OVERPROTECTIVE HUSBAND โฝสธแต’แต’โฟแต...

By ot7_bang_tan

Just Jeon jungkook being overprotective, possessive and pervert for his husband ? -english is not my first la... More

โ€ข Introduction
Going to office
how dare they!!
your koo is here
punishment!!
you are mine ๐Ÿ”ž
let me go you pervert!๐Ÿ”ž
Big Softie but only for you โ™ก
It's cold โ„๏ธ
sick
unable to sleep
scared
protective ห™โฅห™
His pretty shy hyung โœฟ
yoongi's big bug
In office ๐Ÿ”ž
COCKROACH!!
His anti-romantic hyung โค๏ธ
Jealousy
scared from lightning
accidentally
yoongi's insecurities
I am useless
comforting
๐Ÿ”ž shower
lie?
only yours ๐Ÿ’œ
ready to leave?
I will miss you
Far from each other
Coming back??
Hospital
Treatment
care
Dieting?
serious?
cutie
Gentle ๐Ÿ”ž
relative
evil?
planning
ready
rude
consequences
Change of game
drama
End?
Leaving
Changed?
Outburst
on the way
Naughty
ruined?
discussion
rest
under the blanket
bite
revealed?
Fired!
peaceful time
Changing room
stranger
furious
triggering
needy
love letter?
ready for the party
nervous
returned
exposing
locked
on news
brutal
drunk ๐Ÿ”ž
forgotten
calls (๐Ÿ”ž)
expressing
beautiful night?
robbed or saved?
False accusation?
last problem
morning
Supportive
romance in office
from hubby to?
alright? โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
caring
โค๏ธYoonkookโค๏ธ
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณโœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
(Chocolate day)

sweet morning in kitchen

16.5K 474 26
By ot7_bang_tan

Morning

Jungkook woke up and saw that the person he loves the most was not beside him.

"Why he wake up early everyday" jungkook said while getting up from bed went to bathroom to get ready for his day.

After getting ready he went downstairs straight to kitchen because he knows that his husband must be there.

Yoongi is in kitchen making breakfast for them.

When yoongi was cooking he suddenly got startled when two strong arms wrapped around his waist tightly from behind and he felt someone resting his head on his shoulder.

"How many times do I have to tell you to not do this? You always scare me kook" yoongi said scolding jungkook while continuing his cooking.

"And how many times do I have to tell you that I will do this everyday" jungkook said while pouting.

"Leave me" yoongi said while struggling to get rid from the tight grip of jungkook's arms around his waist.

"No hyung I don't want to" jungkook said and hugged him more tightly.

"Jeon jungkook!! Leave me" Yoongi said in stern voice.

"I will but let me finish my routine first hyungie" jungkook said in cute voice and then kiss yoongi's neck.

Yoongi gulped knowing what was jungkook's everyday routine.

Jungkook slowly slipped
his hand under yoongi's shirt caressing his bare stomach while kissing his neck.

"K-kook" yoongi said while breathing heavily.

"Shhh let me complete my work hyung" jungkook said

Jungkook then turn yoongi around now yoongi was facing jungkook. Yoongi's both hands were on jungkook's shoulders while jungkook's left arm was around yoongi's waist holding him tightly in his place and right hand was behind yoongi's head pulling him closer to himself. He first peck his lips softly and then kissed him roughly and push his tongue in his mouth.

"Mmm~ mhhm ko-o" yoongi hold jungkook's shoulders tightly to let him know that he is unable to breathe.

Jungkook broke the kiss and lick his own lips.

"Ahh So tasty hyung" jungkook said still holding yoongi tightly.

" n-now leave me" yoongi said while cleaning his mouth with the back of his sleeve.

"Love you hyungie" jungkook said with an innocent face like he didn't know that a minute ago he was literally eating yoongi's mouth.

"Hmm now leave" yoongi said while pushing jungkook.

" You know that I am not gonna leave you until you say it back" jungkook said tightening his grip on yoongi's waist.

"Ahh koo it's too tigh- okk I love you too now leave me!" Yoongi said while glaring at jungkook.

"Finally my daily routine is Done" jungkook said and unwrapped his arms around his waist but not before pecking yoongi's lips softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 62.7K 55
|๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ| โYou're such a pervert, Jeon Jungkook.โž โYou haven't seen half of it.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”เผป๐“Ÿ๏ฝฅ๐“‘เฟ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐—–๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—š๐—˜ ๐—”๐—จ โžณ She's too i...
285K 8K 25
Jeon Jungkook is known for being possessive over is property. That also means Teahyung. Jungkook is a mafia boss who is also a ceo of his own company...
8.3K 722 14
Meet professor Kim SEOKJIN aka jin a simple, talented and beautiful guy with a soft heart and miserable life. On the other hand Meet Jeon jungkook ak...
107K 6.3K 30
"I could be a better boyfriend than him." | Contains smut, angst & fluff. | English isn't my first language.