thirty

"Cause, I built a homeFor you

For you.
For me.

Until it disappeared
From me
From you"

- ᵗᵒ ᵇᵘⁱˡᵈ ᵃ ʰᵒᵐᵉ : ᵗʰᵉ ᶜⁱⁿᵉᵐᵃᵗⁱᶜ ᵒʳᶜʰᵉˢᵗʳᵃ

°°°

"I'll give you everything I have
I'll teach you everything I know

I will always hold you close
But I will learn to let you go

I will rearrange the stars
Pull 'em down to where you are

With every heartbeat I have left
I'll defend your every breath"

- ˡⁱᵍʰᵗ : ˢˡᵉᵉᵖⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ˡᵃˢᵗ

∆∆∆∆

8 years ago

8 year old Megumi laid in bed while hugging Norie's cardigan close to him, it was his first day sleeping in his own room. But Norie made sure to buy him glow in the dark stars and planets, a night light shaped as a dog, and printed a big picture of them together and hanged it on the wall in front of him so he wouldn't be afraid.

Gojo had printed out a much bigger picture of just himself and went to hang it up but Norie smashed it over his head.

The boy furrowed his eyebrows as he was experiencing a nightmare causing him to whimper softly and tighten his hug on the cardigan.

Megumi looked around as people walked passed him, bumping into his small frame as he tried his best to look for Norie in the crowd, his eyes watered and he started to panic.

"Mommy-"he began to call out but cut himself off when someone shoved into him.

Megumi regained his balance and started moving through the people, he then started running hoping that he would see Norie.

"Mommy!"he cried out and was finally thrown to the floor by another, he tried getting up but he would get shoved down again.

Megumi breathed in and sat up quickly, he wiped his eyes to get rid of the tears. He decided to climb out of his bed and open his door to walk to her bedroom door, Megumi walked down the hall and reached her room.

He opened the door and found Norie sleeping peacefully in bed, the light of the moon illuminating her face making her look pretty in his eyes. Megumi quietly walked over as he still held onto her cardigan, he reached his hand out and nudged her shoulder softly.