ten

∆∆∆∆∆

∆∆∆∆∆

"good luck my loves!"Norie says hugging Megumi, Itadori and Nobara at the same time while projecting hearts around her head.

Nobara and Itadori smiled brightly as Megumi just stared.

"If you guys win I will buy you snacks! If not, I still am!"She says happily as the teens cheered but Megumi just put a thumbs up.

"Norie! Norie! Norie!"Nobara and Itadori chant as she laughs.

"Be careful out there okay? Love you"Norie says to Megumi and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"My second-years! Do your best! I'll be chanting your names for the whole world to hear!"

She hugged Maki, Toge and panda close to her.

"We got this Norie-sensei!"Maki says.

"Whoop! Whoop!"Panda cheered.

"Cherry"Toge spoke up.

She then walked over to the other teens and said "Good luck Kyoto! Wish you nothing but the best!"

"Aw thank you-but if I find all of you hurting my baby boy and other non biological babies like last time I will not hesitate to raise hell again until you see nothing but red"Norie cut Miwa off.

The teens stared making her smile and say "okay! See ya!" And left.

∆∆∆∆∆

Norie flinches when Gojo sneezes making her take out a tissue and hand it to him.

"Gross"Utahime spoke next to her.

"So, Utahime, what have you been doing the last couple of months?"Norie asks her.

"Oh you know here and there, nothing much"

"Well duh, you're always by yourself"Gojo spoke up.

"Shut up!"Both of the women yelled at him with an irk mark as he just smiled.

"God Norie, I've also been praying at the stand for you ever since you've married this moron. Why did you anyways?"Utahime says looking down at her drink.

"That's a great question!"Norie says smiling with a finger up.

Gojo smirked as he waited for the compliments from her but got nothing but silence, he opened his eyes and saw the women sipping their drinks making him drop his face.