"We Work Together." - HyunIn...

By TaeyongsTitties

Yang Jeongin is a hopeful young actor starting his career. Hwang Hyunjin is a already established well known... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (I'm Back!)
Chapter 31
SORRY READ ME!!

Chapter 17

417 21 9
By TaeyongsTitties

The ding of my phone caught my attention. A text from Hyunjin. I opened the message quickly.

"Come downstairs."

I shrugged and got out of bed. After my panic attack I decided to go back to my room. Mostly to avoid the embarrassment.

I made my way downstairs and to my surprise I could see Soeun and Mr.Wang in the living room along with Hyunjin. And then I remembered what had caused my panic attack and it soon made sense.

"Ah Jeongin, just come have a seat," Said Mr.Wang.

I smiled politely and sat next to Hyunjin. I wondered what solution they had to fix this problem, I couldn't imagine anyway out, then again, this was their job. Getting us out of sticky situations.

"So I have some good news and some bad news," Soeun started, "Good news is fans of the show are still arguing against the idea of your relationship being fake, so you're not completely under the water. Bad news is some people still aren't to sure and want to see for themselves." She said the last part slowly.

"What do you mean by see for themselves?" I asked.

"Well There's this blogger who's job is to expose celebrities, basically the skeptics of the show want you to allow him into your house so that they can find out if you're telling the truth," Soeun explain caustically.

"What? That's ridiculous!" I said standing up in shock, "they can't be serious, right?"

I looked around the room, everyone was serious.

"We have to let a Stranger snoop around here and try to find evidence that we're not a couple?" I said bewildered.

"Basically," soeun gave me a sympathetic grin.

She then turned to Hyunjin, " Now this is your home, you don't have to agree. But if you don't, it won't look good," she explained.

"Let them, I've already let one stranger in my house." He stated.

I can't explain why but that statement hurt my feelings in a way. Is that really how he sees me? A stranger staying at his house. I thought we were a at least a little closer than that.

"Okay then, we have the rest of today and tomorrow to set up the house and make sure it looks like a couple who has lived together for a while. We need to make sure absolutely everything is perfect because if not it will be noticed," She said.

"Where do we start?" I asked.

"Let's get the big things out of the way. You can't have separate bedrooms."

When she said that my eyes widened.

"H-huh?" I stuttered.

"We are going to have to move Jeongin's things into Hyunjin's room to make it look like they share a room. Along with that we also need traces of both personalities all throughout the house."

"And how exactly are you going to achieve that?" Hyunjin asked, sitting back down as if he couldn't care less.

"I was thinking small touches, Like sweeter smelling air fresheners, pastel cooking appliances, fridge with his favorite foods, things of that nature," she explained.

It all sounded crazy. Though, I'm not sure why it did. It made sense, this was our only chance to fix the mistake I made. It had to be believable, I couldn't be shy and hesitant. I had to act, that's why I got this job.

"Me and Mr. Wang will go out and buy the items, you two can't afford to get caught buying these items. You two start on the bedroom."

With that Soeun and Mr. Wang were out the door.

Silence filled the room until Hyunjin spoke up.

"Go clean out your room, leave nothing behind and meet me in my room," he said and made his way upstairs.

I quickly followed, almost running for my bedroom. I couldn't hesitate, this was important. I can't afford to mess this up because I was shy.

It wasn't hard to clean out my room, there wasn't much in it in the first place. I put all of it back into my suitcase and make my way to Hyunjin's room, knocking on the door.

It opened, revealing Hyunjin. This will never change will it? Still insanely beautiful. He stepped aside and I walked in.

The room was bigger than mine, must be the master. It was designed much like the rest of the house, very neat.

"You can put your clothes in my closet, don't make them extremely separated," he said and I nodded and made my way to his closet.

It was a wardrobe near his bed. I opened it up and began to move his clothes, putting mine next to them and some inbetween as he requested. It definitely made it look more realistic.

Hyunjin had started to set up the bathroom, putting my things with his. I finished the closet fairly quickly and began to help him with the bathroom.

I set my toothbrush and toothpaste down next to his. And placed my face towel on the hook. I kept making sure it look believable.

Suddenly I felt breath on my neck and went stiff. I could see strands of his black hair in my peripheral vision.

"What is wrong here," I heard him say behind me.

"U-uhhh," I stammered.

I search the counter in a panic but nothing looked wrong to me. I guess He saw my confusion and handed me my toothpaste.

"Would two people sharing the same bathroom have two separate tubes of toothpaste that are being used at the same time?" He asked me.

I opened my mouth to speak but quickly shut it again. He was right. I hadn't even thought about that, I guess I really should've though. I feel like I'm messing up before the blogger even gets here, what am I supposed to do when he is?

"Go back downstairs and wait for them to get back, I'll do the rest up here."

With that he finally moved back, allowing he to release the breath I was holding. I squeeze the tube of toothpaste in my hand and walked out of the bathroom, putting it back in my bag and going downstairs to wait on our managers.

Apparently the timing was perfect because in ten minutes they both came in, bags in hand.

"Jeongin, come and help me please," she begged, clearly they were heavy.

I nodded and took the bags from her. They were indeed heavy but I could manage. I brought them to the kitchen and went outside to help with the rest.

I noticed a pink blender in the trunk and decided to pick it up. Who knew that blenders were so heavy. Clearly not me because the moment it was in my hands the weight pulled me straight to the ground.

All I could do was pray the blender wouldn't break and I wouldn't be hurt too bad as I hit the ground. The box hit the ground with a thud and so did I. It hurt as my hands hit the hard concrete of the driveway.

I heard fast footsteps and then Hyunjin appeared in front of me holding his hand out.

"What were you doing?" He said sounding slightly annoyed.

"I was trying to help," I pointed to the box and was now laying sideways next to me.

He sighed and picked up the box in one hand like it was nothing and grabbed my hand with the other, pulling me up.

Once I was up he brought my hand to his face, inspecting it. When he turned it around there were scratches from the fall.

"Go back inside, I got the rest of it," He said.

I nodded, turning around to go back inside only for Hyunjin to yank me back by my hand which I had forgot he was still holding.

"Don't pick up anything else," He said sternly.

"I won't," I said.

That was the end of the conversation but yet neither of us moved. We stood there, hand in hand, just looking at each other.

"Jeongin," called Soeun.

Both me and Hyunjin let go of each other and he goes back to bringing things inside.

Soeun is grinning when I walk up to her.

"What was that?" She said with a smile.

"What was what?" I asked.

"The hand holding, the deeply looking into each other eyes," she said dramatically.

"It was nothing, I just fell," I explained.

"I dont know. People who are just coworkers don't look at each other like that."

_________________

A/N: Hiii loves, Here's the next chapter as promised. This one took a little longer then I thought. Anyway I'll make this shirt. I hope you enjoyed reading and please have a great day. Also I know school years are ending so good luck with Finals. Byeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 2.5K 29
this is a hyunlix ff because they are underrated : this is also my first kpop story so hope you enjoy #3 {6/12/22}
47.9K 1.4K 24
The world sees him as the cold and arrogant guy who always have ways to get things done but on his father's request he need to marry someone in order...
409K 18.1K 32
[complete] in which model hwang hyunjin slowly starts to recognise a common username amongst his sea of fans. or in which yang jeongin freaks out bec...
223K 19K 36
"because they told me to." "who is they?" "the voices."