Yugioh Boys X Reader One Shots

By Starry-eyed-kitten

Pretty self-explanatory title. I will be doing Yugioh Zexal boys for the most part, but if you want me to do... More

Just an Introduction :P
Yuma: He Makes Me Laugh
Rei: When You're Afraid
Its not a chapter!
I'm back!
Quinton: The Stars
Yusei: Creative title
Syrus: Blind Date
S0 Yami: Thanks multiple times
Leo: Ice Cream
Ryou: Creepy
Yugi: English Tutor
Seto Kaiba: Old Times
4K reads
Alit: Stellar War (Part 1)
Astral and Alit: War's End (part 2)
Pharaoh Atem: Catch me
Yami Bakura: Pranks
Done

Jaden: Penalty game

4.6K 140 25
By Starry-eyed-kitten

"And - you win. Again."

"That's seven times in a row, isn't it?" You sigh as Jaden helps you up. After dueling him and losing for an entire afternoon, you were pretty beat.

"Let's take a break. I'll buy us some chips or something." You turn to walk away, but a hand grabs you.

"Wait! Can we duel one more time?"

You stare at him. "Who are you and what have you done with Jaden? He would never turn down food."

"Come on, just one more time." It's hard to resist his sparkling stare.

"Ugh, okay."

"This time, loser has to play a penalty game."

"What?"

"Doesn't matter. You already agreed."

*I'm not going to narrate the duel scene because many of you I'm sure would win in a duel against Jaden*

For the eighth time this afternoon, you find yourself flat on your back staring at the sky and wondering where you went wrong. "Up you go." For the right time this afternoon, Jaden helps you to your feet.

"I knew this was going to happen," you grumble.

"Ready to play?"

"Yeah, just please don't make this be totally stu-" You were interrupted by the brunette smashing his lips against yours. In your shock you almost slapped him. He kisses like he duels: spontaneously and no going back.

When you pulled away you were blushing madly. "Fun game, huh?" You refuse to give an honest answer. "Well. Come on, let's get a snack. You said you'd pay."

How did this guy keep outsmarting you?

/////////////////////////////

Jaden, for... LightningClawedSky I think. Hope you enjoyed as always!

~Ava & the Gang

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
1.7M 99.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
85.2K 2.8K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
431K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...