only myself to blame for that. I told myself I'd never get him to that point ever again."

I stared at Hyunjin and hung on every words. Something deep inside pleaded for the words to be true. But I had no idea. He could've made every word of that up. Acting. That was his job.

"Wow, what a great boyfriend," The blogger stated.

I didn't take my eyes off Hyunjin. Not for a second.

"I know," I said

"We'll I will say we came in here extremely skeptical but after close examination and explaination. It seems we were wrong. You two really are dat-"

Before the blogger could finish there was a knock at the door. Me and Hyunjin looked at each other confused. Who could possibly be here. I stood up and walk towards the door.

The camera was right behind me. I carefully opened the door.

My heart dropped to the floor.

My stomach twisted in knots.

My mind raced.

"Mom?"

______________

A/N: Haha cliff hanger! Anyway this is a long chapter so proof reading will take a while to be completely so please bare with any mistake you see. Anyway I hope you enjoyed guys. have a great day!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1.5K 7
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲" ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶ Hwang Hyunjin always dreamt of th...
142K 6.9K 53
Sext Me 1-30 Hwang Hyunjin is a fuck boy, Kim Seungmin is a dandy boy, and Yang Jeongin is the innocent one. What happens when Jeongin innocence get...
25.3K 913 43
"𝒴𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹." "𝓜𝔂 𝓤𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮." Yang Jeongin, a shy high schooler who likes secluded places to breathe. Kim Seungmin, a boy w...
271K 10.8K 83
a story in which two boys who start a relationship that confuses between love and lust... tw !!! + rape, mature themes, language, self harm, abuse. h...