Learn The Lesson (BNHA x AC)

By VioletYbrehl

Class 3-A had been in constant villain and succeed to survive. Dubbed as "Greatest Heroes" after the war, the... More

Table Of Content
1: Izuku Midoriya
2: Villain Team
3: The Past
4: Start of preparation
5: Discussion and Planning
6: Last Two days
7: Day 1: Quiet yet explosive
8: Day 1: Realization
9: Day 2: Two at the same time
10: Day 2: Tomorrow's plan
11: Day 2: walking to the trap
12: Day 2: unstoppable force of night
13: Day 2: Karma's background and Jirous burst
14: Day 3: Retreat to gain big
15: Day 3: Heroes side
16: Day 3: Villain's Facade
17: Day 3: Schemes
18: Day 3: Chillin like a villain
19: Day 4: Preparation for Big Show
20: Day 4: 2 vs 2
21: Day 4: Jail Break
22: Day 4: Going All Out?
23: Day 4: Kaede's lecture
24: Day 4: Alley Battle
25: Day 4: Momo's plan
26: Day 4: Conversation
27: Day 4: They fall again
29: Day 5: Villain's Trump Card
30: Day 5: Kimura's time
31: Day 5: start of killing Spree
32: Day 5: The Talk
33: Day 5: Overwhelming Kill and Betrayal.
34: Day 5: the "Traitor" Squad
35: Day 5: Force to Reckoned
36: Day 5: Bonding thru killing
37: Day 5: Assassination Classroom
38: Day 5: Izuku's regret
39: Day 6: Quiet Evacuation
40: Day 6: Opposite Situation
41: Day 7: Paranoid?
42: Day 7: Explosion Time
43: Day 7: Selfishness and Illusion
44: Day 7: Left Out
45: Day 7: Brothers
46: Day 7: Victory
47: Aftermath
48: Critism
49: Learned The Lesson
50: Their New Journey
Author's Note

28: Day 4: End of Day 4

2.6K 111 58
By VioletYbrehl

Meanwhile at the teacher's lounge, Karasuma sigh looking to the Chaos that his former class did. Nezu is now laughing as he drank his tea certainly entertained how the game had the Chaos he's been missing.

Aizawa is grinning specially to all the things that he witness.

"They just did the things we tried to do for about three years. Trauma really builds character," Aizawa said. The whole staff sweatdrop while Nezu laugh.

"If just let me use my normal teaching curriculum, I'm sure this kids will also be good like them!" Aizawa added.

"What do you suppose mean?" Thirteen ask.

"Those tank and rocket launcher! The curriculum that I'm using was made by Chiyo!those grimlins! I should drop a building to them so they learn!" Aizawa unamusingly said. Nezu laugh but was whack by Chiyo's cane.

"Shut up you damn rat! I don't want to deal a lot of workloads. Did you even see the statistic of Aizawa sending student when you allow him to use that curriculum!" Chiyo shouted.

"Come on, Chiyo, breaking bone makes you stronger!" Aizawa complained. Chiyo whack his head with her cane too.

"You shut up before I wrack my cane to you again!" Chiyo angrily said. The other staff wanted to laugh but Karasuma and Irina are both confuse.

"Uh, what?" Karasuma.

"Will you agree that Trauma is the key for having a backbone?" Aizawa ask. Karasuma wanted to say no but...

"I mean, my former students have a lot of it. So I can't just tell it wasn't?" Karasuma hesitatingly said.

"Seriously?" Midnight ask in shock.

"The villain attack this kids deal is three times the attack UA Students deal I think?" Irina added. The other staff almost drop their jaw to that.

"This kids are the former member of Assassination Classroom Project. Or was known to hero society as AC Project. They are now a certified people of Imperial Family, so their influence is as strong as Pro Heroes! Now thus group was called Shadow guards!" Nezu said and sip his tea.

"Shadow Guards?" Cementoss ask.

"Shadow guard is the Assassins of Imperial Family. They are dealing the things that most of the Underground hero deals. They have the same features and privilege as Pro Heroes but they have some privilege that no hero had," Nezu said. The whole staff look at him with curiousity.

"Like they can kill anyone if they had enough evidence and reason to kill that person. And they can conduct their own investigation without informing the police first. There are others too that I am not allow to tell. I just knew because Izuku-kun is my personaly student," Nezu said. All of them widen their eyes.

"Most of them really hates killing but atleast 5 of them already had their first kill. This group is also the reason why in the final battle, League of Villain retreat even if they are winning. Most of them don't have an ideal quirk for heroism. But that doesn't makes them any weaker than any of the top 30 heroes we have," Nezu informed them.

"I must agree, I did fought with Akabane-shonen Shoita-shonen and Midoriya-shonen and they manage to force me to use my 100% without them sweating much. They are not afraid to exploit dirty trick. But because of it, they get good result!" Toshinori said and the staff really drop their jaw.

"Yoy fought them in your 100%! Are you out of your mind!" Chiyo shouted and whack Toshinori's head. Chiyo started to lecture him about not using it. Toshinori even need to remind Chiyo that he was already retired but Chiyo just whack him one more time and told him it wasn't any better.

"Is this normal?" Karasuma ask.

"Yep!" Hound dog said.

"I really would have a lot of work after this!" Hound dog said and sigh.

"You know what, I'm glad this kids wasn't villain!" Present Mic said and sigh. Everyone immediately agree.

"Just look at how manipulative they are. Specially Midoriya-kun. They manage to fool Yaoyoruzu like he was helping her but in reality, he was just using them!" Present Mic added.

"I agree... Just his analysis skill could create a chaos without even lifting any of his finger. All he needs to do is to spread those information and someone will do the job for hin if he ever become a villain," Nezu said and brew another tea.

"If they are part of AC project. Does that mean, they are the one that kills that Number One Villain Yellow Octopus Monster?" Vlad King ask.

"Vlad King-san, don't call thay Octopus a monster in front of those kids. You'll regret it. And yes, they did. Nagisa-kun and Izuku-kun did the final blow," Karasuma said. A glimpse of memories appear to his head, the loud cries of all his former student while Koro-sensei's body started to fade into yellow light.

Those heart breaking moments of the kids will be forever been in his mind.

"Its time for the summaries!" Ectoplasm reminded. As he look to the clock that indicated its already 10 pm.

"Oh right!" Present Mic nodded and took his tablet.

"Hey everyone hows it going? I hope you're good! We will now lets see to each of their members!" Present Mic click the button where the dead list was put.

"We have four deaths for today, Pro Hero Vanta Black, Pro Hero Plamo, Pro Hero Uravity, and Pro Hero Froppy. Which now give us 18 deaths in total since Day one. No other inactive heroes while you have 20 actives heros. So far your team is now 20 out of 38 members!" Present Mic said. Some of the staff saw

HERO TEAM

DAY 1

Day 1 overall points: 0

Easy: 0 task completed
Points: 0 points

Normal: 0 task completed
Points: 0 points

Difficult: 0 task completed
Points: 0 points

DAY 2

Day 2 overall points: 125 points

Easy: 15 task completed
Points: 45 points

Normal: 14 task completed
Points: 70 points

Difficult: 1 task completed
Points: 10 points

DAY 3

Day 3 overall points: 344 points

Easy: 58 task completed
Points: 174 points

Normal: 18 task completed
Points: 90 points

Difficult: 8 task completed
Points: 80 points

DAY 4

Day 4 overall points: 481 points

Easy: 27 task completed
Points: 81 points

Normal: 34 task completed
Points: 170 points

Difficult: 23 task completed
Points: 230 points

SUMMARY

Overall points: 950 points

Easy: 100 task complete
Points: 300 points

Normal: 66 task complete
Points: 330 points

Difficult: 32 task complete
Points: 320 points

Overall task complete: 198 task complete
Percentage: 66% complete

"Hero team perform well today. Having 27 easy task 34 normal task and 23 difficult task. With the overall total of 950 points from day 1-4. But I wanted to give a bad news for heroes!" Present Mic said. They could see the tenseness to the heroes while waiting for it in the common room. They could see it in the monitor.

"15 task from your difficult and 12 task from normal was already been done by the other group. This total of 27 task will be remove from your list unfortunately, they did it without their villain costume so they can't be punished using the rules number 15 The team is not allowed to do any villainous objectives for hero teams and heroic objectives for villain or they will have their points be reduced to their overall score as they manage to bend the rules and does it within the loopholes of the rules itself!" Present Mic said. The hero team was shock to hear it and wanted to complain. But they can't, Momo and Kendo immediately look to the rule 15 and tried to find that loophole.

"As of villain team, you really shake this game huh!" Present Mic said and look to the summaries of Villain Team's performance.

"The villain team manage stay intact for 4 days. They still have 32 out of 32 team members. Hero teams almost got one to them fortunately, sniper manage to save them," Present Mic click the botton to the task and pause a bit. He didn't even realize that villain team manage to finish two categories already in just four days.

VILLAIN TEAM

DAY 1

Day 1 overall points: 33

Easy: 1 task completed
Points: 3 points

Normal: 2 task completed
Points: 10 points

Difficult: 2 task completed
Points: 20 points

DAY 2

Day 2 overall points: 648 points

Easy: 34 task completed
Points: 102 points

Normal: 39 task completed
Points: 195 points

Difficult: 35 task completed
Points: 350 points

DAY 3

Day 3 overall points: 424 points

Easy: 43 task completed
Points: 129 points

Normal: 31 task completed
Points: 155 points

Difficult: 14 task completed
Points: 140 points

DAY 4

Day 4 overall points: 631 points

Easy: 22 Task Completed
Points: 66 Points

Normal: 14 Task Completed
Point: 70 Points

Difficult: 49 Task Completed
Points: 490 Points

SUMMARY

Overall points: 1,650 points

Easy: 100 task complete
Points: 300 points

Normal: 85 task complete
Points: 350 points

Difficult: 100 task complete
Points: 1,000 points

Overall task complete: 286 task complete
Percentage: 95% complete

"I can't describe this in words but, this is so amazing! You completed the rest of easy 22 task, 14 normal task, and the rest of 49 difficult task. Whats more you manage to do 12 normal task and 15 difficult task of heroes even if you will not gain anything from doing those task. You have overall 1650 points with 95% task completion!" Present Mic beamingly said. He look to the monitor and saw the villain team grinning while the hero teams are all shock.

"There are still 15 task left for villain team to finish. All of them falls in Normal Task Category. Good luck and I hope you do well tomorrow in fifth day!" Present Mic said and smile before going back to the chaotic Staff too.

They have pool betting already on how many will die tomorrow since its already decided villain team will won.

--*--

"Hell yeah! Beat those NPC's Shigaraki said shouting to the monitor they had on their prisoner.

"This is really entertaining!" Dabi said and laugh again watching what Karma did to Shoto in their in his phone which he recorded a while ago.

"I wish those fake blood is real. Oh! I like what they did to Ochako-chan!" Himiko giggle. Kurogiri serve them some tea, alcoholic drinks, and snacks.

They have more monitors than the teachers since they also watching the teachers which become their show specially All For One who was entertain to the fact that Toshinori was beaten by Recover Girl.

Its a gold movie for All For One and he wouldn't mind to even watch a compilation of that videos. Maybe he'll ask nicely to his son and he will give him a copy of Recovery Girl whacking All Might's head for being an idiot.

Those millions that his son spend for the first time is certainly worth it to have this quality movie they are watching.

Kurogiri and Mr Compress even record it since first day because they all have a silent agreement to watch it all over again if they are bored.

They are not in prison but in high security house arrest. The league of villain certainly didn't mind staying to their comfortable prison, since they have a lot of entertainment inside. Thank you very much.

"Look how those who got "killed" look right now!" They look to the screen and saw those who had been eliminated looks exhausted while watching their comrade fall in the same villains trap repeatedly.

"How do you think they will react once those basta-- found out Izuku and his team is just making themselves loom fool in the watchers eyes?" Spinner ask. All of them nodded in agreement and grin.

They can't help but to look forward for day 5 specially looking to the three capsule that the villain team is getting ready at.

--*--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 30.4K 55
What happens when after the USJ attack the teachers discuss the possibility of a traitor in UA and find Izukus notbooks.... What happens when the cla...
84.2K 2.3K 12
Deku and his fellow hero course students have a new event with hero and villain teams. Reminding Deku of his past when he is left all alone on the vi...
67.5K 3.5K 32
Just because a certain green bean was bored, he decided to create a civil war game, class 1A and 1B won't forget this easy. Now planning everything...
3.5K 122 15
Y/n Midoriya the twin sister of Izuku went to Kunugigaoka Junior High School before it was shut down and was forced into Izuku's class. The only reas...