Learn The Lesson (BNHA x AC)

By VioletYbrehl

Class 3-A had been in constant villain and succeed to survive. Dubbed as "Greatest Heroes" after the war, the... More

Table Of Content
1: Izuku Midoriya
2: Villain Team
3: The Past
4: Start of preparation
5: Discussion and Planning
6: Last Two days
7: Day 1: Quiet yet explosive
8: Day 1: Realization
9: Day 2: Two at the same time
10: Day 2: Tomorrow's plan
11: Day 2: walking to the trap
12: Day 2: unstoppable force of night
13: Day 2: Karma's background and Jirous burst
14: Day 3: Retreat to gain big
15: Day 3: Heroes side
16: Day 3: Villain's Facade
17: Day 3: Schemes
18: Day 3: Chillin like a villain
19: Day 4: Preparation for Big Show
20: Day 4: 2 vs 2
21: Day 4: Jail Break
22: Day 4: Going All Out?
23: Day 4: Kaede's lecture
25: Day 4: Momo's plan
26: Day 4: Conversation
27: Day 4: They fall again
28: Day 4: End of Day 4
29: Day 5: Villain's Trump Card
30: Day 5: Kimura's time
31: Day 5: start of killing Spree
32: Day 5: The Talk
33: Day 5: Overwhelming Kill and Betrayal.
34: Day 5: the "Traitor" Squad
35: Day 5: Force to Reckoned
36: Day 5: Bonding thru killing
37: Day 5: Assassination Classroom
38: Day 5: Izuku's regret
39: Day 6: Quiet Evacuation
40: Day 6: Opposite Situation
41: Day 7: Paranoid?
42: Day 7: Explosion Time
43: Day 7: Selfishness and Illusion
44: Day 7: Left Out
45: Day 7: Brothers
46: Day 7: Victory
47: Aftermath
48: Critism
49: Learned The Lesson
50: Their New Journey
Author's Note

24: Day 4: Alley Battle

3.5K 110 44
By VioletYbrehl

The moment that Momo discharge all of them, she call an emergency meeting to their HQ. Momo tried to familiarize to the computers in their control room while waiting for everyone to go in the venue of meeting.

"If I were a villain, where I would hide?" Momo ask? She tried to put herself into the villain's shoes and find some place in the map where the possible hideout of villain is. But at the same time, she was looking to the objective of their team.

After 30 minutes she had 5 possible hideout of Villain and storm inside the meeting area.

Momo could see that Ochako and Kendo are both visibly exhausted so she sigh.

"Kendo-san, Uraraka-san, please go back to your room and take some rest. You can't perform at its best if you are exhausted," Momo politely said.

"But..." Ochako tried to complain but Momo stop her.

"We already at the disadvantage, if you keep on being stubborn, at this time, all of us will fail foolishly!" Momo explain. So the two groan but went out which makes Momo sigh.

"How dare you treating out big sis like that!" Komori angrily said.

"If you have complain, set aside it later after this meeting or even after the game. We are already running out of time to deal with all of what happen! Now, we will take this seriously. If I said seriously, you'll act really serious as if you are a pro now. We will put everything we learn in this game! Treat this as if we went in out future and we are assigned in Demon City!" Momo said looking really serious to them.

"What do you mean?" Toru ask completely clueless to what Momo wanted to say.

"Demon City is a real city in the northern part of Hiroshima. There's a lot of rumours around that connected to it. But there is a common among them, Demon City is a city of Japan that doesn't have heroes for 10 years. Not until after a war, a group of people started to fix the problem inside and Demon City is now called Light City, they welcome foreign investors but never a hero," Momo explain. Everyone nodded as Momo explain.

"Everyone, powered off your phones and I'll disable the camera here. We might be already hacked by the villains thats why they manage to predict our movement. From now on, everytime we have a meeting turn in off so no one will manage to use it against us!" Momo said and sigh. Everyone did those and went Momo went to proceed telling them what to do.

She assigned a 2 man team in possible hideout of the villain while the rest was assigned to do at least 4 task within normal and easy. So far this is the most organize movement of heroes after the game started.

She was with Yanagi and went to the downtown to attempt to do some difficult task. Momo's focus is the possibilities of villain's movement. Of course the shady dark alley is one of the place where villains are staying.

"They are probably here... I'm sure of it!" Momo said as they ride a scateboard that Momo create. Yanagi moves her scateboard to levitate with Momo too and head there. With them flying, they reach the downtown and saw someone there.

"Fu--ing bots! Their default quirk is annoying!" Terasaka said who's in full berserk transformation, his skin is now red and having some smoke because of irritation.

"Chill out, Berserk (Terasaka) we still have a lot of things to get rid of!" Maehara said. Maehara's quirk named Enhance Agility, it helps him to move faster than average people. It also help him to his knife skills which is what he was doing right now.

They are in process of controlling the underground in the down town.

Momo and Yanagi saw the two "killing" villain bots. The two immediately deem the three as villain and Momo signal Yanagi to use the stone in the ground. Yanagi nodded and control the stone, immediately fire it to the three.

But because of enhance senses of Terasaka, Agility of Maehara and shield of Yoshida, they manage to get alert.

Yoshida's quirk is called Iron Form, it allows him to form anything from Iron. He could produce iron from his body but its extremely dangerous as it will use the Iron from his blood.

"Its the Pro Hero Bastard Emily and Creati!" Terasaka irritatingly said. The two sigh and look where the two is.

"You too are under arrest for murder," Momo said.

"If you catch us!" Yoshida said and grin. The two immediately jump using the  side to side jumping method. Since the place is an alley, its extremely easy for the two to jump because of parkour.

Yoshida grin and touch the pole that as tall as the building and use it as divider to the three of them and follow thd two.

"Lets go!" Momo said. Yanagi noddee and control the skateboard upward the divider. Momo create net that connects to a two gun. She gave the other gun to Yanagi and told her to shoot them.

The two chase the three who's extremely fast from jumping rooftop to rooftop. Momo can't help but to feel amaze on how skillful the villains is.

Good thing is she told everyone to put some camera everytime they are out of their HQ just in case they saw a villain, they could use it against them. Because of this, Momo manage to record the three killing the villain bots.

"Emily-san, shoot to left and I'll shoot the right. Make this skateboard faster for anothet 3 meters per second!" Momo instructed. Yanagi follow and add speed to the skateboard that she's controlling. After Momo accurately calculate the gap between them, Momo look to them determinely.

"Point the gun above and shoot it after 3," Momo said. Yanagi nodded and point the gun upward, same angle as Momo. Momo count to 3 and both shoot the gun upward.

The net spread and manage to grab Yoshida, the nearest among them.

"Fu--! CHAIN! (Yoshida)!" Terasaka shouted. Maehara who manage to call some back up immediately dash away to the scene using his quirk.

"Fu--! We need to go back!" Terasaka shouted.

"Don't worry, they got him, I manage to call back up!" Maehara said. They landed to another alley where they meet with Itona.

"I'll take care of him. Thank you, Gun (Maehara)" Itona said. Maehara nodded and gave Terasaka to him.

"Let go of me you fu--er!" Terasaka is going on another out of control Berserk seeing his closest friend get taken away.

Itona just sigh and pull out his boyfriend into kiss, this allows Terasaka to calm down.

"You okay now?" Itona ask. Terasaka didn't reply and just keep quiet.

"Don't worry about Chain (Yoshida), Poison (Chiba) and Vision is already there to take him back!" Terasaka sigh and relief.

--*--

Back to Momo and Yanagi. The first thing they did is to take out the hood and mask of Yoshida. But then Yoshida manage to touch a metal from his pocket and use is to form a knife to escape. He slowly did it and then attack Yanagi. Yanagi manage to move the cover of the trashcan nearby and use it as  shield.

"Thats a good reflexes. Too bad, I'm good in invasion," Yoshida, move in so much speed slicing them in part where it would mostly be more painful, Momo didn't dare to underestimate any of the villains. Specially on the level of skills thet just shown a while ago, she creates a tranquilizer and shoot it to Yoshida who's busy on attacking Yanagi. Momo gulp and shoot out Yoshida.

Yoshida on the other hand didn't forget Momo, so when Momo shot him the tranquilizer dart, he manage to air flip just to dodge it.

(Its hard to describe lol)

Momo almost shot it to Yanagi. But because of Yanagi's reflexes, another trashcan shield her from being shot.

This all happens in seconf when Momo use the airflip as her advantage and shot him. She was shock the she manage to shot Yoshida in his legs.

"Damn it!" Yoshida said gritting his teeth. He felt sleep and dizzy but he can't fight it and slowly fainted.

"Lets deliver him to Police station," Momo said sighing. For the first time, they manage to catch a villain.

With the recording she get from the camera, its a solid evidences now.

But they didn't saw Chiba and Hayami who just position themselves and ready to fire.

The two just use a tranquilizer since They only have one last target for today, they didn't intend to kill outside their targets today.

So Momo and Yanagi was shot by a tranquilizer too and fainted on the spot. They took Yoshida who's unconcious, then press the distress buttons before leaving.

--*--

"Thats a good fight, definitely have a potential. But she should ask for reinforcement the moment she decided to chase this three man team..." Izuku said.

The three was still wary about what happen in the meeting of heroes. It seems like Momo told them to take off all the camera to their conference room. So he send Yada to infiltrate the building and put their own cameras in the whole building. Its better to be prepare than sorry.

"Its our mistake for not putting cameras on our own and relied to their devices. There must be a crucial point that had been discuss during that time. With the way Yaoyoruzu-san is movingz I say she wasn't underestimating Chain (Yoshida) this leads for Chain (Yoshida) to be shot by tranquilizer," Nagisa concluded.

"Its our mistake and we can't fix it anymore. Lets change the plan for a bit and add Yaoyoruzu to our watchlist. If we manage to woke up Kendo's inner will, it will only add our fun. It seems like now, they manage to utilize the advantage we gave them," Karma said and nodded.

Looking at the process, theres only 15 difficult task left. He call some emergency retreat to discuss another things. With Momo's inner will going back, the three was sure it will not be an easy win anymore. Kendo is also one that they want to woke up.

They are just praying that Nakamura, Kirara, and Kataoka manage to awaken it. The game is getting boring to the three so they creating their own challenge by giving the heroes more advantage.

They wanted to work under pressure again. Just like before, its some sense of security for them. Like Koro-sensei is still within them when they could feel the pressure of their work.

Even the others a craving for something challanging since most of their mission is already like this. They are not like Izuku who's active in working with cases and pro heroes around town. Specially his analysis is really in demands. Koro-sensei and Karasuma-sensei did a good job of refining it. And with Nezu's teaching, Izuku manage to breakthrough.

"We'll do some precaution to what they talk about in the meeting. For now, we need everyone to retreat. Lets move later at evening..." Karma added. The two nodded.

--*--

Momo and Yanagi woke up, they immediately ask what happen. They said that they call for reinforcement. Momo then realize that she forgot to ask for reinforcement resulting to the villains getting back that African like villain.

But atleast they manage to get a footage and image of him. Momo ask someone to try their luck if the Archive building had digital version. But the keeper said even the Website of the archive building was hack since the day it explode. Momo then realize someone might still hacking the website of Archive building so she calls in Police Department and tell it to a detective.

The detective said they will work with it as soon as they could. Now, Momo's priority is to strenghten their standing to the public.

--*--

Name - Villain Name - Quirk

Izuku Midoriya - Cryptid - Enhance All For One (Enhance Replicate)

Katsuki Bakugou - KEM - Explosion

Karma Akabane - Chaos - Temperature Manipulation

Nagisa Shiota - Snake - Empathy Projection

Kaede Kayano - Facade - Truthful Lies

Yuma Isogai - Null - Attract

Taiga Okajima - Void - Photography snapshot

Hinata Okano - Red - bone shifter

Manami Okuda - Chemical - Chemical Breakdown

Megu Kataoka - Lady Killer - (not yet announce)

Yukiko Kanzaki - Player - Connect

Masayoshi Kimura - Curse - foot work

Hinano Kurahashi - Lady Bug - Enhance Senses

Sosuke Sugaya - Tainted - Hand Firm

Tomohito Sugino - Butcher - Sharp Night Vision

Kotaru Takebayashi - Demolish - Hand Procedure

Hitoshi Shinso - Toxic - Brainwash

Ryonosuke Chiba - Poison - Pain Details

Ryoma Terasaka - Berserk - Berserk

Rio Nakamura - Dame - Sound Imitation

Kiraka Hazama - Darkness - black

Rinka Hayami - Vision - Target Projectile

Sumire Hara - Slaughter - (not yet announce)

Yuzuki Fuwa - Deduct - Details

Hiroto Maehara - Gun - Enhance Agility

Koki Mimura - Knife - Visual Editing

Takuya Muramatsu - Lethal - Chef's kiss

Itona Horibe - Shame - Process

Toka Yada - Luckster - Convince

Taise Yoshida - Chain - Iron Form

Mei Hatsume - Jazz - Zoom

Ritsu - Knowledge - none

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 50.8K 19
What happens when UA has a special test ready for the students? Dividing them into two groups of Heroes and Villains? What if Midoriya is made the le...
52.8K 2.2K 27
If it wouldn't be for my undercover identity I would have given it all up. nothing ever changed and I am about to lose it. it is hard keeping up the...
1M 31K 55
What happens when after the USJ attack the teachers discuss the possibility of a traitor in UA and find Izukus notbooks.... What happens when the cla...
56.1K 1.1K 14
Reaction to UA's Civil War with Discord. It's been a few weeks since the activity had finished and suddenly both hero classes were brought into a roo...