Learn The Lesson (BNHA x AC)

By VioletYbrehl

Class 3-A had been in constant villain and succeed to survive. Dubbed as "Greatest Heroes" after the war, the... More

Table Of Content
1: Izuku Midoriya
2: Villain Team
3: The Past
4: Start of preparation
5: Discussion and Planning
6: Last Two days
7: Day 1: Quiet yet explosive
8: Day 1: Realization
9: Day 2: Two at the same time
10: Day 2: Tomorrow's plan
11: Day 2: walking to the trap
12: Day 2: unstoppable force of night
13: Day 2: Karma's background and Jirous burst
14: Day 3: Retreat to gain big
15: Day 3: Heroes side
16: Day 3: Villain's Facade
17: Day 3: Schemes
18: Day 3: Chillin like a villain
19: Day 4: Preparation for Big Show
20: Day 4: 2 vs 2
21: Day 4: Jail Break
22: Day 4: Going All Out?
24: Day 4: Alley Battle
25: Day 4: Momo's plan
26: Day 4: Conversation
27: Day 4: They fall again
28: Day 4: End of Day 4
29: Day 5: Villain's Trump Card
30: Day 5: Kimura's time
31: Day 5: start of killing Spree
32: Day 5: The Talk
33: Day 5: Overwhelming Kill and Betrayal.
34: Day 5: the "Traitor" Squad
35: Day 5: Force to Reckoned
36: Day 5: Bonding thru killing
37: Day 5: Assassination Classroom
38: Day 5: Izuku's regret
39: Day 6: Quiet Evacuation
40: Day 6: Opposite Situation
41: Day 7: Paranoid?
42: Day 7: Explosion Time
43: Day 7: Selfishness and Illusion
44: Day 7: Left Out
45: Day 7: Brothers
46: Day 7: Victory
47: Aftermath
48: Critism
49: Learned The Lesson
50: Their New Journey
Author's Note

23: Day 4: Kaede's lecture

3.5K 118 17
By VioletYbrehl

After signaling the Okuda and Takebayashi, they both work together to take away the poison in the hero team's body. While Kaede and Isogai is working at the background, they manage to get Shoto to the museum and put them to the hospital.

Kaede went inside and saw Momo wasn't responding.

"Momo-san..." Kaede keep on calling Momo and after and hour of calling here, Momo started to cry. She told Kaede how she feel, she was terrified, and she felt down. She saw herself as the most useless team again, downgrading herself just like when they are first year.

"Momo-san, your beautiful and smart, but... You let your ego hinder you, because of this, you can't reach your full potential. You stop from working hard, you stop from your belief before that you'll be a good hero, you become full of yourself that you forgot the reason why you are here in the first place..." Kaede said. Momo started to stop from crying.

She was thinking... Yeah, Kaede was right. She become full of herself and forgot her own goals.

"There was this one class... They are studying from one of the prestigious Junior school in Japan. But because of their attitude, weak quirk or even villainous quirk, they are cast away as the last section using them as an example to the other that if they don't work hard, they'll be like them. This class was always suppress, they don't have the same privilege as those who's in main campus, they are thrown to isolated part, having the oldest classroom at the top of the mountain that had already been worn out the time," Kaede said. She hugs Momo and stroking her hair as Momo listen to Kaede.

"One day, a weird teacher came and teach this class a lot of lesson, they made them strong, proud of themselves, skillful, and help them in every way they could to grow. But being suppress for long time, they thought its time for them to show off, they do this... Not in good way, they jump rooftop to rooftop that day and one of their classmate accidentally land to someone resulting for that someone to be hospitalize. Their teacher who teach them to be strong felt disappointed to them. He thought he could trust them to use the skills he taught humbly. So as punishment, these class wasn't allow to study for their upcoming med terms and help that someone they got landed," Kaede continue. Momo can't help but to feel the same to these class. She doesn't know why.

"That someone is actually an owner of cram school, they teach those kids that don't like to be in school, by just arriving at the school, they found out how bad the situation is. Most of the kids who's studying there experience some sort of bullying, either their quirk, their grade, their appearance, or just their entire existence. These class realize how lucky they are and decided to help. They Renovate the school and help the old man who do the teaching to that cram school almost for free..." Kaede said and smile fondly.

"Experiencing those, makes that class remember to become humble always because there are people who suffering other than them, they become grateful to their teacher that he was teaching them all of that," Kaede said and smile.

"What happen to that class now?" Momo ask curiously, her brain is thinking as she listen to Kaede.

"All of them was working in underground and other heroes without taking credits. Although some of them wasn't as active as others, these class already earn some good reputation among the heroes. They are already an equivalent to a license pro hero but still remain in the dark," Kaede said and grin.

"Girl, being a hero wasn't about medias, fame and popularity but giving hopes, saving lives, and making this place better. They got involve a lot in villain rehabilitation because they all believe that some villains deserve second chance. Our world wasn't painted in black and white where all heroes are kind and righteous while villains are all evil and malicious. Some of the villain was pushed to the edge, some don't have a choice but to become one," Kaede said and smile. Momo look at her and smile too.

"Thank you... You made me feel okay, I... Feel ashame to myself..." She murmur.

"Come on, you're not that bad, you are all just guided to the wrong path. Correcting your path will not be easy but if you persevere, I know you can do it," Kaede said and grin.

"What makes them different to us?" Momo ask quietly.

"Hmmm... Lets see, this is a real story okay?" Kaede said and Momo nodded.

"There was a girl she was in her thirties, I recognize her facial features, her brother was a "villain". This criminal which have a mutant quirk at makes his skin like a grass only rob a rich girl for some quick money. Aside from the people don't hire him as their employees, his mother was sick and needed to be hospitalize, the two siblings work to get money but its hard to find job because they are mutant so they are both devastated when her brother was judge to much higher punishment than his crime. One day, in the same grocery as I was, the girl was im lane of paying in the one and only cashier, when a guy who have a pretty good emitter quirk tried to rob the cashier. This woman immediately dash and mobilize the "villain"," Kaede said. She look at Momo and saw that Momo is actually interested to her stories.

"The security went to intervene, but instead of mobilizing the "villain" they pointed their gun to the girl and let the robber goes if I didn't intervene. Now why did they pointed the gun towards the girl when she was the one who mobilize the "villain"?" Kaede ask. Momo took time to analyze, her mind is wondering why...

"Because she is a villain's sister?" Momo ask.

"Wrong! But with your reasoning, its like your saying because the girl was a villain's sibling they share the same crime together. Its like saying that the Prime Minister's siblings is also a Prime Minister because they shared blood!" Kaede said. Momo look embarrassed as Kaede look sadly to Momo.

"The gun was pointed to her because she was a mutant. Thats the correct answer!" Kaede said.

"Thats stupid!" Momo said and frown.

"And your reason wasn't?" Kaede ask. Momo blush in embarrassment.

"Another example, All For One is one of the terrifying villain right?" Momo nodded.

"AFO had two sons, one was adopted and other are his biological son. two of them wanted to become a hero, one had a decay quirk and the other had the enhance version of of his father's quirk. The one with decay quirk accidentally kill his family, his skin deteriorate after scratching his face making his face look terrifying. All he wanted was to become a hero or a hero to save him. But nobody likes him so he become a villain. The other one was afraid to his quirk, he never use it and grow up in prejudice of being quirkless, he was bullied by his peer and his suppose to he protector. He grows up insecure to himself. And got involve to a project of the military. Their mission is to kill the rising number one hero... In the end, both of them become a killer," Kaede said as she look to Momo.

"Why did they choose those path than continuing their initial path they wanted to walk?" Kaede said. Momo didn't reply immediately.

She analyse the situation slowly, not knowing her original self is slowly coming back.

"Because they had no choice since no one give them a chance..." Momo whisper.

"One had villainois quirk and heroes don't bother to save him. Resulting for AFO to take him in and cultivate him as Shigaraki Tomura, the other one also had no choice because its a government's order," Momo added. Kaede smile and nodded.

"Why you keep on emphasizing the word villain?" Momo ask. Talking to Kaede, she was slowly gaining back her observational skills. Not letting anything to her head anymore, she will fight the villain as proud hero who save people not as a hero in disguise that she initially act as. She felt ashame and disgusted to herself. Why did she allow herself to become like that? She let herself be someone she couldn't recognize anymore.

"Because the word villain is such a strong word. Villains are those who don't have care when hurting people, loves destruction, and only kill people for fun. The only person who deserve to be called villain is those who do evil deeds without care, and capable of doing large crime. I prefer to call those who have small crime as criminals... They just those people who broke the law," Kaede said. Momo indeed see the difference of criminal and villain.

Momo felt refresh for the first time. She looks pump up as she smile to Kaede.

"I'll fight the other team with all I can now. Without underestimating them, without overestimating my ability. I know from our situation, its almost impossible to win, without us knowing the villains identity while them have the information against us, I say its a huge disadvantage. But..." Momo smile without any arrogance.

"Even if I know we already lose, I will not lose without fighting!" Momo declare. Kaede smirk, she complete her goal. She was sure that now Momo is back on her track, the game will become more interesting. Momo knew, just looking their situation is already grave enough. She was sure that they fall for the villains scheme already. She will analyze the full situation later after gettung incharge.

"I messed up the Korotan's presentation. I was really stupid back then. Now the fastest way we could lessen the broken reputation of us, heroes is to increase the objective we are doing. Any objective that could be done needed to be done in the fastest way. We need to work hard to shift the public's opinion which would definitely hard. A lot of our members are already inactive and I still don't know how many of us was already kill. One step at the time and try to deduct the other parties plan and movement," Momo's eyes is full of determination. She was snapped when a knock on her door was heard.

"Hello, Creati-san?" The nurse meekly said. Momo observe the knewly arrive nurse, she have a black with purplish tint hair. She look shy and nervous, and had a glasses.

"I just want to inform you both that the other heroes are now safe, you can all discharge after an hour. Aside from Fire Freeze-san, he was still unconcious..." Okuda meekly said. Momo smile and thank Okuda which shock her a bit but accepted.

"What happen to Todoroki-san?" Momo ask.

"Uhm... He was delivered here by Chief Isogai and Ak- I mean, Kayano-san," Okuda said. Momo frown and look to Kaede, giving a suspicious look.

"Was she...?" Momo ask in herself. Kaede still look calm as she smile.

"Manami-chan! I told you, you can call me Akari!" Kaede said and wink. Okuda blush as Kaede laugh.

"Momo-san, let me introduce you, my girlfriend, Manami Okuda. She was currently nurse here," Kaede explain. With this, Momo immediately dismiss her suspicion, Its not rare that someone let their lover be called by different name. I mean, sometimes she call Jirou Setsuko (melody) so she didn't think to much.

"Hello, Okuda-san..." Okuda just gave her a kind smile. Underneath it was a relief that Kaede manage to react immediately. She felt embarrassed to even act lovey dovey with Kaede.

"Uhm.. Fire Freeze-san is stable and didn't have any serious injuries, he can be dicharge after he woke up," Okuda said.

Momo nodded and change her clothes after saying she can also be discharge. Its time to see her team mate, this time, she'll fight seriously.

--*--

Legend

Diamond - Missing
Circle - Inactive
Ex - Dead

CLASS 3-A

CLASS 3-B

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 50.6K 19
What happens when UA has a special test ready for the students? Dividing them into two groups of Heroes and Villains? What if Midoriya is made the le...
59.3K 3K 42
Chirstams is the best time of year or so people might think but not for the people of UA heroes course. Unknown to the first semesters, there is an a...
337K 11.4K 43
Midoriya's an assassin. An assassin from Class 3e of course! He's gotten into UA and is in Class 1a! Now all that's left to do is to occasionally do...
79.7K 3K 30
After the LOV infiltrated and messed with the civil war game of UA, Izuku deciding to take them all down by himself and succeeded in doing so. Then N...