eight

∆∆∆∆∆"Is Yaga here yet?"Yoshinobu asks

∆∆∆∆∆
"Is Yaga here yet?"Yoshinobu asks.

"The time of an old man close to old death doesn't come cheap"

Miwa stares at him as the door slides open and in came Norie and Gojo.

"Principal Yaga won't be coming for a while"He says.

"Oh?"

The couple walked in and sat in front of the of the couch, Norie and Gojo crossed there legs as he put an arm behind her.

"He was given a false schedule"She says.

"Thank you for the other day, principal Gakuganji"Gojo spoke up after.

"What other day would that be?"the old man asks.

Norie dropped her face and thought: God Gojo, please don't say something bad

"Don't play dumb with me old man"

"I'm speaking about the case with Itadori Yuji. As a head of conservatives, you were involved too, right?"

Yoshinobu sighs and says "youth these days..."

"Don't you know how to be polite?"

"Honestly sir, I ask him that question every single day since I met him"Norie spoke up making Gojo look at her in shock.

"I never had any intention of respecting you. Elders these days, love to act important and it's so annoying"

Norie closed her eyes and sighed as Miwa spoke up "hey!"

"Your conduct is problematic, I'll be reporting you to the authorities"

"Please do, it'll teach him a lesson"Norie responded and Gojo gasped besides her.

She looks over and blinks.

"Oh hey sweetie, didn't see you there"

Miwa glared at them but on the inside she gushed out in excitement and thought: oh man! It's Satoru and Norie Gojo in person!

"But anyways, yeah feel free too. I don't plan to chat for long"Gojo says.

She glared again but then thought: they both spoke to me! On the same day! Same hour!

"Lays night me and my wife were attacked by two unregistered special grade cursed spirits"

"Oh, that's unfortunate"Yoshinobu speaks up.