SWEET CHAOS | Chae Hyungwon

By Tokkimallows

Loving you was a pain in the ass but I don't mind as long as I'm with you. More

THE CHAOS BEGAN
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31 ⚠️
CHAPTER 32 ⚠️
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37 ⚠️
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

CHAPTER 38

557 20 9
By Tokkimallows

NAMKYU'S POV

My body whole body was aching, I'm too tired to even open my eyes. I caress the other side of the bed expecting Hyungwon to be lying beside me but he's not there. Then I slightly open my eyes and saw him standing by the window with only a towel around his waist. Wait what is he doing there we're not inside our bedroom.

Then I remembered we are asked to attend to the Hwang's event for the Chae's formality but at the same time to get the informant Mr. Kwon who knows something about the incident at the ChaeS parking lot. But things gotten out of hand, Mr. Kwon was chased away by some random dudes, Hyungwon disappearing only to find out he was dragged by Hwang Mihye, then that asshole drank the bottle of wine that he knew there's a drugged in it. Now Changkyun arranged a hotel room for us to do another mission but since Hyungwon is drugged and he cannot resist the effect of it he had sex with me.

Wait?! WTF? Did I just past out while having sex with Hyungwon? And what about the mission? Did it failed because of me? I turn my head to look at Hyungwon, he was holding a sniper rifle. He looks so fucking hot standing there shooting using the rifle while he was half naked with some scratches visible on his lower back. After shooting five more bullets he calmly put the rifle down walking away from the window like there nothing happened. I was about to stand up but I suddenly feel uncomfortable as I felt something dripping down my inner thighs.

I look over at Hyungwon and when our eyes met, he quickly rush towards me offering a hand. His eyes grew big when he saw the semen leaking out of me then he look back up to my eyes. I can see the concern on his face.

"Stay there, I'll prepare you a hot bath" He said as he helped me to sit up handing me his button-up shirt for me to wear before he rushes inside the bathroom.

Once he went back at me he kneel on the floor in front of me resting his forehead against my knee. He stayed quiet there for a minute before lifting his head to look up at me. He grabbed both of my hands and stared rubbing circles on it using his thumb.

"Nami~ by any chance did I hurt you?" He asked without even looking at me as he keeps on rubbing circles on my hand. I lift my hand away from his and caress his cheeks making him look up at me. 

"Hyungwon if you really h---" I was cut off when I heard my phone ringing. "Give me a second" I said grabbing my phone from the nightstand.

"Chang---"

"GIVE THE PHONE TO CHAE HYUNGWON RIGHT NOW" Changkyun said.

I didn't say a single thing and just passed the phone to Hyungwon. He grabbed the phone from my hand looking at me with a confused expression on his face.

"I WAS TALKING TO YOU THROUGH THE EAR PIECE BUT WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?! IF YOU'RE NOT USING THE EAR PIERCE YOU SHOULD AT LEAST DISCONNECTED IT CAUSE I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER SCENARIO WITH THE TWO OF YOU AGAIN" I can hear Changkyun's voice through the phone and it's not even on loudspeaker mode.

"Okay I'll hang up I'll disconnect the ear piece too" Hyungwon calmly said.

"I'm not done talking to you yet!" I heard Changkyun yell before Hyungwon completely hang up.

"Wait up" he said as he stood up and went to the nightstand where our things are. He wore my earpiece saying 'bye' before he completely disconnected with Changkyun.

"Hyungwon, I think Changkyun isn't finished talking to you" I said with concern.

"Don't worry about it" Hyungwon answered as he approached me. Putting his arms around my back and under my legs preparing to lift me up.

"But what if there's something important we needed to know?" I asked.

"Okay, I'll call him again later" Hyungwon lift me up carrying me up in a bridal style. He walk all the way to the bathroom and put me down in the bathtub.

"Is the water alright?" He asked referring to the temperature of the water.

"Yeah, you should call Changkyun now" I told him.

"If you need an--"

"I'm fine, go call him" I gave him a smile. He patted me on my head before he head out of the bathroom.

After a few minutes Hyungwon came back inside the bathroom. He started taking off his clothes, hopping in the bathtub with me.
He went behind me spreading his legs apart making enough space for me. He wrapped his arm around my belly and pulled me closer to him until his chest was rubbing against my back.

"Why are you here?"

"To help you clean up"

"I can do it myself" I responded then he rested his chin against my shoulder and started to caress my thighs.

"Hyungwon I know what you're thinking" I said slapping his hand away from my thighs.

"No" He said then wrapping his arms around me hugging me from behind. "I was really worried, I didn't really hurt you right?" He said.

"I told you I'm fine" I told him again reaching out his head to caress his soft locks, his chin still resting against my shoulder.

"I shouldn't have drink that. I already told you that it has a drug on it yet you proceed" I told him and he just laughed.

"Isn't it a cool move?" Hyungwon proudly said.

"Actually, I think it is the dumbest move you've done" I laughed at him.

He got out of the bathtub first and wash himself on the shower. Then he went back at me with just a towel wrapped around his waist then proceed to help me wash my hair.

"You know Hyungwon" I called him and he hummed in response.

"You're really good with your hands" I told him since he was massaging my head real good.

"Really? So I did make you feel good" Hyungwon said and you can hear how proud he is. Then I realized why we was so proud of what I've said.

"Ohh please Hyungwon, that's not what I mean" I laughed covering my face with my hands. Then a phone rang.

"I'll go get it" Hyungwon said as he went out of the bathroom.

Come to think of it, since the very beginning Hyungwon was so kind towards me. But he's really hard to read, sometimes I don't know what he's thinking. I quickly finished washing my body before coming out of the bathroom to check on Hyungwon.

"You're done? I was about to get back there to help you" Hyungwon was about to hang up the phone.

"Shouldn't we get back to the camp right now?" I asked him.

"Well, Leo hyung just called asking us to come back. But I told them you're not feeling well so we have to get back tomorrow" Hyungwon said.

"What? Shouldn't we head back now? We didn't even spent the night on the camp yesterday they quickly sent us here to a mission as soon as we get back there" I told him

"That's what I'm saying, aren't you tired? We should just sleep here for now and get back tomorrow morning" Hyungwon said.

"If you just didn't fucked me to your heart's consent, we're able to get back there tonight" I said as I sat down on the edge of the bed. Then I heard him laughing.

"That's a bold choice of words, honey" Hyungwon said and went behind me.

"So aren't we going back to the camp???" I asked him.

"We can't go back like this, let's dry your hair first" He said as he help me dry my hair with a hairdryer. After drying my hair I also helped him with his before changing to a new pair of clothes and pack our things up.

We are about to leave the room when I noticed that he carried a long suitcase with him that I didn't see before we get here.

"Hyungwon about earlier"

"Hmmm? Yeah? What is it?"

"Don't get me wrong huh, but when I woke up I saw you using a ----" I was cut off when his phone rang once again.

"Just a sec" He said putting down all the things that he was carrying before going to the balcony to answer the call.

I don't really know what's happening right now. Hyungwon has been receiving lots of calls from the camp yet no one informed me about the situation we're in. I don't even know if Mr. Kwon is still alive after being taken by bunch of guys. Then Hyungwon came back at me after finishing the call.

"We should just stay here for tonight" Hyungwon said.

"What? What about Mr. Kwon?" I asked him.

"Just let him be for now" Hyungwon respond

"Hyungwon really? Just let him be? Shouldn't we go out there and look for him? We should be protecting him right now, he knows something about the murder at the ChaeS parking lot" I told him.

"No, we shouldn't be worrying about Mr. Kwon right now"

"Why would y----"

"I think I'm in big trouble" Hyungwon cut me off.

🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗
It's been a while everyone:)))
-TM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 10.9K 58
in which a psychiatrist falls for a patient. ©thebiasgotmedeceased extra warnings: if you're sensitive to certain topics such as death, depression, p...
69K 2K 30
Here's some Monsta X boyxboy smut for all you thirsty Monbebes out there and also an added bonus of NCT smut for the NCTzens ;) [COMPLETED]
13.1K 437 31
"if only I realized this feeling that I'm having earlier, I won't let you go." -Chae Hyungwon
246 41 43
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘳 * shownu x changkyun 02.17.20