Obsession [Taekook] βœ“

By yyyuehyyyie

"P-Please Taehyungie... L-Let me go... My hands h-hurts..." "Is that so? Such a pity. If I unchain you, you w... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
New Book
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
End
Upcoming Story
Published a new book!

Chapter 25

14.9K 918 179
By yyyuehyyyie

"What do you mean Doctor Kang can't come here?" Jungkook asked with a frown on his face. He breathed heavily, as he just finished carrying a 6 feet man, Taehyung to his bedroom.

Well not exactly carried, it's more like Jungkook dragged Taehyung to his own bedroom.

And just about he finished, the guard informed him Doctor Kang can't come here.

"Young master gave us a rule before which is, never allow anyone who's not hired in this mansion come here. So doctor Kang is not allowed to be present in this mansion."  The bodyguard explained.

Jungkook sighed out, placing his hand on Taehyung's forehead, "But he's having a fever right now..."

Jungkook sighed again when the bodyguard just stared at him, saying nothing.

"You can go now." Jungkook said and took a glance at the sleeping Taehyung, "I will take care of him by myself."

🌹🌹🌹

Jungkook puts a wet towel on Taehyung's hot forehead then turns around to get another cold wet towel to rub it against Taehyung's skin, to cool the male down.

He keeps rubbing the wet cloth against Taehyung's skin gently, and keeps thinking about how vulnerable Taehyung looked just now.

"What makes you become like this, Taehyungie?" Jungkook softly asked, "You never shared anything with me, how you feel, how you think, I always need to guess all of them by myself..."

Jungkook doesn't know whether Taehyung could hear him or not but he continued, "Can't you love me in a more normal way?"

Tears filled up in his eyes, "I'm so fed up with all of these things. I don't want to get locked up, I just want to be free... We can love each other like normal people do, can't we?"

Jungkook stared at Taehyung with his teary eyes, "I don't know why I still care about you." He stood up, leaning closer to Taehyung as he used his fingertips to touch Taehyung's forehead, "What makes you become like this?"

He sighed heavily, about to turn around but a warm hand grabbed his thin wrist. He yelped out, got poorly dragged down and landed on Taehyung's chest.

"Let go!" Jungkook tried his best to get out of Taehyung's grip but the male was too strong, even though he's sick.

The older felt his hope was all lost when another hand was wrapped around his waist. "Kim Taehyung, let me go now!" Jungkook gritted out.

"Hyung..." Taehyung spoke in a raspy voice, eyes still closed, "H-Hyung... Don't go..."

"Do you think I have a chance to go with your hand around my waist?" Jungkook asked sarcastically. He frowned when he received no reply from Taehyung.

"Taehyungie?" Jungkook called out. Taehyung was still sleeping peacefully. Clearly, just now Taehyung was talking in his dream.

Jungkook felt Taehyung's grip around his waist slowly loosened. He took this chance to get out of his embrace, backing away until he had a good distance with the younger.

His head snapped to the left when he heard a knock on the door.

"Can I come in?"

He heard a voice. Jungkook quickly replied, "Yes."

The door slowly opened, revealing one man that Jungkook never saw before.

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked, hands gripping on the corner of the table behind him.

The man is at least 6 feet tall. His hair was brushed back while his clothes were all black, giving Jungkook a scary vibe. But Jungkook is pretty used to it since he knew Taehyung does mafia business.

Jungkook flinched slightly when the male shot him a smile, not a true smile but a forced one.

"I heard Taehyung was sick so I decided to visit." The tall man bowed, "My name is Kim Namjoon. I'm Taehyung's business partner."

"H-Hello, Namjoon. I'm Jungkook... Nice to meet you." Jungkook said, giving the male a small smile in return.

"Taehyung and I are supposed to have a meeting but since he's sick, can you have a talk with me?"

"Me?" Jungkook asked, pointing at himself, "But I know nothing about your business-" "You don't need to know."

Namjoon cut off Jungkook's sentence, "Because today we aren't going to talk about mafia business, Jungkook."

🌹🌹🌹

"Do you want something to drink, Mr Kim?" Jungkook asked, placing a cup of tea on the table.

"No need. I won't stay long after all." The dimple man replied, smiling.

Again, with that eerie smile. Jungkook thought. He couldn't find anything wrong about Namjoon's smile, but he doesn't know why it always gives him eerie vibes.

"Okay..." Jungkook muttered, sitting down on the couch in front of Namjoon, "So, what are you going to talk about?"

"I will get straight to the point." Namjoon said, pushing his glasses up, "Taehyung's behavior is weird to you isn't it?"

Jungkook's eyes widened up, "How did you know?"

Namjoon chuckled, "If I say I've put quite a lot of my men in this mansion, would you believe it?" He again let out a laugh when he saw Jungkook's shocked face.

"No need to be surprised. Oh but don't misunderstand, I'm not obsessed with you nor Taehyung. The reason I set my men in this mansion... Why not guess it, Mr Jeon?"

Jungkook was taken back by the question that was thrown to him. "I-I don't know..."

"Come on, guess it wrongly won't make you lose your life! I won't bite, darling." Namjoon said, again smiling, but this time his smile is wider than usual.

Jungkook can't help but again get afraid with his smile and his words, especially the 'darling' that Namjoon said. "Please mind your words, Mr Kim!" Jungkook said loudly, trying to look fierce.

A chuckle escaped from Namjoon's lips, "Why so serious?" He asked, eyebrows raised, "I knew you well, Mr Jeon. I know you love Taehyung, but at the same time hate him. You were confused, because your heart told you not to give up on him but your mind told him to escape from him. After Taehyung begging you to not to leave him, after he fainted in front of your face, you still keep the thought of escaping from Taehyung am I right, Jungkook-ssi?"

Jungkook's face was as pale as a piece of paper as what Namjoon's said was totally right. He was terrified.

Namjoon stood up, walking closer to Jungkook, "I can help you escape, but I'm not that kind to help you without getting any payment in return."

Jungkook bites his lips, raising his head up to glare at Namjoon, "Taehyung's power is so much greater than you. Do you think you can fight him?"

"We'll see about that in the future." Namjoon said.

Jungkook lowered his head, doesn't want to look at Namjoon's smile. After a second, he spoke, "What payment is it?"

"Taehyung can't leave without you. If you're gone, he will be equally done. What I want is," Namjoon leaned down and whispered, "His place, his power and money. I want all of them. But as far as I know, Taehyung will definitely give you everything, even if he's dead. So by the day he no longer exists in this world, you have to pass all of the things I desire to me. Is it okay for you, Mr Jeon?"

"I thought you were Taehyung's business partner and you have everything?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, I did, but not as much as Taehyung. I'm always the second when Taehyung is around and I hate that."

"You hate Taehyungie all the time?"

"No one likes him, no one." Namjoon said, "Everyone will kill him if they get the chance. His friends, oh, I forgot he doesn't have any friends." Namjoon mocked.

Jungkook felt a sudden anger rising up in his body, "He has friends! He got Minnie, he got me! Who said no one likes him?! I love him!" He jolted up from his seat.

"You love him? Don't make me laugh Mr Jeon. And Minnie? Do you mean, Park Jimin? Oh he's just a dumb guy who always want to help Taehyung-"

"Bastard!" Jungkook punched Namjoon's face, "I changed my mind. I thought you could help me, but I won't allow anyone talk bad about Taehyungie."

Namjoon holds his bruised chin with his hand. He laughed, "You're so dumb. No one can help you escape except me!"

"Then I will not escape at all!" Jungkook screamed. "I'd rather stay here than hear you insulting Taehyung! I will tell Taehyung everything once he's awake-" "You dare?"

Namjoon stormed forward and grabbed Jungkook's neck, giving it a tight squeeze, "Do you think Taehyung will believe you? Don't be so dumb, Jungkook-ssi." He gritted out.

Jungkook's face was so red as he started to have a blurry sight, "I-Is that so?" He asked, "I'm his obsession, bastard. He's obsessed with me, and of course my words. H-He will believe me..."

Jungkook gasped out when Namjoon yanked him away. He landed on the hard floor. He breathed difficulty, basically wheezing.

He raised his head up when he felt a shadow over his head. It was Namjoon, staring at him with hate in his eyes.

"Then I have no choice to kill you-"

"Joon Hyung, what's taking you so long- Jungkook hyung?!"

Decided to make Namjoon a bad guy ᕙ(@°▽°@)ᕗ

But I swear Namjoon's smile is the sexiest- ( ͡◉ ͜ ʖ ͡◉)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 8K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
124K 5.2K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...
239K 2.6K 39
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž (Intersex version-- Don't even open it if it's not your thing. Thank you.) THE RELATIONSHIP SERIES- Book 1. "I swear to god, I will kill...
293K 14.1K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...