𝐀𝐝𝐡𝐲𝐚𝐚: 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟...

By Cool_Asterisk

From 'a nobody of a small city' to 'the Queen of Someone's Heart' Read the story of Adhyaa who was brought u... More

♡ Achievements ♡
✨Author's Note✨
✴️ Characters ✴️
⚜️ 1 - Adhyaa aka Priya ⚜️
⚜️ 2 - Adwet ⚜️
⚜️ 3 - DNA Test ⚜️
⚜️ 4 - Adhyaa Oberoi ⚜️
⚜️ 5 - Oberoi Mansion ⚜️
⚜️ 6 - Party ⚜️
⚜️ 7 - Abhimanyu ⚜️
⚜️ 8 - Her friends ⚜️
⚜️ 9 - Jamun ⚜️
⚜️ 10 - Abhigyaan ⚜️
⚜️ 11 - Painting ⚜️
⚜️ 12 - Her Mistake ⚜️
⚜️ 13 - Her Grandparents ⚜️
⚜️ 14 - Truth and Dare ⚜️
⚜️ 15 - Her Past ⚜️
⚜️ 16 - Pragya Sharma ⚜️
⚜️ 17 - Adhyaa ⚜️
⚜️ 18 - Mr. and Mrs. Singhania ⚜️
⚜️ 19 - Kashish Sinha ⚜️
⚜️ 20 - Tina Malhotra ⚜️
⚜️ 21 - Farm House ⚜️
⚜️ 22 - Smriti Thakur ⚜️
⚜️ 23 - Bachelorette Party ⚜️
⚜️ 24 - Marriage ⚜️
⚜️ 25 - Abhimanyu's Office ⚜️
⚜️ 26 - Step-Sister ⚜️
⚜️ 27 - Kidnapped ⚜️
⚜️ 28 - Deal ⚜️
⚜️ 29 - Plan (1) ⚜️
⚜️ 30 - Plan (2) ⚜️
⚜️ 31 - Good Or Bad News ⚜️
⚜️ 32 - Coma ⚜️
⚜️ 33 - Inaya ⚜️
⚜️ 34 - Riddhi ⚜️
⚜️ 35 - Internship ⚜️
⚜️ 36 - Abhimanyu ⚜️
⚜️ 37 - First Day ⚜️
⚜️ 38 - Divyansh ⚜️
⚜️39 - Icecream@Midnight⚜️
⚜️ 40 - Maanya ⚜️
⚜️ 41- Birthday ⚜️
⚜️ 42 - Maanya ⚜️
⚜️ 43 - Reena ⚜️
⚜️ 44 - A Trip ⚜️
⚜️ 45 - It's her birthday ⚜️
⚜️ 47 - Terrace ⚜️
⚜️ 48 - Weekend ⚜️
⚜️49 - A New Member⚜️
⚜️50 - Vivek⚜️
⚜️51-Priyal⚜️
⚜️ 52 - Club ⚜️
⚜️ 53 - Angry ⚜️
⚜️ 54 - Baby ⚜️
⚜️55 - Abhigyaan⚜️
⚜️56 - Final Part⚜️
⚠️Announcement⚠️
✒️ SAUDEBAZI ✒️
Happy 2nd Anniversary 🎉

⚜️46 - Tu Mera Hamdard Hai ⚜️

6K 300 115
By Cool_Asterisk

Hello, My Lovely Readers❤️❤️

Hey that's not fair, you all read the chapters but don't press the star icon.
If you are liking the story so far, then please do vote on it too🥺🥺
Pretty please

Don't forget to press the star icon.

I want to dedicate this chapter to HarpreetkaurGuru and SanviSehgal

Thanks for your support

🙏🏻🙏🏻

Adhyaa's POV

After confessing my feelings to Maan, I thought of giving my birthday return gifts to all of them. With Maan by my side, we secretly placed all the portraits to the respective person. I also wrote a personal message for all of them. Whatever I felt for them I wrote it in the message. At last, I gave him his gift, the portrait which I specially made for him. He was so overwhelmed that he kissed both of my cheeks. And as always I was just rooted in my place with feathery touching my cheeks.

Today is so much different, I never thought to celebrate my birthday like this. Hack, I never thought of celebrating any of my birthdays as I didn't know when my birthday was. When I reached the living room, everyone wished me. There were a lot of our relatives. It's obvious I didn't know them well. When a lady wished me and left from there, I asked Adi bhai who she was and He replied, "Oh.. She is .... Umm.... she is"

"Rehne do, I got it. Even, you didn't know, who she is." I replied while surpassing my laughter with great difficulty. [Leave it]

Now my office gang came. It was surprising to know that they came here personally. Ro and Re wished me. Re was having some difficulty in shifting her luggage. She moved to an apartment near the office. After knowing about her twin, she left her parents. And I was with her decision. No matter what, I'll always be with her. She is my friend. Moreover, she is my Eno's sister. Back then, I told her about Eno. She was so heart broken, it's very difficult for us to support her. Even Kroor Singh was not talking to me for hiding this. But I didn't hide it, I told him as soon as he came back from his training. But he didn't listen to me. Then, like Eno, Re made him understand. She is exactly like her. Other than some of the habits she is exactly the copy of her with a different face. They brought a very big teddy bear. Seriously, I am not a baby. Then when I asked them they said, "You behave like a 5 year old kid, so this is the best gift for you." Like seriously, not even them but everyone joined them. Well......., they were right as right now I am cuddling with my that teddy bear.

Author's POV

In the evening, Adhyaa was instructing the workers to correct this piece or those flowers, not use roses or even a petal. She was scolding them for not using the correct way to tie the decorative things.

Adwet said, "How much she missed this. Now I'll do everything in my hand to never let this smile lose her face."

"I will never let her think about the horrible moments of her life. I'll make sure she will forget those days." said Abhimanyu looking at Adhyaa. Adwet and Abhimanyu were standing in the corridor on the first floor and admiring their sister and girlfriend respectively. [1st floor according to British English]

"How much I want to reverse that time and save her from kidnapping." said Adwet. Not a single day, he missed to not think of that incident.

"We can't reverse the time but we can create better and beautiful memories now. Right." Abhimanyu as always gave the advice which was necessary for that time.

He sighed heavily and said, "Yeah, By the way, did my sister tell you the three magical words?" He teased him.

His eyes were wide open. He thought, 'Did he see us while.....'

Adwet cut his thoughts by saying, "Don't worry, I wasn't there when you both were together. So stop your mind right there!"

"But how do you know?"

He laughed and said, "Janab, chehre par saaf saaf likha hua hai. [It's all written on your face, pal] "

"Am I this much easy to read?"

"Well it's not but today you are chirping like a bird, like you get the only thing you want in your life for a very long time." Adwet smirked and said in a teasing tone.

He didn't say anything, just rubbed his neck and looked at Adhyaa, who was still arguing with the worker on something.

Pal, do pal, ki hi kyun hai zindagi
Iss, pyar, ko hai sadiyaan kaafi nahi
Toh khuda se maang lun
Mohalat main ik nayi
Rehna hai bas yahaan
Ab door tujhse jaana nahi

Jo tu mera humdard hai
Suhaana har dard hai
Jo tu mera humdard hai

It's true some of the relatives were jealous of her, mainly the one who has kids of her age and the one who is of her age. As the importance and wealth she was getting, others envied her. But she turned a deaf ear for them.

Divyansh and Rudransh came later and saw her instructing the workers and also saw that others were hiding and seeing her doing all this. They were smiling, laughing and admiring her. Divyansh stood beside her and coughed a little to gain her attention. She stopped in the middle, frowned and looked at both of them. Rudransh signalled the poor worker to go from there. The worker mentally thanked him and the god for saving him from his 'Chhoti Malkin'.

"Princess....... What are you doing here? It's your birthday. You should be getting ready for the party, not here scolding him." said Divyansh while lifting his one eyebrow.

But she, being Adhyaa, didn't listen to him and ranted, "Bro, what you did. Look he left. They didn't do anything right. I was instructing them how to do the work."

Rudransh put his hands on her shoulders and while dragging her towards the staircase, he said, "We see that and everyone does. But we are not gonna listen to you, now just go and get ready. And ...... and if you don't go right now, then....."

"Then?" She asked while lifting her both eyebrows.

"Then we will do your makeup." Both Divyansh and Rudransh said unanimously.

Hearing both of them, she was horrified thinking what would be her appearance if any of them did her makeup. She quickly while dashing to her room said, "Hehehe, I am not here, I am in my room. I didn't even come downstairs."

Both of them with others who were secretly seeing her burst into a fit of laughter.

Kashish and Pragya were doing her makeup. Adhyaa was just smiling while thinking about Abhimanyu.

Kashish and Pragya glanced at her and Kashish said, "Pragya, don't you think someone is smiling a lot."

Adhyaa looked up at both of them. Pragya replied, setting a tiara on her head, "Hmm must be thinking of something or may I say SOMEONE, like Abhimanyu."

"Bhabhs...... don't do this." Adhyaa first said in a threatening tone then her tone changed and till the last word a laugh came out of her mouth.

"Haaye, meri pyaari nanand....... Maan, tu toh giyo. [My Sweet Sister-in-law.... Maan, you are gone.]" Said Kashish while putting a black dot behind Adhyaa's ear.

"My Sweet Darling Bhabhis, leave Maan for me, think about Adi bhai and Kroor Singh." Adhyaa said with a smug smile on her face.

Pragya and Kashish's jaws dropped and Adhyaa smirked. Soon they all burst into fits of laughter.

"We were getting late, let's go before they all came here." Said Pragya with a laugh.

Adhyaa was wearing a beautiful gown with a matching tiara. She descended the stairs. She was greeted with a lot of people, relatives, business partners, her cousin's friends, not to forget Dr. Rashtogi and his son and Mrs. Sharma, the cafe owner.

Samar was walking. Adhyaa was flabbergasted seeing him walking again. That's what she wanted to see him walking again. And now he was walking just with a slight limp which would go with regular basic exercises.

He came to her and said, "Hello Heroine, look..." he twirled in front of her.

She placed her hand on her mouth due to the mixed emotions of surprise and happiness.

After some time, "You remember your promise. You will go with me for dinner." Samar said hopefully.

Adhyaa was drinking orange juice. How can she resist eating anything? When Samar told her that, she coughed.

Before she could reply, Abhimanyu said, "Did he just indirectly ask you for a date?"

Adhyaa bit her cheeks from inside to surpass her laughter. While Abhimanyu narrowed his eyes at Samar. Listening to the word date, Samar's cheeks turned into crimson red.

With amusement in her eyes, Adhyaa exclaimed, "Hey Hero, you didn't tell me........ Who is she?"

Here Abhimanyu was just rooted and hell confused what was going on. Samar looked at his feets and slightly nodded his head. He whispered, "Nandini"

Adhyaa kneeled down to his level and said "Aww..... wese [By the way] do you know?" Samar shook his head, Adhyaa whispered in his ear, "No one took me on a date. You are the first who asked me so how can I deny you?"

Samar smiled in excitement and after wishing her, he gave her a hug and sprinted to his father to tell him about his dinner date with his heroine.

Adhyaa promised Samar that whenever he liked someone and wanted her to be his girlfriend then, they would go on a date to celebrate it. Because Samar couldn't take her to any date. What could be better than taking his Heroine on a date?

Abhimanyu glared at Adhyaa and said, "You were never asked about a date, right!"

Adhyaa sheepishly smiled and tried to escape but stopped by him. He was holding her hand.

"Ese kese jayiga, pehle hamare sawal ka jawab toh dijiye. [How will you leave just like that, first answer my question]" whispered Abhimanyu.

"You know, I told bhai to bring something for you, I'll just come with it. You stay here. Okay."

"Arre......" and she sprinted from there. Abhimanyu asked her about the date and she made a silly excuse to skip it. And now she was saying that she was never asked about a date. What an irony!!

Abhimanyu, on the other hand, was jealous of that 13-year-old boy. Seriously, a 13-year-old boy. Soon a cake came in front of Adhyaa and she cut the cake and gave a piece of it to everyone. When Abhimanyu's turn came she forwarded the piece and when he was about to eat it. Adhyaa took it back and ate it completely and innocently smiled. What can he do after seeing her smile? He shook his head and himself cut a piece and ate not to forget he cut the piece bigger than her's.

"Hey, that's bigger than mine. You can't eat it like that."

"And who says this? Miss Adhyaa Oberoi?" said Abhimanyu with a mischievous glint in his eyes. Adhyaa couldn't say anything further. She looked away and later got busy with her friends and relatives.

After some time, as usual Adhyaa was munching on her food and talking with the friends of her cousins. Abhimanyu came there and took the plate and said, "Would you like to have a dance with me?"

With a stuffed mouth she looked with puppy dog eyes at her food plate. He put his finger on her chin and turned her face towards him. With a smile on his face, he took out his handkerchief and removed the piece of food from her mouth. He said, "I'll make chocolate cake for you."

She squealed and exclaimed, "Really!! You know baking?"

"Yes, I know baking, now will you give me the honour?" Abhimanyu said softly.

Adhyaa pointed out a finger at him and said, "Only if you bake a cake for me."

"Sure, jaan. Anything for you. Now, shall we?" He said while putting his hand in front of her. She happily took his hand and they both came on the dance floor.

Vivek Rathore, the bestselling romance thriller writer also came to the party. Afterall, they helped him, they saved his career from drowning. He saw Abhimanyu and Adhyaa going to the dance floor, he signalled his assistant to bring his guitar. He took it and said, "Hello, everyone. Well I am not going to introduce myself, as you all know about me."

Just then Riddhi said, "Who are you?"

Vivek mumbled, "Best way to embarrass myself."

Prakriti said, "Riddhi, you were asking me about the writer whose book I was reading. He is that writer."

Just then she remembered and said, "Ohh... I am so sorry. But not sorry. Don't you write stories about teenagers? Your books are so boring. You know I read one and seriously I don't like it."

Along with Vivek, everyone was shocked by what she was saying. He composed himself and said, "Sorry, kido, I'll try to write one for you. Now, can I?"

She with her hand movements said, "that's okay and do what you are doing, I am not stopping you."

He again muttered under his breath, "Kids, these days." and shook his head.

He composed himself and said, "I was saying. I want to sing a song for Oberoi's as they did a great favour to me."

All of them hooted and then he started singing.

Na na...

Tu nazm nazm sa mere
Honthon pe thehar ja
Main khwab khwab sa teri
Aankhon mein jaagun re

Tu ishq ishq sa mere
Rooh mein aake bas ja
Jis aur teri shehnaai
Uss ore main bhaagun re

Na na...

Haath thaam le piya
Karte hain vaada
Ab se tu aarzu
Tu hi hai iraada

Mera naam le piya
Main teri rubaai
Teri hi toh piche piche
Barsaat aayi, barsaat aayi

Tu itrr itrr sa mere
Saanson mein bikhar jaa
Main faqeer tere qurbat ka
Tujhse tu maangun re

Tu ishq ishq sa mere
Rooh mein aake bas ja
Jis aur teri shehnaai
Uss ore main bhaagun re

Mere dil ke lifaafe mein
Tera khat hai janiya
Nacheez ne kaise paa li
Kismat yeh janiya ve

Oh mere dil ke lifafe mein
Tera khat hai janiya
Nacheez ne kaise paa li
Jannat yeh janiya ve

Tu nazm nazm sa mere
Honthon pe thehar ja (x2)

Main khwaab khwaab sa teri
Aankhon mein jaagun re

Tu ishq ishq sa mere
Rooh mein aake bas ja
Jis aur teri shehnaai
Uss ore main bhaagun re

Na na...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A question for you all.... Where are you from? Most of you all are from India, so which part?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Total words - 2531
Date- 17/05/2022
Edited- 31/07/2022

Your Author
Cool_Asterisk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 707 46
________________________________ 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚 is your a jaw dropping deadly gorgeous with grey eyes a 28 year old successful CEO...
6.4K 706 12
What happens when your dreams together don't align. Juan has big dreams. He's a dancer, and wants to reach the stars. To this end he's partnered up...
5M 164K 49
When strangers from completely different backgrounds get married... -- Shifting as the cool breeze toyed with my senses, I sighed at my husband stand...