Who we were before fate

By Ghost_Writer007

I once had faith in life, when everything was alright Dreams that were so big, now they do not exist I questi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Bonus chapter
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Editors note
Chapter 15
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Editors Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Bonus chapter
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Part 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Editors note

Extra

10 4 0
By Ghost_Writer007

So this book took me months to write. I've had many revisions to the story before my full vision came into play. I want to thank you all for continuing this journey with me. I also want to thank my friends and family who inspired me and pushed me to finish what I had started.

It has been a long road! Writing has always been a passion of mine, yet I never actually completed anything I had ever started. But this book spoke to me, and I felt like it needed to be written! Simple as that!

If you have any questions , please feel free to ask them and I will answer them accordingly.

So let's talk business.
1. I am looking into a new cover photo for my book. You are more than welcome to submit one. If chosen I will tag you, and give you credit for your work.

2. There will be a sequel and it will have almost all the main characters in it. I will also be adding some characters as well, to let the book grow.

3. The sequel is in the works. I do not plan to begin publishing the book until I have at least 15 chapters or more and have been revised if needed. As well as spell checking as well.

4. The sequel will revolve around Demetria (Zionaiah).

5. Q: why does Demetria have a different name then the one given to her by the moon goddess?

A: So pretty much I wanted her to grow as a person and as a character. So giving her a separate name really did that. It showed that she was the same old soul, but a new person in a sense. It would set her free from the shadows of her precious life.

I do have a lot more in store with the sequel. More fights, and answers to questions the main characters had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 568 27
{Completed} Everyone deserves love and happiness. _________________________________ "The mere thought of future will screw you. The past has screwed...
1.1M 60.1K 110
Book 2 of (The Awakening Series) I'm a She-wolf who happened to be born on the day of The Awakening. My people once believed that the day when Luna p...
42.5K 2.4K 41
(Can be read as a stand-alone) She was my best friend, the love of my life. She was a beautiful soul, too perfect for this world and the people that...
25.3K 1K 41
What happens when your suppose to be with somebody your destined for but your whole life, you have been lied too, and on your birthday your true self...