π™π™€π˜Ώ // π˜½π™„π™‡π™‡π™„π™€ 𝙀𝙄𝙇...

By bellyxbilz

WARNING: book contains many sensitive topics - death used to scare me a lot actually, but i'm not scared of... More

i promise i'll be fine
sallys
my storage
for myself
girl from store
studio
manifestοΏΌ
parenthood
movingοΏΌ
alcoholicοΏΌ
impulsive
ufo
camping
blind date
fertility
pinky promise
samantha
kim
stress record
back after a year
graduation
everything blue
potential
officially us
stupioscity
past one unlocked
ivy+andrew?
past two unlocked
miami show
chat
new york
the video
matty needs to chill
little miley
i hate this
in our aisle???
the fight
DNA
washable markers
✨ fav five + blue ✨
vancouver
slumber partyοΏΌ
you're evil
spare key
conan gray
beach day
who's fiona?
i got you
again?
flight to spain
cologne
paris
end of an era
boy or girl?
apartment hunting
momments
moving
i don't understand
it's not fair
please let me go
shut them all out
never stopped being yours
labor
what has life become
family
dress up
less than...
none of that matters
can we freeze...?
eve and day
gave up
goodbyes
i ignore
coping οΏΌ
back home
funeral
unfinished business
ginger
court
reconnecting
fresh air
favorite star
full cycle
you and i
new book
bonus: breathe
bonus: i dont know
bouns: dream

heart skip

2.5K 57 19
By bellyxbilz

billie

"can finneas come over?" i asked. "i'm stuck with this verse and i know he'll be able to find the perfect words for it. i swear he's a lyrical genius."

"yeah, i wanna meet him!" blue exclaimed from the bed. "if he's with claudia, let her come over too."

"they live together so i'm pretty sure that they are together." i chuckled. "i told finneas about the studio the other day and he was iffy about coming over. i told him that's cause he didn't know you."

"i'll talk to him then, put him on face time." she ordered.

"alright." i shrugged and clicked on finneas' contact.

"hel- hi?" finneas answered the phone.

"hey hi hello finneas, you and your girlfriend are being forced to come over to the studio billie talked to you about. you have no choice but to do so. you may talk now." blue said.

"blue?" finneas frowned his brows.

"finneas?" she sent back the same energy.

"claudia! you're good with communicating with women, come and talk my sister's crush!" finneas yelled, blue's eye instantly met mine with a smirk on her face. she winked my way before looking at the screen once again as claudia was in frame, leaving me with rosy cheeks.

"holly shit, you're hot!" blue causally said. "i love your outfit." she complimented.

"thank you! who are you again?" claudia asked.

"i'm blue." she answered.

"ooooooh." claudia said in realization. "a certain someone has a big big crush on you." she whispered.

"claudia! i'm right here, the person who is holding the phone..." i widen my eyes.

"oh, i know." replied blue. "also you're coming over to the studio, finneas seems to be a little shy."

"oh, yeah, absolutely. we are on our way." claudia violently nodded.

"i am not shy! i'm scared of you!" finneas yelled from a distance.

"even better!" i clapped my hands.

"are you being ser-" claudia could be heard before she hung up.

"did she just hang up without saying goodbye? is that a thing you do?" i asked.

"yes she did and no it's not. finneas is probably being laughed at right this moment. chill, they'll be here in a couple of minutes." billie said.

"oh! how did i forget to tell you!?" i suddenly came to a realization. "we listened to your music!"

"oh no, why did you tell me?" billie groaned.

"oh god, are you having sex?" lucas' voice was heard from the door. he shows up whenever he wants to, which is concerning... but blue says he always seems to know when to come over. it's like he's psychic.

"you're all good!" yelled cole.

"sorry if i made shit awkward, you can go back to your conversation." he flopped on the bed with blue and cole.

"no, no need to go back to that conversation." i shook my head.

"why? what were you taking about?" lucas asked.

"billie's music." blue said.

"oh yeah, you're really good. i listen to some of your stuff." lucas widened his eyes. "i love ocean eyes and idontwannabeyouanymore."

"tell the mirror was she's heard before, i don't wanna be you anymore." blue quoted. "that hit so fucking hard, i love that song."

"cole, do you know what you want to major in in college?" i asked in a desperate attempt to changing the conversation.

"for just a minute there, i forgot about all that. you just had to remind me didn't you?" she dramatically said.

"why don't you have anything that brings you joy? or a dream to chase?" i asked.

"blue just found out what she wanted to do, i think indecisiveness runs in the family." she answered. "the question is from which side? mom or dad?"

"mom, she still hasn't done shit with her life." blue answered cole's question.

"all she has done is have that perfect hair." lucas said.

"i want it so bad." blue groaned. "i really hope my babies have that hair since i didn't get it."

"i read somewhere that sometimes genes skip a generation so it is likely that your children will have ginger hair." lucas said.

"i just hope that it's the girl that turns out to be ginger and not the boy. ginger boys are icky." cole remarked.

"for example finneas is ginger, he is icky." i added.

"no, you did fin so dirty. he is actually handsome." blue defended.

"yeah, i side with blue on this one." lucas added.

"first of all, no. second, lucas how do you even know what he looks like?" i frowned.

"what? i needed to do a background check on you. what kind of best friend would i be if i didn't?" he answered in a way that said 'are you stupid? or are you stupid?'

"any red flags?" i questioned.

"only the fact that you asked if there were red flags." he answered.

"that's good, because i thought you would consider my green hair a red flag. you seem like the type of person that would have judged me over it."

"oh hell no, i loved that era of yours. kind of wish you never changed it, but actually i loved the blue, expecally when it faded a little bit and matched your eye color, but the black is fine too, it makes your eye pop a lot." he started analyzing my hair color decisions. he norrowed his eyes at me, like was scanning me, "i would like to see you as a blonde, but that black hair dye is gonna be a bitch to get out."

"that's what i told her." blue sang the her in the sentence. she actually has a great singing voice. wow.

"i want my hair to take a break so i won't dye my hair often anymore, also my hair is falling out like a women going through postpartum."

"your natural hair is blonde right?" blue asked.

"yes." i answered.

"then you'll have to dye your roots too when they start to show up." blue said.

"exactly why you have to turn blonde." lucas added.

"you're making me contemplate it and i don't like that." i said.

"it's good, you would look amazing." lucas tried to convince me further.

"i just don't want people to think that i am dumb blonde, cause that's just not it."

"you're gonna be a hot blonde, i know it, you know it, he knows it and everybody you know knows it." blue said. "but don't change your black hair just yet, i like it. you look hot."

it's just somethings blue says makes me feel some type of way, she makes my heart skip a million times when i hang out with her. i try to make it obvious that i like her, but i don't know if she's catching on. i mean, i think she is.

i'm not sure if i want to be in a relationship though. it's been 5 years but i don't know if i'm ready just yet. i was seventeen. no one knew what was going on until it was too late.

"anyone home?" claudia's voice was heard outside the door. "i may or may not not have to put finneas on a leash if you don't open the door now, and by now i mean, right this second."

"the door is open!" i yelled.

"hey!" claudia said as she appears from the hallways. "blue." she paused. "you look even prettier in person oh my god."

"you look even hotter in person, leave your husband and marry me please and thank you." blue stood up and greeted her with a friendly hug.

... i think it's friendly...

"i don't bite." blue remarked to finneas who was silent after greeting me.

"i know, but i won't take any chances." he replied.

"i'm glad you two seem to get along well." i sarcastically said.

"me too, i have a feeling that we'll be seeing a lot of each other." blue replied.

see what i mean? the heart skips?

"okay so what are you having trouble with?" finneas sat down next to me and i played him what i have recorded.

i could get used to this, i mean being at blue's often. it's pretty homey which gives me the same vibes as if i were recording at home in fin's bed room, since blue actually lives here. the place has character in it, it's not just a white and black simple modern rental. like the one finneas and i went to record my song 'wish you were gay' in. i love it here.

after hours of everyone hanging out, claudia and lucas fell asleep on blue's lap while she was on her phone, and cole next to her doing the same thing.

"blue?" i called out loud enough for her to hear me but not loud enough to wake claudia and lucas.

"yes?" she raised her head off her phone.

"would you mind helping us some sick guitar chords for this song?" i asked.

"yeah sure." she answered. "but it's gonna take a while trying to get these to off me without waking them up."

"here i'll help you." i got two pillows ready to place under their heads while blue lifted them one then the other.

"so what are we thinking of?" she raised a brow while looking at finneas who was sitting in front of the monitor.
-
A/N: exams start next week friday and end on the third week of june. i'm gonna kms. glad school is almost over but i'm sad i won't be seeing my friends everyday for a long while :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 146 10
"Its been one year and eight months since, and now all of a sudden you bring her up, why now? Out of all days?" I ask Jake sincerely. "I can see the...
44.8K 461 51
pov; you're the daughter of billie eilish // first few chapters are shitty so be patient thanks #1 FINNEAS - {31st January 2022} #1 OCONNELL - {13th...
153K 6.2K 33
"a whole ass angel," i declared. "the world does not deserve you, billie eilish." she giggled. "you don't think so?" i turned so that i was laying o...
1.2M 38.6K 71
unknown: bro i need my shIT BACK i don't have your shit lol unknown: yes you do just give it back i'm sorry but you have the wrong number =========...