Skylanders Academy Season 9 W...

By Arkogon

Knowing the truth about the cause of the Fire and Ice War, Aiko will never again forgive her father for lying... More

Episode 1: Trust your Emotions
Episode 2: Staff of the Elders
Episode 3: Be my Dark Bride
Episode 4: Flame, the next Fire Guardian
Episode 6: First Staff, Wins
Episode 7: Ignitus' Last Stand
Episode 8: Blast the Wedding
Episode 9: The Fire and Ice War Begins
Episode 10: The Final Fire and Ice
After the End Credits, and The End
The Lyrics Song

Episode 5: The Emperor's New Armor

141 2 3
By Arkogon

(Intro)

At the Ice Palace, Cold-Blood has given a test on his latest experiments of using venom for the Slithers. As his work succeeds, he then slithers to see the Ice Emperor.

King Cold-Blood: "My Ice Emperor, I have made progress with the Slithers' venom. They're so venomous they can..."

When he looks, he sees Silther is coughing harder as he slither to him to check his conditions.

King Cold-Blood: "Your condition is getting worse. Pretty soon, your fever will become stronger and corrupt your body. If it does then..."

Silther: "I know!" As he yells at him. "This coldness is killing me! I need that drawing to be found in this pathetic snow if I am to become the Seventh Amphiptere, if the Skylanders or the Fire Birds stop getting in my way!" As he then coughs harder from anger.

King Cold-Blood: "Your anger is making it worse too. You must rest until we find it. Please, my Emperor, rest in your throne and remain in the cold conditions."

Silther: "*Heavy sighs* Fine, but I want that drawing if I am able to save myself from this. Understand?"

Cold-Blood nodded as understands and slither away. Dark Spyro overheard what they said and saw Silther's conditions.

Dark Spyro: "The coldness' killing him, seems like he needed that staff for something." As he figured. "Maybe a little show might help to ease your anger."

Meanwhile, in Dragon City at the Temple, Spyro and his team and their friends were training together. Then the guards ask Team Spyro to come meet with the Guardians, as they meet them.

Ignitus: "Skylanders, our friends here have returned and brought the good news."

As he shows them that Hunter has returned with his pet the falcon.

Hunter: "My friends, I have a message from my village." As he gave the note to them. "It foretold that one of the cheetahs had got the locations to the Ice Serpents' palace."

Jet-Vac: "That's great, but wait, how did they know where this palace is?"

Hunter: "They told me they got it from the old hag. We do not know who he is but he told us where the Ice Serpents are."

They open the message and read "The Ice Emperor's palace is in the Arctic Island. Follow these coordinates and you will find his palace. Save us, Skylanders."

Eruptor: "All right, now we can finally bring the heat on this giant serpent dragon." As he ready to bring the heat with his fist.

Stealth Elf: "Wait, Eruptor. We don't even know if that's the right coordinates. And who was that hag, how did he know where they were?"

Spyro: "Doesn't matter, if the Ice Palace there then so did Cynder. We have to stop that wedding now."

Jet-Vac: "We can't rush if we need to know the coordinates. And these coordinates are very....." As he looks at it. "Difficult. I think we're gonna need Sprocket and her new inventions she's been working on today."

Pop Fizz: "New inventions? Why did tell us that she's making new inventions?" He asked.

Eruptor: "Pop, were you listening when she says she's making new inventions?"

A flashback when Sprocelt tells them she's working on her new inventions and Pop wasn't listening but mixing his potions. Then another day, she reminded them again and Pop still wasn't listening but mixing potions. And another day, she reminded them again and Pop still wasn't listening. And Pop remembered.

Pop Fizz: "Oh, right. Heh, I guess I wasn't paying attention."

Eruptor: "Well, pay attention next time cause we're gonna be there to stop him."

Stealth Elf: "Hold on." As she paused them. "Do you think that fighting him will be a lot tougher? Remember what the Fire Master says, "Only time will tell if we're not ready to face him." He might be stronger than all of us."

Spyro: "Stealth, this is Cynder we need to save. If he knows where she is, and this wedding, then we stop it. And beside, we have these Phoenix crystals with us. And we know the Ice Serpents' weakness. All we need to do is play the flute and they, including Silther, be our control."

Jet-Vac: "Spyro, I think maybe she's right. Silther could be stronger, and he might be able to resist the flute's song."

Spyro disagrees and believes the flute can control the Ice Emperor. But they think he is still stronger, as Ignitus comforts him.

Ignitus: "Even you believe Silther can be controlled, but believe in your friends, my son. Sometimes if you try to use it things will become more problems. We will confront him later if we know where the wedding is."

Spyro wishes they would agree but not. So he agrees to their terms. They went to find Sprocket where they found her ready to present her new inventions.

Sprocket: "Wow, just in time before I present my newest inventions."

Jet-Vac: "Well then, what's this new invention you 're inventing?"

Sprocket: "Since we've been using the map to find lost artifacts and treasures, I made an invention that can help us to describe the coordinates to the whereabouts of the spots we need to go. And here it is..." As she pulls down the curtains. "I called it, "Locati-nator."

A moment of silence because the name she gave was kinda what they were not expecting.

Sprocket: "I'm trying to find the name for her. Anyway, this machine will tell us when you put the coordinates onto this flat screen and it will scan the numbers to where the numbers tell you. So who wants a try?"

Pop Fizz: "I do, I always wanted to test." As he took the message and placed it on the flat screen.

The machine scans and then gives the coordinates to the Arctic Island. They see the coordinates pointing where the Ice Palace really is.

Jet-Vac: "The Ice Palace is on the Arctic Island. I guess Silther really love the coldness in his time."

Spyro: "Then let's bring the heat for him."

Stealth Elf: "Spyro, we can't just heat him yet. We still have to wait for the time to come."

Sprocket: "Or we'll just have to see if this hag is right about those coordinates. Pretty sure if this hag really tells us if this is the spot we're looking for."

Jet-Vac: "Yeah, now I think about it if the hag really be trusted."

Stealth Elf: "So, you're saying we're going there, are we?"

Eruptor: "If what he says is true, yes, we are."

When talking, Camo has overheard and returns to his team to tell them.

Nina: "The locations of the Ice Palace? Is that what they say?" She asked.

Camo: "Yeah, and if that's the place where Silther is, then maybe that's where your mother is too."

Nina: "I don't know, we promise to help Aiko when she arrives. It's our job to keep her safe."

Sunburn: "Well, maybe someone can stay behind and keep her safe. So, I think maybe Echo can stay behind?"

Echo: "Me? I'm kinda a little busy here." As she looks at her phone and swipes.

Zoran: "What are you searching for?"

Echo: "I'm searching for a song, a song I wanted to sing." As she then found one song. "Hey, this is great."

As she plays it and listens. She listened for a few minutes, and then they decided only two will go follow Spyro and his friends. So they do rock, paper, and scissors, so each one of them goes. Camo, Sunburn, and Zap stayed to wait for Aiko's arrival. Nina and Zoran then go to follow Spyro and his friends to the Ice Palace. And they see them meeting King Pen and his team.

King Pen: "You willing to risk yourself to enter Silther's Ice Palace?"

Spyro: "If we know what they're doing, then yes."

Gill Grunt: "But that place's the cold place. There's no way I can't survive from those conditions."

Drobot: "You can, remember, you have your Phoenix Crystal the Fire Master gave us against the cold. So don't worry."

King Pen: "Okay, but we mustn't let him know we've found his palace. If he does, then there's no telling if he's willing to send the entire Ice Serpents to stop us. So we must remain hidden without being seen."

They agree and are ready to go to the coordinates where the Ice Palace is going through the flaming rift, and Zoran and Nina follow them through, and arrive in the Arctic Island, the cold place.

After arriving at the cold place, the heroes activate their cloak to hide their heat signature and remove their scents. They reach the Ice Palace and peek to see the Ice Serpents guarding and patrolling around the place.

Sprocket: "So many Ice Serpents that I've never seen. Give us an update, Drobot."

Drobot scan and analyze the coldness conditions around and inside the palace.

Drobot: "I have seen many outside, but lots of them inside that palace. A bunch of them."

Eruptor: "So how are we gonna get inside?"

King Pen: "Lessons in the ninja, "You can enter the enemies' lair by tricking the enemies into believing we take hostages to them as prisoners." So we need a hostage in order to make them believe."

As they make a plan of who will be the hostage, Nina and Zoran are hiding and hear what their plan was, but they have their own plan. They did what they did and went for their plan. The heroes are in their snake costume as a disguise and walk towards the palace with King Pen pretending to be the prisoner. The Ice Serpents see them and believe they're one of them, because they only see their cold signature and their costume. So they let them in, as they enter. Then one of the Ice Serpents spoke to them but in Ice Serpents' language.

Ice Serpent: "*Ice Serpents' Language* (What did you bring today?)"

Pop Fizz: "Uh, what did he just say?" Whispering to one of his team.

Stealth Elf: "I think it's their serpent's language. I read about them in Fire Birds' Tomb." As she whispers to them.

Eruptor: "Well, someone better speak up, or all of our identity be discovered."

None of them don't really know how to speak Ice Serpent's Language, so they have to come up with their own.

Spyro: "Ssssee-sas-ssssee-sassss?"

The Ice Serpent was confused, not understanding what he just said, and the others tried to communicate, getting him to understand.

Jet-Vac: "Sssosssy-ssseessa-ssseema."

Gill Grunt: "Ssees-ssees, ssees-ssees, seashells."

Pop Fizz: "Ssees-ssees-ssees-ya."

The Ice Serpents were more confused until Drobot, Flameslinger, and Stealth Elf spoke up in Ice Serpent's language.

Drobot: "*Ice Serpents' Language* (We have captured this prison from another land.)"

Stealth Elf: "*Ice Serpents' Language* (He seems to be called Skylanders, and he was melting our warrior.)"

Flameslinger: "*Ice Serpents' Language* (But we defeat him easily using our Amphiptere fury to defeat this warm-blood.)"

They're friends do not understand what they're saying, but it makes the Ice Serpents believe.

Ice Serpent: "*Ice Serpents' Language* (Good job, take this warm-blood freak to the dungeon. The Ice Emperor will be pleased with your work.)"

The heroes bring Eruptor carefully without getting attention due inside the Ice Palace. And they wanted to know how they speak Ice Serpents' Language, as they told them they study how to speak Serpents' Language. Back with Nina and Zoran, they found a way to the inside of the palace but found themselves in a large room.

Zoran: "Wow, this place seems to be the biggest room I've ever seen. Is this the place where they're keeping mom?" He asked.

Nina: "I don't know, the palace is so big I can't tell where we are anyway."

Zoran: "So, we're lost, are we?"

Nina: "No, no, just gotta figure out where we are."

She looks around and does not know where they are. But then they found something that they didn't believe in their eyes. They found a skull on the pillar, like a sculpture or a trophy of something. Nina recognizes the skull a minute and understands what it was.

Nina: "I recognise that skull, it's Overtron."

Zoran: "Wait, you mean that skull is Overtron's head?"

Nina: "It is, I thought his body was gone. But I guess his skull is what's left. Besides, what is it doing here anyway?"

Anonymous Voice: "It has a purpose."

Nina and Zoran look around to hear an anonymous voice, and then Dark Spyro appears from the shadows.

Dark Spyro: "Hello, kids. Your pappy's here."

Zoran: "There's no way we're falling for that. And one thing, you're not our father."

Dark Spyro: "Sheesh, when kids can be more cruel to their father if I'm all black and evil?"

Nina: "Because black is not our favorite color."

Dark Spyro: "I guess we don't have anything in common like your mother does. But I can tell her where she is if you help me understand how your father did to defeat this weak dragon here." As he patted on the skull.

Meanwhile, the Skylanders were still going forward deep into the Ice Palace while passing by from the Ice Serpents. And Gill Grunt tries to learn another different language.

Gill Grunt: "Okay, how about this? "It's "Ice" to meet you."

Jet-Vac: "Gill, really? Just stop pronouncing nice to ice? It's not a word."

Spyro: "Actually, it is a word. And it's a "ice" one."

Jet-Vac: "Oh, for the love of...." As he was getting tired of it. "No more "ice." It's getting annoying."

Drobot: "Nice and Ice sounds the same, and it really is a good one. It's in the dictionary, and Nice and Ice are similar together."

Jet-Vac: "Well, they are, but no more using "ice" cause it's getting annoying."

They were still walking until Eruptor was getting the chill under his nose. He was gonna sneeze any minute as his friends helped him try not to do it. But can't, and then sneeze very loudly and accidentally, burn out his snake disguise and let his heat signature glow brighter. It causes all the Ice Serpents to see his heat and recognize the others are warm-blooded. This causes the enemies to hiss furious and begin to attack them.

Pop Fizz: "I guess Eruptor's heat wasn't enough for these "ice" Serpents."

Jet-Vac: "Please stop pronouncing nice to ice?" As he thinks about it. "Kinda think of it, you didn't pronounce it, right?"

Pop Fizz: "Yeah..." As he lied. "I didn't really pronounce it."

Then they battle all the Ice Serpents, and the enemies unleash their fury to freeze them, but the heroes unleash theirs and melt or beat them. This alarms all the Ice Serpents, as they battle through them and make it to a large room filled with glowing rocks.

Gill Grunt: "What a large room. You think this is where the Ice Emperor lives?"

Jet-Vac: "Well, maybe he's taking a hibernation, or maybe he caught a cold. I learned that snakes do hibernate in winter because snakes are cold-blooded that go to sleep from the cold due to the lower temperature and go burrow underneath. So that means he might be sleeping under his burrow snoring like a....."

The team did not look at him but they're eyes directly looked at something behind him. And Jet-Vac notices what they're looking at.

Jet-Vac: "He's right behind me, isn't he?"

He turn and see Silther standing right in front of him. He fell to the ground and backed away. The heroes get ready to fight him.

Silther: "You enter my palace, how did you found this location?"

Spyro: "You smart, you figure out how if you never let your coldness out in the weather."

Silther: "Well, still, you should've never come here. Now I will have to freeze you all into my trophies."

King Pen: "You will not make us into your trophies. We only came here to save a friend."

Silther: 'Well, too bad. Cause I was bringing out the chill under my scales. And ready to take you all out."

Pop Fizz: "Oh, yeah, you and what army?"

Before he thought of that, the glowing rocks break which turns out to be Slithers eggs hatch formed into Slithers Crawlers.

Eruptor: "You just have to ask, did you?" Telling to Pop.

Pop didn't know this would happen, as the Slither Crawlers were hissing ready to freeze them, as Jet-Vac ready to bring the flute out. Before he can blow it, he sees a snake on it which scares him and tosses it away. It landed somewhere where all the Slithers eggs are.

Silther: "Get the flute, no song can't control me." As he commands the Slithers, as they listen and head to find the flute.

Jet-Vac: "Can someone get the flute, quickly?"

Stealth Elf: "I'll get it." As she hurried and jumped into a pit.

The heroes battle Silthers and his Slither Crawlers, as Stealth landed into a pit as she notices she's in the Slithers' nest.

Back with Nina and Zoran, they gave every information to Dark Spyro of how their father defeated Overtron.

Dark Spyro: "So, it's true. The love and friends have given him power that no dragons can do."

Nina: "Yes, that's all of what my grandpa told me. Now, tell us where mom is."

Dark Spyro: "Well, I don't really think so."

Zoran: "What? After we told you everything? You're gonna tell us where she is, imposter!"

Before he could fight him, they heard a sound coming from the other side. They knew it's their friends battling. Then they turn and notice Dark Spyro is gone.

Zoran: "He's gone! Where did he go?"

Nina: "Not to matter of that, he's not too important anymore. Let's just go help our friends."

Zoran agreed, as they both hurried to save them. Dark Spyro was hiding and emerged from his spot.

Dark Spyro: "Good luck, cause I have my wedding going."

Back with the heroes, they still battle Silther and the Slither Crawlers. Stealth hurried to find that flute until now in the pile of Slithers' eggs. She carefully walked around them and got it, but the eggs hatch and more of them hatch. She throws it to Flameslinger, and he tries to blow it but the Slither Crawlers wrap its tail around him, but he then throws it to Pop, as he tries to catch it but misses. The Slithers saw it and tried to get it, but Sprocket got it and played it in front of the Slithers. They hisses and screams from the song and so did Silther, as he was covering his ears trying not to listen.

Jet-Vac: "Keep going, Sprocket. It's working."

Sprocket kept playing the flute, as Silther couldn't take it as his rage began to grow.

Silther: "Stop... playing that SONG!!!" As he hisses furiously and breathes ice power.

The attack causes her to drop the flute but she manages to dodge. Just when Silther can attack he coughs, very hard. His cough got the Skylanders' attention, as they notice he's coughing.

Eruptor: "Wait, are you coughing?" He asked.

Silther: "I'm just... *Coughs, Coughs* Just getting started."

He commands the Slither Crawlers to attack them, as the Skylanders unleash their own fury and burst them into million snakes. Silther then attacked with his claws and tails then started coughing.

King Pen: "There's something wrong with you, Silther. Are you sick?"

Silther: "I am not sick, I'm eternal. I do not feel sick!"

He attacks them but misses and starts coughing hard. But he did not give up until he froze them with his ice breath. Before he can finish them off, Nina and Zoran come unleashing their fury and blast flames at him. They freed their father and his friends, as Silther gets up and starts coughing hard again.

Stealth Elf: "Nina?"

Spyro: "Zoran? What are you two doing here?"

Nina: "We kinda follow you here, but we're here to help."

The Skylanders get ready to fight Silther as they then stop and see him coughing hard.

Zoran: "Is he coughing very hard?"

Stealth Elf: "He is. Something's wrong with him."

Then Drobot scans and notices something is wrong with him.

Drobot: "You are sick. Your condition is getting..... Warmer?"

Gill Grunt: "Warmer? But I thought he was colder."

Silther stops coughing and tries to balance himself. His mind felt dizzy and regained focus on them. And King Pen speaks to understand what's happening.

King Pen: "Silther, you are sick, are you?" He asked.

Silther: "I'm just.. *Coughs, Coughs* Just regain my strength."

King Pen: "You are, but your strength is losing due to the cough of yours. It seems that every time you use your anger you start coughing and lose your strength. It seems you are sick, Silther."

Silther: "I am not sick! I am the Ice Emperor! I do not feel sick!"

He attacked them but wasted his strength and coughing again very hard made him weaker. Then Nina found the flute and starts playing it, it made Silther losing control his mind until the attacks came from above. The Cyber-Dragons form into a Mega Cyber-Dragon and attack them with ice power, the Skylanders are pushed back away from Silther and Nina drops the flute which rolls to Mega Cyber-Dragon.

Mega Cyber-Dragon: "You shouldn't play this here, you know how we hate this flute."

He then broke it with his bear-claws, as it broke. The Skylanders saw it and realized that it was the only flute to defeat Silther. Then the Mega Cyber-Dragon hurries to his creator and sees he's coughing and weakening.

Mega Cyber-Dragon: "My Ice Emperor, you are weakened. You must stay strong."

Silther: "I know... *Coughs, Coughs* I need to regain my strength. Quickly, get yourself to regain my strength to defeat the Skylanders."

Mega Cyber-Dragon: "Yes, we will become part of you." As he commands his body parts of Cyber-Dragon. "Cyber-Dragons, it's time to use our bodies to be part of our creator."

The Mega Cyber-Dragon uncombines and flies and attaches into Silther's body. The Cyber-Dragons transform into armor and become part of his new armor. The Skylanders saw it and can't believe the Cyber-Dragons become the armor of Silther. And then he got up feeling much better and made an evil smile at them.

Silther: "Ahh, that feels better." As he feels the Cyber-Dragons' armor giving him strength.

Stealth Elf: "I can't believe it, they just use their bodies for him, as armor."

Silther: "Correct, their bodies have these Amphiptere crystals in their body making them stronger. It's how I wanted them to be when they became my armor to help me regain my strength from the heat."

Jet-Vac: "So that's why you wanted Dark Spyro to bring them back to live. You wanted them to be your armor, but why?"

Silther: "For me to become the next Seventh Amphiptere Elder when I get the Elders Staff. And for you all, Skylanders, shouldn't ever come here in the first place."

He breathes a massive ice at them they've never seen before in their life. They tried to stop him from freezing but his ice was too strong to melt. And then he froze their way out.

Sprocket: "I never seen these can't melt from our flames. The armor is strengthening his power. We can't escape if we need more flames to get out."

King Pen: "You're right, if we must keep him from freezing us, I must use all my strength to my crystal in order to help us fight back." As he unleashes his Phoenix fury and uses all of his strength at Silther.

Silther blasts ice back at him, and their powers collide, as the Skylanders use their Phoenix fury to melt their way out. King Pen holds back and cannot let him get to them, as they finally got their way out at last. They hurry to escape but King Pen stays to keep his power colliding on his.

Flameslinger: "King Pen!"

King Pen: "Go, my friends! I will keep him distracted so you all can escape! Remember what we do in our realm, "Skylanders, Unite!"

They understand and escape the room, as King Pen can't keep this up and the ice blast freezes him. He is now frozen, and Silther commands the Slithers to go after them. The Skylanders hurry to get out but can't find a way out from the ice palace and the Slithers are slithering towards them ready to bite them, but they use their Phoenix crystal and blast flames around them. The Slithers can't take the heat too much and flee.

Pop Fizz: "That's right, run! Run from the heat!" As he yells at the Slithers.

Jet-Vac: "Yell at them later, let's get out of this place and return home."

The Skylanders made their rift with flames and went through. But they left it open a little too long from going through, Cold-Blood watch and waited for the right time for them to open a rift. He gently let one Slithers slither towards and got through before the rift closed.

King Cold-Blood: "Now, we learn what we see."

In the Fire Birds' Tomb, the Skylanders inform Eon, Ignitus, and Kazuya about King Pen's capture and the flute destroy.

Ignitus: "I am sorry for the loss of another friend. I do not know Silther will be that strong with those Cyber-Dragons becoming his armor."

Master Eon: "And the flute was our only hope. But what you say he was coughing, is he?"

Flameslinger: "Yes, he was coughing right before the Cyber-Dragon helped him."

Pop Fizz: "And Drobot says he was warm."

Kazuya: "I think I know why." As he tells them. "When the ice mistook him as an Amphiptere, the ice is now leaving him to the anger inside him. As long as he uses it his power will leave him. But it will also remove his eternity as well. And without eternity, he'll grow older, over twenty-six years old."

Stealth Elf: "Wait, twenty-six years old? If you're saying if his anger removes his ice power and eternity, will that mean other Ice Serpents will lose their eternity and perish without their Amphiptere?"

For a moment of silence for what she says, Kazuya tells them that will happen to them without their Amphiptere.

Kazuya: "Yes, the Ice Serpents needed their Ice Emperor because he's the only one with ice power and Amphiptere's strength. But if his powers fade, then the rest of the Ice Serpents who were revived will perish and cannot be restored. If they don't have his eternity, they will turn to bone and dust, and extinction, again. It's why we must find the Elders Staff before they do. It's the only choice we must find to help Aiko become the Seventh Phoenix. She's the only hope we have. Together, we will save our friends and save the world. Even without the flute, we still have the flame inside us."

They understand and will find a way to bring their friends back from the Ice Serpents. While finding a way to bring them back, one Slithers was watching and listening which translated everything they say to the other Slithers from the Ice Palace. Cold-Blood and Silther have listened to what they're saying.

King Cold-Blood: "Seems like the warm-blood idiots did not know we have our snakes in their home. Now we can know the location of the Fire Birds' home and we will freeze them all, my plan works, my Emperor."

He was happy but then see Silther weaken again as the Cyber-Dragons using their ice power to regain his strength. And he wasn't happy.

King Cold-Blood: "My Emperor, is there something wrong?" He asked, right before the tail wrapped around him.

Silther: "You did this! You brought the Skylanders here to our secret locations, Cold-Blood!"

King Cold-Blood: "What? I did not! I did not tell them!" As he begged. "I did not tell them where we were."

Silther: "You told me it was your plan to get one of the Slithers to enter their home. You sold us out!"

Anonymous voice: "He didn't...."

Silther look and see Dark Spyro coming out from the shadows with a happy smile.

Dark Spyro: "I did..."

That's when Silther release Cold-Blood and slither towards Dark Spyro angrily.

Silther: "You sold us out?! You fool! You shouldn't sell your Ice Emperor just for the price of those kids! I gave you everything you need to complete what you desire, and you betray me?! I should've punish you if you shouldn't- *Heavy Coughs, Coughs*"

He coughs very hard, as the Cyber-Dragon uses their ice power again, and Dark Spyro knows what's going on.

Dark Spyro: "I see, that's why you needed that staff, because you're losing your ice power, aren't you?"

Silther: "Fine. Yes, I needed that staff in order to help me to restore. The ice is leaving me due to using too much anger. If I don't become the Amphiptere Elder, I will lose everything. The Ice Serpents will become bone and dust again, and I will become older like Ignitus or Eon over twenty-six years. The staff is the only thing for my survival and the others for eternity. And you made them see what's happening to me."

Dark Spyro: "Well, you should've told me earlier what's happening to you. And now I know, I guess I have to make this quick before you lose all your eternity if I ever want my future wife."

Silther: "You will get your wife, until you do me one favor to finish."

King Cold-Blood: "Yes, but we have a new test subject. This time, we'll have enough army to defeat the warm-blooded Skylanders. They can fight us, but not for my experiments that I have tested."

He then shows his latest experiment and brings them a cage. A cage has a lab rat inside but it's not a regular rat anymore, it's a cold-blooded rat hissing and angrily.

(End Credits)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 107 11
When she was only a young elf, Stealth elf was taken under the wing of a master of the forest, and trained in the arts of the ninja. Her talent had c...
3.1K 38 11
The fastest Skylander alive, and the last known human in Skylands, Y/n L/n works with his team of fellow Skylanders to keep peace and balance in Skyl...
18.8K 268 20
Kiyomi was a normal girl who lived an ordinary life in the modern day world. But one day she wakes up as a dragon! She encounters Kaos and Glumshanks...