My Pleasure Is All That Matte...

Por boring_Author_lives

Bryan bobos is a "normal high schooler" who got killed in a car accident and got isekai to the DXD universe w... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 14

4.2K 119 63
Por boring_Author_lives

(Warning! This chapter will contain sex you may read at your own pace)

Point of view-3 |Narrator|

___________________

You could see a short girl with green hair, her hair was in a ponytail, she was wearing black tight jeans with black vans, with a plain white shirt. She had a picnic basket with honey buns in it and some other foods, that she herself has made for this date, she had her phone in her back pocket...

She currently had a big smile on her face, today was her date with a guy she liked, it's only has been 6 days since they met, and even then she already has big feelings for him, they talk every day in school, and after school ends he tends to walk her home, in which they talk even more, for her every second with him is amazing.

She was waiting for Rin to pick her up, the plan was to first go have a picnic, and then the rest was for Rin to decide, of course, she gave Rin a few ideas for what to do after, Tatsumaki knew very well, that Rin was not the smartest guy when it came to dating. 

*VROOM*

*VROOM*

She looked to her left to see a black Mclaren coming towards her, the Ferrari slowed down and then stopped in front of her, confusion could be seen on her face until she looked through the window to see Rin. The car window went down, and Rin peaked through it. 

"Hop In" He said with a small smile, Tatsu smiled and tried to open the door, and after a few seconds there was an awkward silence.

"...Rin, how the fuck do you open this door" She said with a tick mark on her forehead, Rin chuckled and went to go help her, he stood next to her and lowered himself to open the door, Tatsumaki was right next to him. he opened the door and said, "My lady" in a sarcastic knight voice.

Tatsumaki giggled and replied, "why thank you good sir" as she hopped in the car, Rin closed the door and walked around the car to get on the car.

Now they were both in the car, "you can put the basket under your feet" Said Rin, he then started driving the car. Tatsu listened to Rin and did what he told her. 

"Rin, are you perhaps the son of some CEO" Asked Tatsu looking around the car, it looked amazing inside, "It would explain why you are so hot and have the aura of a young master sometimes"

"To tell you the truth..." Suddenly the atmosphere in the car got serious, Tatsu looked at Rin in shock, was he really some big shot son?

"I'm pretty good at gambling" He said with a sly Grin looking at her. Tatsu blinked a few times looking at him.

"You're an asshole"  She said with a straight face, Rin chuckled.

"Is that why you like me?" He asked, Tatsu blushed and turned the other way to look out the window so he doesn't see her blush.

"Who said I like you" She said with a pout, Rin looked at the window she was facing to see the reflection of her blushing, he smirked satisfied with his teasing, and decided to speed up the car to tease her more, surprising and scaring Tatsu.

"Let's see how fast this car can go"

\\Time skip//

"Wow, this view is beautiful," Tatsu said, Rin was laying down with his head on Tatsu's thighs eating a homemade honey bun made by Tatsu, while Tatsu was staring at the beautiful scenery. 

"I agree" He said looking directly at Tatsu, Tatsu looked down to see Rin staring at her and blushed but nonetheless she smiled, the atmosphere was peaceful, it was a moment where they both wanted to last forever. 

"I should say thank you to your mom for giving birth to such an awesome guy" She said with a giggle, Rin looked at her for a second, and then above her a few birds flew by, it was 4 of them, and it reminded him of his family here. 

"I'm sure my mom would have been very happy to hear that I met an amazing girl" Rin said with a look, his eyes looked sad and lonely, and Tatsu noticed this, she wanted to ask but she didn't know if it was appropriate for her to so.

Rin stared at Tatsu looking directly at her beautiful green eyes, it was as if he was staring at beautiful leaves, they were so peaceful, so relaxing, so...perfect. 'Is this what love is?' he asked himself. because if it was...he wanted to be in love forever.  

Rin raised his right arm, extending it towards the sky, and started speaking, "My parents...they died in a car crash, I manage to survive by a miracle, but sometimes I used to ask myself, did I really survive? Every day of my life used to be hell for me without them, every day I wished I died with them, but...then I learned that they would want me to keep going because now I have made friends that make my life a lot more fun."

Issei, Jake, Sona, and last but not least, Tatsu, all those people appeared on his mind, When he first came to this world he only thought of fighting, but now that's his experience living in this world, he has realized, that there's more to it than just fighting. Rin closed his hand forming a fist.

"You know Tatsu, thank you for being in my life" And for the first time ever...Rin formed a big bright genuine smile, a smile that Tatsumaki will never forget, because when she stared at it, the whole world turned white, and the only thing she could see was his big smile. 

Tatsu stared at him and slowly leaned her face towards his while saying, "No, what you should be saying is...why weren't you in my life sooner" and then...they kissed, Rin put his hand on Tatsu's right cheek, feeling her soft cheek.

After that they talked, and what did they talk about you ask? well isn't it obvious, they talked about everything. Tatsu talked about how her adoptive mom is, and how her cute little sister acts. Rin talked about the thing that happens in the student council room, and they talked for hours.

Once night came, they left, Rin took her To a restaurant that was romantic, but of course, before that, they went shopping for a little, Rin ended up buying her a lot of things, well he couldn't help it, he wanted to spoil her a little, she insisted in not buying most things because they were expensive but Rin bought them anyway.

Rin bought her a beautiful black dress and heels while he bought himself an amazing black suit. Not that he needed it because of the rin but it was nice to buy things from time to time for himself. They were the hottest people at the restaurant obviously. After the restaurant they decided to walk around at night for a little, the atmosphere being the utmost romantic. 

After walking around, they went to a hotel, a very beautiful one, Rin didn't want to go home and neither did Tatsu, they wanted to end the night by doing one last thing. 

Tatsu and Rin walked into the hotel room, both making out, they were desperate for each other, and no matter how much they tried, they couldn't help but want the other person more and more. Each second that passed, made them more greedy for each other.

They both made out while walking towards the bed, after stopping in front of it, Tatsu pulled away from the hot make-out session, making Rin groan. She smiled and turned around, she wanted to put on a little show.

She got on the bed slowly, every one of her movements was stunning to Rin, she turned around and looked at Rin with a seducing smile.

"You are the most beautiful woman in my eyes and will always be" He said while approaching her,  Tatsu turned around and laid on the bed, back facing the bed. Rin slowly got on top of her. They looked into each other's eyes and kissed. Tatsu put her arms around his neck while kissing,  and started massaging his hair, which she received a sound of satisfaction coming from Rin by the groan he made. 

Rin bit her lower lip asking for permission to enter, and Tatsu complied, they intertwined their tongues, both fighting for dominance, Tatsu moaned a little, meaning that Rin won this battle. They both explored each other's mouths, Tatsu surrounded Rin's hips with her legs. She leg locked him not wanting him to escape.

Rin stood up, being on his knees in bed while holding Tatsu by the waist, they couldn't let go of each other, the hot make out session still going, but unfortunately, oxygen was needed for people to live, so they pulled away, once again staring at each other's eyes while panting.

Rin sat down in bed with Tatsu on top of him and untied the knot holding Tatsu's dress together. He untied everything and threw her dress to the floor, Tatsu blushed and covered her small, subtle, perfect breast. Rin grabbed both her arms and put them around his neck while saying...

"Don't cover them, they're beautiful" He put his face in front of them and stare at them for a few seconds appreciating their beauty, before beginning to suck on her right breast.

"hmmm~" she slightly moaned while pulling him closer to her breast, this went on for a few minutes, she massaged his hair and neck during the time while giving out small sexy moans, this made her feel good and happy that he wanted her so badly.

"Rin~~" After Rin pulled away, he was rock hard, his clothes were starting to hurt his dick because of the massive boner he had, Tatsu noticed this and pushed Rin, he fell on the bed, staring directly at Tatsu's eyes. He was laying down while Tatsu was on top of him.

Tatsu gave him a quick pec before slowly going to his penis, she pulled down his pants throwing them to the floor, she looked at his rock-hard cock, Tatsu stared at it in amazement, it was very big, 'will it fit? even his balls are big' she thought to herself.

She grabbed the shaft with her right hand and gave the tip a kiss, she gave it a couple of kisses receiving a few small manly moans from Rin. The small moans coming from Rin made her even wetter than she already was, She then proceeded to lick the shaft while jacking him off and was massaging his balls with her left hand.

Groans came from Rin, after a few seconds she decided to start sucking on it, she put it in her mouth, licking the tip, she then proceeded to start bobbing her head up and down, Rin was in cloud nine, it felt amazing, the way she was sucking and using her tongue to make it feel even better, she was jacking him off while sucking him and massaging his balls. Fun fact, Tatsumaki does not have a gag reflex.

"Fuck~~ " Tatsu didn't break eye contact, she was staring at him while sucking his dick, the faces he made got her even wetter, she then felt his dick trembling meaning he was about to cum. she stopped sucking and got on top of his cock, receiving a big groan from Rin. 

"don't worry Rin, I'm on my pills so don't worry about me getting pregnant~" She was about to insert his cock but then Rin grabbed her and flipped them around, now she was under him while he was on top. Tatsu legged locked him again, Rin put his dick on the entrance of Tatsu's vagina. It was a beautiful sight for Rin to see her naked, her curvy waist, her perfect small breast, her gorgeous eyes, it was as if she was the goddess of beauty herself.  It made him even harder.

He slowly inserted his penis which made Tatsu quiver and yelp in pain, she was in pain, it was her first time, and she had to do it with a big cock, a blessing, and a curse, Rin grabbed her hands and interlocked them with his, she tightly gripped his hands the more he inserted. 

Tears formed in her eyes, because of the pain, thankfully after a few seconds of slowly inserting it, Rin stopped to let her get used to it, they were both panting. 

" I'm happy we're fully connected~" She said while looking at him with a smile with tears, she was happy that her first time was with Rin.

Rin leaned in Tatsu's left ear, his hot panting making her hornier, and he whispered with a small smirk, "I'm only halfway in~" 

Tatsu's eyes widen, she then grew a smirk herself and whispered in his ear, "then why don't you put the whole thing in~"

Rin took this as a sign that she was ready for him to keep going, he then proceeded to insert all of it.

"ahhhhhhh~" she moaned loudly, he then took it out and inserted it back in, and continued the process, he kept thrusting his dick inside her. 

"fuck fuck fuckkkkk, Rin your so big~~~" Tatsu moaned, he felt him in her deepest parts and more, to the point she couldn't even think, Rin put her hands on the bed and started thrusting even harder.

"AHH ahh ahhh~~" Tatsu moaned, she couldn't handle the pleasure, she felt as if she was losing herself. Rin moaned, this went on for a few minutes until Rin felt like cumming, he started thrusting even harder and Tatsu moaned louder as well.

"I'm about to cum~" Tatsu heard those words and locked her legs even harder so he wouldn't escape.

"Haaaaa ahhh ahh come inside me Rin~~!" Tatsu moaned/screamed, and after one final thrust, he ejaculated inside of her, "ahhhhhhhhh~" she moaned as loud as she could.

After that, they went to take a shower together, but while showering Tatsu looked sexy so Rin pushed her against the wall, ass facing his way, he put his dick in between her cheeks and teased her. She moaned silently, she wanted it bad, after a few seconds of teasing, Rin had enough and thrust it inside her vagina.

"ahhhhhhh~" She moaned loudly, Rin fucked her from behind roughly, he put his forearm against the wall above her head, he was a giant compare to Tatsu, he leaned in her right ear and whispered...

"common, I shouldn't do all the moving~~," He said with a smirk, Tatsu moaned loudly, she then started moving her ass back and forth at the rhythm of Rin's thrusts making her feel even better, clapping noises were all you could hear in the bathroom as well as the shower. 

"ahhh ahh haaaaa~" The pleasure she felt was amazing and Rin groaned from the pleasure, this was going to be a long night ladies and gentlemen.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(this was my first sex scene so if there was anything wrong or any advice you want to tell me to make better sex scenes in the future please feel free by commenting here) 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

580K 24K 68
Rhea, a normal college student who's drowning in loans and debt, dies by the infamous truck-sama. Unwillingly being bounded to a System, She is force...
4.5K 262 3
I've made a joke about creating this story and found it interesting enough for me to create yet another story again. This story will be shorter than...
358K 8.7K 45
This is an Omegaverse Todoroki Shōto x Bakugō Katsuki yaoi fanfic. For those who are unaware, yaoi is a boy x boy story and this one will include sex...
4.2K 30 35
Johan "JoJo" Gojo, an average teen that hangs out with friends in school, studies, and wants to move on with life. He is also an "Otaku" that has a p...