Learn The Lesson (BNHA x AC)

By VioletYbrehl

Class 3-A had been in constant villain and succeed to survive. Dubbed as "Greatest Heroes" after the war, the... More

Table Of Content
1: Izuku Midoriya
2: Villain Team
3: The Past
4: Start of preparation
5: Discussion and Planning
6: Last Two days
7: Day 1: Quiet yet explosive
8: Day 1: Realization
9: Day 2: Two at the same time
10: Day 2: Tomorrow's plan
11: Day 2: walking to the trap
12: Day 2: unstoppable force of night
13: Day 2: Karma's background and Jirous burst
14: Day 3: Retreat to gain big
15: Day 3: Heroes side
16: Day 3: Villain's Facade
17: Day 3: Schemes
18: Day 3: Chillin like a villain
19: Day 4: Preparation for Big Show
20: Day 4: 2 vs 2
21: Day 4: Jail Break
22: Day 4: Going All Out?
23: Day 4: Kaede's lecture
24: Day 4: Alley Battle
25: Day 4: Momo's plan
26: Day 4: Conversation
27: Day 4: They fall again
28: Day 4: End of Day 4
29: Day 5: Villain's Trump Card
30: Day 5: Kimura's time
32: Day 5: The Talk
33: Day 5: Overwhelming Kill and Betrayal.
34: Day 5: the "Traitor" Squad
35: Day 5: Force to Reckoned
36: Day 5: Bonding thru killing
37: Day 5: Assassination Classroom
38: Day 5: Izuku's regret
39: Day 6: Quiet Evacuation
40: Day 6: Opposite Situation
41: Day 7: Paranoid?
42: Day 7: Explosion Time
43: Day 7: Selfishness and Illusion
44: Day 7: Left Out
45: Day 7: Brothers
46: Day 7: Victory
47: Aftermath
48: Critism
49: Learned The Lesson
50: Their New Journey
Author's Note

31: Day 5: start of killing Spree

2.8K 88 49
By VioletYbrehl

"Yaoyoruzu-san don't you know how dangerous this type of topic?" Mirio ask with serious voice.

"Everyone in this Fake City knew a lot in 3-E but at the same time didn't. They are spreading, observing, and roaming around. Nobody saw their face but they are wearing an all black soldier like uniform. They could blend in the crowd and you'll not realize it was them!" Mirio said. Mirio didn't really know how to react to Momo's straightforward question.

Its the same like asking him as if he was a murderer. How idiot these classes is?

"And please, you can't just ask a question like that, Momo-chan. Its like you're directly asking someone if they are criminal. You should find for an evidence before you go and accuse everyone!" Nejire said while sweating drop.

"W-we are just invited here by Principal Nezu. Th-there are a lot of freshly graduate pro heroes here too. Si-since the principal goes all out," Tamaki gently explain. The four was clearly displease to what they get from the Former Big Three.

"You are on my watchlist!" Shoto said. Mirio, Nejire, and Tamaki drop their jaw.

Dumb, really dumb...

If they are really a criminal telling them that they are in heroes' watchlist will make them really cautious to their movement. Or they will lay low for a bit without letting themselves be caught by them.

"Okay?" The three said before they started to walk farther.

"I didn't know this is the extent of how screw up the Class A. How did they even survive the three year course of UA without learning something?" Mirio ask and sigh.

"We can't do that much for them. Just trust the others I know they have a plan," Nejire said. Tamaki nodded in agreement.

--*--

Katsuki and Izuku both went to the monitor room. They set the two drones that Mei and Itona made as they look from above on the real situation below.

The two is now observing everyone from those monitors they set since day one. The drone is now moving, to the Head quarters that the villain had. Their headquarters was located in the Luxury Lane, it was the biggest and largest house there that Izuku choose as their base.

Who will think that the largest house in Luxury Lane turns out to be the main base of the villains? Most of them always thought villain bases are always located in dark alley, or hidden location like forest. Its always been in dirtiest and ugliest as the movies and other heroes portayed. But if someone could still remember, Overhaul's base is a house too and it took sir nighteyes' agency a while to even find it even if it was too close in commercial roads.

If not for their help it would take longer than it was since they always find in the suspicious place. If the villain is smart enough, they will think that the safest place to buils base is those that close to the dangerous place like public places, because nobody will assume that way.

Thats how society works nowdays specially those hero movies they are feeding everyone where Villains are always dumb and didn't think that much. They tended to get suspicious to those who dress poorly, so if you dress nicely and look really expensive, nobody will assume you are a villain.

It is just a simple reverse psychology trick. That no matter how many times it got expose, it was still effective in some ways. The luxury lane is just at the back of Yuuei's Agency. They could even see the building itself in theif balcony if they stay there. They just need to walk about 5 minutes and they would be able to reach the entrance of the building.

But even with this small gaps between Villain's lair and hero's lair, its Ironic that the heroes can't see them suspiciously going in and out of the house.

"Focus the drown to the two person who have the dysfunctional support gear!" Izuku said. Ritsu immediately nodded and focus on two different heroes.

This two people is none other than Rin Hiryu and Sen Kaibara. Izuku and Katsuki grin looking at both of their arms that is wearing a support gears that came from Hatsume Industry.

"Send two man team each and isolate them. After that, let them use the gear and activate the torjant like parts I told them to be put there!" Izuku commanded. Ritsu gave four people a command from him and the two continue to watch.

They all just see Sugino and Kanzaki being a pair, then Takebayashi and Fuwa as the next pair.

In first pair, Sugino and Kanzaki both lure out Rin Hiryu to the dark warehouse with full of night visiom camera. Izuku chuckle as he control the system of the wear house and close all the exit point of Rin. Rin stay in the light looking to his surrounding that full of darkness.

"He will not survive those two..." Izuku said and chuckle darkly.

Sugino can't use it fully during day time even if it was really useful. But... When it comes to Assassination, his eyes is his asset.

The Sharp Night Vision didn't just function in night but in dark. So the moment he close his eyes, he would see everything much clear than when he open his eyes. He could literally see the distances between him and objects. And with the help of Kanzaki's quirk, this two is a real match made in heaven.

Sugino is using a gun that had a auto-generated bullet. With this, Kanzaki could manipulate the gun's loaded and Sugino will be the one who will do the aiming.

The first thing they did is ro build a fear to him. They could see how alert Rin is. His body is now full of green scale ready to aim anyone.

"Just don't do anything for five minutes but create some sounds," Izuku said to the comms.

The two remember the profile of every class 3-B they intended to kill for today. It was all written in english which is their common language other than Japanese.

RIN HIRYU
QUIRK: Scale.

Scales (鱗うろこ, Uroko?): Hiryu's Quirk allows him to sprout strong, durable reptilian scales from his skin. These scales protect him like armor; he can also shoot these scales with considerable strength and speed.

Sufficient force can break through Hiryu's scale armor.

Super Moves

Sprouting Scales (芽が鱗りん, Garin?): Through his Scale Gauntlets, Hiryu discharges volleys of scales at a target. This move was first used against one of Denki Kaminari's stray pointers, which was attached to Jurota during the Joint Training Arc.

Reverse Scales (逆鱗, Gekirin?): Hiryu makes his scales protrude outward instead of inward, so that their sharp ends may face the enemy as spikes for offense.

Within One: Scale Carapace (腹ふく中ちゅう鱗りん甲こう, Fukuchū Rinkō?): Hiryu activates Scales through his entire skin, essentially creating a full-body armor.

EQUIPMENT

Scale Gauntlets (スケールガントレット, Sukēru Gantoretto?): Hiryu wears a pair of gauntlets that store the scales produced by his arms, and can fire them off in a manner similar to a Gatling gun, greatly enhancing Hiryu's ranged, offensive power.

NOTE

His gauntlet was sabotage by our support team. Make sure to take advantage of it.

The two keeps on making noises around until Rin didn't think twice and use his gauntlet. Sugino answer those scales with their guns.

And when they could see that Rin's gauntlet is smoking, the two smirk and aim his gauntlet, with this, Rin widen his eyes when his gauntlet explode in his face.

It will not really "kill" him but its enough to knock him out as the two sigh. Looking to Rin's face.

"How did Tainted (Sugaya) manage to do this?" Sugino ask. Kanzaki look and tried to check the face of Rin. It was only a prostetic that had been put to his face. It looks like his face was really caught in explosion.

"This gaunlet had another features. Thd Torjan Parts of it was put to a good calculation to someone's reaction in the explosion. This might be one of Cryptid's (Izuku) idea. Such a complicated support gear... Too bad it was meant to be destroy," Kanzaki mutter after examining the gauntlet using her quirk.

Then the double kill of Rin and Kaibara was announce by Present Mic.

--*--

Fuwa did her information gathering to where they will kill Kaibara. With her quirk Details, its only a piece of cake to her. The two made a lot of calculation to the possible body movement of Kaibara before Takebayashi started to put a fake bomb to those place. After that, they Lure Kaibara to go in their place.

Specially they are wearing their villain suit.

The two parties engage to a hand to hand battle while Kaibara. His hands is now spiralling while battling with the two.

He thought it was just like how he frought with Mashirao before. But he was shock when the bombs started to activate immediately.

"Fu--!" Kaibara said. He gritted his teeth and make the spiral on his hand much faster as his gloves is starting to over heat.

He keeps on punching the two while Takebayashi activate the bombs efficiently. With this, it sustained Kaibara a number of scratches.

"You're weak!" He said and laugh. He failed to realize the overheat of his gloves because of the rotation. So after a lot of smoke appear, Kaibara only just realize what happen and tried to control the rotation of his hands. But its too late as the rotation malfunction and tangle him. He scream in pain before another bomb explode next to him and he was proclaimed "Dead" by Present Mic.

--*--

"At last, they manage to use those sabotage support item. Jazz (Mei), Shame (Itona) be ready, you're next. Snake (Nagisa) and Chaos (Karma) will meet them. Just set the restaurant to talk to them," Izuku said.

"We're both ready!" Mei enthusiastically said.

They could see the preparation of the hero team. And how they starting to get messy.

"You temporarily freeze the account of that pony tailed bitch and Icy hot bastard?" Katsuki ask who was just watching with Izuku.

"Yep, so that they will be force in some mild starvation. Momo will be force to create more resources to them just like gold for their food. And since no one knew how to cook in their team, they will be force to spend more money than they could use if they could cook. Exhausting Yaoyoruzu is one of my initial goal. She could create almost everything he likes. It might looks like an advantage to them, but it will be their down fall. This will leave a lesson to each of them on how they need a practical skills too!" Izuku said. Katsuki sigh looking to his classmates

"If they only didn't underestimate you all in the first place, they might have more chance to beat you!" Katsuki said.

"That would be great if it was true. So all of us will enjoy the game more than this one. Wd would all love to fight with them in their full potential," Izuku said and smile.

"But they are all too engross to the fact that they are praised by the media..." Izuku sigh and look to the screen. He saw Karma and Nagisa in their formal clothes strolling around the Food Lane.

"Lets go on a date tomorrow, what do you think, Kacchan? Specially tomorrow, we don't have much to do than to take out every students away from the city," Izuku said.

"Sure, Teddy Bear... Its been a while since we have our dates!" Katsuki said and grin. Izuku just finish his monitoring to everyone and went out for their lunches, this is only the beginning of their killing spree for today. And he was excited for it.

--*--

Legend

Circle -Inactive
Diamond - Missing
Exis - Dead

CLASS 3-A

CLASS 3-B

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591K 16.3K 55
Why... why was he stupid enough to let his guard down, he should have known he would be betrayed by his so-called friends. Just because he had the te...
52.7K 2.1K 12
What would UA be without their yearly war games? This year it was Midnights turn to organise things and the woman took things a bit too.. well... see...
160K 3K 55
"Class, we have a new student, introduce yourself or whatever" Y/n L/n is without a doubt a villain. She works for them. She was in a mission to take...
1.2M 50.8K 19
What happens when UA has a special test ready for the students? Dividing them into two groups of Heroes and Villains? What if Midoriya is made the le...