Markiplier One Shots

By the-pro-fangirl

Here you'll find a series of random one shots of several different genres: horror, suspense, romance, action... More

Markiplier One Shots
He's Here
The Guy From the Sixth Floor
The Bite
Study Session
Mark from Best Buy
First Convention
Professor Fischbach
The Doctor Is In
Dark Escapes
Five Nights at Warfstache's
Scream
Kings of Chaos
Ghost Hunting
The End
Author's Note: The End
Afraid of the Dark
All I Want For Christmas
Valentine's Day
Dark's Plan (Pt 1)
Skype Call
Magic Mark
You're Welcome
Go Back To Sleep
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Choose Your Own Adventure: Darkiplier
Markiplier Manor
Real or Not Real?
Damien?
The Wrong Choice
Whatever I Tell You
Happy Birthday, Dark
SCP-0619
Bubbles and Bubbly
Beach Bums
Master Dark: Part One
Hot
Dirty Shower
Control
Paranoid
Monster Mash
Good Girl
Punishment
Bloodthirsty
Ignorance Is Bliss
I Don't Wanna be Free: Part 1
I Don't Wanna Be Free: Part 2
Talk Dirty To Me
Bonding
Restricted
More Bonding
Traditions
Drunk In Love
Valentine's Day With Dark
Valentine's Day With Yancy
Just Keep Recording
Masochist
Members Only
Members Only: Private Chat
Not Okay
Cravings
Quarantine and Chill
Blind
Night Swimming
Such a Tease
Three
Baby, It's Cold Outside
Prison Presents
PDA
Last Night
What Happens in Space
Hurt Me
The Pizza Man
Birthday Cake
Disobey
By the Fireplace
Mr. Mayor
Undisciplined Desire: Part One
Undisciplined Desire Part 2
Chalet Getaway
Valentine Vibes
We Come in Threes: Part 1

Let Me Make it Up to You

923 20 12
By the-pro-fangirl

*A/N: In Space With Markiplier Part 2 Spoilers, mature content, etc. Read at your own discretion.

Let Me Make it Up To You

Birds chirped and the sun shone outside on the morning of May 3rd, 2022. You were inside, enjoying your second cup of coffee and rewatching a comfort show on Netflix, decompressing from the exciting previous night. You had spent the majority of the day getting through In Space With Markiplier Part 2, mapping out the paths as you went and ensuring you got every route, checking social media and chatting with friends to see if there was anything you missed. You didn't think you had actually dreamt about it, but you spent that night in bed wondering, fantasizing, and reliving it in your brain. This morning you knew you should take a break from it.

It was a seemingly normal morning. You were cozy under a blanket on your comfy couch, natural light lit your living room, and the caffeine was waking you up. But it wasn't long before things got strange and unexpected.

A slight ringing began in your ears, which wasn't out of the ordinary. Tinnitus could be a bitch. And that's what you assumed it was, until it got so loud and strong that you began to feel a bit dizzy and had to hold your head for a moment. This could only mean one thing. This was essentially the equivalent to a doorbell or a "headed your way" text. It was a heads up that Dark was nearby.

The ringing subsided enough for you to get up, and you slowly made your way to your front door. It had a window on it that showed you who was outside, and sure enough, when you gazed through the glass, a familiar face was there.

You were quick to unlock the door and open it. "Dark?"

"Hello, y/n. I expect you're disappointed by my very minor and perhaps lackluster appearance in Space, hm?" He was dressed in a nice suit as always, hair looking soft and perfect and eyes as dark and dangerous as ever. His red and blue auras seemed calm, and he wasn't glitching much at the moment.

"I'll admit that I was expecting a little bit more..." you said.

"Yes, I thought so. I'm sure you were hoping that it was me delivering that pizza or offering to fix your pipes," Dark grinned. You gulped. As hilarious as the porn tropes in ISWM were in the romance route, you had to admit that they made your head spin. And Dark being in one of them, well...yes, you would have enjoyed that.

"I, um..."

"Don't lie to me, y/n," he warned, glitching slightly. "You can admit it. You and I both know that you would have loved that. And besides," Dark stepped inside and closed the door behind him. "I could give you much more than he ever could. Honestly, I doubt that asshat would even be able to make you cum." Dark's hands found your waist and he pulled you closer to him. When he spoke next, his breath tickled your ear. "I could make you cum as many times as you wanted, and every time would be better than the last."

You could feel your underwear getting wet just from that last statement. You so badly wanted him to prove his point to you. And judging by the fact that he came here to tell you that, you had a feeling you were about to have a good workout this morning.

"How about I make it up to you - the whole, not being in the show much?" Dark suggested, tucking your hair behind your ear and tilting your chin up.

"Okay," you nodded. He pressed his lips against yours and you gladly kissed him back over and over again. He guided you towards the couch as you made out, and you were surprised when the backs of your legs made contact with the fabric, so wrapped up in the kissing that you didn't realize where you were going. You practically fell down onto the sofa, and Dark fluffed the pillows for you and helped you get comfortable on your back. He unbuttoned his suit jacket, and you admired the veins in his hands as he removed it and carefully set it aside. He rolled up the sleeves of his dress shirt and got on top of you, his strong body hovering above yours as his lips met your neck. He sucked on your delicate skin, his hands feeling you up underneath your clothes. He teased your nipples with his fingers, pinching them and making them hard. Before you knew it, he was pulling off your pajama shorts that you were still in.

"You sit back and relax. Let Daddy Dark do all the work," he smirked, right before getting one of your legs out of your panties and pushing them to the side.

Dark's facial hair tickled you slightly as he licked at your pussy, teasing your lips and giving them an occasional tug. And then his tongue found your clitoris, and he spelled his own name as he pleased you, making you squirm with pleasure. He looked up at you and his gaze met yours as he worked. He sort of smiled as he ate you out, happy to see you enjoying yourself. You ran your hands through his hair, pulling it when he was doing an especially good job, until you knew that an orgasm was close. You dug your nails into the couch cushions at that point, your legs shaking, and Dark focused on the magic spot, keeping his movements steady with what he had been doing so you wouldn't lose the moment. Your back arched and you threw your head back as a deep, euphoric feeling built up and exploded, and you didn't hold back your moans. Dark kept going for a moment just to watch you squirm some more, and then he sat up and wiped his mouth.

"Dark, that was fucking amazing," you told him once you had caught your breath and managed to sit up. You pulled your underwear back on, thinking that was the end of this. But Dark's hands went to the buttons of his shirt, and he undid every one of them and left his shirt open to expose his wonderful body.

"I could tell. But I'm not done with you yet. Kitchen." Dark just pointed to the next room and you obeyed and went there. Your kitchen doubled as a laundry room, with a washer and dryer on the opposite end of the room from where the stove and fridge were. Dark kissed you with tongue, giving you a taste of yourself and leading you to the washer and dryer, the latter vibrating with a load of clothes spinning inside.He easily lifted you onto it, and right away you knew where this was going.

"Who needs a vibrator when you have a perfectly good dryer here, hm?" he asked, and he watched as you pressed yourself against the machine, feeling the vibrations through your underwear. The lack of control made it not quite as great as your favorite sex toy, but it was hot attempting to please yourself while Dark watched. His bulge stretched out the fabric of his pants and you bit your lip as his fingers pulled back the fabric of your underwear and stroked your slippery opening,

"Don't you worry, y/n. I will fuck you. But I think you just need a little taste, first." He inserted a finger, then added another, thrusting them inside you with ease. By the time he was done with you on the dryer, he had three fingers inside you and one rubbing your sensitive clit, and you were cumming for the second time, this time all over his hand instead of his chin.

"I need to be inside you," Dark growled, lust fully taking over. He shrugged his shirt off of his shoulders and let it fall to the floor, and you helped him with his belt. He picked you up and put you on the kitchen counter and you unzipped and unbuttoned his pants. He didn't even bother to fully take them off. He just pulled out his long, hard member, pushed your panties out of the way, and entered you, your natural lubrication helping him slide right in.

"Oh, Dark," you mumbled into his shoulder as he thrusted, slowly filling you up completely. The cabinets behind you shook as you were pushed into them from him bucking his hips against you. You wrapped your legs around his waist and he went deeper, giving you everything he had. You dug your nails into his hot back, clenching, biting your cheek to keep quiet. Not that you even cared if your neighbors heard. They'd probably just be jealous, that's all.

"Your pussy's so good, y/n. Fuck," Dark groaned. He fucked you on the counter a little longer, but he still had more in him and wanted to switch things up. He pulled out with a wet pop and brought you to the bedroom.

"Bend over your bed for me, you little slut," Dark demanded. He smacked your ass when you did, the sound echoing. "You will cum for me again, won't you?"

"Mhm," you muttered. He spanked you again, harder this time.

"I didn't quite catch that. I said, will you cum for me again?"

"Yes, I'll cum for you," you promised, speaking up. He hit your bottom once again, but more gently this time.

"Good. I want to hear you scream when you do. I doubt that you'll be able to keep quiet after I'm done with this position," he said. He wrapped a strong hand around your throat and entered you from the back. He knew doggy style was your favorite, and he knew you loved his hands around your neck. The bed shook violently as he fucked you, and he was going so hard that it was causing both pleasure and pain. You could barely handle him when he was this aggressive and in the zone. But when he hit your g-spot, it all became so worth it.

"Dark! Holy fucking shit. Do not fucking stop!" you rasped, the pressure on your windpipe from him choking you making it difficult to communicate. He didn't, and you moaned out his name as you hit your high once again, your walls contracting around him.

"Good girl, y/n. I'm fucking cumming..." He pulled out, flipped you over, and emptied himself all over your chest and stomach, his eyes closed in ecstasy.

Once Dark was fully finished and had caught his breath, he smiled down at the sight of you covered in his load. "I certainly hope that was enough to make it up to you for not being in the show much."

"I suppose that sufficed as a good enough apology," you decided. He cleaned you up and you both began getting dressed.

"If you ever find yourself missing me again, just say the word," Dark told you. "And just remember that Mark could never make you feel the way I do." He left with a straightening of his suit and a sinister smile, and you already couldn't wait to see him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547 0 39
Septiplier one shots. This will be many stories in one! REQUESTS ARE OPEN!
8.3K 456 18
Manipulative demon Darkiplier loves torturing Mark Fischbach. So, when he realizes that he can use Mark's ex-girlfriend Maddy to his advantage, he fo...
81.3K 1.3K 31
Some fluffy short stories between Markiplier and you! If you don't know who Markiplier is...then you need to get a life. ( ̄ω ̄;) (Btw i do NOT own any...
25.5K 574 104
{M} for Markiplier {J} for Jacksepticeye I'm just a girl and I like writing stories about two of my favorite YouTubers. Who knew they'd be actual on...