natasha /scarlett one shots

By Dimisshook

just natasha romanoff and scarlett johansson one shots. More

sick :sj:
injured: sj
finally together again:nr
vampire: nr
The awards: SJ
Coming home: Sj
School during lockdown: SJ
We got it: SJ
Bad day: SJ
Beaten up
emotions:SJ
ideas
The accident
a/n
picky eater sj:
Fireworks Nr
Fireworks SJ
Stressed out NR
trampoline:
Fire: NR
A/n
visit NR:
i have a couple idea's
Why would you jump NR:
What people? SJ
I'm sorry kid NR
It's okay: SJ
I'm so sorry: NR
Ideas
Yay: SJ
Family: SJ
What did you do??:NR
meeting everyone
Yay PT 2:
Coming out: NR
Dating my celeb crush??: SJ
Real life peter parker: SJ
1 step forward and 1 Step back: NR
I cant save us: NR
Friend zoned:
Ambulance: SJ
A/n
Kidnaped: NR
I'll NR:
A/n
Caught: SJ
Happy doing certain things: SJ
Why didn't you tell me: SJ
I love you no matter what: NR
Why didn't you tell me: NR
Meeting her
Hey it's okay:
Car accident: SJ
A/n
Surgery: SJ
story
Surgery: SJ
There back: SJ
Hey
Im sorry nat: NR
I'm here: SJ
Hello
yeah
Yo
Yo
STEVE!!!: NR
Epilepsy: NR
Its okay we can fix it: SJ
New book
A/n
Are you okay: SJ
YOUR MY PARENT'S?? : A lot of people
Date SJ:
I'm so done: SJ
Vigilante: NR
Sick: SJ, EO, FP
Allergies: SJ
Why'd you come?: SJ
a/n
Sick: NR
That teacher : SJ
Welcome to the team kid?: NR
WHAT'S GOING ON: NR
Nate?:SJ
NO COME ON: NR
What's going on: NR
The tattoo artist: NR
Oooo
Not a morning person: NR
A/n

I don't want to go

1.3K 26 0
By Dimisshook

Natasha's pov:

I was walking back into my room when I heard Wanda call my name. I turned around to see a worried face. "You okay Wanda?" I asked still confused as why she looked so worried. "Nat it's y/n they where badly injured on there mission?" Before Wanda could say anything else I ran to where the jet would land back down and waited for my girl/boyfriend to arrive.

As I was waiting I could hear the rest of the group arrive to the area and I could feel them watching me. Wanda came up to me and gave me a hug which helped me calm down for a minute before I heard the sound of a jet getting close.

Y/n's pov :

I was on my mission which should have been easy, however it wasn't. All I was meant to do is go in grab some information and then get out. Normally it would have been easy but someone found out I was coming there and they planned for it. Let me just explained what happened to me
Flashback:
I found a small window and climbed in and went into the vent, as I was going down this one bit I saw that there where 4 bolt's Infront of me, I slowly looked down and saw 4 bolt's missing all of the sudden bang I was on the ground with a bunch of hydra soliders around me. Before I could do anything they took me to a room with a chair and strapped me to it

After a while of punching, kicking, stabbing and more they left the room. I saw a small window that I could probably fit through and decided that I could probably fit so I started to rocking my chair and when I fell back it broke. I slowly got up and walked ove to the window. I went to open it but it was locked so I punched it and again untill it broke.i climbed through while getting cut by the glass and slowly pulled my self up while getting dizzy from blood loss.

As I got to the jet I asked Jarvis to fly me back home and let Tony know my condition. I sat down on the floor trying to keep myself awake so that I could see nat when my eyes slowly closed. I tried so hard to keep them opens but I just couldn't do it.

Nat's pov:

As the jets landed I saw a bunch of medical people run into the jet and a couple of moment later they came out with y/n . They ran to the hospital room and started to work them. I had to stay outside and try my hardest not to cry. After a while they came out and said that they had internal bleeding but that was all fixed however they won't be able to do something on there own anymore. I walked in the room and saw them hooked up to a bunch of wires. I couldn't hold it in any more I cried my eyes out.

After a while y/n started to move. I looked up and slowly walked closer to them and made sure that I wasn't imaging it. After a second they opened their eyes and smiled at me.  After a couple of minutes of silence I say next to them and saw that they where crying. I got in bed with them and hugged them. "It's okay I got you. Your safe with me." I said while they cried. After a bit they stopped dying and said " I was so scared that I wasnt't going to see you again." Was all they said before hugging me more.

After a while the doctor said they could leave some helped them walk to our room. Once we 2pwere their I sat them down and got pain killers and water to help as I could see the pain in their eyes. After a while I notice them asleep so I slowly got comfortable and feel asleep. During the night I woke up and heard someone talking. I looked to my side an saw y/n having a nightmare. "Hey babe wake up. It's not real." I said over and over again untill they shoot up breathing heavily. I wrapped my arms around their waste and pulled them down so they were hugging me. I think this is going to leave a permanent scar on the mental health.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

809K 21.1K 140
Just some oneshots of y/n and Natasha :) Reader is female so I'm using she/her :) I do Scarlett one shots too, those have (S•J) on them The more re...
94.9K 1.6K 24
A bunch of Romanogers oneshots because I can't get enough of them.
62.4K 1.2K 39
One shots stories with Natasha, Wanda, Elizabeth Olsen, and Scarlett Johansson. Shots include angst, violence, fluff, and smut Please leave comments...
22.2K 636 27
Book 2 of my Scarlett one-shots! Here's to another 200 one-shots! - Scarlett Johansson - Natasha Romanoff (MCU) ‼️Requests: closed (for now) OC's nam...