Scooby Doo (Genderswap!Shaggy)

By Missfanfic16

This is my first time doing a gender swap story and I hope you guys like it. More

GenderSwap! Shaggy Intro
Case of The Luna Ghost
The Team Break Up
First Day of Vacation? NOT!
The Gang's Back Together
New Friend? Hopefully or Maybe More Than It!
On Spooky Island
Making Friends/Investigating
Spooky Castle Roller Coaster
MONSTER Attack
Finding 2 Missing Team Members
Scooby Disappears and What's wrong Daphne
Sarah Saves The Team
Plan Reveals
Plan Goes Wrong
Saving The World
The Aftermath
All You Can Eat Deal

Calming Down

326 6 0
By Missfanfic16

Sarah’s Second Look:

Warning: Fluff

The gang returned to the hotel where Emile Mondevarious came up and noticed the smiling faces. "Mystery Inc. You all seem rather cheery. Good news, I hope?" Emile said.

"Mr. Mononucleosis..." Fred got the last name wrong which annoyed Emile. "Yes?" 

"We have hit a clue smorgasbord." Fred said.

"We have three suspects as to who's behind this evil hooty." Daphne said, as Sarah raised up 3 fingers. 

"N' Goo Tuana. He believes your park's on enchanted ground." Velma said.

"The voodoo man, who tricked me into going to the castle." Daphne said. 

"And you." Fred said, pointing at Emile. "Let's split up. We'll meet in a half-hour. I'll interview employees to see if they've noticed anything odd." Fred added. 

"I’ll translate these inscriptions Daphne found." Velma said, looking at the Daemon Ritus.

"I’ll go research cults on the Net." Daphne said, high fiving Velma as they both walked away. 

"I'm a suspect?" Emile asked, astonished.

"Don’t take it personally. It’s because you creep I out." Fred said, walking away. 

Sarah and Maryjane were sitting a booth having a couple drinks and Sarah was relaxing and finally having some adult time. 

"Why are you smiling some much?" Maryjane asked with a smile on her face. 

"I’m just enjoying this, I never had some girl friends apart from the mystery gang and I quite enjoy it." Sarah admits. 

"Really, well back home i don’t have a lot of friends as well. But I’m really happy I met you Sarah." Maryjane says and puts a hand over Sarah’s, which she looked at it and smiled. 

○○

Velma looked at the Daemon Ritus with a dentist mirror in her right hand. 

Velma put the mirror beside and put fingers turning to show more rituals. "Jinkles." She picked up the mirror and looked at the closer at them.

The guy who sat beside Velma on the cart going to the Spookapalooza came in and took a seat right next to her. 

"Hey. Your friends ditch you?" The guy asked. 

"No, I always do the brainwork." Velma answered.

The guy scooted closer and looked at what she was working on. "What’s this?"

Velma looked at him and smiled. "I believe it's called the Daemon Ritus."

"Daemon Ritus? What’s it for?" The guy asked.

"This describes an old race of creatures. It's reminiscent of Pandaemonous texts, so I can make some of it out. It looks like instructions to some sort of secret ritual. It is fascinating." The bartender placed two cups in front of the both of them and Velma took a sip of it. 

"You really dig doing this, huh? Like, clues and stuff." He asked.

"Certainly. Really focusing on a mystery reminds me of the old days." Velma said. 

~Flashback~

The Gang were all in the Mystery machine driving back home or heading to a mystery that was waiting for them. 

"We were quite a crew back then. That was the best time of my life. Sarah and Scooby... What goofballs! Kinda of like they are today."

Sarah and Scooby were in the backseat  behind Velma, drinking a milkshake and Scooby took a sip of her shake.

"And Daphne... So beautiful. They were the coolest girls at Coolsville High."

Daphne was in the middle of the front seat, smiling.

"Fred. He was so handsome. And he really knew how to accessorize." 

Fred was driving the Mystery machine, smiling at Daphne and looking back at the road.

"Sounds perfect." The guy said.
"Yeah, but every family has one nut."

"Scrappy-Dappy-Doo! Ghosts don't stand a chance with me. Let me at 'em. I'll rack 'em. I'll sock 'em." Scrappy Doo is Scooby's annoying puppy cousin who is always irritating the whole gang.

"Scrappy, For the thousandth time, there's no such thing as ghosts." Fred said. 

"Sure there are. When I find them, I'll give them a dose of puppy power!" Apparently that actually made Scrappy peed on Daphne. "Oh, God. He's peeing on me." That made Fred press down on the breaks and Scrappy hit the window.

"That little egomaniac had flipped his lid. "

"Scrappy, I told you, no urinating on Daphne." Fred said, sternly.

"It was an accident." Scrappy defended himself, crossing his arms.

"You were marking your territory." Fred growled.

"You don't have the scrote for this job. Listen up, losers. The time has come to appoint me your unquestioned leader. Either that, or I'm out of here." Scrappy said. 

"Velma, open your window." Sarah said,  reaching over Velma's head and grabbed Scrappy's ear and throwing him outside. "Now, leave us alone!" 

"What's the idea? You can't do this to me. People adore me." The mystery machine drove off  and Scrappy kicked his suitcase. "Ow! I'm as cute as a Powerpuff Girl. I'll get my own show." Scrappy groaned.
~end of flashback~

Velma was laughing and had her arm on the guy's shoulder. "Puppy power, huh?" He asked, smiled and chuckled.

"And he wasn't even a puppy. He had a gland disorder." Velma said, then laughed she was clearly drunk. 

Later on, Daphne and Fred headed towards the stairs, and Velma saw them coming and she got on top of the piano and started to sing. 

[Velma:]

🎶You're just too good to be true,
I can't take my eyes off of you,You'd be like heaven to touch,🎶

Sarah knew that voice anywhere and she saw Velma singing on top of the piano.

🎶Oh God I wanna hold you so much, As Long as love has arrived, And I thank God I'm alive, You're just too good to be true,🎶 

Velma pointed to Daphne and Fred who looked uncomfortable and embarrassed as they looked away.

🎶I can't take my eyes off of you,🎶 

Velma then got on her hands and knees and started to shake her ass. Emile joined Sarah and Maryjane who was enjoying the performance.

🎶dadadadadadadadadadadadadadaaaaaaaaaa,

I love you baby,🎶 

Velma was all over the place saying on the piano get on her knees and all that stuff she was hyped up. 

🎶And if it's quite alright,
I need you baby,
To warm the lonely night,

​​​Sarah moved side to side as Emile points his finger towards her. "You know that bloody scales are non-alcoholic." He said. (I believe he says that)

I love you baby,
Trust in me when i say,
Oh pretty baby,
Don't bring me down I pray,
Oh pretty baby,
Now that I've found you stay,
I want to love you baby,🎶 

She ended the song with laying on her stomach

🎶Let me love you,
You're just too good to be true🎶

Everyone clapped and cheered for Velma's very entertain song  especially Sarah who chuckled at her behavior.

Everyone heard and saw Scooby rushing around the hotel trying to hide and shouting. "Monsters! Monsters!" Scobby ended hiding under a weird stone table. 

Maryjane and Sarah rushed over to why Scooby was acting but Fred already was on that.

Fred ran up to Scooby and gave him a lecture. "Scooby, this is the most embarrassing thing you've done... ...since you cleaned your beans at Don Knotts' Christmas party." He sneered and Scooby smiles and chuckled.

"How many times do I have to tell you? There are no such things as ghouls, ghosts, goblins or monsters." Fred started and stood up on a table, giving a speech. "Now listen up. There is absolutely... ...absolutely no such thing as..." A glass window broke and it was....

A CREEPY MONSTER!!!

                                              ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧   

Words: 1, 267

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 17 5
This is my first story. I hope you enjoy it.
225K 10.6K 83
Ok in all reality I suck at descriptions. This is my first story please give it a chance but speak your mind also. Please note tags and thank you f...
9.6K 199 19
this is my first story so pls dont blame me if there are some wrong grammars
467 1 30
Fred Weasley story Also this is my first story so it probably sucks 😁 It's super cheesy and dumb in the beginning but I'm to lazy to rewrite it so...