It's A Bumpy Ride. *Niall Hor...

By Love_is_war45

*Sequel To My Best Friend* Courtney and Niall are now living in London together, It's been almost a year and... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Note
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue
Holy Crow

Chapter 1

15.1K 100 7
By Love_is_war45

Hey Guys Just Want To Let You Know That I Am Posting This Now So I Can Have Some Done Before The Surgery.. Oh And Credits To @Ekat1507 For The Name Because I Was Stumped Trying To Figure It Out And Sorry To Him Because He Knows a Lot Of What's To Happen In This Book... Any Way Here's Chapter One Let Me Know What You Think Of It! (: I Do Not Own The One Direction Characters But I Do Own Courtney, Josh, Jerry, Sam, Candie, And Anyone Else That Comes Into The Story

- Courtney

I've done it, I have wanted to get another tattoo, and the Daith piercing for about a month. Niall was convinced that the Daith piercing would be my worst one. I've gotten about five more since the end of summer, now six. It's been 7 months since the end of September, April 23rd, 2013. The boys have already done their world tour for Take Me Home. They were supposed to start in December but since the album did so well they started a month earlier than expected. It was hard without them but I had the girl's and Phil to keep me company and I was allowed to come and stay on the tour bus with them for a few weeks.

Niall hasn't met Phil but he knows he is gay, so there's nothing to worry about there.

I took a glance in the mirror to inspect the new ink I had done. Somehow I did get mixed up with Zayn and Harry's tattoo obsession but I don't go and get a new one every week, actually it's more like every month.. I know, it stays on you for life but they are addicting. Niall is still the same about them; he doesn't care for them but finds the smaller one's sexy.

The one I just got done was on my ribs, opposite the one I got for my dad last summer, this one is just one I liked and it kind of was inspired by my mom and Niall. Without his love I have no clue where I would be right about now; defiantly not in a tattoo shop.

I smiled at the tattoo and agreed that it was done. Zach, the one who done it, put some stuff on it before covering it. I thanked him and paid before leaving to get some lunch for Niall and I.

I pulled into the closet place and of course it was Nando's; Niall will love me for this. Before I got out of the car I looked in my rear view mirror and adjusted my hair and what little make-up I have on. I hate that I always have to look perfect for other people, the paparazzi and the boys fans are always watching and following me around. It's weird at times because I am not famous just dating someone who is. I grabbed my purse before heading into the packed restaurant.

The man standing behind the counter smirked when he saw me approaching. Someone is going to have a new accessory when I get done. I become a little bit bitchery towards men; just to keep them away, Niall has my heart and some guy isn't tearing me apart from him.

"Hello gorgeous, how may I help you?" He basically purred towards me, his question sounding more like something personal than it needed. I scoffed and thought about that new black eye, maybe another time paparazzi are around but I did think of a good bitchy comment.

"Yes, for one I need four Peri Peri chicken's with extra sauce, four sides of potatoes and corn and two my eyes are up here." I snapped at him to get his attention at my face. "Look down one more fucking time and your eye will be black." That time I responded kindly.

He stared at me with wide eyes and mouth towards the ground. The smirk on my face never faded as he gave a guy in the back my order and left to get someone else to replace him. The new woman smiled at me and rang my order up. I gave her the correct amount before backing up and letting someone else order. It didn't take long before I had the food and was heading to our house.

Yes house, Niall's old flat was too small for both of us so we decided to just buy a house that was still really close to the boys. Unfortunately we are still close to those boys and they have a key to our place. Again yes, but I was against it because I like my privacy, it cause some small fights but in the end I gave up, the fighting wasn't worth it. I am sure someone, Louis, would steal one of our keys and make copies.

When I pulled up to the house I noticed it was just Niall's car there, I sighed out of relief; it was only Niall home. I didn't buy enough for all the boys, although I should have since they're basically at our house all the time, hell I am pretty sure I only bought Niall a snack and that is if I let him have mine also.

I shut the car off, grabbed the food and my purse and walked up the path then into the house. I could hear the television in the living area on so I sat the food on the table and walked in to find it empty. I searched the whole house and found noting of him, where the hell is he then? I thought about calling him but then I remembered he had to go in for a meeting with Simon. Since the tour ended they have been finding ways to get publicity, like they would need any everyone knows who they are now.

Before eating I ran upstairs and took a long shower, I grabbed the some sweats, undergarments, and a tank top then plugged up my phone to a speaker. I have it only in the bathroom so I can have some time to sing; yes in the shower. Before getting undressing I turned the water on and let it heat up then started undressing and taking the bandage off that covered my new tattoo.

Usually I like my water really hot but I have to watch my tattoo and nose. They don't really hurt unless something is hitting it directly. Now they are since I can't avoid the water. The song made me really think about being back home in Ireland. I thought about my family for a second, I guess I would be lying if I said I don't think of them often. Sam, Sierra, and Alexandria moved to New York for his job and Jerry, Josh, and his family still live in West Virginia.

I turned the water off, wrapped myself in a towel that was on the handle beside the shower door before getting out. Quietly singing to myself I got dressed in the clothes. The sweats and shirt were Niall's so they were a little big on me.

After dressing I walked back downstairs and into the kitchen to eat. When I sat down at the table I heard the front door open and five very loud boys walking to where I was. I continued to eat as they all filed in the dining room talking about whatever the meeting was about. I looked up just in time to see Niall's eyes widen as he smelt the Nando's aroma in the room.

Before I could even laugh I was pulled into a very tight and painful hug.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love you?" He asked as he planted sloppy kisses all over my face. The boys all groaned while I laughed a little. He still hasn't released his grip on my side if anything it's increased.

"Yeah I have heard you say it once or twice but right now can you let go of me, new tattoo and it's kind of painful." Once I said it his hands loosen quite a bit; I mentally sighed and looked at the boys.

They all perked up at the word tattoo, I sighed out loud this time and stood up, pulling the new bandage off to show off the new ink. The cold air that was hitting it made the pain cease a bit but not much. All the boys took notice immediately and I smiled.

"Since I have this one on the other side about my dad this, I thought this one should defiantly be about my mom." I told them. They all smiled a little as I said it.

My mom was still a touchy subject but I learned when and how I should grieve.

I looked up to see the other four boys nodding their heads and talking. I cleared my throat to get their attention.

"So do you guys like it?" I questioned.

"Yeah we like it but Louis and I agree that you have turned to the dark side with Harry and Zayn. Those two have corrupted you." Liam said as he looked at the now smirking boys.

"You know, it's true. Remember our camping trip last summer you said that you weren't going to get into our game of getting a new tattoo every week? Well I think you have entered with us just it's every month for you." Harry said as he looked deep in thought and rubbing his 'imaginary' beard.

I wish I could argue with that statement but all of it was true. I now have nine tattoos. The two I got last summer, one that say 'hope' on the side of my wrist, then 'faith' written behind my ear, 'Let it be..' written on my foot, 'keep smiling' on the opposite side of my shoulder, a blown out dandelion on my stomach right beside my belly bottom, a feather on my shoulder blade, and then the new one I got for my mom..

It's a quote I found in one of her old books.. "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." I saw it and knew that I had to get it for her. I know you're probably thinking what do these have for significance, well not a lot really but I loved each of them. Again you're probably like you're stupid but my body, my rules.

"You know I hate to say this Styles but you're right." I heard a lot of gasps and saw Harry with a bigger smirk on his face. Great, his ego just went through the roof. I feel for Hailey now.

I rolled my eyes and finished my food while listening to the others talk about the meeting. I felt weird eating in front of the boys because they were just standing there without food but they didn't seem bothered by it.

Once Niall and I were done I cleaned the table off and decided to do the dishes in the sink. Niall and the boys headed into the living room to watch whatever was on the television.

I just put the last dish away when I turned on my heels to head into the living area with the boys, unfortunately I forgot about the water that had slashed out and onto the floor whenever I was doing the dishes so instead I was now lying on the floor in pain.

"BLOODY HELL!" I shouted. Of course I couldn't be a smart cookie and land on the other side I just had to land on the side with my new tattoo and also my 'funny' bone. Yeah that nerve is not funny in the least.

The boys were now standing in the kitchen with a lot of different looks. Niall and Liam were concerned while Harry and Zayn were just shocked of what I have no clue, while Louis was laughing his head off.

"Tomlinson, you find my pain funny?" I glared at the now scared boy. He should be the last time we had a pranking war he almost ended up becoming less of a man.

"N-no." He stuttered out while trying to cover up his 'manhood.' Smart chose their Tomlinson.

"Good." I stated as I slowly eased myself up with one of the out stretched hands. I looked up to see who it was. Zayn.

"Thanks." I half smiled at him. Somehow Zayn and I have become a little distant, we hardly ever talk anymore and I kind of miss it. He returned the smile and let go of my hand.

"You're welcome; I know that when a new tattoo has been hit it hurts like hell. Harry hit this one." He said pointing to the MSG that was one his forearm. "And it literally was like being punched over and over."

Harry laughed loudly and the others snickered behind him. I moved to the side so I could glare at them.

"You all think this is funny don't you." I raised my eyebrow. The four boys smiled and nodded their heads. I thought of something that'll shut them up pretty fast and then sow them pain.

"Really, well the next time you three get a tattoo I'm going to bitch slap it, and Niall well since you are a loner without them I guess you'll just get smacked." Their eyes widened and faces paled instantly. Yeah that's right mess with me now.

Zayn's smirk widened at my sassy answer. I walked past all of them and into the living area with all of them trailing behind. None of them bothered to say anything as I took the remote and changed it to another channel. Niall sat beside me while the others spaced themselves out around the room. It felt homey now and I kind of missed this feeling. I sure hope that summer gets here faster.

I thought summer would be different, fun and carefree damn was I wrong.

Okay There It Is... Now I Feel Better! (: Had This Done For A While!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 64 14
*****SEQUEL TO LIVING WITH LOUIS***** ****READ LIVING WITH LOUIS OR THIS WILL MAKE NO SENSE AT ALL**** Hannah and Louis are getting serious. They are...
543K 20.1K 54
Second Instalment Harry and Aubrey have found a blissful life in London. The incidents of the spring are past them, and they have moved forward...and...
279 29 5
where Louis and Harry are best friend but Louis has alcohol problems. What happen when they fall in love and Louis promise Harry to stop to drink? wi...
364 30 19
I'm not good at summaries but trust me it's a good fanfiction. Haley has never been nowhere near normal. She is very VERY wierd and quirky but she w...