Fate - NCT Haechan Fanfiction

hyunjinville

In a world where fate is decided. . Suh Mijin, a 21 y/o American - Korean girl, Being chosen for a prestigio... Еще

Introduction
-001-
-002-
-003-
-004-
-005-
-006-
-007-
-008-
-009-
-010-
-011-
-012-
-013-
-014-
-015-
-016-
-017-
-018-
-019-
-020-
-021-
-022-
-023-
-024-
-025-
-27-
-028-
-029-
-030-
-031-
Announcement
-032-
Announcement
-033-
-034-
-035-
-036-
-037-
-038-
-039-
-040-
-041-
Goodbye
-042-
-043-

-026-

136 5 0
hyunjinville

"That was real good food. I can't believe I'm saying this, but.. thank you."
"You should be. I know I deserve it."
"I take it back."

Mijin rolled her eyes at Donghyuck's usual sassy self, while the latter smirked.  

MIJIN- Why are you like this, Lee? 
DONGHYUCK- Like this as in handsome, smart, one of the best of the human race? Well, I was born like that, love. 
MIJIN- I did not deserve this. Why am I here.. WITH YOU.

Silence prevailed for about 5 seconds or less as Donghyuck focused on the road and Mijin looked out of the window, the beautiful city view outside captivating her. Of course, silence could never really last very long between the two, it was soon broken by Donghyuck.

DONGHYUCK- You've never had a boyfriend? Like ever?
MIJIN- That was a very random question.
DONGHYUCK- Just asking.
MIJIN- Up to middle school years, I studied in an all girls school, then suddenly my parents got me shifted into a co-ed school for high school, and the guys at my school were basically, horrifying. 
DONGHYUCK- Horrifying?
MIJIN- Yeah, horrifying. Zero sense of hygiene, just a bunch of jerks doing the most random shit one can imagine. We had this guy who would make the poems we studied in Literature into weird ass songs and then sing them out loud while playing his "guitar", which, mind you, was his water bottle. (A/N- Based on true events. Has this happened, hell yeah it has.) The teachers used to tremble on hearing the name of our class. 
DONGHYUCK- What the-
MIJIN- Better if you don't ask, you'll be having trauma if I go on. 
DONGHYUCK- I won't. If I ever wondered why you never had a boyfriend, I have stopped wondering now. *chuckles*

MIJIN- What about you? You ever had a girlfriend? 

DONGHYUCK- I mean... I did. Only 1. It wasn't serious exactly though, the girls in our school were parasites, I realized that in freshman year itself, that girl was the player kind. Caught her making out with some other guy. Haven't dated anyone since then, more like, have trust issues since then. 
MIJIN- Damn, I'm sorry. 
DONGHYUCK- Pfftt.. don't be. It's a laughing matter for us most of the time. *smiles* Plus, that girl failed her college entrance exams. Too much for playing about with guys. Tsk tsk. 
MIJIN- Serves her well. Probably will set her on the right track. I mean, who would cheat on a guy like you? 

DONGHYUCK- What do you mean by a guy like me? 

Mijin zipped her mouth shut as she realized what she just said. She hadn't even thought she'd be saying that, it was just in her head.  Not that she did not agree with that statement, of course, she just didn't want to be mocked for saying it. He definitely would make fun of her and just rub it in every time like "oh you said that about me" and what not, be all brutally sassy about it- that ain't happening. She ain't letting that happen. 

DONGHYUCK- I won't make fun of you, go on. 
MIJIN- How did you-
DONGHYUCK- You aren't the only one who has the special abilities you know. Well then, tell me, what do you mean by that? I'm curious to know.
MIJIN- Umm, I mean like, uhh, jokes apart, like except the fact that you are a pain in the ass and can be a major cause of headache, I mean, you know- like- you are pretty umm.. handsome-
DONGHYUCK- Oh am I now? *smirks*
MIJIN- That's it. I'm done with your crap. Stop the car, I'll go on my own-
DONGHYUCK- OKAY OKAY JEEZ I'M SORRY-
MIJIN- I'm never going to be praising you again. 
DONGHYUCK- COME ON! I want to know what you meant by that.
MIJIN- Or rather, I jUsT wAnT tO hEaR pRaIsEs fRoM yoU. Just forget it. Also, please set a GPS. I don't trust your sense of direction anymore. 
DONGHYUCK- I- I'M NOT THAT STUPID YOU KNOW! I KNOW MY WAY BACK!
MIJIN- I DON'T TRUST YOU!
DONGHYUCK- OH SHUT UP- 

MIJIN- HYUCK WATCH OUT--

Donghyuck took a haphazard turn in attempt to dodge the car which he had failed to see earlier, as he was too absorbed in thinking of a good comeback. 

Inertia came into full force as Mijin fell to the side, hitting her head on the window. The impact could've actually been really harmful if Donghyuck hadn't managed to keep his hand in between the head and window. Mijin looked at the boy, a direct eye contact which came with fact that Hyuck was basically hovering over her, their faces weren't exactly too far away either..

DONGHYUCK- HEY NOT MY CAR! I DONT WANT A SINGLE SCRATCH ON THAT CAR WINDOW.
MIJIN- Car scratch. YOU CARE ABOUT THE GODDAMN CAR SCRATCH- I COULD'VE LITERALLY DIED- HELL, BOTH OF US WOULD'VE DIED! That's it, from this day if you and I are sitting in a car ever again, you are not driving.
DONGHYUCK- It's my car--
MIJIN- AND ITS MY LIFE. So PLEASE. I know I want to die everyday but like- not in a car accident- like- something non-clichè but dramatic at the same time- whatever it is YOU AREN'T DRIVING.

Donghyuck let out a chuckle.

MIJIN- I did not crack a joke right now. I'm being serious. Dead serious. What's so funny about it?
DONGHYUCK- You just-

Donghyuck took back his hand and returned to his seat. If the guy was making an attempt of not laughing, he was doing a very bad job.

DONGHYUCK- YOU LOOK LIKE A KID WHEN YOU'RE ANGRY-
MIJIN- Can you just.. shut UP?
DONGHYUCK- I'm sorry it's just-

Donghyuck's jaws had starting to hurt, but for reason, seeing her pissed off was kinda funny.

Okay it was very funny.

MIJIN- Don't talk to me, I don't like you at all.
DONGHYUCK- Okay okay I'm sorry-
MIJIN- Just start driving, we are standing in the middle of a road now. I can't wait to go back to the dorms, away from you.*rolls eyes*
DONGHYUCK- Sure.. kiddo.
MIJIN- Sleep with your eyes open today, Lee Donghyuck.

Donghyuck decided not to say anything further, as Mijin turned over to the window, gazing out. No reason, just to avoid the bullshit she was having to put up with.

DONGHYUCK- Well if you say so. Well lucky you, we're here. 
MIJIN- Thank God- bye then. I'm done with your bullshit-
MIJIN- Thank you.

The sudden shift in his way of speaking made Mijin curious as to what he had to say, so she kept quiet, in order to hear what the speaker had to say. 

DONGHYUCK- I wasn't like myself lately, it's been a while since I have enjoyed something--

How can a guy be like so super annoying and then switch to sweet sincere words in just a span of 2 seconds?

MIJIN- Weren't we just bickering or something?
DONGHYUCK- IT'S HARD ENOUGH TO SPEAK SINCERELY WOMAN CAN YOU NOT-
MIJIN- Go on, then. 

Donghyuck took a deep breath in before continuing. 

DONGHYUCK- After Haeun.. it's just.. not been the same.
MIJIN- Hyuck-
DONGHYUCK- It's just- been hard to act like myself since that day. I-I try my best to not let it show but- it's just- very hard to move on. After all these years, it's still very hard to move on... But you, you bring out the best in me, Mijin. I haven't felt that way in a few years now. Thank you.

He smiled. It wasn't one of the sassy smiles either. It was sincere. Like he really meant it. And it happened again, that little skip of a heart beat or two. I must be sick. 

There was something about her company, for him too. He laughed all he wanted to, cry all he wanted to, felt safe while doing so. He could bet that he didn't feel that way yesterday, nor the day before... what was it then?

DONGHYUCK- You can get out of here now, I don't want to deal with your bullshit either. 
MIJIN- Well then. I'll be going. See you tomorrow.
DONGHYUCK- K. Bye. 

Mijin got out of the car, after bidding farewell to Donghyuck and walked back to the girls' dorms.

The one who wasn't happy the onlooker of this whole ordeal, who had been spying on them since a while now. 

~~~~~

RENJUN- Someone went on a date I see.
DONGHYUCK- For the last time, IT WASN'T A DATE.
RENJUN- And I don't believe in aliens. 

Renjun had been onto Donghyuck ever since the guy had come back. Viably so, they had been out for half the day.

RENJUN- Soooo.. enemies to lovers trope I see-
DONGHYUCK- OH GOD SHUT UP RENJUN- we are just friends who went on a hangout.

RENJUN- Ohhh yeah.. "hangout". Cool. So how was your "hangout" with your "friend"?
DONGHYUCK- Stop air-quoting everything.
RENJUN- What! I'm "not" air-quoting-
DONGHYUCK- You know what? I'm not dealing with you right now. I'm going to take a shower so- bye-
RENJUN- You can ignore me all you want, kid. But you cannot ignore your own feelings.
DONGHYUCK- Kid? What are you, grandpa? Numbskull-
RENJUN- *murmurs* Boy, I can't do nothing about it that you don't know that I am probably centuries older than you.
DONGHYUCK- What did you say.
RENJUN- All I'm saying that it seems pretty clear. You like her don't you? I just know you--
DONGHYUCK- WHAT? Oh, can't hear bullshit sorry-

A knock was heard on the front door.

RENJUN- Who is it during this hour?
DONGHYUCK- I don't know man- let's see. 

Donghyuck opened the door to see Jihoon standing there, with a blank look on his face.

"We gotta talk."

~~~~~

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

50.7K 1.4K 32
1st book of the Soulmate Series. ~~ In Which Y.N doesn't believe in fate. She got the opportunity to work as a choreographer in JYP Entertainment Com...
58.3K 1.3K 23
Kim Haewon, a 21-year old university student that decided that she would only focus in her studies and her part-time job. A boyfriend is a big no in...
335K 29.3K 81
[soulmate au] when you're close enough to your soulmate, you start dreaming about them- more specifically their innermost thoughts, hopes and subcons...
258K 8.9K 52
↺ Vampire AU/Soulmate AU She was kidnapped, but not by him. He tries to save her... How does it end up? She doesn't know how to feel about him, but...