my baby, my infinity (Gojo Sa...

By Alie-Heart

Nᴏʀɪᴇ ɪs ᴀ 28 ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏᴊᴏ sᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ ғᴏʀ 5 ʏᴇᴀʀs. Tʜᴏᴜɢʜ sʜᴇ ʜᴀs ᴀ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛᴏᴊɪ... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
THANK YOU 💕 (pls read :authors note)
fifty five
fifty seven
Headcanons (+ pics) ʳᵉᵃᵈ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿᵗ :)
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty

fifty six

1.5K 52 3
By Alie-Heart

"You're the apple of my eye
Girl, I've never loved one like you

Man, oh man, you're my best friend
I scream it to the nothingness
There ain't nothing that I need

Ain't nothing please me more than you

Oh, home, let me come home

Home is wherever I'm with you

Oh, home, let me come home

Home is wherever I'm with you"

- ʰᵒᵐᵉ ; ᵉᵈʷᵃʳᵈ ˢʰᵃʳᵖᵉ

∆∆∆∆∆

Itadori stood in front of a dummy that Norie had used her curse energy on it to fight back.

The boy yelled and threw the first punch, but he ended up letting out a confused sound when the dummy dodged it and sent a punch towards his face.

He fell back with a groan as Norie winced.

"You're okay sweetheart, just...shake it off"she spoke and lifted him up.

"This is pointless! You and Gojo-sensei shouldn't waste your time on me anymore"Itadori spoke as he sat on the mat.

Norie frowned and sat next to him.

"You are not wasting our time, we haven't backed down because we know you can do this."she says.

The pink haired boy looked over at her and she smiled.

"You got this yeah?"Norie said and stuck a thumbs up towards him.

For some reason the thumbs up gave him confidence making him smile and stick his up and say "I got this!"

She laughed and patted his head.

"Thanks mom-NORIE-SENSEI! I mean Norie-sensei!"Itadori quickly corrected himself and stood up and started to bow his apologies.

He stopped when he felt a hand on his shoulder, he looked up to see her smiling down at him.

"It's okay, not the end of the world"Norie says.

Itadori smiled back and she wrapped her arms around him, bringing him into a tight embrace.

"You got it"Norie whispers.

The boy smiled lightly and hugged her back.

∆∆∆∆∆

"No!"Nobara screamed and fell to her knees in front of a store.

The boys sighed as she yelled "You animals! I was on time!"

"We can go to another-"Nobara cut Megumi off with a dramatic gasp.

"How dare you! Your own mother is coming home and you don't care?!"

Megumi stared with a blank face before saying "I never said that"

"We needed to buy her something from this store! She would've loved a jewelry bracelet"The girl spoke.

"Don't worry I'll just give her my gift..."Gojo giggled out as his cheeks turned red.

The teens stared at him and then slammed their fists on top of his head.

"GUYS!"

They turned to see Itadori running towards them and said "She's here!"

Soon they started running at a fast speed, making people flinch at how they would zip pass them. They finally make it to Jujutsu Tech and saw Norie stepping out of Yagas office.

She had came back from a business trip and delivered any messages to Yaga, she jumped when she heard "NORIE-SENSEI!"

Norie turned and saw the three teens and Gojo running towards her, she smiled and ran to them with open arms.

"Move!"Gojo yelled harshly and shoved the teens away.

They yelled as they flew across the courtyard as he called out happily "Baby!"

But he cut himself off when he ran into a tree face first, Gojo quickly pulled back and held his nose. His face dropped when he saw the others.

"My babies! I missed you so much"Norie spoke as she had the three teens squished together in a hug while placing kisses on top of their heads.

They smiled as Gojo puffed up his cheeks in anger and walked towards them, the three teens smirked at him and they all stick their middle fingers up towards him.

"Um hello?! What about your husband?!"he spoke.

Norie looked up at him and smiled, she let then teens go and walked towards him.

"I missed you too"she says and held his face in her hands.

Gojo smiled and relaxed his face in her hold, Norie brought him down and placed her lips on his. He sighed as he kissed her back, Gojo then opened his eyes and stuck his middle finger up to the teens.

Their faced dropped as they started yelling but they couldn't hit him since Norie was there, the teens then grabbed a Gojo mannequin they created last week and started whacking it with branches as Megumi used a rock to smash against the mannequins throat.

Though Gojo didn't see since he pulled Norie closer by the waist and kissed her more deeply, she smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck while running her fingers through his hair.

∆∆∆∆∆

Gojo groaned when he felt a foot kick his side, though he didn't get up which made the person say "get up"

He turned his head and he saw Kenjaku, he smirked down at him and said "look at you..."

"Why do you look all dead? So pale, so fragile...why is that?"

"It's not nice to ask" Gojo sighed out and stretched as he laid back down.

Kenjaku then clicked his tongue and smiled, he laughed and spoke "I think I know..."

"Is it because of your woman?"

Gojo felt his chest tighten making Kenjaku laugh again since he saw it.

"I don't know why you're crying about her, she's just a person who you placed a ring on her finger. She's not your wife...but some trophy you won in the end..." Kenjaku spoke and looked around the realm.

The white haired man narrowed his eyes and looked over at him as Kenjaku says "I think..."

"You're nothing but a phony, a liar, a manipulator...she gave you her trust just for you to crush it like some insect, all these years...5 years if I recall correct? You wasted her time and breath."

Gojo started to breathe heavily as he felt his chest become heavy again.

"You forced her to love you because you were desperate, you only used her for her body and power...am I right or wrong?"

"You're wrong..."Gojo responded as he pretended not to care.

"No I think I'm right, do you even recall the times where you did anything nice for her that did not involve your little love making or snapping curses necks?"

Gojos face dropped into one of shock as he held his head, he tried going through his shelves of memories but he can't remember anything, he went quiet making Kenjaku smile.

He knew Gojo was forgetting, there was times where he and Norie had their nice moments. But since his mind was slowly forgetting about her, it made Gojo think Kenjaku was right.

Kenjaku then laughed softly as he walked around him.

"I wonder if she has kids...will they end up like her because of your stupid actions that landed you here?"

Gojo clenched his fist as he breathed into calm himself down causing Kenjaku to laugh out loudly  "Look at you! I think your manhood is still intact, but I'm not going to waste my time looking at a corpse anymore."

"But...if I'm being honest...I think she deserved to die"

Gojos eyes widened in anger as Kenjaku says "She is just a worthless tool in the end, she never cared about you, the only thing she had was to be with you...that's all she ever cared about and it never mattered. Even before the day she met you, she was all alone, she wasn't rich, she was poor, she didn't have anything to give, she only wanted a man to fulfill her and a ring to show she had a man in her life. What a waste."

Gojo screamed in anger and went towards him but his fist was met with nothing and he fell to the ground, he breathed heavily and he heard the laughter again.

"You can't hit me, in fact, don't even think about trying. I'm not even here, it's just my projection."Kenjaku spoke.

"Don't... don't talk about her like that..."Gojo managed to say.

"I mean she's not even here, so I'll talk what I want to talk. Either way, why do you care about her feelings in the first place?"

Gojo looked at him as if he were stupid but Kenjaku said "you didn't seem to care what she thought when you killed that friend of yours, what's his name...?"

"Geto?"

Gojo looked away as Kenjaku says "you killed him without thinking about her, she cared about him as much as you did and you murdered him like nothing. And that day when she saw you all bloody and frozen, and she saw Geto laying there...she hated you"

"No that didn't happen, she wasn't even there when it happened-Was she?"he cut him off.

"No she wasn't-Was she?"Kenjaku cut him off again.

"She didn't see Geto! She wasn't there-Was she?"

Gojo shook his head as Kenjaku smiled at his brain tricking method, he just loved seeing him all vulnerable.

"She didn't hate me either"Kenjaku heard him speak.

"She hated you so much, you knew how much care she had for him. She was trying to do all she could to save him...but you just killed him"

"She cried for you all alone, she hated you for what you had done, she hated herself for not being able to save the both of you...but she was trying to do something so that her friend didn't have to die...that's when she realized that you are the reason"

Gojo looked up at him as he continued "the reason she won't be able to trust anyone again"

"But she doesn't have to worry, she's dead so it won't be a bother"

Kenjaku sighed and said "didn't she have a past relationship? Who was it... Toji Zenin?"

"Don't bring him up-Why not?"he cut him off.

"Hm...she seems...like a desperate girl too. She involved herself with two of the most popular clans... Zen'in and Gojo...what a risky pest..."Kenjaku laughed out.

"Just to let you know, after her relationship with that Toji guy ended she never wanted to love again. That is, until you found her. As much as a cringe it is to say this, you showed her that not everyone leaves."

Gojos bottom lip quivered as Kenjaku said "but...guess what? You left"

"You lied, yeah Toji leaving her with a child is bad but you? Leaving her but also leaving her to die? Making her leave her child?"

"She was afraid and cold, she was alone and was scared to die. She wanted you there but you were nowhere, so her son had to be the one to escort her to the other side"

Gojos eyes widened and he whispers "Megumi?"

"Yeah, poor boy...it's not a nice thing to watch your own mother's death..."

Kenjaku looked at him and said "you're hating yourself now? She hated you...and she's been hating you ever since, but the hate...it never goes away because you didn't care about her, you just used her to win."

"You used her for power and when you got what you wanted...you killed her and dumped her somewhere..."

Gojo felt something break inside of him, he closed his eyes and he shook as Kenjaku continues speaking "Geto also loved her. They met in middle, but you didn't manage to deliver the small message he had for her"

"Norie...tell her...what a wonder she is..."

"No he never told me anything!"Gojo raised his voice.

"He did you're just denying it!"

"You don't give a damn about Geto or Norie, their nothing but blood you poured. They both hate you, and you will rot here alone with that guilt..."

Kenjaku stopped when he heard him break down, crying into his arm. He smiled and said "well...I guess my job here is done"

"Your officially broken Satoru"

Gojo digged his fingers into the ground as he continued to cry, trying to talk to Norie to tell her what Kenjaku said wasn't true, hell, even Geto. But it made him break down more knowing that they couldn't hear him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 3.7K 35
ɢᴇᴛᴏ ꜱᴜɢᴜʀᴜ x ꜰᴇᴍ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ x ɢᴏᴊᴏ ꜱᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ (ꜱʟɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴀɴᴀᴍɪ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ) ꜱᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇꜱᴛ /ꜱᴛʀⱰŊ/ 1. ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛꜱ ᴏʀ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴏʀᴍ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘʜʏꜱɪᴄ...
486 15 6
ɢᴏᴊᴏ sᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ﹙ғ﹚ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ: ᴅʀᴜɢ ᴜꜱᴀɢᴇ, ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴄᴇ, ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇꜱ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴏ ɴꜱꜰᴡ, ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟ ᴜꜱᴀɢᴇ ᴀ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsɪᴛʏ ɪɴ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ...
680K 26.2K 45
"𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢, 𝚒 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚜�...
272K 10.9K 29
𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑨𝑼 𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨...