Learn The Lesson (BNHA x AC)

Par VioletYbrehl

Class 3-A had been in constant villain and succeed to survive. Dubbed as "Greatest Heroes" after the war, the... Plus

Table Of Content
1: Izuku Midoriya
2: Villain Team
3: The Past
4: Start of preparation
5: Discussion and Planning
6: Last Two days
7: Day 1: Quiet yet explosive
8: Day 1: Realization
9: Day 2: Two at the same time
10: Day 2: Tomorrow's plan
11: Day 2: walking to the trap
12: Day 2: unstoppable force of night
13: Day 2: Karma's background and Jirous burst
14: Day 3: Retreat to gain big
15: Day 3: Heroes side
16: Day 3: Villain's Facade
17: Day 3: Schemes
18: Day 3: Chillin like a villain
19: Day 4: Preparation for Big Show
20: Day 4: 2 vs 2
21: Day 4: Jail Break
23: Day 4: Kaede's lecture
24: Day 4: Alley Battle
25: Day 4: Momo's plan
26: Day 4: Conversation
27: Day 4: They fall again
28: Day 4: End of Day 4
29: Day 5: Villain's Trump Card
30: Day 5: Kimura's time
31: Day 5: start of killing Spree
32: Day 5: The Talk
33: Day 5: Overwhelming Kill and Betrayal.
34: Day 5: the "Traitor" Squad
35: Day 5: Force to Reckoned
36: Day 5: Bonding thru killing
37: Day 5: Assassination Classroom
38: Day 5: Izuku's regret
39: Day 6: Quiet Evacuation
40: Day 6: Opposite Situation
41: Day 7: Paranoid?
42: Day 7: Explosion Time
43: Day 7: Selfishness and Illusion
44: Day 7: Left Out
45: Day 7: Brothers
46: Day 7: Victory
47: Aftermath
48: Critism
49: Learned The Lesson
50: Their New Journey
Author's Note

22: Day 4: Going All Out?

3.9K 119 29
Par VioletYbrehl

Nagisa and Karma had fun using knives "killing" the prisoners. All of them already know, this is an exercise to them. So all of them are giving their best.

A lot of them had a potential and really utilizing their quirks into fullest. Like the "prisoner" who had a spiderweb quirk work efficiently with a student to had an adhesive quirk. Their teamwork is also excellent.

Honestly, the two was more impress to how the prisoner work than their own opponent. But this two had 5 years experience in field of underground. They are those people who wouldn't hesitate to use dirty trick to see their goal.

Karma constantly changing the temperature inside the high prison. Resulting of some of the student's movement gets more exhausted and felt weak. Added the fact that Nagisa is controlling their emotions, battling with these two giant is a suicide.

The two's teamwork is graceful, coordinated, and flawless. With them constantly changing defense and offense.

The students was creative but they don't have experience in field thats why they lost.

After three hours of battle, Izuku talk to three of the heroes student before patching all of them to the bruise and wounds they gave them. Izuku had a full lecture to each of them and how they will improve, the hero student take it seriously. Izuku even promise to give them a full analysis after the game which all of them felt grateful.

The three students they choose will have more rewards than others in exchange of some participation to their next scheme.

The three immediately agree after hearing the rewards. So Karma and Nagisa tied them in rope and told them to just wait for the heroes to come.

The others student was intentionally knocked out by Izuku before they went out. The four who's outside is lay down the police and jailer carefully before leaving them. Then they explode the part of the prison that don't have anyone to get hurt.

"Lets go, knowledge (Ritsu), continue to to monitor the system. If the heroes went here, tell us," Izuku said. Ritsu salute and went hiding.

--*--

Momo, Tsu and bondo all went to the prison. They are horrified to see the "Mass Murder" they saw there. Even if there is no smell, just the image of blood makes them nausea. They investigate the area cautiously until they reach the center where they see the three prisoners who's wide awake, full of blood and creating a weird sounds.

They had duct tape to their mouth so they can't speak. Bondo and Tsu immediately out of their instinct untie the rope, Momo is still investigating around the area when she heard an explosion. She look at her back, seeing Tsu and Bondo covered in blood and slowly "losing their life" they fainted in shock because of it.

Momo scream traumatize to see her comrade "die" in front of her. She cover her mouth, cried, as she call someone. It took him a lot of time before she manage to call Kaede.

She don't remember how long she was there, all she did is to cry and close her eyes telling herself it wasn't real. Present Mic announce the two's death before Isogai and Kaede went to take her.

She can't even process whats happening in her surrounding when they enter the hospital.

--*--

"This mission is a bit tough, what do you think, Yuma?" Kaede ask. Isogai just nodded.

"A lot of us had a soft spot for distress people. Seeing Yaoyoruzu-san like that is really tough, all we need to do is to help her, use this to make her realize how she act is unheroic and they change so much from their initial beliefs... I know those three didn't intended to let someone from the active heroes right now to "live" in exception of Yaoyoruzu, Kendo, and Todoroki..." Isogai look at the door of the hospital room where Momo was put.

"How? It wasn't a coincidence that only Asui-san and Bondo-san die?" Kaede ask in shock.

"The three predicted how the heroes will move. Since most of the heroes who's best in capturing was already kill, Asui-san, Bondo-san and Yaoyoruzu-san is the most perfect and the nearest among the others. Even with their ego, we can't deny Yaoyoruzu-san is much intelligent than others so its their instinct to let Yaoyoruzu-san to investigate when they saw the three prisoner's body. Its their instinct to move according to their strongest skills... So I'm 100% sure, One of the three predicted it. With them in 8 man team, I'm sure they will create more chaos," Isogai said. Then the TV made a news of the series of chaos there team created.

Aside from the "mass murder" that team did, nobody actually got hurt. The scandal that hero teams got involve, all those route leads them to complete doom.

Now that their brainsquad is going out, a chaos is ensured.

--*--

Sugaya knew he wasn't as powerful or skillful like his former classmate. He was often overshadowed by others and wasn't even one of the best in their class. But one thing that Sugaya was proud of is his skills in art.

And now, giving him one of the biggest mission which will use his artistry, makes him excited to do it. Its adventurous, thrilling and of course, he will do what he love.

He was with Hitoshi who's controlling the crowd, and Camie who's covering him from the bigger picture, His quirks was called Hand Firm. It allows his hand to move in faster but still stable pace. With this, painting and making art is much faster than regular person.

Paint a Meaningful art that will cause a chaos in street 7 while not getting caught - difficult

He felt like the task was made for him. He was happy to help his fellow former classmate while doing what he love with these two who helps him.

--*--

Nakamura, Hazama, and Kataoka is talking about their own goals going here. They act like socialites dressing up with there best dresses. Although Hazama look like a gothic chic minus the make up because of her full black dress.

Their goal is to sabotage the other team by making their 4 objectives under of course, Difficult task. Of course, the four picked objective from the heroes objective was already decided since day 3 of preparation.

With their socialite background, the three is going shopping around the luxurious lane, using of course, Izuku's black card. When they saw Ochako and Kendo who's walking near to them.

Of course, the three felt michevous right now, they went in front of them.

"Look hows here... Tgw hero wannabes who can't even do their job properly," Nakamura said in fully engage to her mean roles.

"I know right... They did even have a guts to display their faces after their failure. Whats more here in luxurious lane, god! Did you even have a money to buy even a purse here? I bet you don't have," Kataoka said. Its a bit awkward at first but it flow smoothly on the last part.

"Don't you know a villain team kills all the prisoner in high prison? Someone also bomb the national museum, the two school, the archive, your members are all inactive now, and you both here, walking on this street like nothing happen in downtown, are you even that thickface?" Kirara calmly said, she is just completely honest which makes the two embarrassed.

"We are just walking here and... And..." Ochako can't even say anything because Kirara did hit her spot. They just don't know what to do, aside from they are exhausted from the chase a while ago, they don't have someone to command them. Shoto was out of the picture as of now and they are finding him.

While Kendo is still thinking about plans. Her mind is too messy to be able to come up with a good plan.

"Just look at your face, god! You're fashion is terrible, youe costume wasn't even practical to begin with. Qipao, and tight suit? Where are you going? Party? Don't forget the aestethic! I really don't know why heroes use so much bright colors specially those limelight heroes. Too impractical, too flashy, if they frought for someone who could sneak out, they are practically painting themselves target!" Nakamura sneer to them making the two felt concious to their body.

"Oh dear, the people outside this city might worship you but not in this city. We don't need someone like you, you just enter four days ago and chaos already begun. We ard too peaceful without your presence! You all ruined everything! Why just let us be forgotten like before? When nobody but 3-E who rescue us in total chaos. That HPSC use the stability of our city to promote and grasp our home, sorry to tell but it won't be easy!" Nakamura said glaring to them. The other socialites also glare to the two.

Ochako and Kendo just wanted to shrink just to avoid their glares. They started crying while still preventing it.

"Wake up, being pro hero wasn't full of pink ponies and unicorn. This is the reality. You are inside the reality, you heroes completelt forgot why you choose to become one when the media started to paint you un good light. But those praises will turn into vicious nightmare them moment you made one mistake. Just one mistake, your career will end and no one will care about your well being..." Kataoka said. The two girls completely snap and break. They cried looking to the three who's looking down on them.

"You are looking down to others right? Now that we are doing it to you? Does it feel good?" Hazama whisper to them. The two don't want this kind of feeling. Being weak, being useless, and worthless. They felt so negative to themselves. They fly really high and never look down, and now they are falling, no one is catching them because they know while flying they topple many people.

"You should look back where you came from, so people will support you and push you farther," Kataoka said before leaving the two breaking down. The student who have a socialite roles calls the police station to get the two. Of course, Mimura and Okajima work well with media and report what happen.

They are painting the heroes more in negative light. The other students felt completely disappointed to the heroes to whats happening. But they can only endure. Some of them also just realize that heroes are also human, they are not as invincible as the media painted them.

They remember how the 3rd years hero course student was painted to the mass media, its like they are the most powerful people in the world because they save their country.

Media is also the reason why they are all arrogant and full of themselves. Now that Villains is repeatedly slapping their faces figuratively, their confidence is getting lower and lower to the point that they are now doubting their skills.

Its only been 4 days, but the result is already like this. Nezu and Aizawa is definitely pleased, of course the league of villain was also pleased while watching them in their own prison.

Yep, League of Villain is in prison but a special prison. This prison is like a mansion full of entertainment, their hobbies and comfortable space. But there is only one way to go outside. The prison was put under the Imperial Palace.

It was a under miles underground prison that will take a high speed elevator ten minutes before reaching it. Its almost reach the core on how deep the prison is. With a genius plan of Izuku from creating the room that will utilize the heat, outside to be the power of this room.

Theirs an internet, but Izuku programmed it to not to be able to be penetrate of internal and external interference. So all of them are free do know whats happening outside. It also allows Hisashi to continue working as businessman. They are like a VIP Prisoners in their house arrest.

--*--

Name - Villain Name - Quirk

Izuku Midoriya - Cryptid - Enhance All For One (Enhance Replicate)

Katsuki Bakugou - KEM - Explosion

Karma Akabane - Chaos - Temperature Manipulation

Nagisa Shiota - Snake - Empathy Projection

Kaede Kayano - Facade - Truthful Lies

Yuma Isogai - Null - Attract

Taiga Okajima - Void - Photography snapshot

Hinata Okano - Red - bone shifter

Manami Okuda - Chemical - Chemical Breakdown

Megu Kataoka - Lady Killer - (not yet announce)

Yukiko Kanzaki - Player - Connect

Masayoshi Kimura - Curse - foot work

Hinano Kurahashi - Lady Bug - Enhance Senses

Sosuke Sugaya - Tainted - Hand Firm

Tomohito Sugino - Butcher - Sharp Night Vision

Kotaru Takebayashi - Demolish - Hand Procedure

Hitoshi Shinso - Toxic - Brainwash

Ryonosuke Chiba - Poison - Pain Details

Ryoma Terasaka - Berserk - Berserk

Rio Nakamura - Dame - Sound Imitation

Kiraka Hazama - Darkness - black

Rinka Hayami - Vision - Target Projectile

Sumire Hara - Slaughter - (not yet announce)

Yuzuki Fuwa - Deduct - Details

Hiroto Maehara - Gun - (not yet announce)

Koki Mimura - Knife - Visual Editing

Takuya Muramatsu - Lethal - Chef's kiss

Itona Horibe - Shame - Process

Toka Yada - Luckster - Convince

Taise Yoshida - Chain - (not yet announce)

Mei Hatsume - Jazz - Zoom

Ritsu - Knowledge - none

Legend

Diamond - Missing
Circle - Inactive
Ex - Dead

CLASS 3-A

CLASS 3-B

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

225K 8.2K 37
What happens when the most wanted vigilante is one of class 1A's student? What if said vigilante loves nothing more than to drive Aizawa crazy. What...
52.8K 2.2K 27
If it wouldn't be for my undercover identity I would have given it all up. nothing ever changed and I am about to lose it. it is hard keeping up the...
1.1M 37.1K 57
What happens when Aizawa realizes that one of his first year hero students was hiding his true potential? What will happen when he finds out that his...
1.2M 50.8K 19
What happens when UA has a special test ready for the students? Dividing them into two groups of Heroes and Villains? What if Midoriya is made the le...