Learn The Lesson (BNHA x AC)

By VioletYbrehl

Class 3-A had been in constant villain and succeed to survive. Dubbed as "Greatest Heroes" after the war, the... More

Table Of Content
1: Izuku Midoriya
2: Villain Team
3: The Past
4: Start of preparation
5: Discussion and Planning
6: Last Two days
7: Day 1: Quiet yet explosive
8: Day 1: Realization
9: Day 2: Two at the same time
10: Day 2: Tomorrow's plan
11: Day 2: walking to the trap
12: Day 2: unstoppable force of night
13: Day 2: Karma's background and Jirous burst
14: Day 3: Retreat to gain big
15: Day 3: Heroes side
16: Day 3: Villain's Facade
17: Day 3: Schemes
18: Day 3: Chillin like a villain
19: Day 4: Preparation for Big Show
20: Day 4: 2 vs 2
21: Day 4: Jail Break
22: Day 4: Going All Out?
23: Day 4: Kaede's lecture
24: Day 4: Alley Battle
25: Day 4: Momo's plan
26: Day 4: Conversation
27: Day 4: They fall again
28: Day 4: End of Day 4
29: Day 5: Villain's Trump Card
31: Day 5: start of killing Spree
32: Day 5: The Talk
33: Day 5: Overwhelming Kill and Betrayal.
34: Day 5: the "Traitor" Squad
35: Day 5: Force to Reckoned
36: Day 5: Bonding thru killing
37: Day 5: Assassination Classroom
38: Day 5: Izuku's regret
39: Day 6: Quiet Evacuation
40: Day 6: Opposite Situation
41: Day 7: Paranoid?
42: Day 7: Explosion Time
43: Day 7: Selfishness and Illusion
44: Day 7: Left Out
45: Day 7: Brothers
46: Day 7: Victory
47: Aftermath
48: Critism
49: Learned The Lesson
50: Their New Journey
Author's Note

30: Day 5: Kimura's time

2.7K 98 46
By VioletYbrehl

Kimura one of the members of Police Department since day one taking the role of PO1 is one of the people who works in background. When he told his parents that he will take a role of Police in their activity, his parents immediately offer him to give him a custom uniform.

Of course he accept the offer even if Izuku wanted to be incharge to every costume they will use.

And because he is "police officer" some of the hero task was still been completed by the villain team. And he was one of those who still want to do some of the task.

They clearly want to deprive the heroes for points or just let them barely passed. Its one of the reason why the villan finish their 300 task for 5 days. So they could sabotage the heroes.

Their "higher ups" give them a command to kill all the class B. Him carrying a gun is acceptable in his roles, so when another command from them was given to him, he immediately accept the mission

KOSEI TSUBURABA
Pro Hero Name: Aeris
Quirk: Solid Air (空くう気き凝ぎょう固こ, Kūkigyōko?): Kosei's Quirk allows him to solidify any air he breathes out, allowing him to create invisible walls and/or platforms. The solidified air continues to stay afloat in midair, even if someone is standing on it. The size of the wall or platform depends on his lung capacity.

Fighting Techniques:

Air Prison: Kosei refined his quirk since the camp arc, and is able to send out squares of air, and shape them into a box to imprison his opponent.

Command

Isolate the target and kill them using their own quirk. Use the #3 kit if ever being imprison to his air prison.

Note

He is relying too much in his quirk. So once you broke his confidence, use that advantage to do your goal

It was written in English when it was given to him. All of them become really proficient to this language thanks to Irina, all of them had at least 3 language aside from Japanese. And English is their common language that they agree to learn together.

Its really convinient since not everyone could understand the language very well. All thanks to Irina's pain staking effort for them to be profficient to many language.

Izuku is a whole a lot level compare to them who had more than the language that Irina knew. Karma and Nakamura is one of those who came second to him.

So when Kimura get the mission, he ready himself and put his police costume, he took out his badge so it would look like he dress himself as a police and don't have a real rank.

Just after talking to Ritsu, he gets Tsuburaba's patrol route, he ask for Ritsu's help to hack some bunch of villain bots to wreck havoc to a restaurant.

Ritsu immediately agree and just a second, the villaim bots wreck havoc to a restaurant.

"This is it!" Kimura breath first and run towards the direction of Tsuburaba.

"Hero-san!" Kimura shouted. Tsuburaba stop and look to where the voice came. Then Kimura jump in front of him, acting as if he was panting.

"You're Pro Hero Aeris right?" Kimura ask still acting breathless.

"Yes, something wrong?" Tsuburaba ask. Kimura nodded and stand up straight.

"There's some villain in the restaurant nearby who's wrecking havoc. We need you to contained them because their quirl is pretty hard to deal with specially its a long range. I already ask for Chief Isogai for some help but it will take 5 more minutes before they got here. There is already a hostage that the group have so we can't move until we have a support either in 3-E or to Pro Heroes!" Kimura said while observing the body language of Tsuburaba.

His jaw is tighting as well as his fist. His eyes darken which means, Kimura's wording provoke Tsuburaba the most.

Its his goal after all, letting him to be compare to 3-E and rub to him that he was just an option.

"I'll do it!" Tsuburaba said and walk with Kimura. A small smile plaster to his face and was proud to himself that his lesson with Izuku really payed off.

He knew using words and word manipulation is a good skills. Its one of his weakness before and now, he was decent compare to those excell to his classmate. He is above average to normal people.

Its not like they are normal so their scale is also high.

The two went to the restaurant who had been arrange already for the scheme. All of the students and civilian bots are covering themselves and curling up in certain pattern. If Tsuburaba is a bit observant, he will see that everyone's place is high unusual to normal hostage taking. But he only focus on the villain bots the result of Kimura's wording a while ago.

The moment they enter, the restaurant's emergency button was press by someone and all the glass is now replaced by black metal roll up. The place was already highly sealed and all the civilians and students who have a civilian roles was taken out by the speed of Kimura. His foot work quirk is highly flexible and he manage to put them to the kitchen staff place and let them go out. Now the only people who's the inside is the villain bots, Kimura and Tsuburaba.

Tsuburaba immediately blow a solid air from his mouth. Highly alert to his surrounding. He can't see anything unlike Kimura who just took out his police uniform and now fully wearing his villain suit.

He was just waiting for izuku voice to be heard by the speakers in the restaurant.

"Tsuburaba Kosei, Pro Hero Name, Aeris a member of heroes who had been disturbing KEM' (read:kay-Ei-Em)s city. Your quirk is allows you to solidify any air you breathes out, allowing you to create invisible walls and/or platforms. The solidified air continues to stay afloat in midair, even if someone is standing on it. The size of the wall or platform depends on your lung capacity... Such a wonderful quirk with a lot of potential to be a terrifying quirk but you could only do a shield and air prison as your attack?" Kimura moved with a smirk. He made an unpredictable series of attack to Tsuburaba, punching him, hitting him, basically playing him in the process.

Tsuburaba blow a series of solid air to the direction he thought Kimura will go after hitting him. It creates a shape of box while he blow them to certain place.

The place was too dark for Tsuburaba to be able to see clearly but Kimura on the other hand had a night vision goggles. He use the villain bots basically destroying them in process so that Tsuburaba will continue to blow his quirk in random place where the sounds came.

"Pathetic! Is that all you got? Air should be your domain, it seems like you stop on making progress to your own quirk!" Izuku said in speaker. Kimura took it as another sign, he took out his knife and was ready to use it.

He wasn't as good as Maehara or Isogai. Heck he knew he will not be able to reach their capability in those area. But it doesn't mean he don't know how to use it.

With that, Kimura started to throw the knife towards him. Those knife are blunt and will not really hurt them gravely but it was soak to a chemicals that will make the nerve cell known as nociceptors react anf deliver a message to their brain that they felt pain.

The chemicals will force them to release a neurotransmitter within the cells. Aside from that, once the knife had a direct contact to the skin, a fake blood will be release base on the pressure it hits in the skin. So even without the realy wounds, they will look and feel like being contacted by the real knife.

The knife was made according to Izuku's print, was mass production by Mei and Itona and the chemicals was made by Okuda. He wasn't as gifted as them but he will do his best. And now he had a chance to prove himself.

"Fu--! Come out their and don't be a coward!" Tsuburaba said irritatingly. Due to the fact that he use his quirk repeatedly, he was out of breath now and felt that he was near to the limit of himself. He is out of stamina which is the right time to do the next phase.

Kimura told Ritsu to open the metal roll up and let Tsuburaba saw him. He deactivate his night vision but his eyes is still cover.

"You!" Tsuburaba said in shock.

"You're one of the 3-E!" Tsuburaba said. Kimura wanted to laugh but tried to stop himself.

"Seriously? Whats with them saying the obvious?" He thought. He didn't reply and attack him. Tsuburaba got caught off guard to the knife attack of Kimura. But he manage to slap the arm that Kimura use to hold the knife. When he thought is he safe, because the arms was in high place, his focus is in the hands that is holding the knife so he didn't see the punch coming from the left followed by a kick from below.

"You forgot I have two arms and two legs!" Kimura said using the robotic voice changer he had in his mask.

"Damn it!" Tsuburaba gritted his teeth and blow another air prison, Kimura let him get captured by the air prison.

Tsuburaba smirk and look down to Kimura.

"Hah! I thought your strong! You not being in the dark means I won!" Tsuburaba said with smug. Tsuburaba thought Kimura's quirk had a connection to darkness like Kuroiro.

Kimura sweat drop and look to him with surprise face.

"What the? This group really surprise me more than the usual. How did they even survive the 3 years worth of training? Thats not how it works!" Kimura thought.

"I am not a one puny trick person!" Kimura said and smirk under his mask. Tsuburaba look to him in confusion before Kimura click the button to his hand secretly and touch the solid air. It crack a little and then it got bigger and bigger until it shattered. Tsuburaba was taken a back and look shock to what happen.

"Wh-what?" Tsuburaba is shaken in fear looking scared in front of Kimura.

"What will you do now that your quirk is useless?" Kimura ask. Tsuburaba gulp but stand up and tried to punch Kimura.

But all his attack is sloppy, slow and predictable, Kimura just dodge it for a while before he catch his arm and forcefully broke it. He put his broken arms to his back and push him to the ground.

"I'll kill you if I manage to get out of your grip!" Tsuburaba shouted. Kimura's entire aura suddenly change. From the fact that he is fighting him without bloodlust give Tsuburaba a little chance to fight back.

But now, when Kimura heard the word "Kill" this change and he felt his bloodlust seep.

"I'll let you feel how to be kill," Kimura whisper to him. Tsuburaba scream before Kimura smirk. He slash his arm and then stanf up. He kick his stomach while looking to Tsuburaba with intent.

"Curse (Kimura) its fine, please calm down... Finish him now," Hearing Izuku's voice, Kimura manage to snap and sigh.

"Those words was like a magic..." Kimura whisper.

Its the reason why Katsuki never said those words in front of any 3-E members. He threaten them but never said "I'll kill you" or "Die" he already learn his lesson and now, Tsuburaba will.

Tsuburaba whimper before Kimura slash his neck and knock him out. With this, Present Mic told them that Tsuburaba was killed as Kimura went out of the restaurant wearing his police officer clothes and blend to the incoming police and heroes.

--*--

Sorry if I upload this chapter late. I am in my grandparent's house which is in rural area. We did a lot of activity and just got a time to write this. Hope you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 8.2K 37
What happens when the most wanted vigilante is one of class 1A's student? What if said vigilante loves nothing more than to drive Aizawa crazy. What...
60.6K 3.1K 42
Chirstams is the best time of year or so people might think but not for the people of UA heroes course. Unknown to the first semesters, there is an a...
85K 3.3K 22
What if Nezu wants to bring back the civil war game and prepared a little surprise for his students on top of that too? What could only be the surpri...
93.9K 2.6K 32
After the LOV infiltrated and messed with the civil war game of UA, Izuku deciding to take them all down by himself and succeeded in doing so. Then N...