Mr&Mrs kim

By minsuga2211

it's all started with a kiss #Namsoo #Yoongiu #Taennie #jirose #Liskook # jineon # Love Jealousy Revenge ... More

INTRODUCTION
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
🔞
30
31
32
33
Note
34
35
36

28

60 5 0
By minsuga2211

Walking into the huge building when everyone was bowing them before going into lift he stop and call his man.

Nam: we are going to 48th floor
Remember that none of the employees came there.

Man: Yes boss.

Nam: And tell Mr.choi to cancel my today's all meetings.

Man: ok boss.

Nam: And where is Mr.jung??

Man: He's in his office.

Nam: Inform him that we are here.

Man: Yes boss.

Man just bow to the Namjoon last time and run from there.

Nam: Taehyung call jimin and jungkook asked them where they are...
Hyung will be here at anytime.

Tae: I already text them they'll be here in 10 minutes.

Nam: Hmmm

They reached on 48th floor he walk towards big door remove the key from his pocket and unlock the door.

Tae: Wohhhhhh...
I don't even remember when was the last time i came here.

Nam: Yahhhhh
Your not here for picking. Let's go inside.

Tae: Yeah yeah.

Suddenly his phone start ringing.

Nam: Hello.

Yoon: I just called you to inform you that we left from the airport.

Nam: Okay. I'm in our main office.

Yoon: Will be there in 30 minutes.

Nam: Cool till then i arrange everything.

Yoon: Hmmmm.
And one more thing.

Nam: what?

Yoon: Be prepared.

Nam: For What??

Yoon: Coz thanks to you this time our maknae's are safe today.

Nam: what do you mean?
No don't tell me!!

Yoon: yes..He's on fire
best off luck....

Nam: Hyung....
Hyung hello....hello Hyung.

Nam:Aaaaa....

Tae: what happened?

Nam: Nothing.

Meanwhile

IU: Please open the door.
Please someone the door Please i wanna go home Please Mr.Min open the door.

She keep banging on the door and crying continuesly.
Watching her like this jiso decided to open the door. She walk towards the room but guards stop her.

Man: Ma'am please you can't go inside

Jis: Please she has been crying since last 2 hours. Let me open the door.

Man: No you can't boss strictly told us don't let anyone to open the door.

Jis: But he gave me the permission to open the door look he gave me the key too.

Man: No ma'am still we can't allow you.

Jis: look you can't stop me from doing this.

Man: Sorry ma'am but it's our boss ordered we can't disobey him.

Jis:but

Man: Ma'am please If we let you open the door, she'll probably run away and boss definitely kill us.

Jis: No she'll not...

Man: but we can't take chance

Jis: Ok I won't let her out of the room, but Atlas, you can let me go in, can't you?

Man:No even you can't go inside.

Jis: Why what the problem.

Man: boss-

Jis: do hall with your boss wait I'm calling my husband he'll talk to you

Jis: Hello.

Nam: Hey baby miss me already.

Jis:No why would i miss you.

Nam: Then why did you call me.

Jis: B'cos your friend.

Nam: my friend?

Jis: Yeah don't know remember he lock Iu in his room she's still crying and his guard is not allowed me to open the door Nor he is letting me take her out of the room or let me go inside the room.

Jis: Joonie please tell them naa to let me go in..she is really carrying so badly.
I can't see her like this.

Nam: Okay..give him the phone I'll talk with him.

Jis: Hmmm.

Jis: here

Man: Hello

Nam: Let her go in the room.

Man: But sir boss.

Nam: I'll talk with him.
Just let her go inside the but keep eye on them.

Man: Ok sir.

Man: Ma'am you can go

Jis: Huh...

Take her phon from his hand

Nam: Thank you so much hubby.

Nam: only thank you.

Jis: What else then.

Nam: in return i want something else.

Jis: Ok I'll give you whatever you want when you come back home but for now bye. See you soon.

She won't even wait for his reply and she cut the call and rush inside the room her eyes winded after seeing iu sitting on floor hugging her knees and still crying she immediately run toward her and hug her.

Jis: Heyy....I'm here please stop crying now.

Iu: J-jisoo i I ......

Jis: Yehh....first get up why are you sitting on the floor.
Her body was shaking

Jis: Please don't cry and hurt yourself

Her grip becomes tight as she took her away and let her sat on the bed
They site on bed she was still crying

Jis: calm down iu here drink some water.

Iu: i don't want anything just wanna go home Please help me.

Jis: But what happened all of sudden yesterday you are ready to satay here right

Iu: Yes b'cos he want me to stay here he convince me

Jis: Than what's the problem now?? Yesterday guy's completely fine then...??

Iu: Even i don't know he's ignoring me since morning and behaving cold towards me.

Jis: that's why you don't want to stay here?

Iu: No...didn't you see how he hurt me...
He always do the same.

Jis: Shuu dont cry like baby's.
maybe he have some work stress that's why he behave like that and u think he is ignoring you.

Iu: No he always do that at One time he is very caring and sweet and in another second he is angry and cold.

Jis: I don't know him personally but as he said he will talk to you later at night so wait until he arrived. And sort it out.

Iu: No way I'm going to talk with him.
Before he come i want to go home.

Jis: But what's the problem??

Iu: B'cos he don't want me here.

Jis: What do you he's the one who brought you here then ?

Iu: Even i though at first but in morning he told he don't!!

Jis: No iu your wrong he said to me don't let you go. He wants you be here for your safety. He care about you.

Iu: Yes but for you not for me not for my safety.

Jis: What?

Iu: Yes. He lies to me.
Yesterday he said he's doing this for me he want me be here for my safety but no he brought me here b'cos Namjoon asked him.

Jis: But why would Namjoon have to do that.

Iu: Namjoon care for you he thought you might be feel lonely so he asked yoongi to bring me here.

Jis: I'm so sorry b'cos of me you have suffered into this. But trust me i feel he doing this for both of us. Not Only me

Iu: No he don't.... he always hurt me like this. You don't know how it's feel when when someone plyng with you.
And he always do that. Only plyng with me. You never understand what I feel right now. He literally controlling my life.

Jis: Really i don't know how it's feel When someone else is playing with my own life. when someone forcefully dragged me in his life for taking his revange. Even though I never felt that he was taking revenge on me in any way. And he's being lovely and caring husband but at first i was forced to be with him. So i know exactly how you feeling.

Iu: Sorry i didn't mean that...but it's just hurt when he behave like this. For a moment he is very loving carrying possessive and in another second he behaving cold as ice. And i don't understand why. What i did to him that he ignored me.

Jis: Are you falling in love with him??

Iu: Huh?? Love?? No why... wh-y would I love someone like him
She start getting nervous and look here and there.

Jis: I'm just asking
Even though we've met after a long time But I know you very well and I notice since last night there's something in between you two

Iu: No it's not like that we-

Jis: Don't lie to me. The mark on your neck is telling me everything. And they are still fresh.

She immediately cover her neck with her hand

Jis: It's ok. If you don't want to tell me I'm not going to asked you but please if you really love him than talk with him and sort it out but don't cry and hurt your self.

Iu: I don't know sooya what to do I'm to confused i mean yeah we had skin shipped little but only kisses and all not more than that u know what i mean and His softness his sweet words did he even meant them and about love

She puse for second

Iu: I'm not sure about my feelings I'm still confused till morning but in morning he clearly said that he doesn't even like me then love is far away.

Jis: Then what about you. You like him right.

Iu: NO.I hate him.
First he kicked me out of his office, even if there was not my mistake then second he blackmail me for staying then he kiss me forcefully whenever he want and now he forced me to stay here in his house.

Jis: if you really hate him than why do you care how he talk to you or ignore you. He's your boss only right

Iu: Yes your right why should i care.

Jis: Yes If he hasn't talked to you nicely then leave it just do your work don't focus on anything else.

Iu: hmmmm.

Jis: remember one thing IU Never give anyone more importance than your self even if you love him or her yourself self-respect is more important than anything.

Iu: I'll remember that.
She said and hug jisoo.

Iu: from now on I'll maintain my distance from him and only focusing on my work.Not more than that. But jisoo what about staying here i don't want to stay here.

Jis: Let's wait for them I'll talk to namjoon and try to convince him. But what about yoongi he'll not a-

Iu: He's no one to force me to do anything he want.
And as he said he bought me her because namjoon wants right than If Namjoon gets convinced then he can't stop me here anymore.

Jis: Yeah...lets see what they said.

Iu: Hmmm.
.
.
.
.
.
NAMJOON'S P.O.V

I have been sitting here in my office for the last 1 hour waiting for them to arriveAnd after waiting for a while. My office door was bust open and someone come inside. I know him so i smile at him and get up from my site to meet him before i hug him but

?: You fucking idiot

he marched towards me and punching me right on my jaw as i stumbled backwards losing my balance and falling on the ground

Yoon: Hyung.

?: Don't even ask why I did that because you know very well.

JK: Jin hyung.

he about to approach him

Jin: Not now kookie.

Tae: But why did you hit him

Jin: i don't think it necessary to answer you, All of you get out of the room I want to talk to these two in private.

Pointing at Yoongi and Namjoon.

Jin: And you get up.

Yoon: Hyung ll you please calm down first and take site.
He walk towards middle of the table and site on chair. Still glaring at Namjoon.

Nam: Hyung i know you upset but please listen to me first.

Jin: RM i know everything, What do you guys think?? I have no idea what's going on here. Even though it's been years since i came here and meet you but i know everything. i have each and every detail about you all.

Nam: Hyun-

Jin: I can't believe that my brother is playing with a girl's life, that too for revenge

Yoon: I know what he did was wrong but now he's taking his responsibility let him speak atleast.

Jin: Ok...let's talk i want to know everything. Now will you please gonna explain me what the reason of the contract marriage.

Nam: The actual reason is Taehyung.

Jis/yoon: What??

Nam: The day when she came to my office for the first time. And scold Taehyung front of me and you know Taehyung how is he but didn't even say single word to her instanced he say sorry to her

Nam: After at that night i heard Taehyung with jimin conversation he was saying that he wish if i married to her And she became his sister-in-law
I know it not easy so take advantage of her situation and marry her.

Jin: you fool....you know what you did.

Yoon: And Taehyung is not kid anymore that you fulfill his stupid wish.

Jin: Most important is he even know this?

Nam: No!!

Jin: Wow..i can't believe that you're my brother

Nam: Hyung i already feel guilty for my mistakes.

Jin: that doesn't change the fact you force someone to be your wife.

Jin: Anyways why you guys call me here.

Nam: Hyung it's soho he's back and i think this time he come for my wife.

Jin: Your contract wife!!

Nam: Hyung please. I know i did big mistake that's why i taking her all responsibilities and helping her peoples.

Jin: Rm i know you did lot for her. help that little boy and orphanage. You take all responsibility of her sisters studies and all but what about her.

Nam: What do you mean.

Jin: what will happen to her after 2 years after divorce. She's girl joonie and people will point fingers at her.

Nam: who said I'm going to divorce her.

Jin: Then??

Nam: I already decided I am not going to give her divorce even after the contract is over.

Jin: So your not letting her go and continue your bull shit.

Nam: No hyung your taking me wrong i know i was taking revenge but now things are change.

Jin: Don't tell me you're in love.

Nam: When did I said that.

Jin: so you hate her?

Nam:Nooo.

Jin: Ok tell me how many day's you guy's are together according to your contract.

Nam: 2 months 3week 4days 6hours and 42 minutes.

He said in one breath which made jin and yoongi chukled he didn't know what he was doing

Jin: Bro you already fall for her.

Nam: Very hard hyung i know.

Jin: So what's next?
Did you confessed to her.

Nam: Not yet.

Jin: Then what are you waiting for? Drop that contract think and make her your real wife.

Jin: I can see by your smile how she make you happy.she already start changing you.

Nam: No I'm not changing.

Yoon: We can see that.

Jin:Anyways come to the point call boy's so we discuss about the mean reason why I'm here.

Yoon: Yes.

He call everyone

Jk: Hyung
He run to his brother and hug him tight.

Jk: How's you hyung. You look like old man day by day.

Jin: yahhh...u brat don't say anything to WWH face.

Jimin: But it's true.

Jin: hobi do you know were is my pink slippers.

Hobi: here.

Jk: Hyung we are just joking.

Yoon: Ok enough. You three.
And settled down.

Everyone take sit and meeting start.

~After Sometime~

Jin: So you all now what's your roll and what to do from today you guy's start working on the mission but remember now one come to know about our plan.
Got it.

All: Yes hyung.

Jin: Go back to your normal life but keep your eye open.

Jin: Bdw joonie I'm sure you didn't tell her yet right.

Nam: No hyung what are you saying i can't tell her.

Jin: But i think you should tell her. Don't make same mistake what i did 5 years back. Even though your nonna is back but still things not same as before.

Nam: I know hyung what you mean but what if she leave me.

Jin: If she loves you then she'll understand you and stay by your side.

Nam: Okay hyung I'll try but not now.

Jin: Up to you but Don't wait for too long.

Jin: And you too idiot if you love make her your and if you dont then Leave her alone don't play with her your not kid anymore to be a playboy.

Yoon: Who said I'm playing with her. And most important who gives you all those small details.

Yoon: Hobiyooooo.....

Hobi: Yeah I'm just doing my work.

Yoon: I'm gonna kill you one day.

Hobi: Try me.

Nam: Ok hyung so meeting is over right.?

Jin: Yes why?

Nam: No i just have some work so i have to leave.

Jin: Work or wife?

Nam: Huh..

Jin: Nothing let's go
Even I'm also tired what to sleep so badly.

Nam: BDW were are you staying??

Jin: At our Mansion.
I hope everything is prepared.

Yoon: yes hyung.

Jin: OHH i forgot to tell you 2 days later i have a party at our mansion so bring your wife i wanted to meet her.

Yoon: Party all of sudden?

Jin: Everyone should know that I'm back right so for that i plan for party.

Yoon: Ohh Yehh...

Jin: So brings your girls boys.

Nam: Sure.

Jin: Let's go hobi.

Hobi: Bye guy's.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

~AT YOONGI'S PENTHOUSE

She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't notice Namjoon already coming and back hugging her as she gets flinched when she feel some wet kisses on her shoulder and someone's arms surrounding her small waist
                                                                    Nam: It's me

Jis: When did you come

Nam: Just now but you didn't notice me i though i get hugs and kisses when i entered but

Jis: Ammmm...
Stop j-joon.

Nam: Why...?? Don't you miss me??
Still doing his work on her

Jis: I do bu-

Nam: Then Let me hug my wife.

Jis: But you not only hugging me.
Ahhh...

He smirked as aging she moaned.
He turn her around and immediately kiss her on her lips make her shocked but in sec she responded.

Nam: Tonight i want you babe...

She just nodded as yes and again they starting kissing they've in there own world but immediately pulled out whe they heard loud sound of braking glass

Nam: What was that

Jis: I think you're friend is also here.

Nam: Yeah but what happening let's go

Jis: No wait nothing is happen it's just today your friend is dead for sure

Nam: What why..i don't understand you babe let's go what if someone is entered in house

Jis: No one is here it's Iu I'm sure....

Nam: And how did you know.

Jis: b'cos i know when someone make her angry so much she Become monster she eat that person alive.

Nam: Ohh god save my friend please.

Jis: Don't be so dramatic your friend deserved it.

Nam: Huh...

Jis: Now go and change I'll prepare dinner for you.

Nam: But i wanna eat you

Jis: After dinner hubby.
Saying that she left from there leave namjoon dumpfuck.

Nam: What wrong with her what she eat at lunch. Or her friend teach her something no god i like my bold wife but i love my innocent wife so much don't change her.
.
.
.
~In Yoongi Room~

Afater finishing some important work i went to my bedroom guards are still there out of my room i asked one of them

Yoon: Is She's still inside

Man: Yes sir

Yoon: But i told you to unlock her after some.

Man: we give permission to open the door to Mrs.kim she just left sometime before.

Yoon: Okay...did she eat??

Man: No we asked her but she refused.

Yoon: Ok you can go now but tell maids to prepare dinner for us.

Man: Okay

As soon as I opened the door ~BOOM~
The Glass of jar broke on the wall just next to my face i was too shocked and look at her she's flaming in anger her eye was still swollen and red. She has cried all day because of me

IU: You bastard how dare to lock me here whole day.

Yoon: Yahhhh...put it down you idiot someone will get hurt...

IU: No untill you let me go to my house.

Yoon: we already talk about this.

IU: And i already told you I'm not staying here.

Yoon: Ok first put it down and let's talk. Than decide you still wanna go home or not.

IU: No way...i know again you talk sweet with me and convince me but not this time i Don't wanna talk to you.
Let me go or I'll kill you today.

Yoon: Kitten calm down please.
He start walking towards her.

IU: Don't kitten me.. I'm not your kitten kitty n stop there dont come near me or I'll hit you with this.

He stop and sit on the bed

Yoon: Ok come here and lets.

Iu: No

Yoon: Look I'm really saying nicely don't make me repeat what i did in morning.

Iu: Exactly that's why i don't want to stay here your forcing me Mr.Min

Yoon: but its for your safety baby.

Iu: No you clearly said you bought me here because your friend want it not b'cos you or for me.so let me go when you dont want me here.

Yoon: can we talk please. I'm sorry for my behavior but please listen to me i promise I'll not force you after that.

Iu: No i already spoke with sooya she said she'll convince her husband and if
Mr.kim agree with her than you also let me go.

Yoon: No way...can't you understand what I'm saying

Iu: Please Mr.Min let me go i begg you.

Yoon: baby please listen to me.

Iu: No.

I get up from bed and start walking towards her without any fear she again thrown a flower vase on my direction but i dogged it and before she do something i hold her both hand pin her to the wall.

Yoon: Stop it kitten.
I'm being nice to you so listen to me.

Iu: Why would I. Who are you and whom am i to you that i should listen your all bull shit.

Yoon: babe please I'm sorry for the morning.

Iu: Stop calling me that Mr.Min.
And I'm telling last time if you force me i'll call the cops.

Yoon: Really.?
Now you wanna play hard..huh?

Iu: I'm not playing your are the one who playing with me.

And she burst out in tears.

Yoon: Fck...babee I'm sorry if i hurt you this much...please don't cry you already cry day.

Iu: Stop it your the reason why I'm crying Ok so stop pretending that you care.

Yoon: i know but ok come here site first.

He take her to the bed and make her site on it. Site front of her and hold her hands

Iu: Don't touch me.

Yoon: why?
Be so angry with me that I can't even touch you now.

Iu: don't you remember what did you said in morning.

Yoon: I know and i remember everything. And I'm sorry for that.

Iu: How many time you ll say sorry.
And what the point when again your going to do the same thing.

Yoon: No I'll not trust me.

Iu: you said the same last night.

Yoon: ....

Iu: Mr.Min please you don't know how it feel when you treat me like this. Please i wanna go home.

Yoon: Why can't you understand we are doing this for you guy's.
For your safety. and as you know what happens with jisoo. What if something like that happened with you??

Iu: First my safety is not your concerned and Nothing will happen like that, why do you even care you shouldn't have to bother for me. I'm just a normal employee. And i can take care of myself.

Yoon: Who said your just normal employee to me I'm not sure but you definitely more than that. Even i don't know why I'm behaving like this but i feel like you're safety is my responsibility

Iu: But why...?? Who am i to you.??

Yoon:...

Iu: See you don't have any answer.

Iu: Let me go Mr.Min i don't want people to point fingers at our relationship. What will people think, they will know that I am living in your house, that too in the same room.

Yoon: Why are you always caring about people. What they'll think. If something happens to you then those people are going to come to save you? No right.

Yoon: You only see my anger and cold behavior but can't you see the reason behind that anger and my concern?? You know I'm not good with words and i can't show how-

Yoon: You know what....Fck it..
You wanna go right???
Door is open go I won't stop you.

Iu: Huh!!

Yoon: Yes won't stop you...your right I'm no one to force you. I was wrong i though that your my responsibility.
Go my drive ll drop you.

Iu: Really?

Yoon: Yeah...

Iu:I-

Yoon: Go before i change my mind.

Iu: Thank you Mr.Min.

She get up from the bed and walk towards door but stop before open the door

IU'S P.O.V
Why are you stop iu this what you want right so why did you stop. Why I'm not happy?? What are you waiting for it's not like you want him to stop you right than? Don't be silly iu it's better if go from here it's good for both of you.

She hold doorknob and about to open.

Yoon: You really wanna go ??

Iu: Huh??

Yoon: I know you just upset with me. But please don't go.
I'll try to control my anger atleast in front of you.

Iu: I'm not upset b'cos of your anger I'm upset b'cos of your behavior last night you make me special like I'm everything to you but in morning you completely ignore me like I'm not even exists for you that's hurts and most importantly I'm scared Mr.Min

Yoon: scared to me??

Iu: No

Yoon: Than?

Iu: What if we-
No what if i fall for you. And you don't.

He walked towards her and pulled her closer making her hit his chest and hug her she inhaled deeply

Yoon: I have nothing to say but please
Stay here if you want tomorrow I'll asked maids to prepare another room for you I'll not disturb you or do anything that make you upset but please i just want you to stay here with everyone.

Iu: But Mr.Min

Yoon: Don't you trust me??

Iu: i do but-t

Yoon: Your so stubborn you know.
I have not wasted as much energy on anyone as I am putting it on you. So please stay

He put his chin on her shoulder as he hugged her tight unknowingly she wrap her arms around his neck pressing her body on his His hand come infront of her and gently pressed on her lips and slowly move closer to her lips his hot breath touching her face she slowly move back but he push her in to his chest he hold her waist tightly and he pressed his lips on her forehead as she smile in his embrace

Yoon: We are good right??

Iu: hmmm..

Yoon: Thank god.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 3.3K 61
7 agents, 4 mysterious girls and 1 enemy. Vsoo ft. Blacktan [[All copyrights reserved]]
14.8K 749 24
"All I want is revenge," - Jungkook "It's my pride," - Jimin
300K 7.4K 32
"I-I like you!" -Lisa "I like a lot of girls, just not you." -Jungkook ..... They meet again as idols.
20.5K 812 17
🔞🔞🔞 "I can't seem to forget you, and I don't want to forget you!" -Taehyung Wherein a single night of engagement changed everything for them both...