thirty six

"Ladies and gentlemen,Them

Them."

∆∆∆∆∆

2 months ago

"Dodge ball!"Nobara and Itadori yell out while wearing work out clothes as Megumi stood in the back.

Today was their off day and they were bored so they decided to play dodge ball, and of course Gojo wanted to challenge the three of them by himself.

"Get ready to go crying off to Norie-sensei when we beat your ass to the ground Mr.Strongest"Nobara said with a smirk while she held a dodge ball to her chest

"Please, I'll be the one making her cry tonight. If you know what I mean-DISGRACE!"Itadori and Nobara cut Gojo off.

"Gojo, just admit it. You'll be the one looking up to us after we're done with this"Megumi spoke up.

The white haired man smirked and says "we'll see about that, son."

"2 rounds, who ever has the most outs loses."Itadori explained.

"Ready"Nobara began.

"Set"Itadori said after.

"Go"Megumi finished.

They swung their dodge balls but Gojo smiled and jumped away and used his foot to kick then back and punch the others towards them.

Nobara grabbed her hammer and swung it before it hit her, Itadori grabbed the ball and threw it back. Megumi summoned Gama and the toad wrapped his tongue around the ball and shot it to Gojo.

Gojo smiled and his infinity stopped it, the teens eyes widened when they heard him whisper:

"Black flash"

The dodge balls zipped towards them, one hitting Nobara in the stomach the other hitting Itadori straight into his face and the last one hit Megumi's chest. They screamed as they slammed into the ground. Gojo cheered and started to do a dance he learned from dance dance revolution but made him look more stupider then superior.

"Oi! That's not fair! You can't use black flash! That was in the rules!"Nobara yelled with an irk.

"What rules? There's no rules if Gojo is in the game"he responded.

"Time out!"she screamed and grabbed both of the boys and had a huddle up meeting.

"How are we suppose to win this?"Nobara whispered.