New Life (scp reader)

By AbelQ2704

Y/N was Captured when they were around the age of 19 years old. Y/N never had an average life even before th... More

(Y/N backstory)for the people who didn't read the description
Y/N's Powers
My au
Part 1 (caught)
Part 2 (postponed interview)
Part 3 (containment breach)
Part 4 (we're f*cked....)
Part 5 (a strange dream)
Part 6 (first test)
Part 7 (training time)
Part 8 (the interview)
Part 9 (test approved)
Part 10 (YOU BETTER KEEP THAT PROMISE OR ELSE!)
Part 11 (the fight and the decision)
Part 12 (meeting the 05s....)
Part 13 (cross test)
Part 14 (permanent containment cell)
Part 15 (finally I get to see my friends again!)
Part 16 (properly meeting SCP 187/evelin)
Part 17 (a nightmare)
Part 18 (how can you be 2 different people yet the same person)
Part 19 (waking up....)
Part 20 (butterflies...?)
Part 21 (I'M IN A DEFFERENT DIMENSION!?)
Part 22 ("ATTENTION TO ALL ONSITE PERSONEN SCP 106 HAS BEEN RECONTAINED")
Part 23 (interviews about the fight with Y/N)
Part 24 (finally meeting the other SCPs)
Part 25 (introductions)
Part 26 (WHY AM I BACK HERE!?)
Part 27 (meeting the queen)
Part 28 (the truth.....)
Part 29 (new powers)
Part 30 (meeting the other SCPs again)
Part 31 (chaos insurgency and serpent's hand)
Part 32 (let me help you guys get out of this place)
Part 33 (great now we got another problem.......)
Part 34 (035/DYO WHAT HAPPENED!?)
Part 35 (oh no......)
Part 36 (BUT WE NEED TO FIND THE OTHERS!)
Part 37 (coming up with a plan)
Part 38 (finding out their location and knowing we have another problem.....)
Part 39 (getting the camera and a bunch of weapons)
Part 40 (we're ready......)
Part 41 (getting the others back!)
Part 43 (in the void again....)
Part 44 (another rescue mission......)
Part 45 (I'm.... I'M BACK AT THE FOUNDATION!?)
Part 46 (I though you guys wanted to escape......)
Part 47 (telling the 05s about the scarlet king.....)
Part 48 (the files)
Part 49 (sneaking into the scarlet kings castle/palace.....)
Part 50 (the scarlet king's mission)
Part 51 (back at the foundation)
Part 52 (a plan)
Part 53 (convincing the others)
Part 54 (breaking in)
Part 55 (what is this.......)
Part 56 (sh1t.....)
Part 57 (THE SCEPTER!)
Part 58 (reality anchor)
Part 59 (I... I C-CAN USE MY P-POWERS!?)
Part 60 (The foundation traitor.... Isn't a traitor....?)
Part 61 (HOPE WE DON'T GET CAUGHT!)
Part 62 (running out of luck.....)
Part 63 (a deal made between the scarlet king and A....)
Part 64 (what happened with A)
Part 65 (WHERE AM I!?)
Part 66 (THE BROTHERS DEATH!?)
part 67 (XK-Class end of the world scenario)
Part 68 (how the war began....)
Part 69 (backup has arrived!)
Part 70 (The begining to an end)
Part 71 (i-is this the end.....?)
(I-Is it o-over....?/Main ending)
Symphonia (with music comes unity)
The Return of a Hero(part 2 of this book)
Alt ending 1 (tourture.....)
Alt ending 2 (most wanted.)
Alt ending 3 (an unexpected twist!)
Next book is out!

Part 42 (GUYS GET OUT OF HERE!)

963 31 6
By AbelQ2704

Y/N pov:

We were all about to leave until.....

A BUNCH OF CULTIST ENTERED THE ROOM!!!

The cultists that used guns started shooting us and cultists that used knives or swords tried to attack us too but I used my energy shield to protect all of us.

Unfortunately there was over 175 cultists and my shield was about to break. I quickly summoned my scythe.

Y/N:"GUYS GET OUT OF HERE!"

SCP 105/Iris:"WHAT ABOUT YOU!?"

Y/N:"JUST GO I'LL BE FINE!"

SCP 053/Abby:"B-BUT!"

Y/N:"GO!"

After I said for them to leave me to deal with it SCP 105/Iris and 053/Abby argued with me but then 049/Jackson opened the door. 682/Atanti took 053/Abby with him and 105/Iris had to be dragged out by 073/Cain and 076-2/Able. And all the others exited the hide out as well.

My shield finally broke and 5 of the cultists that we're using knives directly tried to stab and cut me. I dodged multiple times until I managed to either decapitate them or slice them in half.

But all the other cultist were still alive and I knew I couldn't escape. I tried to see all the other options I had..... But the best option I had.... Was to fight.....

I tried fighting them off but there was to many of them..... And now I'm on the floor.....

And 2 of the cultists shot my right leg twice, 1 of them managed to cut of my left arm, there was stab wounds all over my left leg and right arm..... There was a huge slash across my stomach.... And stab and cut wounds all over my back.... Along with 1 of them managing to slash my face.......

And when I was about to give up.....

I remembered what my father told me a while before he died.....

"Remember Y/N don't ever give up without doing everything you can!"

After that I refused to give up and was filled with more determination than ever before!

And suddenly.....

Angella/Angello and Demonica/Demonious appeared and started fighting of the cultists.

Demonica/Demonious:"Y/N YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!"

Angella/Angello:"YEAH YOUR TO INJURED TO FIGHT!"

Y/N:"NO! I NEED TO HELP YOU GUYS!"

Angella/Angello:"Y/N YOUR INJURED AND NEED TO RECOVER! LET US DO THIS!"

Y/N:"NO WAY!"

After that I got up from the floor and started to killing them with my scythe. I managed to decapitate 10 of them, slice 15 of them in half and killed 35 of them in different ways other than that.

5 of the cultists attacked me and in a few minutes I killed them. But during that time I didn't notice that Angella/Angello and Demonica/Demonious got knocked out by some of the cultists. After seeing them get knocked out...... I finally snapped.....

Large flames that looks like the ones that I can create surrounded me and when the fire cleared up.....

I realized my eyes are glowing and line patterns with my favourite colour started forming on my body and I realized that I was wearing a unique and powerful suit of armor instead of my regular clothes.

After that transformation my regeneration powers was more powerful than ever before. All my injuries were healed and my left arm was back!

Then I started killing the cultists mercilessly. Not sparing their lives or hesitating to kill them....

But in the end all of my efforts was for nothing.....

The cultists managed to catch me in a net and when I finally got out they manage to properly trap me.... This time in a cage.....

Then we went down the seventh hallway.... To the ritual room........

Author's note: hey guys I hope you enjoy part 42 and i hope you have a wonderful day/night. And I'm sorry for not being able to post for the last few days. I know at least a few of you guys have been waiting for part 42.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 25 29
A coming of age story of Yn and Peter. They met in 3rd grade and ever since then, they were best friends spending every second together with nothing...
251K 4.9K 24
After your sister became really sick, your life turned around by 180 degrees. You didn't have the best childhood, so her illness only made it worse...
1.6K 23 3
(This is a reimagined version of Out-Code Spawns in another multiverse.) 2 different realms exist at the same time, but with different powers. 2 Real...
7.8K 206 18
When one of the biggest Foundation facilities becomes a victim to the vastest containment breach of all time, everyone think it is already over. SCPs...