past and future (Modern AU :L...

By Alie-Heart

A 27 year old woman named Norie Chausiku is in a relationship with Levi Ackerman, they've been together for 8... More

1
Short Flashback
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93

29

368 10 0
By Alie-Heart

"okay, I'm gonna stand over here. And you are going to go over there and run towards me, once you get close to the ball you're gonna kick it"Levi explained as he placed Eren down.

They were currently at the playground the toddlers wanted to go to, Mikasa and Norie were playing with the chalk on the sidewalk that was besides the grass area the boys were at.

"Okay!"Eren says happily and gives him a thumbs up.

"Alright go"

The 4 year old started running, to him he seemed like he was going as fast as a lion and the flash. Erens face looked so determined as Levi stared at him from a far.

His little legs were taking him in speed but Levi felt like it's been forever, and that he'd getting far away from the ball then close to it.

"I'm almost there!"the toddlers small voice echoed.

"Mhm"Levi only hummed as he looked at his watch.

"Go Eren go"Mikasa called out as Norie smiled at him.

"I'm here!"

He went to kick it but his foot rolled on it and he fell back on the ground, the adults stared, hoping Eren was okay but knew that if they went to go help he'll start crying out.

The boy sat up and rubbed his bum and looked at Norie and Levi, they slowly gazed away as Mikasa clapped.

"Thank you!"Eren said and bowed with a smile making Norie and Levi sigh in relief.

--------------------------

"Oi, you're gonna have to start putting the toys away, it's naptime"Levi said as Norie fixed one of Sasha's pigtails.

"But we're not sleepy"Jean spoke as the rest agreed.

"Yet when you say you're not you get cranky since you didn't get that nap of yours"

"Yeah guys! Look, when you wake up we're gonna prepare the most amazing snacks you have ever tasted in your life!"Hange explained.

"And I want you guys to get your rest, me, Levi and Hange will be in the kitchen to clean your sippy cups for apple juice, you guys want apple juice yeah?"she says.

"Yeah!"

"Then come on, clean up"Levi said.

"Be careful, I don't want you guys slipping on the toy cars like last time"Norie says and they walked to the kitchen.

The toddlers sighed as Ymir says "that was the most fakest yeah I have ever heard"

"Well we don't want naptime! We wanna play"Connie said.

Eren thought and then he smirked.

"Oh no, what are you thinking Eren?"Armin asked in worry.

"Since they're not here now, and they're making us snacks before they put us to nap time. We can still play, because abc is 123"

"Huh?"every toddler said in unison.

"We still have time to play!"

"Ohhh"they spoke.

They stared and they went back to playing, a lot of toys were flung across the room, dropped to the floor and placed in places where they weren't suppose to be. Reiner put his robot down and his eyes widened at their playroom.

"Guys!"

Everyone stopped screaming and looked at him.

"Look at the room! And we were suppose to clean it up!"

"Do we have enough time?"Historia says in nervousness.

"Let's just start cleaning up now!"Marco spoke and everyone nodded and started running around while trying to stuff the toys in the toy chest.

Sasha and Connie threw the bouncy balls back in the ball pit, Reiner and Bertholdt tried folding a tent, Ymir and Historia were placing the dress up costumes in the box, Marco and Jean were trying their best to wipe the tables with rag dolls, Annie and Armin were grabbing the toy cars while Eren and Mikasa shoved the building blocks in the cabinet.

"Guys look"Annie spoke and pointed to the door.

They saw it opening making them gasp and saw the last toy they had to put away, a drum. Eren ran to it and picked it up, he put it over his shoulder. But he yelled as he fell back, though he quickly got up and regained his balance.

"We have to help Eren! Hold the door close!"Armin yelled.

"Defend Eren till he reaches the toy box! Even if it costs us our golden stars!"

The rest of the toddlers ran to the door and held the door close, they yelled as they tried using all their strength. They saw Eren walking to the toy chest but jean saw that he was going to step on a toy car.

"Eren! Move!"Jean called out and ran to him.

He tried kicking the car away but it rolled under his foot and he fell face first, Jean yelled as Eren stepped on his back to walk over him, thinking that he was one of the rag dolls.

Armin lets go of the door and yelled "Go, Eren!"

The teal eyed boy yelled and threw the drum into the toy box, the rest of the toddlers cheered and let go of the door.

"Didn't I tell you to put away your toys?"

They stopped and they turned to see Levi, Norie and Hange looking at them. They soon realized that they were holding closed the wrong door, it wasn't opening because of them but because of the window that let in the breeze.

"But it's for a good cost! Jean sacrificed himself for this!"Sasha cried out.

"I'm not dead!"Jean argued in the back.

--------------------------

"I picked out three destinations for your wedding!"Hange explained as she faced the laptop towards Levi and Norie.

"First we got the beach!"

"We can't"Norie responded.

"Why not?"

"If we just put the enemies on time out...will we be free?"Eren spoke and pointed to the brim of the ocean.

Mikasa stared at him and she turned to Levi and Norie while calling out "Norie, Levi! He's doing it again"

"Are you kidding me? Levi I told you to stop letting him watch that show with you"Norie says.

"I tell him but he keeps crawling back"Levi explained and grabbed the boy in his arms and places him back with Mikasa who was building sandcastles.

"I thought that was a phase?"Hange spoke.

"Nope"

"Well anyways! Second, we got the burger joint we use to go to when we were in college!"

"Honey we can't have a wedding at a burger joint"Norie says.

"I knew you were going to say that, but it was worth a try....now finally! We have the fancy Italian winery!"

"This one is actually pretty, what do you think Levi?"Norie asked.

"Even though I don't like wine, I'll make the exception. Is their tea?"

Hange dropped her face and says "you're getting married, and may I say, married to to hottie and you are thinking about tea?"

Levi stared and then looked down with crossed arms.

"No..."

"Hey it's fine, why would I be jealous of some hot drink? We'll choose the winery"Norie spoke.

"Great! Now on to the arrangements!"

"First we have country side arrangements, cowboy hats, horses, big bowls of chocolate and candy..."Hange trailed off.

"Gosh, Eren got into my laptop again."

"But he doesn't even know how to use a laptop"

"Norie I know my nephew, look it the way he spelt it"

Hange turned the laptop and the couple looked at it. Eren spelt every word wrong:

Horse = Herse
Cowboy hats = Kowboy hates
Candy = Kandi
Big bowls of chocolate = bigg boyls of choclateshe

"Though, this theme doesn't seem bad-No"Levi cut her off.

Hange sighed and said "fine... whatever. Now we got the second! Under the sea-"

"No under the sea"Norie spoke.

"Come on, just because I brought a octopus to Mikasa's under the sea theme birthday party?"

"It got stuck on Jeans face-Then we got romantic setting!"Hange cut Levi off.

"We got soft lights, dark wood and beige colored items, natural white flowers such as dragons breath and white roses, champagne in a setting of a 14th century castle!"

"That one actually sounds good"Norie says and turned to Levi.

"I like the dark wood, seems cozy"he said.

"Save that one-Sasha! That's my arm!"

Nories voice was stopped by Connie's yell from the nap room, the rest of the toddlers screamed as they heard Bertholdt yell "Sasha! He is not chicken!"

The couple sighed as Hange says "it's always Connie she's after"

--------------------------

"Goodnight my loves, me and Levi will see you tomorrow and we are going to make a delicious breakfast"

"I want watermelon!"Eren says.

"Me too"Mikasa spoke after.

"Okay, you'll get watermelon. Now sleep, I'll see you"Levi said and they both kissed their heads before he turned on their night light and walked out of the room.

"When are you going to start dress shopping?"

"I don't know, we haven't set a date for the wedding"Norie responded as they walked to their bedroom.

Levi let her walk in first and closed the door behind him, they started to get their pajamas ready before brushing their teeth. Norie then smiled and says "what about our anniversary?"

"That's in 8 months"

"And it's enough time no? And I think it seems beautiful to get married on the day we got together"

He smiled lightly and said "yeah"

Norie starts putting on her night clothes and Levi looked at her and says "do you think he'll come?"

"Erwin I mean, if we invite him?"

She turned to him as she put her shorts on, Norie sighed and spoke "I don't know, I'm not sure if he knows about our engagement. We're not sure if he's still mad..."

"Why?"

Levi breathed out and said "he's my friend, more like a brother. And I want him to be present on a day where I find so special"

"Because we promised each other that we would, but I don't think he will show up anymore"

Norie frowned and says "He can't be mad forever, we can try. I'll send him a invitation"

Levi looked at her and she smiled.

"Even if it seems less likely, he'll have to come around"

He stared and he stuck his hand out towards her, Norie accepted his hand and she was pulled towards him. Levi placed his hands on her waist and looked up at her since he was sitting on the bed.

"What?"she says as she softly ran her fingers on his undercut.

"Just thinking..."

Norie smiled and says "you don't have to tell me Levi, just go for it"

He smiled back softly and pulled her onto his lap and connected their lips, Levi leaned back and he laid on the bed as Norie got on top.

--------------------------

"Go"

"I'm trying!"

The adults woke up to the bed moving as small voices crawled on top, they sat up slightly and saw Eren and Mikasa. He was helping her up on the bed and once they successfully got on they turned to them.

"Good morning honeys"Norie spoke as they smiled brightly and crawled towards them.

They got under the blankets and she brought Eren close to her as Mikasa curled up besides Levi.

"What are you guys doing out of bed so early?"Levi asked sleepily.

"We wanted to be with you!"

Norie smiled and brought the blanket closer to her and the three of them.

"That's okay then..."she spoke and closed her eyes again, the toddlers went to sleep and Levi just looked at them for a little while before closing his eyes to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 1K 50
This is a Levi Ackerman x Female Reader Modern AU with a twist 🀭 I promise this isn't what you are expecting πŸ‘€ [Some of the pics I use are AI gener...
1M 28.1K 129
18+ "I'm in love with you and that scares me to death." Captain Levi Ackerman was perfectly content on dis...
33.9K 950 66
NΒΊ1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 NΒΊ1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 NΒΊ1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 NΒΊ1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 NΒ°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 NΒ°...
37.9K 815 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...