Kai Romanoff

By waveylays

When Clint Barton found Natasha Romanoff that special day in Budapest, he also found her with a little girl... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Authors Note
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113

19

5.1K 152 24
By waveylays

Kai walked into Clint's room and saw him and Nat sitting on the bed talking.
" Oh good you're up. And by the look of it your Clint again." Kai said.
" Yeah. Good job on taking me down kid." Clint told her.
" Like it was hard." Kai scoffed teasingly.
" Mhm. Your lucky I'm still a little woozy or we'd go right now." Clint told her.
Kai smiled and walked towards him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him.

" I'm glad you're back." She told him.
" I am too." Clint hugged back.
They pulled away and Clint stood up.
" Excuse me, seems like I wasn't allowed to pee under Loki's mind control." Clint said as he walked into the bathroom.
" Ew TMI." Kai said as Nat chuckled.

" How's your head?" Nat asked.
" Oh just peachy. I reckon in a few days I'll be good as new." Kai told her as she next to her.
" Ya know, I remember you telling me that your friend invited you to a sporting event." Nat said.
" Don't worry I already wrote him a letter saying I probably can't go." Kai told her.
" Why did you do that?" Nat asked.

" Cause, I need to be here. With you and Clint." Kai shrugged.
" Kai, I know you've been through so much in your young life, but ya know that you still are young right?" Nat told her.
" I've never been a kid. I've never had the chance." Kai said.
" I know. Trust me, I do. But you have an opportunity to go things that regular-well aorta regular kids do. You getting to do these things are just as important as missions." Nat told her.

" I couldn't enjoy myself, if I knew that Loki was still out there. I want to be here. I need to be here." Kai said.
" Okay, only if your sure." Nat said.
" I'm sure." Kai nodded.
The door opened and Steve walked in.
" Get ready we're leaving." Steve told them.
" Where are we going?" Kai asked.
" I'll tell you on the way. Can you fly a jet?" Steve looked from Kai to Nat.

" I can." Clint said as he walked out of the bathroom.
Steve looked at them before nodding.
" You got a suit?" Steve asked.
" Yeah." Clint nodded.
" Then suit up." Steve told them before leaving.

The group got suited up

( Supersuit by Noxine :p)

Steve, Nat, Clint and Kai walked onto a jet.
" Hey you're not authorized to be here." The man attending the jet said.
" Son, just don't." Steve told him.
" I'm sorry Captain but-" he started.
The hero's just stared at him. He gulped and rushed off the jet.

" Kai, co-pilot please." Clint said.
" On it." Kai sat in the co-pilot seat and started the jet up.
Everyone buckled up and Clint got ready to fly.
" Ready. Let's rock and roll." Clint said before taking off.

                                        ¥¥¥

They flew towards Stark tower and saw aliens flying around blasting everything in sight.
" Oh fuck." Kai said he she took control of the steering and dodged a blast.
" Stark, we're in your three headed northeast." Nat told him.
" What? Did you stop for drive-through?" Tony asked.
" Yeah sorry. Did you want something?" Kai joked.
" Hilarious baby widow. Swing up Park. I'm gonna lay 'em out for you." Tony told them.

Kai turned the jet again and started going to where Tony had instructed. Clint turned the guns and started shooting the aliens. They flew towards Stark tower and saw Loki and Thor fighting.
" Open fire bitch." Kai said before shooting at Loki.
He turned and blasted them with the scepter. It  hit one of their wings and they started going down.

" Shit, shit-hold on back there! Fuck, fuck, shit, fuck-" Kai repeated to herself as her and Clint tried not to crash.
They found an opening and headed for it. They landed-*cough* crashed *cough*
" Okay A plus landing. Let's go." Kai said as they unbuckled themselves and rushed out of the jet.

" We got to get back up there!" Steve told them.
They all started running back to Stark tower but a growl from the wormhole stopped them in their tracks. A giant metal centipede looking thing flew out and aliens started jumping off it and onto buildings.
" Stark you seeing this?" Steve asked.
" Seeing still working on believing. Has Banner showed up yet?" Tony asked.
" Banner?" Steve asked.
" Just keep me posted." Tony said before going off coms.

Kai pulled out her guns and started shooting the aliens dead. Steve looked below them.
" There like fish in a barrel down there." Steve said.
" Go. We got this covered." Nat told him.
" Do you think you can hold them off?" Steve asked.
" Captain, it would be mine genuine pleasure." Clint said as he grabbed an arrow.

Clint and Nat started shooting the aliens and Kai started helping civilians out of a bus that had been abandoned. After all the people were out of the bus, Kai rejoined Clint and Nat.
" Just like Budapest all over again." Nat said.
" You and I remember Budapest very differently." Clint said.
" I just remembered playing tic tac toe in an air vent." Kai said.

" Yeah it's a wonder you didn't get asthma from that, being so young and all." Clint said.
" Imagine, that's what ended killing me. Not being experiment on or the serum but fucking asthma." Kai could help but laugh.

They continued to fight the aliens now having to have physical contact with them. Both Steve and Thor joined them and helped take out the aliens near them.

" What's the story upstairs?" Steve asked.
" The power surrounding the Cube is impenetrable." Thor said.
" Thor's right. We got to deal with these guys." Tony said over coms.
" How do we do this?" Nat asked.
" As a team." Steve told them.
" I have unfinished business with Loki." Thor said.
" Yeah? Well, get in line." Clint told him.

" Save it. Lokis going to keep this fight focused on us and that's what we need. Without him, these things could run wild. We got Stark up top. He's going to need us to-" Steve started but was interrupted by the sound of a motorcycle.

They all turned to see Bruce pulling up.
" So this all seems horrible." Bruce said.
" I've seen worse." Nat said.
" Sorry." Bruce told her.
" No, we could use a little worse." Nat rephrased.
" Stark. We got him." Steve said.
" Banner?" Tony asked.
" Juts like you said." Steve told him.

" Then tell him to suit up. I'm bringing the party to you." Tony said.
They saw him fly towards them with the metal centipede thing right behind him.
" I don't see how that's a party." Nat said.
" Dr. Banner. Right now might be a really god time for you to get angry." Steve told Bruce.
" That's my secret Captain. I'm always angry." Bruce told them before turning into the Hulk and punching the alien thing.

Tony then was able to shoot at its soft spot and kill it. The Avengers all stood in a circle with their backs facing each other looking up at the Chitauri.

" Guys." Kai said looking and seeing more aliens come out.
" Call it Captain." Tony said.
" All right listen up. Until we can close that portal, o priority is containment. Baron I want you on that roof. Eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark you got the perimeter. Anything get more than three block out you turn it back or you turn it to ash." Steve told them.

Tony grabbed Clint and they flew up to their spots.
" Thor, you gotta try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You got the lightning. Light the bastards up. Kai go up to where Selvig's at. Knock Loki out of his head and see if he can help close the portal." Steve told them.

" Care to take me up there?" Kai looked at Thor.
" Lady Kai, we may fly." Thor nodded and grabbed a hold of her.
Kai held on tight as they blasted off. She closed her eyes until she was sat in the top of the roof.
" Thanks Thor!" Kai waved.
" For Asgard!" Thor swung his hammer and took off again.

Kai turned to the scientist.
" Hi Doctor Selvig. You don't know me, but uhhh I'm agent Kai Romanoff. And I'm here to uhhh knock you out essentially." Kai told him as she walked towards him.
" You can't stop him. He's showing us truth and knowledge." Selvig told her.
" Yeah uh I bet. This will only hurt a lot." Kai told him before turning to the side slightly then kicking her foot into his face.

He fell to the ground and stayed there for a moment.
" Are you okay Doctor?" Kai asked.
Selvig looked up and stared for a moment. He blinked a few times then looked back at Kai.
" What have I done?" He asked.
" Noting. You've done nothing. It was all Loki. Do you know how to close the portal?" Kai asked leaning down next to him.

" The scepter. Loki's scepter. The energy. The Tesseract can't fight but you can't protect against yourself. I built in a safety to cut their power source." He told her.
" The scepter." Kai said.
" It may be able to close the portal. And I'm looking right at it." Selvig told her.
Kai looked down and saw the scepter as well.

" Thank you Doctor. I'm going by I get you a med just as soon as I close that wormhole." Kai told him before walking away a little.
She took a breath and turned back around and ran towards the edge of the building. She jumped off to where the scepter was.

Kai bent down and grabbed the scepter and looked back up. How the hell would she get back up there. Then she remembered the levitation spell from school. She could get in major trouble for using it, but it was either risk getting expelled from school or letting an entire city be destroyed.

Kai pulled out her wand with her free hand and whispered the spell. She started running and just as she jumped she started lifting up. Kai put her wand back in her holster and grabbed onto the ledge. She pulled herself over with the scepter. Selvig had he's computer out.

Kai looked at him.
" Right at the crown." He told her.
Kai started pushing the scepter into the forcefield.
" I can shut it! Does anyone copy? I can close the portal." Kai told them.
" Do it!" Steve told her.
" No, wait." Tony told her.
" Stark these things are still coming in." Steve said.

" I got a nuke coming. It's going to blow in less than a minute." Tony told them.
Kai struggled but kept the scepter right where it was at. She saw Tony fly the nuke up into the portal. She waited and watched for any sign of Tony.
" Come on." Kai said.
Another second.
" Close it." Steve told her.
Kai silently cursed and stabbed the scepter into the force field.

The portal started closing and Kai saw Tony falling out of the hole.
" He made it! He's not slowing down. Shit-guys he's not slowing down." Kai told them over coms.
Hulk jumped and caught him and landed him down safely. Kai sighed in relief and looked at Selvig.

" Thank you Doctor." Kai told him.
" Of course-Kai was it?" Selvig asked.
" That's me. Now I'd you'll excuse me, my job isn't quite finished." Kai told him before jumping off the edge and on the jet landing on the Stark building. She walked in and saw Loki still laying on the ground.

A minute later the rest of the Avengers joined her. They all huddled around him pointing their weapons at him. He stumbled back at put his hand up.
" If it's any difference to you. I'll take that drink now." Loki said.

¥¥¥

The next day the Avengers met up once more to send Thor and Loki off.
" Ya know, if you leave right now, you can make it one day earlier before the World Cup." Nat told Kai.
" Yeah, I already checked the airlines. There's no available flights till tomorrow night." Kai said.
" Well then good thing I took the last ticket for the twelve o'clock flight." Nat said as she pulled a plane ticket out her pocket and handed to her.

" No way." Kai looked at Nat.
" Get in the car kid. You're bags are already in the trunk." Clint told her.
" You two are the best." Kai hugged them.
She let go and turned to the others who where about to leave.
" Bye Steve! Bye Bruce! Bye Tony!" Kai waved.
" Bye baby widow." Tony said as Bruce waved.
" Take care of yourself at school Kai." Steve told her.
" Will do!" Kai said as she got in the car.

Authors Note: Not sure if I'll have a free moment tomorrow to post, so enjoy an early chapter this week :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 221 28
(Main Priority Story) Clint Barton and his brother Barney {who's dead in this} were kidnapped by Peter Pettigrew, Snape and Luciuis, Narcissa re-marr...
120K 2.8K 13
"You've got your own suit of armor kid, and it's not the good kind," "I get it from you," Spencer Anna Stark was six when her mother fought and won...
146K 3.5K 21
What happens when you mix Maya Stark, the daughter of the billionaire himself, Emily Thompson, the girl who is in love with the Hulk, and Liv Foster...
50.1K 937 27
Kata Petrova wasn't always Kata Petrova she was once Kathrine Weasley-Potter the eldest daughter of Harry James Potter and Ginerva Molly Weasley the...