twenty three

"seriously?! Gojo is sealed?"Hakari repeated.

"Yes seriously"

"And...Norie is dead?"

Megumi crossed his arms over his chest and mumbled "yeah..."

"Damn...sorry..."

"Panda senpai? I'm sorry I was keeping quiet about it but it's true"

"Oh and I'm sorry to make this seem like an afterthought but principal Yaga has died"

Panda looked at Itadori and says "it's alright Itadori, he didn't die at Shibuya, he got into a scuffle with the higher cups after that"

∆∆∆∆∆

"Oww, it hurts. Why are you doing this to me?"the girl spoke as she was on the ground holding her bruised cheek while Megumi stood behind her.

"You attacked me first"Megumi says as he thought about how immediately him and Itadori separated.

Nue lands besides him as he asks "how was it?"

He had sent him to go look for Itadori but was unsuccessful, though it wasn't that big of a deal since they were going to the same spot.

"Do you know a sorcerer named Higuruma?"

"Men think women will do whatever they want once they hit them"

"Answer me!"Megumi spoke up.

"Yes, sorry"She says.

She places a finger on her cheek and said "Higuruma? Is that guy right? With the 100 points?"

"Do you know where he is?"Megumi asks.

"...hmmm, I see how it is"She began.

"I could tell you, but in exchange, I want you to do me a favor as well"

"Say it"

"Will you become my "knight"? "She asks.

Megumi stared and sighs as he says "alright, we have a deal"

She stood up and said "is their really no room in your heart to discuss it with me even a little bit?"

"I don't have time, hurry up and walk in front of me"Megumi says and points Norie's staff to his left.

"Oh come on! Don't you understand? A knight has to put his life on the line to protect me you know?"she said making his face drop.

"Depends if you're telling the truth, if you're lying. You know what'll happen right?"

"Stop calling me "you", call me Remi"

∆∆∆∆∆

"So wait, you're not a sorcerer from the past?"

"Hah? Do I look like such an old timer?"Remi says towards Megumi.

"Why are you actively fighting?"