Scooby Doo (Genderswap!Shaggy)

By Missfanfic16

This is my first time doing a gender swap story and I hope you guys like it. More

GenderSwap! Shaggy Intro
Case of The Luna Ghost
The Team Break Up
First Day of Vacation? NOT!
The Gang's Back Together
New Friend? Hopefully or Maybe More Than It!
On Spooky Island
Making Friends/Investigating
Spooky Castle Roller Coaster
Calming Down
MONSTER Attack
Scooby Disappears and What's wrong Daphne
Sarah Saves The Team
Plan Reveals
Plan Goes Wrong
Saving The World
The Aftermath
All You Can Eat Deal

Finding 2 Missing Team Members

337 6 0
By Missfanfic16

Daphne woke up by something hitting her head, she turned to see something is wrong with the hotel. "Something messed up is happening." She said, Sarah, Scooby and Maryjane woke up next.

"Is the Coast Guard here?" Sarah asked and was shocked. "What happened to the shattered windows and busted walls?" Sarah said noticing the Hotel's damage is repair.

"Yo, Red. The ball." A blonde girl with pigtails said.

Daphne threw the volleyball  back to her. "Let's go." She said to the group. 

Everyone in the area was either playing volleyball or dancing to the band's performance. "Anyone else think this is strange?" Sarah asked and Scooby nodded next to her. 

"Okay, we need to split up." Daphne said.

"Why?" Sarah asked.

"We need to find Fred and Velma." Daphne said, giving Sarah a pointed look.

"I’ll go this way." Maryjane said, walking away.

"And we’ll go with you." Sarah said, stepped forwards pointing behind the best friends. "Come on, Scoob." And they left going the way that Daphne pointed to. 

Daphne went around the pool area, the lead singer was singing to Daphne. But then she saw the lead singer's eyes glowed green and his voice went a bit deep and went back to normal. She walked off, a bit creeped out. 

Scooby sniffed people's feet and looked up to see someone familiar. "Fred?" 

"Yo, the bitch was like, What? And I was like, Later on!" Fred says in a gangster tone. 

"Freddy!" Sarah went up to the boy in dark shades and in his normal blue outfits. But he was wearing a white tank top and his usual blue shorts and sunglasses. 

"What up, dog? And... uh dog." Fred responds but his tone dropped looking at Scooby. 

"Keeping it real." Scooby said, coolly. 
Sarah chuckled at her dog's actions but looked back at Fred.  "What happened last night?" She asked. 

"We got beats like it was the lizz-nizz on earth! You know what I’m saying, G?" Fred asked, in a gangster tone.

Sarah nods but replied. "No."

○○

Daphne walked into a locker room and they found someone familiar in a orange bikini suit and that was.... "VELMA!" Daphne exclaimed, but them they got closer they noticed something different and something missing. Velma had Makeup on, she didn't have her glasses on and she had a nice bust. 

"You’re wearing makeup." Daphne stumbled on her words. "What’s going on?" 

"I’m just getting my swerve on, right ladies? Give it up." Velma said, with passion in her voice. 

"You go girl." All the girls exclaimed expect for Daphne. 

They watched Velma dance for a bit until Daphne stepped forward. "What about the... creatures?" 

"Hold up." Velma said, stopped dancing and the music stopped when her hands were up in the air. She slowly turnnd to Daphne. "There is one thing I do remember those creatures doing." 

Daphne gulp, getting a bit scared. Velma stepped off the bench, slowly walking towards the unpossessed girl. "Uh huh." Daphne said. 

Velma cracked one side of her head and creepily said. "An half scream." 

"Scream?" Daphne asked, very scared. 

Velma cracked another side of her head. "Uh huh, kind of like..." Velma slowly said with a sneer. Then suddenly movies at terrifying in horrific scream making Daphne and every fleeing from the locker room and barricaded the door with a metal broom through both door handles, and running off. 

○○

Sarah and Scooby all heard a screech and looked towards the locker room. "You hear that?" Sarah asked and Scooby whimpers by Sarah’s feet. 

Two college students jumped behind Fred and they let out a breath that green smoke came out their mouth, Scooby and Sarah screamed and they ran off. 

"Get the dog!" Fred said and they ran after the duo who was getting away. 

○○

But when Daphne got out of the other locker room she was ambushed by Zarkos, who held her low by her waist. "Damsel in distress." Zarkos spat.

"Let go of me. Help!" Daphne shrieked and Zarkos went in Daphne's purse and grabbed the Daemon Ritus, taking Daphne with him.

○○

They ran into an shed, shut the doors and locked them. Fred and the rest of the monsters that followed him were trying to break into the shed.

The possessed boys were punching the shed and at one point Sarah stood beside some glass panel and Fred punched through and choked Sarah from behind. 

"Why is Fred in a bad mood?" Scooby asked.

"He's not in a bad mood, Scoob... ...he's a monster." Sarah said, getting out of Fred's chokehold. The monsters started to break the windows and the building itself with their own bare hands, what kind of monsters have strength?!

"Rarah, rikes!" Scooby exclaimed. 

"I know, "yikes!"" Sarah said, thinking of a different word she thinks and thought her dog said.

"No Shaggy, bikes!" Scooby said, pulling of a sheet revealing motorbikes.

"Scoob!" Sarah said with a smile.  She got on one of the bikes and Scooby got on the other. 

Scooby revved the engine and broke right through the shed doors. Sarah followed shortly after. They were driving smoothly when Maryjane came out of the trees and made Scooby and Sarah killing their engines. "I just saw my friend Beth Ann. Something's wrong with her eyes." She said.

"Like, hop on!" Sarah told her and she got on Shaggy's bike. Then a few possessed college students appeared out of bushes and they all started driving again the one monster was on the tail on Scooby’s bike. When a turn came up, Scooby turned very hard and the monster swung off, hitting a tree. 

As they were driving, a branch came and Sarah called. "Like, duck!" But Maryjane didn't heard him and the branch hit Maryjane’s head. 

But her face wasn’t right, she had green eyes and sharp, pointed teeth. It made Scooby squealed by terror and she pulled her face back and everything snapped back to normal like she had a mask on her face.She shrugged her shoulder and grabbed onto Sarah even more. 

Words: 1, 011

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 1.6K 9
~~~~~~~~~~~💖~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Struggling Brooklyn plumbers named Mario and Y/N gets transported through the Mushroom Kingdom with a young prince named P...
40.4K 694 20
Hey uhh idfk this is just a thing I wanted to write anyway I will put tws when needed :))) btw I didn't do any of the art and idk who did (thanks goo...
468 1 30
Fred Weasley story Also this is my first story so it probably sucks 😁 It's super cheesy and dumb in the beginning but I'm to lazy to rewrite it so...
425K 3.9K 29
nsfw story pls don't ruin my life! I made this story for my friends so if you see little stupid stuff it's for my friends