Meliodas x OC Love Story

By AuroraKnight23

Everyone knows the story of Meliodas and Elizabeth being cursed; but what if Meliodas met his true soul mate... More

Marco Darkmoon
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 9

213 8 0
By AuroraKnight23

Marco's P.O.V
I was giggling as Ban would stand in front of me to try and block my view. "Damn it giraffe; your blocking my view of the fight."

"That was the idea short stack." Ban chuckled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder ruffling my hair as I was laughing and swept his feet out and pushed his arm off of me as he landed on Hawk laughing.

I was laughing and reached out helping him up. "You know I haven't been paying attention to much of these fights; who did Meli fight last?"

"Some old guy called Cain I believe; he forfeited the match after hugging Meliodaf for some reason." Ban spoke so only I heard as we watched the fight and before I could speak we all froze when we sensed the danger was just about here.

Meliodas and Diane had froze in the middle of their fight before they stood straight and Ban, King along with myself walked up onto the stage all standing as an arc behind Meliodas all serious as we needed to scare these people away. I could hear a confused Liz who was sitting on Hawk and the people booing us.

"I'm Meliodas the Dragon Sin of Wrath and we're to take over this village!!" Meliodas shouted and I sneered when people didn't get scared right away.

I moved and shifted to my leopard form growling and roared loudly as people started running before they stopped when they noticed figures in the sky and I growled in irritation knowing that one was Guila and another had been at Baste Prison according to my friends.

I could tell right away something wasn't right with these women; I moved away with Meliodas and Elizabeth along with Hawk. I hurried and dodged Guila's attacks at one point I summoned my ice around her explosives fire balls and smirked as I had to be in human form for this attack.

"Don't you know? I'm the one sin you must watch out for. EXPLOSIVE ICE METEOR!!" The ice shattered like glass and wounded Guila badly.

Guila groaned in pain as she removed a large piece of ice from her stomach and used a healing spell bead. "That was a little close for comfort; come now surely that isn't..." Gasping when I appeared and punched her away hard and my eyes were that of my leopards.

"Get going captain; the princesses life is the valuable one at the moment." I had my blade out and my magic showed itself around me as ice blue. "Sacred Treasure...RELEASE!!!" My blade split into it's two blades and I smirked spinning them and attacked my speed had picked up and I collided with Guila as we started fighting.

Guila gasped and pushed back as I didn't hold back and used my ice under her as I made her slip and sneered when Guila used a bomb and I dodged having raised an ice barrier before cursing when another came and myself and Ban ended up hitting each other.

"Damn it; their so much stronger then last time. Are you alright Ban?" I spoke getting up and healed the wounds the best I could which thankfully the minor ones were healed right away and a couple bigger ones stopped bleeding but would need to be tended too more.

Ban groaned fully healed cause of his immortality. "Yeah; some of my wounds don't want to heal right away. Where's..." Cursing as he caught Meliodas and use three were sent flying again and I swore we heard Elizabeth yelling for Meliodas.

I groaned in pain having slammed into a stone wall and I felt blood running down my left eye and my head and back ached where they connected with the stone wall. I wiped away the blood out of my eye and caught my blades as I used the shadows to bring them to me. "Now their pissing me off."

"Go for the kill Marco; if we don't then they will kill you and the others." Ban spoke he would act like the second in command when Merlin or Escanor weren't with us. It was times like these that I wished that at least Merlin was here; her cubes would have made sure that Elizabeth and Hawk would have been safe and now with us all split this was becoming very deadly.

Meliodas got up and gasped as King took to fighting Guila. "King!"

"Go Captain! Marco go with him as well and tend to your wounds! Myself and Ban will deal with these two!" King spoke as Ban was already attacking Jericho again.

I went to move and cursed as Guila attacked towards Meliodas and I got up hurrying to guard. "KIRA!! SINISTER CRY!!" Swinging Kira and smirked as the light flew from my blade and shredded the ground making rocks like shrapnel that wounded the knights and gave my friends a chance to attack.

Ban smirked. "Thank you Marco; get going with Captain. Go check on the rest and get them to safety."

"Just be careful you two; kick their asses and catch up." I turned and left with Meliodas and frowned seeing that Meliodas was badly wounded.

I frowned when Meliodas motioned for me to go save the lives I could and I sighed taking off and took down a few holy knights as well. I don't know what it was but something...something wasn't right and I cursed when I got sent flying but was caught by a hand and I gasped looking to see Diane.

"You alright Marco?" Diane spoke but she was wounded and I saw she wasn't alone.

"Yeah just a little hurt; here I'll get him to safety. And be careful it's Guila and another that was at Baste Prison their stronger then earlier myself, Ban and Meliodas were struggling and King took over fighting them." I spoke as I picked up the child and was grateful he wasn't wounded.

Diane gasped in pain as she was attacked from a blind spot causing me to growl and I held my hand out.

Ice quickly formed and as I formed my hand into a fist the knights that harmed Diane got sent flying and I landed on the ground where Howzer took the boy. "Get him to safety; if you know what it good for you...leave this place." I spoke with no emotion and I was went to brace myself as the ground went out from under me and Diane and a tornado caught me but was unable to hold Diane.

Howzer had handed the boy off and caught me frowning. "Not all of us believe what happened that day; I admire all of you sins as well." Setting me down and he saw the bigger wounds and cursed. "Those look bad."

I chuckled softly. "Hey at least their not bleeding." Moving and formed an ice barrier as massive explosions sounded and soon I felt something dark and cold from that direction.

I had a bad feeling and looked towards the knights and then Howzer. "LEAVE NOW! THIS PLACE ISN'T SAFE FOR ANYONE!!" I took off hurrying as I had a bad feeling. I was looking for Meliodas and Elizabeth; I saw something red moving and I gasped when I saw Meliodas cut Ban in half. "BAN!"

Meliodas froze when my voice rang out and he was in front of me in a flash sniffing. There was darkness all over him and I knew it was the demon side of me.

I stopped him gently when he saw the wounds and I smiled softly. "I'm alright Meliodas; Elizabeth is safe as well I promise." I wasn't scared of Meliodas like this...it wasn't my first time seeing him like this. "We need to escape this place Meli; please I need you to calm down and come back to me...to us we need you. Your stronger then this I know it."

Meliodas relaxed and held me close taking in my scent before he felt sensing his blade near by and I looked to him as he gave me a light shove as a sign to get running. I nodded my head and took off shifting to my leopard form and caught up to Ban and Hawk and I saw King was unconscious and Elizabeth being carried over Ban'd shoulder struggling.

"Please we have to go help Sir Meliodas!" Elizabeth shouted but was worried for Meliodas.

Ban looked to the side as we hurried and I chased Hawk so he went faster. "Elizabeth look...if Marco is here then Captain is alright she wouldn't have come here otherwise."

I purred softly as we got to safety and I shifted back wincing in pain as I held my hand over my wound that was on right side as I was panting.

Elizabeth gasped as she kneeled besides me worried. "Marco the wound re-opened." She thought of something before King woke up giving her a clothe and they bound my wound as I bit my lip to keep my whimpers of pain quiet.

Heavy foot steps vibrated the now flattened village and Diane smiled when she saw us. "Guys! Is everyone alright?" Having her hammer back.

I smiled softly as I had to sit leaning against the rock we had hid behind. "Yeah just sore from the bigger wounds; where's Meliodas?"

Diane opened her hand as she set her hand on the ground to Meliodas smiling. "Hey." Meliodas smiled getting off and got hugged by Elizabeth before he stepped back and frowned walking over scooping me up as I hissed in pain. "Forgive me Marco; you got hurt on my watch."

"Oh hush; we were fighting I was bound to get wounded. I'm just glad that your alright Meli." I smiled tiredly and blushed when we rested our foreheads against one another. "Never scare me like that again or I'll kick your ass so hard that you won't be sitting any time soon."

Meliodas chuckled and carefully carried me as we went back to the Boar Hat. "Deal; alright guys let's get back home and rest."

I smiled as we all agreed and as Meliodas was carrying me I noticed something and frowned before speaking so only he heard me. "Where's the blade?"

"I lost it when I was fighting earlier; I promise we'll get it back. They will never get free; I'm glad your alright Marco I know that I was with you. I think that's what started waking me up; I heard you, smelt you, sensed you...it's you who keeps me grounded whenever that side of me comes out." He set me down once we got outside the Boat Hat and before I spoke Ban came and punched Meliodas.

Ban smiled. "Consider us even captain."

"Yeah yeah; alright now we got Diane's hammer we still my sword and Ban's staff." Meliodas spoke and as the group spoke I slowly fell asleep leaning against the wall of the Boar Hat and felt someone carry me inside and I figured it was Meliodas.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 1.1K 12
Sixteen years ago the Eight Deadly Sins were expulzed from the Kingdom and they're whereabouts are unknown. Sixteen years later fate plays it role...
238K 5.7K 72
a love that is as old as they are.. But what happens when she gets locked away.. And will they see each other again?
16.6K 729 18
The holy war was over. Chaos wanted all clans to live in peace. That's why Chaos decided that all clans should study at the same school. (humans, fai...
433K 7.8K 20
Rose is the sister of princess Elizabeth and she has 16 soul mates. What happens when Elizabeth and Rose go in search for the seven deadly sins? Will...