seven

∆∆∆∆∆

∆∆∆∆∆

The curse stared at Gojo who smiled and Norie who held in a laugh at the look on his face making him shoot out the flames from his ears and on the top of his head.

"Don't underestimate me, you brats!"it yelled.

"I'm going to enjoy swallowing up that smug looks of yours!"

The blast sent the water into a wave and the wind to grow aggressive around them, Itadori felt a soft hand on his cheek and turned to see Norie smiling down at him lightly.

"We're right here honey"she spoke.

He felt a hand on top of his head which made him look up at Gojo.

"You'll be fine"He says.

"Just stay close to us"

"Domain expansion!"Jogo yelled and a black sheet wrapped around the setting they were in.

The ground cracked as some flame escaped through them as Norie says "how cute"

It wrapped around, closing them in and lava started spraying in as Itadori says "what's going on?!"

"Coffin of the iron mountain!"

"What is this?"he asks again.

"This is the domain expansion"

"You used cursed energy to construct an Innate Domain inbued with a cursed technique in your surroundings"Gojo explained as Itadori yells in pain after some lava hit his arm.

"What you all experienced at the juvenile detention center was an incomplete Domain that hadn't been imbued with any cursed techniques."Norie spoke as she trailed off.

"If that had been a proper Domain, all of you first-years would have died."she said softly.

Itadori frowned a bit as Norie says "but I think Megumi understood that"

"Spreading out a Domain consumes a ton of energy, but its merits are worth the cost. One such benefit is the boost to stats due to environmental factors."Gojo spoke up.

"Oh! Like buff in video games!"Itadori says.

Norie moved him aside with her staff as Gojo destroyed one of the curses rock attack.

"Another is that the techniques imbued in the Domain are guaranteed to hit within that Domain."

"Guaranteed?!"Itadori repeated.