New Life (scp reader)

By AbelQ2704

Y/N was Captured when they were around the age of 19 years old. Y/N never had an average life even before th... More

(Y/N backstory)for the people who didn't read the description
Y/N's Powers
My au
Part 1 (caught)
Part 2 (postponed interview)
Part 3 (containment breach)
Part 4 (we're f*cked....)
Part 5 (a strange dream)
Part 6 (first test)
Part 7 (training time)
Part 8 (the interview)
Part 9 (test approved)
Part 10 (YOU BETTER KEEP THAT PROMISE OR ELSE!)
Part 11 (the fight and the decision)
Part 12 (meeting the 05s....)
Part 13 (cross test)
Part 14 (permanent containment cell)
Part 15 (finally I get to see my friends again!)
Part 16 (properly meeting SCP 187/evelin)
Part 17 (a nightmare)
Part 18 (how can you be 2 different people yet the same person)
Part 19 (waking up....)
Part 20 (butterflies...?)
Part 21 (I'M IN A DEFFERENT DIMENSION!?)
Part 22 ("ATTENTION TO ALL ONSITE PERSONEN SCP 106 HAS BEEN RECONTAINED")
Part 23 (interviews about the fight with Y/N)
Part 24 (finally meeting the other SCPs)
Part 25 (introductions)
Part 26 (WHY AM I BACK HERE!?)
Part 27 (meeting the queen)
Part 28 (the truth.....)
Part 29 (new powers)
Part 30 (meeting the other SCPs again)
Part 31 (chaos insurgency and serpent's hand)
Part 32 (let me help you guys get out of this place)
Part 33 (great now we got another problem.......)
Part 34 (035/DYO WHAT HAPPENED!?)
Part 35 (oh no......)
Part 36 (BUT WE NEED TO FIND THE OTHERS!)
Part 37 (coming up with a plan)
Part 38 (finding out their location and knowing we have another problem.....)
Part 39 (getting the camera and a bunch of weapons)
Part 40 (we're ready......)
Part 41 (getting the others back!)
Part 42 (GUYS GET OUT OF HERE!)
Part 43 (in the void again....)
Part 45 (I'm.... I'M BACK AT THE FOUNDATION!?)
Part 46 (I though you guys wanted to escape......)
Part 47 (telling the 05s about the scarlet king.....)
Part 48 (the files)
Part 49 (sneaking into the scarlet kings castle/palace.....)
Part 50 (the scarlet king's mission)
Part 51 (back at the foundation)
Part 52 (a plan)
Part 53 (convincing the others)
Part 54 (breaking in)
Part 55 (what is this.......)
Part 56 (sh1t.....)
Part 57 (THE SCEPTER!)
Part 58 (reality anchor)
Part 59 (I... I C-CAN USE MY P-POWERS!?)
Part 60 (The foundation traitor.... Isn't a traitor....?)
Part 61 (HOPE WE DON'T GET CAUGHT!)
Part 62 (running out of luck.....)
Part 63 (a deal made between the scarlet king and A....)
Part 64 (what happened with A)
Part 65 (WHERE AM I!?)
Part 66 (THE BROTHERS DEATH!?)
part 67 (XK-Class end of the world scenario)
Part 68 (how the war began....)
Part 69 (backup has arrived!)
Part 70 (The begining to an end)
Part 71 (i-is this the end.....?)
(I-Is it o-over....?/Main ending)
Symphonia (with music comes unity)
The Return of a Hero(part 2 of this book)
Alt ending 1 (tourture.....)
Alt ending 2 (most wanted.)
Alt ending 3 (an unexpected twist!)
Next book is out!

Part 44 (another rescue mission......)

961 28 6
By AbelQ2704

Y/N pov:

After blacking out.....

I started to wake up again....

When I woke up.....

It felt like I was sleeping on some kind of bed. I opened my eyes and looked around. I was right I was sleeping on a bed. a hospital bed.

I looked at myself and saw that all my injuries were healed.

I looked around and saw.....

The elder god that I saved.... He was sleeping on a chair next to my bed.... He must of carried me here.... And now that I looked at him clearer he looks familiar....

After a while I recognized who he was.....

He was one of the guards that captured me and put me in the prison or jail in A'habbat's village!

I got up from my bed and quickly shook the elder god awake.

The elder god that I saved:"HUH- WHAT'S GOING ON!?"

Y/N:"did you bring me here?"

The elder god that I saved:"WAIT- YOUR AWAKE!?"

Y/N:"yes I am. Now answer my question!"

The elder god that I saved:"ok yes I brought you here. And I also was the one that brought you to the medical site."

Y/N:"medical site....?"

The elder god that I saved:"it's similar to what your kind calls a hospital"

Y/N:"well.... That explains the hospital bed...... But how did me injuries heal so quickly?"

The elder god that I saved:"when I brought you to the new site of the village everyone was really shocked to see me back and carrying your injured unconscious body. I told them everything while you were rushed to the medical site."

Y/N:"ohh....."

The elder god that I saved:"OH- I just remembered you should have something to eat. Wait here for a while I'll get you some food."(leaves room)

After about 3 minutes he came back with a tray of food.

The elder god that I saved:"here"(hands tray)

Y/N:"thanks....."

The tray had an odd looking apple.... Along with a large amount of unknown meat and a glass of discolored water.....

Y/N:"umm......"

The elder god that I saved:"what's wrong?"

Y/N:"what is this.....?"

The elder god that I saved:"ah right sorry I forgot your not from around here.... It's usually what we eat. Don't worry I promise that it's safe to eat."

Y/N:"fine...."(takes a bite of the meat)"....."

The elder god that I saved:"you ok?....."

Y/N:"this..... is..... Delicious!"

I don't know what this meat is but it is delicious! After 12 seconds I ate all the meat and took a bite if the apple. The apple surprisingly tastes the same as a regular apple but.... When I took a bite of it.... I felt stronger! After 5 seconds I ate the entire apple and drank the water in only 1 gulp. The water like the meat also tasted different. It also made me feel much more energized than ever before.

The elder god that I saved:"wow..... Your really hungry and thirsty huh....?"

Y/N:"yeah"(getting flashbacks remembering the last time I ate was a few hours before going to the cultists secret base)"it's been a pretty long while since I last ate"

The elder god that I saved:"well I'm glad your ok. We don't want anyone else getting captured by the scarlet king....."

Y/N:"anyone else....?"

The elder god that I saved:"our queen, A'habbat got captured by the scarlet king and his minions....."

Y/N:"WHAT!? SINCE WHEN!?"

The elder god that I saved:"yeah.... The scarlet king found our village That's why we had to move our village to a different location."

Y/N:"SHOULDNT YOU GET A'HABBAT BACK OR SOMETHING!?"

The elder god that I saved:"we don't have enough resources and fighter to rescue her......"

Y/N:(sigh)"where is she?..."

The elder god that I saved:"huh....?"

Y/N:"I'm gonna get A'habbat back...."

The elder god that I saved:"NO WAY THAT'S TOO DANGEROUS YOU'LL NEVER MAKE IT OUT ALIVE!"

Y/N:"I promise I'll be fine...."

The elder god that I saved:"fine.... But I'm gonna have to escort you to the scarlet king's kingdom."

Y/N:"WAIT WHAT!?"

The elder god that I saved:"I'm not going to help you get in the kingdom. But I'm going to show you where it is and keep a far enough distance from the kingdom."

Y/N:"fine.... Oh. I just remembered I don't know your name."

The elder god that I saved:"oh. It's Xander"

I wanted to go rescue A'habbat but Xander told me it was night time. Which I'm curious to know how he can tell since the sky is always black😑😒.

But anyways......

I ended up spending the night at his house. He helped me checkout the medical site and brought me to his house. It was small yet comfortable. There is 5 room in his house. On the first floor there is a living room, kitchen and bathroom. On the second floor where his room and the guest bedroom is at. The both of us said goodnight to each other and I went to sleep in the guest room.

The next day the both of us went outside. The village was busy and I even heard some people talking about how A'habbat might be dead by now. After hearing that I was shocked but at the same time a was hoping A'habbat was alright, or at the very least still alive.

We finally exited the village and started heading to the scarlet king's kingdom. And even though I had my six sense I was on high alert.

After walking for about 45 minutes we were at the hill that I was at before when I saw Xander getting chased by the scarlet king's minions.

Xander told me that he's going to wait for me here and to be careful.

I went in sneakily and saw what that the scarlet king's minions mostly wore armor and most of them had horns. So I used my powers of disguise to blend in. I now had horns and I wore similar armor to the guards here. I also changed my skin colour and facial features to look more like the elder gods here in the void.

I started walking around and when I got close enough to the scarlet king's castle/palace I noticed there are 4 guards guarding the front of the castle/palace.

So I looked around and saw a rock. I threw the rock close enough for 1 of the guards to hear. After that he alerted the other guards and he went to investigate the noise. I quickly follow behind sneakily and when I saw that me and the guard was alone.... I quickly and quietly knocked him out from behind!

Then I used my power of disguise and copied the guards looks and armor. Then I teleported inside the castle/palace. I quickly started to look for a jail cell or a dungeon of some kind.

After a bit of walking and almost getting caught twice I finally found it. And A'habbat's cell.

But.....

There was a problem.....

There was 10 guards guarding A'habbat's cell.....

I didn't know what to do...... But I most likely should try something other than violence so I acted as calm as possible and.....

Y/N(in disguise):"hello you 10"

Guard #1:"oh hey Leo. What are you doing down here?"

Guard #2:"yeah shouldn't you be guarding the entrance of the castle/palace"

Y/N(in disguise):"well I heard a strange noise from outside and no one was there but I have a feeling that someone managed to get inside."

Guard #3:"WAIT WHAT!?"

Guard #4:"alright if you suspect someone is in the castle/palace we'll go look around but you need to guard the prisoner"

Y/N:"got it"

After that they left me alone with A'habbat.

Y/N(in disguise):"A'habbat"

A'habbat:(sigh)"what do you want?....."

Y/N:"no. It's me Y/N."

A'habbat:"Y/N!?"

Y/N:"yep"(breaks the lock on the cell)"now let's get out of here"

After that we started heading towards the exit but....

My six sense went off.....

I quickly grabbed A'habbat's arm.

A'habbat:"Y/N WHAT ARE YO-"

Before A'habbat could finish her sentence someone threw a dagger at us and I quickly created my energy shield.

And when we turned around to see who is was that threw the dagger we saw 2 people standing there 1 carrying daggers and another holding a sword. And A'habbat looked shocked.

A'habbat:"A'TIVIK AND A'GHOR!?"

Y/N:"wait... A'tivik and A'ghor..... As in..... YOUR SISTERS A'TIVIK AND A'GHOR!?"

A'tivik:(points at Y/N)" you seem to know a thing or 2 about me and my sister A'ghor. So who are you?"

Y/N:(in a cold and serious tone)"none of your business"

A'tivik gave a small growl to my response and threw another dagger at us but I quickly blocked it with my scythe.

A'habbat summoned a spear and got ready to fight.

A'ghor attacked A'habbat with her sword. Swinging her sword at A'habbat continuously but A'habbat keeps blocking and dodging.

And A'tivik ended up fighting me. She was throwing a bunch of daggers at me but I managed to divert her daggers using my scythe. She relized it wasn't working and tried stabbing me with the daggers. I blocked her attack but she stabbed me in my left arm with using a different dagger in her other hand.

After that I kicked her in the stomach which made her go flying into the wall and she fell to the ground with a small thump and I took the dagger out of my left arm.

While A'tivik was getting up I quickly ran towards A'habbat and grabbed her by the arm. Her sister A'ghor looked shocked and confused and A'tivik looked furious. After me and A'habbat exited the castle/palace A'ghor finally realized what was going on and started to chase after us. When A'habbat got up she also chased  after us.

But it was to late for them because I already teleported me and A'habbat to behind the small hill where Xander is.

I then teleported all of us back to the village.

A'habbat:"I really wasn't expecting all of that...... Including you 2 rescuing me....."

Xander:"it was just the right thing to do your majesty"

A'habbat:"still I can't thank the 2 of you enough for saving me knowing how powerful and dangerous my father is....."

Y/N:"speaking of your father..... By any chance you know about his cult in my world?...."

A'habbat:"unfortunately yes..... Why do you ask?"

Y/N:"remember when I first met you...?"

A'habbat:"yes you said something about falling asleep and ending up here"

Y/N:"correct but what you don't know is that my body in my world is basically asleep when I'm here. And that your father's cult kidnaped me and was planning to use me for some sort of ritual and since time goes by faster in here they probably already done the ritual on me......"

A'habbat and Xander:"WHAT!?"

Y/N:"yeah..... I don't know what the ritual is for and if they done the ritual on the sleeping me yet but either way I need to find a way to escape that base of their's..... So have any advice....?"

A'habbat:".... Umm..... Try to survive and don't get killed.....?"

Y/N:"right...."(sarcastic tone)"I was definitely not planning to do that already."

A'habbat:"well I'm not sure what to tell you.... I knew my father had a cult in your world but that's all I know about it. Honest."

Y/N:(sigh)"thanks anyways.... But for now..... I need to get back to my dimension"

A'habbat and Xander:"goodbye/bye"

After that I left the void and started waking up.......

Author's note: hey guys I hope you enjoy part 44 and I hope you have a wonderful day/night. And this chapter is the longest one I've made so far. 2035 Words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 526 23
For years, SCP Foundation managed to study thousands of anomalies, and contained most of them in cells. During one of containment breaches, something...
62.8K 1.8K 25
Growing up you were smart. Took care of yourself, focused in school, and helped others when you could. Sadly, despite how well-liked you could have b...
303K 8.7K 35
~ Year one ~ Warning: this is a journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, over and done with, I don't believe this is fo...
14.1K 568 16
Time. A thing that never stops, slows, or waits. Time is a thing that is irrelevant in the lives of so many. But not yours. Not after Κˆα‹žΖ ᏜᏟᏟαŽ₯α—¬ΖΙ²Κˆ. N...