fifty five

Norie

Norie...
Wrap me up...
I want you in my arms

let me hold you
… I'll never let you go again, like I did...

I would never fall in love again until I found 𝐡𝐢𝗺.
I said I would never fall unless it's 𝐡𝐞𝐫 I fall into

I was lost within the darkness, but then I found 𝐮𝐬.

I found 𝐲𝗼𝐮.

- ᵘⁿᵗⁱˡ ⁱ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ; ˢᵗᵉᵖʰᵉⁿ ˢᵃⁿᶜʰᵉᶻ

∆∆∆∆∆

Gojo sneezed out loudly making 12 year old Megumi send him a look of disgust.

"Are you okay? You've been sneezing non stop"Norie spoke as she placed her son's lunch in front of him.

"I'm fine, I bet it's just that you have me in your mind and that's making me sneeze-"

The white haired man cut himself off when he let out another sneeze, Megumi's cup exploded sending the apple juice everywhere.

"God!"Gojo yelled while rubbing his nose.

He then stopped when he saw Norie and Megumi drenched in juice, Gojo scratched his head and said "what happened to you guys?"

"Honey don't!"Norie said while holding Megumi back who yelled in anger towards Gojo while holding his fork to attack him with it.

∆∆∆∆∆

"Yeah you have the flu"Shoko spoke and quickly slammed a pillow in Gojos face who sneezed again.

"The flu?! No! I can't have the flu!"he argued.

"It's the flu, you cannot be sneezing just because Norie is thinking of you"

He frowned and the door opened to Norie, she smiled and says "So? What's wrong?"

"You're dumb man child has the flu, which means he needs to be in a separate room for a few days-Separate room?!"Gojo cut Shoko off.

"Separate rooms"she repeated.

"We don't want Megumi or Norie near you, you'll just end up passing it on and on to multiple people"