Life's Unfair

Da redhotspot

"Listen to me. Life is cruel and unfair. It only gives you one chance, so don't fuck it up." ~ ... Altro

Authors note: Please read
Chapter 1: Tranquility
Chapter 2: Buyers choice
Chapter 3: Brat
Chapter 4: Levi
Chapter 5: A visit to the past
Chapter 6: Leaving the nest
Chapter 7: An old friend
Chapter 8: The test
Chapter 9: Scouts
Chapter 10: Equipmet
Chapter 11: Late night workout
Chapter 12: First expedition
Chapter 13: Stitches
Chapter 14: Stuck
Chapter 15: Rescue
Chapter 16: Talk with the Commander
Chapter 17: Captain's orders, Commanders judgment
Chapter 18: Small moments
Chapter 19: One cape, Two cups
Chapter 20: Hanges lab
Chapter 21: Erwins task
Chapter 22: A trip to wall sina
Chapter 23: Croissants and Cruelty 
Chapter 24: The final preparations
Chapter 25: Reflecting the Past, Changing the Future
Chapter 26: Mastermind Behind it All
Chapter 27: Dancing at gunpoint
Chapter 28: Times up
Chapter 29: Mood by the Moon
Chapter 30: Sensitive Subjects
Chapter 31: Taking things slow
Chapter 32: Speeding things up
Chapter 33: I want you
Chapter 34: Trust Builds, Lust Fills (nsfw)
Chapter 35: One Step Forward, 6 Steps Back
Chapter 36: Tears of Fears, on Hands of Dears
Chapter 37: Bath of Burdens
Chapter 39: Terrors only Peacemaker
Chapter 40: An Extensive Misunderstanding
Chapter 41: Reports and Retorts
Chapter 42: Boldness post Bickering
Chapter 43: Lifes Unfair
Chapter 44: Public Intertwinement
Chapter 45: A Gruesome Realitys Unrevealing
Chapter 46: Borrowing Bandages
Chapter 47: Loving Words and Bloodied Shirts
Chapter 48: Years and Tears
Epilogue

Chapter 38: Cleansing in Calmness

133 4 0
Da redhotspot

TW/CW: Mentions of rape and sexual assault.

Same night, half an hour later...

Levi watched as the last of the water drained from the tub, a low gurgling sound emerging as it twirled into the drain. Small remains of glass and blood flowed down, this had been the second fill of water, the first became to dirty to be used anymore. But now, (Y/n) stood shyly on the bath mat, clean at last.

A thick white towel clung to her body, small water droplets rolling coldly off her shoulders, her hair dripping wet. Levi had helped her bathe, thoroughly rinsing out her hair and washing it many times, going slow and patiently, careful of how she may feel.

As he turned back to face her, she spotted how much of the water he had gotten on himself. His sleeves were rolled up loosely on his arms, soaked in the stained bath water. A wet line drew across his stomach, where he had been leaning against the tub, water must have splashed onto him. Faded blood stained his skin and shirt now, his hair messy.

"Your shirt..." She whispered, her eyes trailing along the dirty fabric that once was white. Levi's eyes left hers, looking down at himself, holding back a cringe of how messy he had gotten.

"It's a shirt. It's replaceable. Your not." He spoke flatly, turning to the bathroom door, "Stay here."

(Y/n) watched as the dark haired man left the bathroom, a gush of cool air flowing in from the bedroom, chilling her skin. Her fingertips tugged against the fabric of the towel, a weak attempt to cover herself more. Though soon Levi had walked back in, holding a neatly folded dark set of clothing, placing it onto the countertop.

His eyes moved back to hers, pausing momentarily before turning back to the sink, opening a cabinet nearby and searching through it. Finding the small bottle he was looking for, he plucked a tissue from the holder and moved back to the girl.

Her eyes studied the bottle in his hand, trying to figure out what it was, Levi quickly noticed and held it up for her to see, "Eye drops, they're a little red."

The hesitant girl nodded slowly, feeling the warmth of her lovers skin as he gently tilted her head back.

"Just hold sill..." He whispered, unaware of the shivers he had unintentionally sent down her spine, her mind scolding herself for such bad timing. (Y/n) could feel as the cool liquid dripped into her right eye, quickly fluttering it painfully as his hand pulled away, repeating the process with the other eye before wiping up and access with the tissue lightly. Blinking and rolling her eye around, she spread the medication around, her face showing slight discomfort from her blackened right eye.

"You have some open wounds I need to address." Levi stated calmly his eyes connecting with hers as if to ask permission, reaching up and pulling down his medical box, putting away the eye drops.

"Okay..." The girl replied slowly, feeling herself tense at the thought of dropping the towel. Though as she hesitated, her  mind flashed back to just a few minutes prior. The feeling of the warm water enveloping her skin, Levi's soft hand running a sudsy towel along her skin, carefully cleaning her body. The way he cautiously cleaned along her bare back, moving slowly over her scares and always asking for silent permission before cleansing a new area.

The man had turned back around from the counter, holding a damp cloth in one hand and a box of bandages in the other. He silently set the scissors onto the counter, along with a small tube of medicine and opened the bag of bandages, pulling out different sizes.

His attention now focus to the girl, "Do you want to wrap that towel onto your hair? That way it's off your shoulders." His eyes flickered up to her dripping hair, watching as beads of cool liquid rolled onto her skin.

With a small nod, (Y/n) silently unwrapped the cloth from her body, bending over slightly as she begun to wrap it onto her head. Levi's eyes traced over her skin, though unlike a few hours prior, no longer with lust. This time he felt guilt and sorrow, the cuts bruises lining her body sickened him, his jaw was tight but he kept quiet.

Once she was ready, Levi moved quickly but thoroughly, not wanting to drag the uncomfortable process on any longer then need be.

Starting on her legs and moving up, he quickly cleaned up and bandaged any necessary areas, carefully removing any glass found in her skin as the girl would squirm in discomfort.

His fingertips lightly pulled her skin taught as he rubbed a cut with the towel gently, the warmth of his hand comforting her through the pain. As he finished bandaging up her wound, his eyes landed on a bruised imprint of a hand, he had already come across one on her thigh, this one was on her wrist. Levi's brows furrowed slightly at the sight, but carried on.

The man slowly stood up, his eyes scanning over her one last time looking for any more injuries, but once he was satisfied he turned around and set down the objects in his hands. (Y/n) now had a few bandage wraps around her body, as well as several bandaids for her cuts and nicks, but thanks to Levi, they were all cleaned out.

Moving his hand to scoop up the pile of clothing, Levi's skin came in contact with the soft fabric, feeling the gentle fabric. His hand reached out, his eyes meeting with the girls as he motioned for her to take it from him.

"Here, you can wear these." He offered, turning to leave, opening the door with a creak.

Taking the clothing from him, she looked down at it, pulling the top layer up slightly as to try and figure out what it was. More like who's it was.

"Are these yours?"

The dark haired man paused in the doorway, turning back to look at her, his eyes flicked down to the clothes then back to hers, "Yes. They might be a little big but they should be fine. I gave you sweatpants but seeing as it's a little hot out, let me know if you want shorts." He stated plainly.

Pursing her lips as a silent thank you, she watched as the man closed the door, heading further into his room. Her eyes fell down to the clothing, setting it on the counter she pulled the items apart and begun to get dressed.

The young girl soon finished, walking back into the room she spotted Levi at the wardrobe, pulling out some clothes for himself, his head turned slightly when he heard the wood creak from the doorway. His eyes scanned up her body, the loose articles of clothing hanging comfortably on her body, her wet hair slightly messed up.

Focusing back on her eyes, his low voice broke through the silence, "I'm going to take a shower, you want to stay in here while I do?"

Her breath halted from his question, his hands still moving as he pulled a shirt from the drawer, but a sudden fear of being alone coursed through her body. Her eyes jumped over to the bed, then over to the large glass window.

The night sky offers no comfort, it's chilling darkness sending fear down her spine from the pitch black, soft winds blowing through the opening were Levi had cracked it, trying to find comfort in the hot summer air. The curtains flowed lightly from the air, though no stars revealed themselves, only darkness consuming the taunting outdoors.

(Y/n)'s mouth cracked open, but she found her breath being caught in her throat before she could find her words, "Um... I uhh... actually, do you mind if I come... in the bathroom, with you?" She spoke quietly, her nervous eyes falling down as Levi turned to face her, slowly nearing.

His eyes landed upon her unsettled expression, quickly picking up her thoughts, "Sure. Whatever you want." He spoke rather softly, almost a whisper. As the last few words tricked from his lips, his head leaned down softly, pressing a soft kiss on her cheek.

The pair found themselves back in the small room, as Levi slipped off his clothing, the shower heated up, the water pelting down into the flooring in a droning roar. The girl hadn't even been paying attention to the man as he finished pulling the fabric from his skin, instead she found herself in a silence, her eyes unconsciously glued to the floor as she sat atop the counter. The clatter of the shower curtain being slid across the metal poll caught we her attention as Levi slid it shut, entering into the rainfall of warm water, her eyes slowly sinking back to the ground once more.

Time skip, half an hour later.

Rubbing his hair vigorously with the white cloth, he pulled the moisture from his locks before laying the towel across the bar he retrieved it from. Usually at this time of night in this heat, he wouldn't have worn a shirt, but for the comfort of his guest he had silently slipped one on.

The man entered into the room once more, (Y/n) following close behind as he folded his dirty clothing, setting it with the rest of his in the basket by his wall. His dark slightly messy hair swayed to his movements as he walked closer to the bed, pulling up the crisply folded sheet to open it up, turning and connecting his eyes to hers as an offer.

The dull grey eyes meet with hers, her usual soft smile gone as she walked closer, slipping underneath the blanket. She watched Levi as he moved, his features being highlighted by the warm tones of the flickering candle.

His hand moved towards the light, pausing suddenly as his eyes moved back to the girl, "Do you want this on?"

Her eyes widened slightly from his question, she hadn't even thought about that yet. Though now that he asked, her mind flashed back to when she first entered her room. The whole space had been pitch black, she couldn't see anything, that's when it happened. A chill slithered down her spine as her heart sped up, thinking about when her eyes first landed on the man's outline in her chair.

"Yes, please..." (Y/n) whispered, her eyes darting away from his.

With a simple nod, he lowered his hand, but the girl soon spoke again, "Your staying here, right?" Thinking about how he usually spends his nights, overworking himself in his office, never getting any proper rest.

A moment of silence fell into the room, as if he was trying to make up his mind, hesitant to stay.

"Do you want me to?" He spoke, his voice deep, receiving nod from the girl.

Taking in a quiet breath, he made his way to the other side of the bed, slowly pulling back the sheets and sliding underneath. She could feel the bed shift under his weight, creaking slightly from the movement.

Silence overcame the room, an awkward and uncommon feeling creeping. Both their body's stayed a few inches apart from each other, like they were both hesitant to move.

Though soon she could feel Levi shift his weight, "This is ridiculous," His low voice caught her attention, "Come here." He ordered flatly as his left arm raised up, inviting her closer.

Letting out a breath of a chuckle, she moved in, resting her head on his chest as she felt his arm come down onto her shoulders. (Y/n) slung her arm over his stomach comfortably, enjoying the safeness she felt from his mere presence.

~
And that's a wrap for this chapter! Sorry that update took a while, I have so many ideas for this story but have been crazy busy, thanks for baring with me. I hope you enjoyed, let me know what you think, your feedback is always greatly appreciated!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

532K 21K 123
[COMPLETED] "(Y/N), after everything we've been through, I have become certain of one thing. I love you. Having to stay away from you for so long onl...
6.1K 325 10
~COMPLETE~ -MATURE CONTENT- Levi Ackerman has never been fond of kids. In fact, he despises them with a burning passion. They're filthy creatures wh...
133K 5K 43
{Levi x Reader} {Trilogy: Pt 2} **Read 'Breaking Barricades' first!** When one threat is eliminated, another will take its place. This time, Levi kn...
91.8K 3.8K 46
Years of hard work landed you the crème de la crème lifestyle a doctor within the Walls could ever dream of - a career in Wall Sina. Unfortunately, t...