My Little Blue Blader ♡ (Shu...

By DecoraPrince

It all started out simple, nothing out of the ordinary- the usual things that could happen. And yet.. how cou... More

Sick Aoi
Aoi Residence
Soup?
Operation Binge-Study!
Who's There?
A Nightmare
"Guys! Guys! Guess what!☆"
Sleepover Begins!
Realization!..
Rise and Shine Bladers!
Breakfast
Kitchen Interaction
☆1,000 reads :D❢☆
Sweet Treat!
Caught
°•!°•°•☆2k Reads☆°•°• !°•
Sweet Aroma
Decorate!
Red Icing
Taste Testing! (+3k /100votes Special!!)
Cleaning up
Please!
Goodnight
Rooftop
What's wrong, Valt?
What's wrong, Shu?
Quiet Morning
Our Stadium
Bonus Chapter!☆: Before You Go to Bed!

Bonus Chapter!☆: They what!?

417 18 13
By DecoraPrince

"I'm glad we got let out of class early!" the bluenette chimed to his boyfriend. The white haired male smiled gently down at the bluenette. They had been together for a while now- two months- and today was their anniversary day. The two were currently at the rooftop. "Though, I hope the teacher is alright..he did have to leave due to a family emergency.." Valt said, putting his hand to gently touch his chin as he thought of possibilities that made him worry.

"I heard him speaking to another teacher about how his wife was pregnant, perhaps the baby is simply coming." Shu reassured as he placed his hand on top of Valt's head in a gesture to comfort him. "So don't worry too much, alright?" he said. Valt looked up at Shu and smiled, he closed his eyes happily, "Right! I shouldn't be sad on our anniversary day anyway!" he giggled. Shu let out an inner giggle, "I'm just surprised you remembered this morning," he said. "Well of course!" Valt said, "Why would I forget something as important as that!" he continued. A sweatdrop went down Shu's cheek, "You forget a lot of things.." Shu reminded him.

"Yeah, but not this!" Valt exclaimed, before approaching the albino. He wrapped his arms around Shu's torso and looked up at him. "Come to think of it, I don't really think I forget anything when it comes to you.." he said with a cheeky grin. Shu..doubted that. However, he would credit Valt with the fact that the bluenette did happen to remember things having to do with him more than most other things. Suddenly Valt went on his tip toes and put his face closer to Shu's- his eyes closed. "Kiss!" he said as he waited. A sweatdrop went down Shu's cheek, "Eh..You always ask like this.." the albino said with a playful little sigh.

Shu wrapped his arms around Valt as well and gave the bluenette what he wanted.

.

!

The blonde stared in surprise and blinked a few times. He was at the entrance of the rooftop. He heard the door open behind him, in which he turned quickly to shoo whoever was there back into the stairway. "Wakiya-! What are-" It was Daigo, he was cut off as Wakiya hushed him with a finger to his mouth. "I-they..!" Wakiya stammered a bit, he let out a small growl of frustration as he tried to figure out what to say. "I just got there and saw Valt and Shu..kissing," He said, with a small shiver of disgust at that last word. Daigo blinked in surprise, "Wait what?" he said. "Yeah, come- look!" Wakiya took Daigo by the hand and yanked him over to the door, "H-hey!" Daigo protested. Wakiya opened the door slightly so they could peek.

The bluenette and albino seemed to be bickering now- well..sort of- "Come on! Just one more!" Valt said with puckered lips as he was trying to get closer to Shu who was attempting to push him away. "What do you mean one more! I already gave you one!" Shu protested. A sweatdrop went down Wakiya and Daigo's cheeks. "Hey guys what we lookin' a-" the two bladers suddenly got up from there hiding spots and closed the door- pushing away whoever had started talking. Wakiya moved to place his hand over the other's mouth. It was Rantaro, who had furrowed eyebrows and was staring at Wakiya with confusion and surprise.

As soon as Wakiya noticed who it was, he got bitter. "You tryna get us caught!" He hissed. Rantaro moved his hand away from his mouth, "What'r you talkin' about!" He said. "Wakiya said he saw Valt and Shu kissing..and he's right," Daigo explained. "Woah no way! Really?" Rantaro said. "Huh, I never guessed they would get together!" He said with a smile. They then heard footsteps approaching and stared at who came around the corner. It was Ken, who paused and stared back in return, "Er....What's going on?" Keru asked. Wakiya went over and filled Ken in on the details. "Woah-hohoho! Look at that news!" Keru exclaimed. "Yeah, the hotshot and the underdog," Daigo commented. "Guess love is in the air," Besu said.

"I wonder when they were gonna tell us," Rantaro said. "Who knows, maybe they want to keep it private," Daigo shrugged. "Yikes, but isn't keeping things from friends bad?" Besu said. "If my theory is the case we should probably act like we saw nothing," Daigo decided, "I'm fine with that, if they know we know- then they might start kissin' in front of us- yuck!" Wakiya shut his eyes in disgust. "Aw come on, someone jealous?" Keru teased. Wakiya gave a little offended exclaim. "As if, if I wanted a relationship I could get one easy," he stated, pointing his nose up. "I'll check to make sure the coast is clear," Daigo said, before going over to open the door. He peeked- and so did all the others.

The two were now blading. The four then entered the rooftop and casually approached. "Oh, hi guys!" Valt noticed them and waved. "Yo bro!" Rantaro went over to greet Valt with a high five. Wakiya and Ken went to go sit down on the bench, looking at the two. "Me and Shu got out of class early!" Valt exclaimed happily. "Oh really? So that's why you two are here before us," He nudged Valt with a cheeky wink. "We are actually going to leave early later," Shu informed. "Really? Together huh," Keru said, before Wakiya nudged Ken with his leg. "Uh..Yeah.." Shu said with a sweatdrop down his cheek, looking slightly confused at Ken. Valt seemed to be beaming with happiness, "Well, let's train until then!" Valt exclaimed. "Right," Shu nodded with a fond smile.

'How did we not notice this before..?' Daigo thought to himself with a sweatdrop going down his cheek.

.

.

.

.

After a while of blading, the secret couple waved goodbye. "See you tomorrow you two!" Rantaro said, before the two left. "Man, I wonder how long they've been together," Keru said. "Yeah, they didn't even hint it or anything!" Rantaro added, "Feeling a little hurt as Valt's best bro actually," The blonde continued with a whine in his voice. "Well, again, I guess this is their business," Daigo said as he looked to the side. "Come on, I think you feel a little hurt too," Besu said. A sweatdrop went down Daigo's cheek. "Maybe we should say something," Keru suggested, "I don't really care what you all do," Wakiya said as he cleaned his bey. "How would we even bring it up?" Rantaro asked. "We could just tell them Wakiya accidentally saw it," Daigo shrugged.

"Won't that be a little too..straightforward?" Rantaro asked. "Maybe we can say like a congratulations," Besu suggested. "That seems nice," Rantaro smiled at the idea. "Right! Let's do that," Keru agreed. "Sure," Daigo shrugged, "Whatever," Wakiya rolled his eyes.

.

.

Valt giggled happily. He waited in line with Shu as the two stood at the checkout. "I can't wait to bake this cake with you, it's gonna be so much fun!" Valt chimed. "Yes," Shu agreed calmly. Valt chuckled and decided to run outside the store, "I'll meet you out here!" he called back, before waiting for the sliding-doors to open for him. He rushed out and quickly turned to the side to go wait away from the doors so he wasn't in the way of anyone- when he ran into someone. He lost his balance and stumbled to the ground, "Oof! Sorry.." He mumbled as looked up, but then froze. He saw the familiar sharp, cold, purple eyes staring down at him. Lui. The stare turned to a glare, but before Valt could react, the fiery blader bent down close to Valt's face with a snarl.

"Watch where you're going. Pathetic runt." He growled. "It was an accident," Valt furrowed his eyebrows. Lui straightened up and scoffed, "You seem to make way too many accidents," he pointed at the bluenette. Valt growled and stood, "I doubt you're perfect," he retorted. Lui suddenly advanced towards his face again, "In comparison to you, I might as well be. Now watch your tongue," he snapped. Valt's breath hitched as he gritted his teeth. Just as Valt was about to open his mouth to make another comment, a stern voice made him jolt. "Valt! Come here." Valt turned around to see Shu standing with glaring crimson eyes past Valt- and to Lui.

Lui suddenly folded his arms as a grin formed on his face. "Run along to your pathetic protector," Lui commented. Valt shot a glare at Lui, before going over to Shu's side. "Come on, let's just go," he mumbled to Shu. Shu payed no attention to Valt's words, as he still stood glaring at Lui. Shu then suddenly pointed at Lui, "If you ever speak to my boyfriend again you will regret it, Lui!" Shu barked, before grabbing Valt by the wrist and taking him away from the scene. Valt looked up in surprise at the albino. A small blush crept on his face as he felt butterflies swarm his chest, 'He called me that..in public..and defended..me too..'

After a while of walking, Shu loosened his grip on Valt's wrist, which informed Valt he had calmed down some. "Hey..are you ok?" Valt decided to ask. Shu growled a bit, "I'm fine..It's just.." he looked to the side as he scrunched up his nose. "It's ok, he didn't hurt me-" Valt was cut off as Shu turned around to look at him, "But he could have," he emphasized. "I just.." he sighed as he glanced away and pushed more hair in front of his eye with the scar. "I don't want him to hurt you." he said. Valt paused and looked at Shu with an inner exhale. He then went on his tip toes and moved Shu's hair out of the way, before planting a kiss on his scar.

Shu looked at Valt in a bit of surprise. Valt smiled at him, "Don't worry, I won't get hurt by him. I'll be careful." He promised. Shu then moved his head forward and brought his hands up to Valt's cheeks, before connecting their lips. Valt was a bit surprised, but quickly accepted the kiss, closing his eyes. He brought his hands up to hold Shu's. After a few moments, Shu separated their lips and looked at Valt, "Come on, let's get home and bake this before it gets too late," He said fondly. Valt smiled and nodded, taking Shu by the hand.

Once the two reached home, Shu closed the door and suddenly leaned on it, putting his hand over his mouth. Valt looked back at Shu, "What's wrong!" He said in shock. "I..I told Lui I was dating you.." Shu said. "Ah! Yeah that..you didn't wanna tell anyone.." Valt said with a sweatdrop going down his cheek. "Not only that..but now he might try to bother you more because of it," He gave a defeated sigh. Valt's eyebrows furrowed up, he went over to Shu, "Don't worry, like I said, I won't let him harm me. Come on, let's go bake the cake to take our mind off of it," Valt said. Shu nodded and followed Valt to the kitchen.

Though, there was a pain in his chest..one that told him he failed to protect Valt by what he did. Valt got out the ingredients from the bags and Shu got everything else. Before soon, the two were happily baking- talking about a variety of topics as they baked. Shu was doing most of it and monitoring what Valt did so the bluenette didn't..ruin the cake. "I'll put it in the oven, I don't want you to burn yourself," Shu said as Valt had just finished pouring the batter into a metal pan. "Ok, I can't wait to decorate it!" Valt giggled. "It was a very fun idea of you to suggest we make our own anniversary cake," Shu said. "Though, I do have a question..are we going to have an anniversary..every month?" he asked with a little sweatdrop going down his cheek. "Duh! That's how important you are to me!" Valt said.

"Plus, it gives us our own special day every month to look forward to, how cool is that!" Valt continued. Shu gave a fond look with a smile, "Fair enough," he said. Shu placed the cake into the oven and closed it. "Now we wait, what do you want to do?" Shu said. "Movie!" Valt said with excitement in his eyes. Shu smiled with a small sweatdrop going down his cheek, he knew Valt chose a movie because that meant they would cuddle on the couch. "Very well, come on," Shu said as he went to go to the living room. As they both passed the door, the door bell rang.

"Who's here this late?" Shu thought outloud, before going to the door. He opened it and to his surprise saw the beyclub members. "Congratulations!" They all said, some more enthusiastic than others. "You couldn't hide you two were dating from us!" Rantaro said cheekily. "Wow! You guys know!" Valt said, excitement sparkling in his eyes. "We're a little hurt you didn't tell us first," Rantaro said with a whine in his voice. "Good call on knowing Valt would be here too," Wakiya said to Daigo. Daigo smiled, "I just assumed that he would be hanging around Shu more often." Shu spoke, "How did you guys.." he started. "Well..I accidentally walked in on you guys er- being romantic on the rooftop," Wakiya folded his arms and looked away with furrowed eyebrows as an embarrassed blush formed on his cheeks from bringing it up.

"Yeah, Shu wanted to keep it private for now..we've been together for two months," Valt said with a nervous smile and a sweatdrop down his cheek as he rubbed the back of his head. "Two months!" Rantaro exclaimed in surprise. "Wow, we thought it was like a recent thing," Keru said. "No, haha.." Valt said. "Today is actually our anniversary day!" Valt chimed. "Woah-ho really? Guess we picked a good day to find out," Keru said as Ken smiled. Valt smiled big, "We actually are making a cake! Oh! Can they help, Shu?" Valt asked as he looked to the albino who still seemed a bit surprised by the situation, "O-oh, sure," he nodded, before smiling with furrowed up eyebrows a bit, "Sorry for not telling you guys about it..I wasn't sure how we would even bring it up- let alone how you guys would react," Shu said. "That's alright," Besu said, "Yeah, that's understandable- who knew Shu got worried about anything? Guess even guys like him have their own soft spots," Keru said. Shu gave an inner chuckle.

"Well, the cake isn't ready yet, so let's all go watch a movie!" Valt cheered. "Alright, sweet!" Rantaro cheered with Valt.

.

.

.

.

Daigo and Shu went to go check on the cake since everyone else was really focused on the movie. Shu took out the toothpick from the cake and saw it came out clean, "It's ready, now we just have to wait for it to cool before we decorate it," Shu said. Daigo nodded, "Say..you and Valt make a good match," he said. Shu looked over at Daigo, "You both have always cared for each other a lot from what I've seen," Daigo continued. Shu smiled as he glanced over at Valt. "I hope to care for him far into the future," he said with a fond look.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 17 36
Brush my teeth, get dressed, go to school and do homework. That's what my life was about, occasionally going to parties. But when a new kid comes to...
37.5K 1.1K 16
As I look in the mirror, all I see is a villain. /////// " What were you hiding under your calm façade? Were you crying but physically smiling? Were...
4.1K 240 31
It's a secret supernatural world; you live and learn to survive. There are rules, there are customs, there is a hierarchy. What are you supposed to b...
9.5K 422 14
In this universe, everything is normal.. well almost. Everyone can see all colors except for one, that color the one that represents who your soulma...