Scooby Doo (Genderswap!Shaggy)

By Missfanfic16

This is my first time doing a gender swap story and I hope you guys like it. More

GenderSwap! Shaggy Intro
Case of The Luna Ghost
The Team Break Up
First Day of Vacation? NOT!
New Friend? Hopefully or Maybe More Than It!
On Spooky Island
Making Friends/Investigating
Spooky Castle Roller Coaster
Calming Down
MONSTER Attack
Finding 2 Missing Team Members
Scooby Disappears and What's wrong Daphne
Sarah Saves The Team
Plan Reveals
Plan Goes Wrong
Saving The World
The Aftermath
All You Can Eat Deal

The Gang's Back Together

815 13 2
By Missfanfic16

Velma and Fred arrived at the airport but separate ways and Velma looks beside her and saw Fred. "Fred?" Fred looks up and saw Velma. "Velma? Are you going this way?"

She nodded. "How have you...?" Velma trailed off.

"Been?" Fred finished for her.

"Yes".

"Great. I'm on the lecture circuit with my new book... - ...Fred on Fred: The Many Faces of Me." Fred said, showing Velma his book.

~Flashback~

"In Chapter 7, I detailed how the black knight ghost with no supernatural phenomenon but a cowardly yet ingenious man in mask. I induced this from a nearly imperceptible detail that a man of a lesser skill would have passed over as irrelevant. A zipper in the back of the head." Fred said, at a stand desk, showing the back of a mask to three viewers.

"Now later for $5, you can come up and touch it. Any questions?" Fred asks, and one teen boy raises his hand. "Yes?"

"Yeah, why you suck?" One teen boy insults Fred, Fred wasn't too impressed with it.

"Oh!" Another teen boy raises his hand. "Who dye your hair?" Fred just lightly chuckled and smiles.

~end of flashback~

"Jinkies, that's impressive." Velma said.

Fred smiles, "And yourself?" He asked.

"I've been working at NASA, developing hydropowered missile defense systems. But, more importantly..." Fred was amazed. "...I'm on a journey of self-discovery." Velma said, but clearly she was lying.

~Flashback~
Velma was in a counseling session with other people. (I'm assuming) "Velma, when did you first experience these feelings of low self-esteem?" The counselor asked.

"Well, for a long time I was part of a group where I didn't get the attention I deserve." Velma said.

"Which group was it?" A guy said who was clearly over happy.

"Mystery Inc." Velma started but got cut off.

"Wow, Fred Jones." A girl said.
"And that giant dog." The "smiley" man said and Velma slightly smiled.

"Oh, and remember Daphne, she was were so hot." The smiley man and and another man said with a smile. "Oh remember Sarah." The man that was a chunky adds but slowed down when he saw Velma's face.

"I don't remember a Thelma." The woman said, clearly upsetting Velma.

~End of Flashback~

"NASA?" Fred said.

"Charter service to Spooky Island will begin boarding momentarily." An announcer said.

"What do you mean I can't have seven carry-on bags? That's so economy." Daphne complained.

"Crap." Fred and Velma said, not liking that Daphne was there.

Daphne looks and saw Fred and Velma she wasn't too happy about it. "Oh, no. I'm not talking to you guys. What the heck are you doing here?" Daphne asked, annoyed.

"Isn't it obvious? We all received the same letter from one Emile Mondevarious...the reclusive owner of Spooky Island." Velma said.

"It's not fair. I was gonna solve the mystery all by myself." Daphne said, walking up to the two of them.

"And how are you going to save yourself when you get caught?" Fred asked/taunt.

"I'm not like that anymore. I'm a black belt now, I've transformed my body into a dangerous weapon." She said, making Fred and Velma chuckle at her. "It's true."

~Flashback~

Apparently, Daphne was training herself and she was doing karate lessons. "My opponent is my insecurities." She says, breaking a board.

"My strength is my resolve." She said, breaking another board.

"Excellent Daphne, now summon your key you are no longer helpless. Your body is a dangerous place." The instructor said. An karate man came from behind a tree facing Daphne and definitely glad to have before screaming and doing flips towards the man. "My opponent is my insecurities! My strength is my resolve!Before getting stuck in a tree. "My butt is stuck in the tree. Oh boy."

The instructor and other karate students came over to the girl in the tree. "Remember, the path to independence is winding and most difficult." He said.

"Yeah, I know." Daphne said, defenseless.

"Dude, this chick is hopeless!" The instructor said in his native language which is Japanese.
~end of flashback~

"So, just you know, watching." Daphne said, looking nervous for some odd reason.

"Far out." Sarah says, smiling with her passports in her right hand. "I guess we're, like, all going to Spooky Island, man." Sarah said, smiling that she's reunited with her friends.

"Where's Scooby?" Velma asked.

Then Velma mention his name, Scooby came in a grandmother's clothing and stumble on the high heel shoes. "They don't allow big dogs on the plane." Sarah said, chuckling and pointing to Scooby.

"You've got to be kidding." Velma said.
"No one is stupid enough to believe that." Daphne said, disturbed.

"Who's the ugly old broad?" Fred asks Sarah as Scooby kissed Fred's cheek and giggled.

"Say hello to Grandma." Sarah said with a small smile and laugh because of Fred's slight stupidity.

"Aloha. Flight 3774 to Spooky Island, now boarding." The announcer said.

"Listen, I wouldn't have agreed to come if I knew." Velma said, not liking that Mystery Inc is all back together.

"Wait, just think about it for one minute. Mystery Inc. reunites. We'll be a team again, just like the old days." Sarah says circling around her former friends. "So come on... ...let's do that thing where we all put our hands in, lift them up, and go: woo hoo!" Sarah said, as he imitated the motion where you put your hands in the middle.

"Only if Fred and Velma do it." Daphne said and Sarah turned to look at the others.

"People are watching, Sarah." Fred said before leaving and Daphne puts her sunglasses on and walks to the desk she was very sassy like. Velma smiles then leaves.

"Roo woo." Scooby says and raises his hand from the middle of his owner's hand. "Yes, Scoob. Roo woo. Come on bud." They headed to the plane.

Words: 983

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197 6 33
my silly little gay story (no hate please this is my first work)
2.1K 12 5
This is my first story. I hope you enjoy it.
466 1 30
Fred Weasley story Also this is my first story so it probably sucks 😁 It's super cheesy and dumb in the beginning but I'm to lazy to rewrite it so...
5.6K 95 15
Hazbin hotel story, it's basically my self inserts story/background but it's written with y/n !! This is a unisex one so if anything sexual does happ...