"He Just Appeared"

ghoulwtv द्वारा

Y/n L/n, a famous racer, a legend. Although quite lonely, she had a good life. She was the top racer, had lot... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chaper 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Bonus 44
<3
A/N
Bonus 47
Bonus 48
Oakland Cemetery
Goatman's Bridge
Being a woman pt 1
Being a woman - pt 2
Bonus
Bonus
Bonus
Birthday Trip - pt 1
Birthday Trip - pt 2
Birthday Trip - pt 3
Bonus
Y/n's Past
(Being a woman) A Break - pt 1
Techno's Family 1
Techno's Family 2
Techno's Family 3
(Bring a woman) Breaking Point
Exhaustion - 1
Practicing - 1
Practicing- 2
tehe
y/n's bday - one
y/n's bday - two
y/n's bday - three

Chapter 21

952 45 13
ghoulwtv द्वारा

Callahan opened the door for the two. When no one got out he looked into the car, Y/n's head laid on top of Techno's shoulder. Techno had his head on top of Y/n's.

As they slept Techno hand both of his hands hold Y/n's right hand. Callahan have a soft smile, but he thought it would be better to sleep in a bed than a car.

He lightly tapped Techno's shoulder, Techno slowly looked over to him. "We arrived, sir." Callahan whispered, Techno nodded and woke up Y/n.

The two drowsily walked into the hotel again, "can I stay in your room?" Techno asked, Y/n nodded.

"Oh my god!" Someone yelled, "is that Y/n L/n?!" Y/n sighed, but turned around with a smile. "Oh my god! Can I please get a picture?!"

"Of course, sorry if I look bad.." Techno chuckled, Y/n put her arm on the girl's back and smiled. "Thank you!" The girl and assumingely her mother walked away.

Once they both reached the elevator they stepped inside. Y/n leaned against the wall, completely forgetting about her arm. "Ah!" She quickly jumped back, accidentally hitting Techno.

"What?" Techno asked worryingly, "forgot." Y/n leaned on her other side. When the doors opened they stepped out Y/n pulled out her key and unlocked the door.

Techno closed and locked the door before he sat down on the bed. Y/n put her phone on a nearby table and crawled into the bed. She pulled the blanket up to cover her body.

Techno continued to sit on the end of the bed, "Technoblade?" Y/n called his name, he turned around. His phone was in his hand, "aren't you tired?"

"I can sleep next to you?" Techno was confused, Y/n giggled, "of course." Techno smiled, and stood up. When he reached the side of the bed, someone frantically knocked on the door.

"Bruh," he sighed, Y/n stood up, looking through the peep hole. Her eyes went wide and she froze, "who is it?"

"Calvin.." Y/n whispered, he knocked again. Techno quickly stood up and opened the door. "Y/n, I- oh," Calvin stopped, Techno pulled him into the room and closed the door.

Calvin looked at Y/n, then her arm that was still covered in bandages. "Y/n, I heard about the race and I'm sorry, I am, Y/n." Y/n refused to look at him, "I don't forgive you."

"What?" This is the first time she has not forgiven him, "why weren't you there? Why was Technoblade the one who pulled me away from everyone, so no one could bother me? Why was he the one comforting me in the changing room while I cried? Why was he the one who took me to the medical tent? Why was he the one who drove home with me? Why wasn't it you, Calvin?"

"I was jealous," Calvin whispered. "About what?" Y/n crossed her arms, "you started hanging out with Technoblade, a lot. Y/n, he's your first true friend and you guys are even started to become more than friends. I'm sorry, Y/n."

He walked up to Y/n, Techno closely watch. "I'll be there next time and I'm so sorry I wasn't there today."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

23.4K 763 26
Y/N started as a small streamer under the name VybeCheck. She's happy where she is, but one event will change her, and who knows where that will lead...
8.4K 383 24
[THIS BOOK HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED] (n.) Unconditional familial love, which can be one-sided in some cases, but is driven by familiarity. In which, Aur...
Georgebur Onshots Lemon द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

17.9K 541 24
Request are closed CLOSED!!! This book is finished, I just don't have motivation since I'll be making official stories. These are just random oneshot...
352K 13.5K 44
"𝘛𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘺, 𝘢𝘮 𝘐 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘨𝘶𝘺?" "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨? 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆." "𝐿𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐...