twenty four

"I didn't know you'd actually come"Shoko says as she and Utahime walk to the room where Norie was at

"Hey why would you assume that?!"Utahime argued.

"Don't know, I know you and Norie talk but it wasn't like you guys were best friends"

"Only because Gojo would always be around, god he's so annoying..."she mumbled.

Shoko chuckled and says "but...how are you taking the news?"

Utahime sighed as she frowned, she rubbed her arms as they turned a corner.

"I didn't believe it at first... Norie doesn't seem like the type to die so soon. I would lie and say that I didn't tear up when Yoshinobu told me...but I did. And you should've seen Miwa...god, it was like a gut wrenching sight"she says.

"But I can't even imagine how it went for Megumi"

Shoko opened the door and led them inside.

"It hurt me, he was there when she passed away. And he was the one who brought her in here crying and screaming"she says and walks over to the glass box.

Megumi cried out as he felt Norie's dead weight on him, he breathed heavily as he angrily yelled out and grabbed the staff and yanked it out as blood splattered out. He grabs her again as her body sunk down at the lost of the staff and chokes on a sob.

"Mom- mama stay with me please-" he trembled out as he picks her up in his arms and placed the staff underneath his arm.

"-stay with me!" Megumi cried as he ran and tried not to trip.

Norie's head was hanged back as her arms were swaying at each step he took, her hair flowing down as some blood rolled up her cheeks and went into her grey like eyes.

Megumi yelled out when he had to climb over broken devices and concrete.

"Mom- mom help me come on- please!" he cried as he almost fell through a drop of the hill of debris.

∆∆∆∆

"Help me! Help me please!"

Shoko turned to see Megumi walking up the steps of Jujutsu Tech with Norie limp in his arms, Megumi fell on the steps with exhaustion as she gasped and ran to them.

"Megumi what happened-"He cut her off with a scream as his face was red, the veins in his neck and forehead popped out and his face stained with tears.

Utahime places a hand on top of the glass and looked down at Norie's still form.

"It's weird seeing her like this..."she whispered.

Shoko nodded and sat down where she's been sitting down the whole time.

"Has anything changed?"

"Well...not in a good way"She responded.

Utahime looks at her in confusion and Shoko nods her head towards the screen on the wall. She turned to look and saw lines and a number in bold.