Changed for good {A Sailor Mo...

By park_moon_chan

When Usagi knows what her friends really think about her, how she's a crybaby and she doesn't deserve to be S... More

They hate me...
He looks exactly the same as me
My brother..?
I'm going back
A fresh start
New friends
Back in Japan
It's not Usagi, it's Jeonghan
Knight Moon
Why is he here?
The Starlights are back
Sleepover
Do you still like me?
Revenge has started
Chibiusa
HELPP (not an update)
New friends meeting the old ones
Queen Metalia?
Blind date?! (filler)

Ami-chan's heart

656 16 4
By park_moon_chan

~Ami's pov~

"I'm sorry Chibiusa-chan... it's my fault that Usagi became like this" i said as i strated crying as the memories of my horrible deeds came flooding back.

They always talked bad about Usagi behind her back and pretending to be saints in front of her. And I've had enough of it, so that day...

I was the one who called Usagi and told her to come early, i was the one who made her see such things, i thought i was doing this for her...

....

"Moshi moshi? Usagi Chan, the others said that you should come at 5"

"Eh? Ami-chan, why did they suddenly change the time? But it's okay~ i have gifts for y'all- oops- no-no forget what i just said, see you there!!" She said in her cheerful voice, which was the last time I heard it.

But she changed...so much so that no one even recognises her, like a completely different person.

I loved Usagi very dearly, ever since she became my friend. I was really happy that day, i made a friend. No one wanted to be my friend because I was always busy studying, but she came to me and became my best friend. She introduced me to Luna,  Makoto, Rei, Minako, Artemis, Mamoru-san and everyone.....

Where did things start to go so wrong....just what happened to us...

Ah...I remember, it was that day...

*Few years ago*

"Usagi is not coming?" I asked Luna.

"No, she got detention for coming late last week" the cat replied.

"Eh... she's such a troublemaker" Minako added to which everyone nodded in agreement.

"Why don't we play a game till she comes back!" Artemis suggested

"What game?" Makoto asked.

"I recently heard about a good game, it's called truth and dare. You spin a bottle and if the neck is pointed to you, you have to choose either truth or dare. If you choose truth, we'll ask you a question and you have to answer truthfully and if you choose dare, we'll give you a task to complete" The blond explained.

"Okay, let's play" Mamoru said.

"But we don't have a bottle haha" Rei chuckled.

"We can use a pen!!" Luna exclaimed.

"Yeah, let's do that" I said as i took out a pen.

...

"Rei Chan!!" Artemis cheered "Truth or dare"

"Hmm... I'll take dare since no one is choosing that" the raven haired said, confident with her reply.

"Alright~~ then, kiss the person infront of you" the blond said and everyone stared at her angrily.

"W-what are you saying, how can i kiss Mamoru-san?!" Rei stuttered as a faint pink shade dusted on her cheeks.

"Well, I don't have a problem with that" Mamoru said while I noticed a smirk forming in the corner of his lips.

'Something isn't quite right' I thought to myself, a bad gut feeling taking over.

"No no, you're Usagi's boyfriend! How can we..." The girl bit her nails in anxiety.

"Oh come on, it's just a dare! And not like Usagi's gonna know anyways" the guy shrugged.

"Yes Rei Chan, it's nothing" Minako supported him.

As everyone urged Rei to kiss the already taken man, she was hesitant but in the end she kissed him. Though it was just a peck on the lips, it was passionate and it didn't seem right.

This shouldn't be happening...

*A few days later*

I don't know... Rei and Mamoru-san have been hanging out a lot together. I just hope that dare didn't create something it shouldn't have.

But my hopes soon came crashing down when i saw Rei walking hand in hand with Usagi's boyfriend. They walked like a couple but then...

.....

They kissed.

No ... No no no no no no- this can't be!

"Rei Chan!" I yelled

"Huh? Ami-chan? W-what are you doing here...?" She was baffled but i didn't care.

"This is wrong! You can't do this to Usagi!!!" I confronted her straight to the point

"I'm not doing anything wrong, got it! And it doesn't have anything to do with you so leave me alone!! I've always liked Mamoru but that stupid bitch came in between us" she yelled and suddenly-

Huh?

I felt a hard sensation on my left cheek. It was Mamoru, he slapped me.

"Stay out of this nerd, don't you dare interfere in our matter" he spat and turned around to leave as Rei chuckled.

"You will regret this..." I looked at them with eyes full of hatred.

"Yeah, and one more thing... if Usagi comes to know of this, you're dead" he laughed like a maniac and left.

*Back to present*

I was on the ground, my tears falling uncontrollably as my body trembled.

"I can't believe it...how can Rei do that- THAT BIT@$-" Chibiusa yelled.

"I personally think you did nothing wrong but if you only told her about your plans, it wouldn't have affected Usagi as much as it did now" she continued.

"I want to apologise to her, I know what I did was wrong but I want to sincerely apologise...she might not forgive me but still..." I held my head low, ashamed of my deeds.

"It's Usagi we are talking about, I'm sure she'll forgive you" the pink haired girl said while patting the blue haired one's head.

*Next day*

I came to Usagi's house today to talk to her but my hands were shaking so bad.

I was about to ring the doorbell but suddenly the door flung open, revealing the blond girl I wanted to meet.

"Huh? What do you want?" She said and rolled her eyes.

"U-usagi...can we talk for a little?" I managed to barely say that.

"I don't have time right now, i have to be somewhere" she replied with the same emotionless face.

"Then, when can you be free?"

"Is it urgent?"

"Uh...yeah it is"

She sighed and went inside and bought a helmet and gave it to me. Then she went into the garage and took out a motorcycle, she got on and started the engine.

Haruka. It reminds me of her.

"Get on" she said and I quickly followed her.

*A while later*

We arrived at a huge building and she told me to wait outside the meeting room she went in. It's been like an hour since she went in.

I wonder what she's doing

As I was busy with my train of thoughts, someone tapped my shoulder. It was Usagi.

"I'm done so let's go to the cafeteria" she said and gestured for me to follow her.

"What do you want to talk about?" She asked as we sat down.

"Well you see..."

***************************************************

Well hello there (⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠) I bet y'all missed me, wait you didn't? Awh ;-; anyways~~ I am dying here lmao buttt I thought of starting a podcast and fwak my health been hating me lately *sigh* anyways I won't be discontinuing this if you wonder I might post once in a while so yea take care eveyone and now that i think about it ... It'll be one year since i started writing this in December (⁠●⁠_⁠_⁠●⁠) Byie~~~

~Moon Chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 42 19
○○○○○○○○○○●●○○○○○○○○○○ α΄…α΄‡κœ±α΄„Κ€Ιͺα΄˜α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ: After your parents have to leave on a year long business trip you end up living with your cousin Satori; you enro...
32.7K 754 21
/Sailor Moon Fanfic/ [Completed] [Edited]
1.5K 60 11
Several months following the defeat of Sailor Galaxia, 16-year-old Usagi Tsukino and the rest of the Sailor Guardians have been able to enjoy a new e...
1.2K 22 9
SAILOR MOON MANGA REWRITE IN STORY FORM. ( I also go by Crystal when the manga isn't available but use the personalities of the original anime.) Yes...