HIS WILD LOVE - S2 || JJK FF...

By kukoowifey

"I will not let you go and I will not show mercy to you because you have always been my woman, you have no r... More

Love back!
1. former is back!
2. resembles!
3. To Have and to Hold!
4. Here & There
5. On the way!
6. glimpse!
7. little secret!
8. That woman!
9. Once again!
10. Ties that bind!
11. Possessed!
12. Two of a Kind!
13. Moment by Moment
14. Looking Back on.. Love!
15. This Is Us
16. Extra clingy!
17. Just you?
18. Tunnel of Love
19. Since we met!
20. destiny to be ...!
21. Scent of Man
22. Paper Heart
23. fool.?
24. Dear no one
25. crazy in love.!
26. breathless.!
27. Blissful woman!
28. cheese in the trap!
29. devilish joy!
30. beloved!
31. wanna be your Knight.!
32. Abyss
33. The past is like ... chain!
34. Nevertheless
35. Remember We...!
36. Lovestruck.?
37. Ashes of Love
38. punctuation between...
39. Just between lovers..
40. hot steamy kiss!
41. Just Like Daddy!
42.Ticket to Togetherness.!
43. Unbeatable Love!
44. Mischievous kiss!
45. Could we.... love?
46. Look at the smile?
48. evil deed!
49. Maybe love?
50. Word of Honor!
51. Dear, lemme know!
52. wanna taste? ⚠21+⚠
53. Nobody knows!
54. It's Okay, That's Love!
55. Better Together! ⚠21+⚠
56. The last moment!
57. passionate love! ⚠21+⚠
58. The Apple of My Eye!
59. precious child.
60. Home is with you!
61. Touch your heart.!
62. proposal?
63. Melody of Love!♡
64. My Mister!
65. Persuasion!
66. But always...
67. The half of It...!
68. Then Came You..!
69. The .... Knot!
70. Mare...!
71. Love on the cloud?
72. ... Hear me?
73. Humming!
74. Journey to you!
75. A moment to remember!
76. Clover!
77. Key of Life!
78. Hold on?
79. Sleepless in Seattle!
80. Serendipity..
81. Trimester..?
82. Contentment.?
Resolution?

47. Between bloodline!

10.2K 455 170
By kukoowifey

The fragrance of foods smells attracted your nose sense as your stomach rumbles, you slowly opened your eyes to see familiar decoration of your room, thinking it most be Jennie who came back, you don't know what time it's now, so when you try to get up you felt dizzy and your head fell on the soft pillow and you blinked few times to gain your sense.

"You're awake?" a deep male voice sounded at this time, this voice.... it's so familiar to the bones, your head turned around to look at handsome man coming into the room with tray.

He placed the tray on table and came towards you, he help you to get up and placed pillow behind your back "Are you an idiot? why are you so hurry to woke up the moment you opened your eyes."

He was so attentive..
your lips move but he handed you a glass of water "Drink it." you helplessly took the glass, even though he's very attentive but his tone was still commanding, this man was born with the demeanor of a commander!

You drink a little and passed it to him, he put the glass on the beside table and get up to get you some porridge, the faint fragrance of food made your stomach restless, did he cook it? smell was so good.

He bring it closer and sat on the bed in front of you, he scooped full spoon rice soup and blow it to cool down first before bringing near your mouth, you looked at him with some doubts "Open your mouth to eat."

He's very smart, when you looked at him without eating "I asked the chef at home to make this porridge and sent it over, so you don't need to be afraid that I will poison you to death."

he brought up the spoon "Come on."
"I'm not a child." this was first time he had fed you personally, why did it felt so strange? "But, you're sick." you was not used to it, no matter what, so you unwillingly turned your head away.

Seeing you being stubborn again, a hint of annoyance appeared in his dark eyes, he reached out to grabbed your chin and force you to turn your head "Be good."

You slapped his hand angrily "Let go of me, I don't need you to feed me." his eyes turned cold "Do you really have to be stubborn with me.? you don't want to eat because I fed you?"

You shook your head "No, I'm just .. not used to people feeding me, I'm not a child, I have my own hands."

However, he felt that you're rejecting him since beginning, even you're so weak you still don't want to take help from him "Not used to it? then let's get used to it from today onwards."

Your eyes flashed anger "Jeon Jungkook, are you sick.?" he sneered and put bowl of porridge on the bedside table and pulled you closer grabbing your shoulders "Am I sick? Idiot, you can't even take care of your own body and you still have nerve to say that you're not a child! with your stubbornness, how are you going to take care of your son?"

You were furious just now but after hearing him, your eyes widened in disbelief  "You... how did you know?"

How did he know that you have a son! thinking about the words he had given you back then you became angry and removed his hands forcefully "Did you investigate me? Jeon Jungkook, you didn't keep your promise!"

The light in his eyes dimmed and his smile contained a hint of self mockery "As expected, I'm the kind of person in your eyes who doesn't keep his words, Y/n ... when will you learn to trust me a little?"

"Then what about you?" your voice became louder "You want me to trust you? what did you do to make me trust you? you said that you'll never investigate me but you still did, how dare you ask me to believe you!"

You're so emotional and he was not in good mood either "I only found it when I went to change my shoes, it's boy's shoes, do you think I'm idiot or do you underestimate yourself?"

When he said this, room became silence and you heard own heart beating violently, you were so afraid of the matter Rowoon being discovered.

Jungkook lowered his eyes, he's really losing his composure "Don't be angry, I said I wouldn't investigate you, so I would never, even someone brought the investigation information of yours, I would not see or read it,..... so can you eat now?"

You looked at the man whose feelings got hurt, such a low profile, your eyes suddenly turned red, he brought bowl of porridge again but unexpectedly you pushed his hands and bowl fell down, the sound of bowl broking on the ground was high pinch that you're shocked with your own actions but you didn't bother and laid on the bed back facing the sight of him and fiercely said "I don't need you here, I can take care of my own, even if I die it has nothing to do with you, I don't need anything!"

You closed your eyes and fisted blanket tightly, there was no movement behind you but only you know that you hurted him, you scold him like he's nothing for you, why don't he just go away! tears slipped from your eyes, you didn't want to see him lowering his pride and pleasing manner even it's good for you, he had gone against you in the past, he's not this kind of person, he was a proud son of a heaven in the business world, he looked down on you.

Why he changed alot?

You try your best not to make any noise, there was long silence before you heard the sound of broken pieces colliding with each other, it was very light as if he's very careful, is he cleaning up the debris on the floor.? tears welled up again and you bite your lower lips to stop from sniffing.

Why, why he's doing this? why he can't just leave! why must he stay here and suffer these grievance? why don't you feel any joy towards his these changes! your heart hurt instead, whenever he's around you ... it became chaotic, you didn't know how to make choice at all.

When you didn't heard any sound, slowly you turned around and saw floor is clean and there's no one, you quickly run towards bathroom and fresh yourself then change your clothes, when you come back to the room you saw him brought another bowl of porridge.

He didn't walked forward but put it on table "I will leave it here, remember to eat it later." you didn't give him face and stayed silent, not getting any words from you he stood there for a few seconds and turned to leave the room.

You glanced at his back, when your heart couldn't resisted it anymore, it revealed a sense of loneliness and desolation by him making your heart uncomfortable, he closed the door and went out, you finally walked to the table and saw the porridge was kept warm in the pot, he had specially brought it to your room with new bowl, you filled the bowl for yourself and scooped a mouthful porridge.

The fragrance was so good, you eat one after another and with that tears also streamed down, when you think about him.

why situation are so conflicted with him! you don't want to see him but also feel good being around him!

"Bastard."

__

He walked to the own apartment and sat in the living room and turned on the screen, he covered his stomach and find it little funny and laughed at himself, crazy .. he must be crazy!

__

After two hours, you wanted to go and look after work at company and get out of the apartment to take elevator even your face is little pale, you can't just sit there and waste time for nothing.

Suddenly you heard door cracked opening, you're a little puzzled, after staying here for long you never saw someone living opposite of your neighbors, probably because you and Jennie work most of the time and your neighbors probably works on different time that you guys didn't get any chance to met, thinking about it you prepared to greet your neighbor and turned to looked only to be surprised and disbelief.

"You were burning for long and now going out?" you looked up at this handsome man "You... why are you here?" you looked at the door behind "You.. live here?"

Why would this guy appeared with no time Infront of you, if he not live Infront of you! why you never find out this matter! Is he living here since beginning! it's coincidence or arrange by him!

He explained calmly "After incident, I moved here." your eyes widened, then why would his speed be this fast to know that you're going out! seeing him leaning against the wall with one hand in his pocket, you have some doubts and walked closer towards his apartment door and searches like you're suspensions that he would install any camera to look after you.

He watched your actions and smirked, of course he knew what you're looking for but he didn't want you to rebel against him, he's here to protect this woman.

"There's nothing, do you think I put some cameras to record you! it's just telepathic connection!"

you sneered "Do you think I'm a fool.!" he really be thinking of you some three years old child! just make random excuse to lie to you, he seems not worried about it as you're observing his place Infront of him, he already denied Infront of your face then why you're still searching! it will be ridiculous for you.

"It's a mini camera, right?" there most be some hidden spot that you're unable to search just now, he didn't answer, both of you stared each other, why do you think that you can get out anything from him! like he's still the same for some reason he made rules and let others follow him, that's it...

"Forget it, why I'm expecting anything from you to say." you pressed the elevator button and enter in when it opened, you couldn't bother by his expression and pressed the button to close, seeing the elevator going to close, the person who was leaning against the wall suddenly move and rushed in.

You're shocked and looked at him "What are you doing again?"

"It's too dangerous for you to go out alone." he frowned as if he was worried for you but you found it funny that he had been sticking to you "You think too much, don't you? if it's dangerous for me to go out then do you want to guard me forever.!"

He seems having good point as he leaned towards you "That's good." he laughed.

You blinked, did he mean that he wanted to follow you 24/7.? such a headache!

"Where are you going.?" you leaned against the elevator wall to support your weight and crossed your arms Infront of your chest "It has nothing to do with you." you had a fever and your face is still pale, so you have slight dizziness cause of weakness that you rely on elevator wall, you must not show any signs of fatigue Infront of him, otherwise he will not leave you alone.

"I have something to do, don't follow me." you took a deep breath, his brows furrowed when he saw what this woman doing, like literally being stubborn Infront of him again! but thinking it made sense cause you have been always stubborn.

"I will send you there." you rejected him, after that he didn't talk or argue with you. After elevator arrived to the floor you walked out reluctantly, thinking about last night, you had spent lot time in the bathroom then after that you went to the balcony and wind blew up and you forget to dry your hair.

You were absent minded last night, so it cause to caught a fever, of course you know that you shouldn't force yourself to drive in this current state but he's here, if only he's not here then you would probably go back to room, after all you value your life more than anything else.

But Jungkook is here now and you don't know why you acted strongly, like don't want to show your weakness side to him for no reason, so you wanted him to go first.

You stopped and turned around "You can go back first." it was rare for your voice to be soft, he walked Infront of you "You don't want to see me that much? you know it's dangerous, still you don't want me to be with you!"

You sighed soft "Director Jeon have lot of works everyday to do at company, he can't be with me all day long, can he? if such a thing happened in ancient times, wouldn't I become the source of trouble?"

He raised his brow and deepened his gaze and voice became low "There's no need to doubt it, you do have the qualifications to be a source of trouble." he really love your reaction when he defeated you, your heart also skipped a beat and ear turned red in shyness but you choose to ignored him then walked to the car "I need to go to the company to settle something and you must have your own, so we should separate our way.." you opened the car door but who would thought that before you could react Jungkook rush to snatched car key and sat on the driver seat in a flashed speed.

"What are you doing.?" you became annoyed "A person who just had a high fever going to drive! do you wanna die?"

"This is my problem!" he looked up at you with his cold eyes "Okay then if you want to die then I will accompany you, you drive and I will take the passenger seat."

"What?" your eyes go wide frightened by his crazy words, your lips trembled "What nonsense are you spouting?" he sneered "It seems you are still afraid of death, get in."

"You'll send me to the company!" he hummed, you think about it and get in the car taking passenger seat, he leaned to fasten your seatbelt, you hesitated "I ... I can do it myself."

But he didn't hear your words and fasten it, his warmth breath sprayed on your skin, you blinked and looked at his face so close, a perfect round face, bambi eyes... big and stiffy but its pupil is black and clear, sparkling, his double eyelid is also spewing out its presence, nose is slightly thin and just perfect to pinch it, the upper thin lips with slightly chubby bottom lips part under that mole that looked attractive, smooth chin but definitely a sharp and masculine, the scar on his left cheek show's that he's really a human being.

Your eyes fixed on his lips, you actually had the urge to kiss him, just as this thoughts flashed you're surprised yourself, your hands reached out slowly to hold his shirt, he finally finished fastening seatbelt and was about to step back but you grabbed his shirt... he paused and looked at your hands, when you found your own actions you immediately pushed him, he fell on the driver's seat.

He frowned "What are you going crazy for?" you felt your ears heating up and you turned to looked outside "Stay away from me, I don't need you to do this for me."

He chuckled and started the car, he clearly saw you're being shy but for what he don't know and he felt inexplicably happy about it.

You didn't intend to pay attention on him anymore and looked outside, this person was getting more and more enthusiastic the more you treated him, after few minutes windows glass rolled up, you angrily turned "why did you closed window?"

"You're not well, don't let wind blow more." he drive steadily and you fell back on the seat, you're like little kid moving around the seat, he find it cute.

After few minutes you feel like resting, so you closed your eyes, after few times he find you're sleeping peacefully, when the red light turned on, he take out his blazer and covered you with it, gently.

___

Under the company building, a car was quietly parked, actually it had been a quite while but he didn't have heart to disturb you at this moment, cause of your illness it was normal for you to be lethargic, that's why he let you sleep.

And took out his phone to check around your apartment, yes he have connected camera directly on his phone, so he would be more alert about movement of opposite persons.

After awhile you wake up and looked around only to found him lying on his seat staring at you, he smiled "You're awake?" 

You can clearly see your company's building "How long did I sleep?" his lips curled up "Not much, just hour."

A hour! your expression changed and you look at the time, Rowoon should be coming back at this time "Why didn't you wake me up after arriving here?"

"Isn't it good to sleep?" he looked at you "You're not well now, it will be hard for you to handle matter in this way."

You wanted to argue but thinking about it will be useless for him to say anything "Forget it, I have urgent matters to attend, you can leave since you have already sent me safely."

"No."
"Why?"
"I will wait for you to come down and take you home, at least I can't let you drive alone while you're sick, I'll give you 20 minutes."

You froze "20 minutes?" he looked at you seriously "You're patient now, you shouldn't overwork yourself, as we count you don't even have 20 minutes by now."

Oh please! why you feel his words funny all of a sudden cause, his biological clock is punctual! but you're not in mood to laugh.

"Don't you think that you are a little too much, when you do these things?"  he raised his brow and looked at his watch, this woman only be wasting her time bargaining with him! "There are still 18 minutes left, once the time is up, I will come up to personally pick up."

When he said this, it seems he wasn't joking at all, you looked at him for 3 seconds and ready to get out but then found his blazer covering you, you threw it at his face before getting out and walked inside, you knew how this person do things, regardless of wether you agree or not when time will be off, he will definitely come to sake troubles for you, so you better hurry and do things as fast as you can.

____

The first thing you encounter after entering office was your son writing his homework obediently on the coffee table "Rowoonie.."

He immediately looked up and left behind what he was doing then run towards his mother "Mommy.."

you picked him up and embrace before kissing all over his faces, you really miss this fellow, he hugged your neck and pouted "Mommy, I miss you." you kiss his nose "I miss my Rowoonie too."

Jennie walked in with some documents, she's stressed alone when you left all work on her, she thought that you would not come at work, having busy day she asked Uncle Han to picked up Rowoon today and sent him to company.

"How my baby doing these days.." and you started to talk to him, not even bothering about work, you excuse Jennie having headache, that's why you couldn't make it on time, she was concerned and let you have your rest, you informed Jennie about Jungkook being downstairs and tell her about little details how Jungkook given you a limited time, so you asked Rowoon to collect his belongings and bring it to lounge.

You don't know about other things but as long as you could, you'll still hide Rowoon from Jungkook, that's why you asked Jennie to stopped Jungkook when he'll come upstairs, cause you need sometimes with your son.

You brought Rowoon to lounge to have chat and fed him some snacks that Jennie had prepared for him.

___

25 minutes later..!

Not long after, Jennie was guarding office door, pushed opened and man walked in with dark eyes.

This lady really didn't listen him, well what to expect from this stubborn woman!

"Jeon, Director Jeon!" Jennie couldn't help shivering the moment his cold eyes swept towards office "Where's she?" his aura was strong making one weak that she almost forget what you instructed her and glanced at lounge, Jungkook immediately walked forward, Jennie's eyes widened.

--- When you and Rowoon was having sweet time, you heard some noises from outside and conversation of two people, Rowoon... who was sitting on your lap also looked at the direction that you're looking, your body trembled and you held Rowoon tightly.

No, don't let them see each other!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 16.2K 37
He sighed softly, taking your hands in his with a soft smile resting on his lips that sent a warm feeling to your heart. "I promise you, I'll keep yo...
NEXT STOP YOU By

Fanfiction

1.1K 143 19
I want to stay away from you. soo far away so that I can't even see your face jungkook.I try not to miss you, i try to let go but in the end you're a...
321 30 10
"We can't let them take me." Y/n said to jungkook in a shaky breath. "I won't let them lay a finger on you, they'll have to go through me first." Jun...