"He Just Appeared"

By ghoulwtv

Y/n L/n, a famous racer, a legend. Although quite lonely, she had a good life. She was the top racer, had lot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chaper 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Bonus 44
<3
A/N
Bonus 47
Bonus 48
Oakland Cemetery
Goatman's Bridge
Being a woman pt 1
Being a woman - pt 2
Bonus
Bonus
Bonus
Birthday Trip - pt 1
Birthday Trip - pt 2
Birthday Trip - pt 3
Bonus
Y/n's Past
(Being a woman) A Break - pt 1
Techno's Family 1
Techno's Family 2
Techno's Family 3
(Bring a woman) Breaking Point
Exhaustion - 1
Practicing - 1
Practicing- 2
tehe
y/n's bday - one
y/n's bday - two
y/n's bday - three

Chapter 17

978 42 6
By ghoulwtv

Y/n opened Instagram to post photos from the race. At the beginning she put a photo of herself, she held the phone at a high angle. Y/n tongue pointed out just a bit, as you could see her race car in the back.

Simply, she put just photos of her during the race after that. Caption, it's time for a caption. She decided maybe it would be best to act a little professional right now.

"Today was a lot of fun! The first official race of the season and we got another W! Good job to everyone, especially the rookies!"

Y/n's post sent successfully, she immediately began scrolling through the comments.

@ghoulwtv
Y/n can you say hi?!?

@tomwilli
but did i ask

@philza
how did technoblade do?

Y/n clicked on his username, apparently he was a streamer. Techno and him seemed to be pretty good friends. Y/n decided to reply to his comment.

@y/n.1
he did so good, i was so surprised!!

The doorbell rang, Y/n slid off of the couch. As she approached she could see Technoblade. He was holding a grocery bag.

Y/n opened the door, "what's in the bag?" Y/n asked, Techno walked in. "Ice cream, i bought them all since you never mentioned what kind you like." Techno smiled placing them on the table.

"Chocolate," Y/n sighed through the bag looking for it. "I was always a cookies and cream kind." Techno leaned against the table, "you know, you can just say you're basic.." Y/n whispered as she went to grabbed a spoon.

"Oh, I'm basic, but you're not with the chocolate?" Technoblade asked, Y/n shook her head, "of course not."

Y/n sat on top of the table, Techno's phone began ringing.

Phil

Techno answered it and put it on speaker, "hey." "Techno! How was the race? Y/n said you did good." "Y/n," Techno looked over to her with a confused face.

"You know Phil?" Y/n shook her head, "nope. He just commented on my post and I replied." Y/n took a bite of ice cream.

"What did you post?" Techno softly smiled and opened Instagram. He immediately went to Y/n's account. "That's a good picture," He liked the post.

Y/n smiled, "I'll leave you two alone, Kristen needs me anyway. Bye, Techno and bye Y/n." Phil hung up before they could wish him a goodbye back.

"He seems cool," Y/n had a mouth full of chocolate ice cream. Techno chuckled, "he's alright."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 4.6K 50
!!UPDATED COVER ART!! โš ๏ธWarningโš ๏ธ please do not read if you are triggered by: Themes of depression Anxiety/panic attacks Verbal/physical abuse Ment...
352K 13.5K 44
"๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ?" "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ? ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’๐’๐’†." "๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘...
91.1K 4.5K 57
To many people, content creators have been a massive part of their life. They taught you, brought you happiness and became the light that would glow...
829K 22.2K 32
George is the son to parents that own a multi-million dollar eco friendly car company. Cars have never been George's favorite subject. He knows which...